Read the untranslated law here: http://parliament.gov.sy/arabic/index.php?node=201&nid=16264&RID=-1&Last=10058&First=0&CurrentPage=14&Vld=-1&Mode=&Service=-1&Loc1=&Key1=&SDate=&EDate=&Year=&Country=&Num=&Dep=-1&
Law 93 of 1958 private associations and institutions act and its amendments first book Association part I Chapter I General provisions generally associations
Article 1: this law enforcement Association in each community with ongoing planning for a certain period or Unassigned consists of natural persons or legal persons for a purpose other than profit.
Article 2: any association established for reason or illegal purpose or contrary to law or morality or prejudice the integrity of the Republic or the Republican form of Government be false has no effect.
Article 3: establishment of the Association is required to bag her founding site written and must not participate in established or joined any of those deprived of the exercise of political rights.
The system must contain the following data:-name, purpose and management centres to be in Syrian Arabic Republic.
B-the name of each founding member and surname, age, nationality, profession and home.
C-how to exploit and Assembly resources and disposition.
D-bodies that represent the Association and their respective terms of reference and appointment of members composing and ways to isolate them.
E-member rights and duties.
And financial control methods.
G-how to modify the Assembly system and how to integrate them or split or configure branches.
H-rules and Assembly solution belongs.
«The regulations contain a model associations may follow in preparing their systems».
Article 4: may be provided in the Assembly system devolves its money when the solution to the members or their survivors or their families and this provision applies to money allocated for mutual benefits or pension fund and does not apply to cooperatives.
Article 5: each member unless they have vowed to stay in a certain Assembly to withdraw them at any time and not for the retiring member and no Member has any right to Association funds separated only in the cases provided for in this law.
Article 6: the Assembly may not be ownership rights or other rights on real estate only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was created, this provision does not apply to charities and cultural. It also prohibits the Association to maintain a cash balance of more than three times the annual expenses for Administration only with the permission of the competent administrative authority.
Article 7: do not install personality of the Association except Mo its system in accordance with the provisions of this law.
Article 8: draw a month (50) SP and are drawing bye means excluding the month the amendments to the regulations must at the request of the competent administrative authority or on the basis of a legal provision, issued a month after these systems (this article was amended by Legislative Decree No/224-21-9-1969).
Article 9: be a month once the Assembly entry in the system register, published in the Official Gazette entry summary for nothing, and show regulations terms and conditions for that record. Enrolment procedures and conditions.
Article 10: the competent administrative authority shall make a month within 60 days from the date of the request, if it goes past 60 days without consummated considered month a reality. The listed at the request of stakeholders make an entry in the register and published in the Official Gazette.
Article 11: stakeholders complain to the competent administrative authority of the decision to refuse to perform a month within 60 days from the date of informed refusal, should be deciding this complaint substantiated decision within 60 days from the date of arrival at the competent administrative authority, but take it the decision was not.
Article 12: everyone has the right to examine the records of the Association and documents that offer month and get a picture of them certified to conform to the original drawing performance.
Article 13: advanced provisions apply to each modification in the system Assembly and modification like he wasn't what I declare.
Article 14: the Assembly to follow: 1. to maintain documentation and management of centres of correspondence and records. This statement produces records and how to hold the decision of the competent administrative authority.
2. in the special register of each Member's name and surname, age, nationality, profession, address, date of joining the Association as well as all the data change.
3. to write records prepared for this purpose General Organization and proceedings and resolutions of the Management Board as well as the decisions of the Director with the authorization of the Board of Directors and each member access to those records.
4. to write their accounts in the books shows in detail the expenses and income, including contributions and their sources.
«And the competent administrative access to such records and documents».
Article 15: every association must have an annual budget. If the annual budget exceeded ten thousand SP final account must be displayed on one of the accountants admitted the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour, together with supporting documents for examination prior to the annual meeting of the Assembly at least one month. And the budget is presented and reports of the Board of Directors and accountants in advance at least eight days, and remain so until ratification. And each member access.
Article 16: the Assembly shall not override the purpose for which it was created.
Article 17: the Assembly must deposit cash funds in her name which pulled him with a bank or other entity authorized by the competent administrative authority. The Assembly shall notify the competent administrative authority when the name of the applicant bank money within one week from the date of receipt.
Article 18: the Assembly should spend its money in achieving their purposes. And have to use surplus revenues to ensure static resource in the work guaranteed profits not affect activity. And the conditions and regulations governing the conditions under which these funds must be exploited.
Article 19: Assembly may not engage in financial speculation.
Article 20: must mention the name and number of the Assembly was active in service all their books and records and her writing, publications and any association shall not take the name invites confusion between them and other association it shares in a circle.
Article 12: no association to join or are affiliated with or participate in any association or association or body or club based out of Syrian Arabic Republic before informing the competent administrative authority, the expiration of thirty days from the date of notification without objection. Nor may an association to receive or obtain funds or funds from the person or association or body or Club outside the Syrian Arabic Republic, nor to send something to persons or organizations abroad without the permission of the competent administrative authority except for books and scientific journals.
Article 22: public donations may not only through associations in circumstances and situations identified by the regulations. The competent administrative authority may add other conditions for each individual case, if this status.
Article 23: you must inform the competent administrative authority to each meeting of the General Commission before the meeting at least fifteen days and issues contained in the agenda. And the administrative body that scarring from attending the meeting. You should also inform the administrative side photo of AGM minutes within fifteen days from the date of the meeting.
Article 24: a-for associations to be among unions that each maintains its activity and legal personality. These unions have legal personality in accordance with the terms and conditions established for associations. And regulations governing associations and show their relationship with the public.
B-the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour right minded associations merge targets if necessary, issue a reasoned decision integration shows how the combination and its effects. (Added the paragraph/b/Legislative Decree No 422/date 21-9-1969).
Article 25: the Assembly to be branches. These sections may be a month and then have an independent legal personality should not be to amend its rules of procedure section regarding obligations before the original Assembly and as regards general policy and direction only with the consent of the original Assembly.
Chapter II Board of Directors article 26:1-elected Board Assembly runs a public body from among its members and shows a Council Assembly system and its election procedures and how to end their membership.
2. the competent administrative authority to designate the decision of one or more Member in the Board of Directors of the Association and determine its terms and compensations in the appointment to be the designated member of staff of the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour.
3. the competent authority should determine the decision of lower and upper number of Board members, the maximum Board Member may renew his membership. (This article was amended by Legislative Decree No 422/date 21-9-1969).
Article 27: Board Member required to enjoy civil and political rights, with the exception of students association in education institutes. The regulations indicate other conditions that need to be met by certain associations Board members to upgrade their administration depending on the purpose for which it was created.
Article 28: the Board of Directors and Assembly for so doing bye Act except those that need Assembly system provides public authority approval before. And the Board of Directors at least once every two months to look into the Affairs of the Association.
Article 29: the Board of Directors may appoint from its members or non-members authorizing him to act in any of the matters within its competence.
Article 30: Executive Director of internal acts of the Assembly as a proposal to appoint staff and disciplinary sanctions and the adoption Exchange permissions and oversee the implementation of the decisions of the plenary, the Governing Council, the text of the Assembly system otherwise.
Chapter III public authority article 31: public body composed of all the members who carried out the obligations imposed on them under the system of Assembly and on their membership at least a year, with the exception of condition ever year student association members in educational institutes. However no public authority decisions are valid only if issued on the issues outlined in the agenda which must be attached to the invitation. The decisions of the plenary relative majority of the members present, unless the text of this Assembly Assembly system governance. Decisions by an absolute majority of the members of the Assembly with regard to the amendment of the rules and a two-thirds majority of the members of the Assembly with regard to the report of the dissolution or amendment in its respect for the Assembly or dismiss the Board members as well as with regard to the Union or Association incorporated therein and that unless the majority required text system more. A member may appoint in writing another Member in attendance. (The words are replaced by the words the general body Assembly wherever mentioned in this law by Legislative Decree No/224/21-9 history-1969).
Article 32: answer call of public authority once a year during the three months following the end of the financial year for the Assembly to consider the budget and final account and report of the Board of Directors for the year as well as the auditor's report. And may call for extraordinary meetings whenever the interests of the Association. The Board of Directors shall call for general body meetings. Ten members who may be eligible to attend the public body or to a couple hundred of them to request the Board of Directors convened with written statement of purpose, if the Board does not respond to this request within fifteen days I may call them directly to members of the Assembly.
Article 33: no Member may participate in the vote if the subject of the decision before an agreement with him or sue him or terminate proceedings between him and the Assembly, as well as whenever she has a personal interest in resolution except elect the Assembly.
Article 34: every decision of the public authority or the Board or the Director issued in contravention of law or regulation shall be invalidated Assembly by virtue of civil court located in her district and Assembly Center requires that one member of the invalidity proceedings or of another person that has an interest or of public prosecution within six months from the date of the resolution. Redirect annulment may not bona fide third party who have won rights based on resolution.
Article 35: the competent administrative authority in an emergency stop work bye decision of the Board of directors or the General Assembly or of the Director if it's against the law or the rules or etiquette. The decision of suspension was not if nullity proceedings during the next 30 days for the resolution mentioned in the preceding article, who provided or of the competent administrative authority that issued the moratorium.
Chapter IV in dissolution article 36: a substantiated decision may the Minister of Social Affairs and labour Assembly in one of the following conditions: 1. exit the Assembly targets set out in its rules.
2. If the Management Board shall meet within six months or the plenary did not meet during two consecutive years.
3. exercise of sectarian activity Assembly or a racist or politically affect the integrity of the State.
4. exercise affects activity Assembly ethics and morals.
5. If the Assembly reiterated violations despite warning from the Ministry.
6. the Assembly's inability to achieve its purposes and fulfil their obligations or allocate their funds for purposes other than for which it was created.
7. If the Ministry does not need the services of the Association.
Associations may in cases/1-2-5-6/after warning from the Ministry and expiration without warning his Assembly responded to at least after its alarm about fifteen days.
B-the decision to dissolve the Association definitively does not accept any way of review methods.
C-in all cases, the decision must be based on the solution to official investigations conducted by the competent services of the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour. (This article was amended by Decree No 224/date 21-9-1969).
Article 37 prohibits defunct Assembly members as administrators manage and prohibits its employees continue their activity as banning everyone knew the solution to participate in further activity.
Article 38: If one or more liquidators appointed Assembly, and this assignment who proposes a solution.
Article 39: after completing the liquidation the liquidator to distribute the remaining funds in accordance with the provisions established in the Assembly system. If there is text or Assembly system found but became distribution method provided is not possible then the body that issued the final decision once the solution become decide to channel funds defunct Assembly to the Assembly or institution whose purpose is closest to the purpose of the Association.
Article 40: the civil court which is located in the center of a competent Assembly Chamber without other chapter in every civil suit brought by Mustafa.
The second door in the associations of general interest article 41: general interest association is an association intended to achieve the public interest (decision of the President of the Republic as well), as President of the Republic may pull in public benefit from the Association.
Article 42: excludes public benefit Association of eligibility restrictions on owning real estate.
Article 43: designated by the President of the Republic with its public benefit Association of public authority functions as the inadmissibility of reservations to all or some funds and these funds have not expired and that the competent administrative expropriation for public utility by the Assembly.
Article 44: public benefit associations are subject to control by the competent administrative authority, the Assembly's examination oversight and verification of conformity of laws and resolutions of the general body Assembly system, the competent Minister appointed inspectors oversight and report to the competent administrative authority.
Article 45: the competent administrative authority to originate in a zone shall coordinate the activity of associations of public benefit if identical or similar purposes in that region and unite sources and distribute them to the Federation of representatives of associations in the region and representatives of the branches of the competent administrative authorities and other persons who issued them a ministerial decision.
Article 46: the competent administrative authority that decides to incorporate more of a general interest association sees as they seek to achieve a common purpose or standardize their management or modify their purposes depending on the needs of the environment to achieve consistency between services or for other reasons deemed capable Hassan achieve the purpose for which it was created and takes into account as much as possible the wishes of the founders and the purpose of the Assembly and type of the services. The integration decision issued a reasoned decision stating how integration, integrated Assembly representatives should recognize inclusive Assembly of all funds and documents.
Article 47: the competent administrative authority to exclude public benefit associations who see excluded from the candidates for the election of executive bodies. You may assign from attending the election to verify that according to the Assembly and its abolition of the election by a reasoned decision within fifteen days of the vote if it turns out that contrary to that system or law, if the Board of Directors is appointed the Department must be notified 30 days before hand the names of candidates for membership to the exclusion of see excluded them.
Article 48: the competent administrative authority a reasoned decision to appoint a Director or directors of the Association of general interest to temporarily assume the powers in its Board of Directors if committed irregularities require this procedure. The Administration did not solve it. Or if the number of Board members is not sufficient to place recent true. If the convening authority because no Member integration twice consecutive years without an excuse acceptable to the competent authority and all the Assembly warning after removing the causes of violation and the expiration of fifteen days from the date without warning removed. (The decision is published in the official journal). And the Court of first instance is competent to pronounce this action at the request of any member of the Association or any interested person.
Article 49: the members of the Board of Directors and staff take action to deliver interim Board once all assortment of funds and records of the Association and their books and documents. This recognition is without prejudice to the parties the responsibility according to law.
Article 50: the Director or Provisional Governing Council to invite the public authority during a period to be determined by the resolution you specify and to present a detailed report on her condition. The general body elects new Board of Directors at the same meeting, after the adoption of the procedure for the nomination of members of the Board of Directors in accordance with the provisions of this law. And the decisions of the Director or Provisional Council during the term specified in the decision binding lineup for the Assembly, to the limits set out in this decision or in the limits established in the Assembly system.
Article 51: the competent administrative authority to decide to deprive those found guilty of the old Board members about irregularities that led to the appointment of a Director or a temporary Board from the new Board of Directors for up to three years.
Third door on special provisions for certain associations article 52: each charity is an Assembly consisting of one or more purpose than for land or welfare benefits its members Palace or never failed them, and if non-charitable society started one of the purposes of the land or through its internal bodies these bodies subject to the provisions of the charity. And may not be combined with membership of the Governing Council and the work of the Assembly.
Article 53: the Board of a charity that puts an annual report on its work and its activity and to report to the competent administrative budget for Assembly and final account with supporting documents when requested and shall also provide any other information or data required by the question.
Article 54: Cultural Association are all the purpose of configuring Association advancement of science, arts or literature.
Article 55: the Board of Directors of the Association to provide competent administrative authority each year a report on their activity. As well as documents and data provided by other associations.
Article 56: must take into account when electing directors clubs that participate in its membership persons of Syrian Arabic Republic and foreign nationality to be the ratio of the number of members who hold the nationality of the Syrian Arabic Republic in similar boards at least for the ratio to total members.
The second book private institutions article 57: arise Foundation allocation is assigned to work in humanitarian or religious or scientific or technical or any other acts of righteousness and social welfare or public benefit inadvertently material profit.
Article 58: creating the Foundation deed or a will. Bond or probate is the Constitution of the institution and must include the following data:-name and status of institution to be in Syrian Arabic Republic.
B-the purpose for which the Organization was established to achieve.
C-exact statement of funds allocated to this work.
D-enterprise management planning, including the name of the Director.
It must also contain other data that set a decision of the competent administrative authority.
Article 59: creating a foundation for creditors of the creator and his heirs as a gift or bequest, if your organization has set up the rights they may damage prosecutions established by law in such case for gifts and bequests.
Article 60: when was creating the Foundation deed established from May to modify them with other formal bond to be seven months pregnant.
Article 61: the enterprise personality does not demonstrate unless Mo its system in accordance with the provisions of this law.
Article 62: a month at the request of the establishment of origin or first Director or the competent administrative authority to oversee the organization according to the provisions established for the month.
Article 63: the competent administrative object to create and control institutions and adjusting their systems to achieve the purpose of its creation. And regulations governing terms and conditions of the objection.
Article 64: the Director of enterprise management, represented by their rights and duties.
Article 65: Enterprise Manager provide the competent administrative annual budget and calculate Foundation with supporting documents. It must also provide any information or data or other documents required by this side.
Article 66: enterprise may not accept bequests and donations unless authorized by the competent administrative authority.
Article 67: the competent administrative authority to isolate managers who prove neglect to manage or not to implement the law or a foundation or who use Foundation funds as inconsistent with their purpose or intent of origin or who commit a serious error or national considerations and appoint replacements in management. And also to reduce or cancel all or some of the obligations and requirements prescribed in the deed of establishment if necessary to maintain the Foundation's funds to achieve the purpose of its creation.
Article 68: the competent administrative acts revoked by the Director of the institution against the law or public order, or pushed the limits of competence stipulated in the Enterprise System. Revocation must be within two years from the date of the work to be undone and no attendant damage to bona fide third parties who have earned the rights on the basis of those acts.
Article 69: applies to all kinds of institutions in terms of integration and split and the establishment of branches and appoint an interim manager for management and resolution, filtered and converted into an institution of public interest applies to assemblies in this regard of the provisions as embargoed stipulated in article/21/of this law for associations.
Article 70: no special provisions contained in this law institutions on what established by the moratorium.
The third book in the sanctions article 71: shall be punished by imprisonment not exceeding three months and a fine not exceeding one thousand pounds or either: 1. any release or maintenance of an editor or a record than necessary by law or catch it contains false statements knowing it and deliberately give statement of incompetent party or intentionally hide necessary statement of law.
2. any association or Foundation activity initiated by her in accordance with the provisions of this law.
3. any association or Foundation activity proceeded beyond the purpose for which it was created or spend money in not realizing that purpose or income funds in financial speculation.
4. each of the non-restricted Assembly members were allowed in their records to participate in the administration or in the deliberations of the plenary.
5. everyone who has contributed to the continued activity of the Association or institution decadent knowing the solution. Science is still the right to publish the decision or solution in the Official Gazette.
6. each liquidator distributed to members or other assets of the Association or Foundation otherwise required by this Act or decision or judgement of the solution.
7. all of the fundraising Association or institution account contrary to the provisions of this law and be sentenced to confiscation of her collection for the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour to customize it in the faces of the Mainland.
Article 72: any other violation of the provisions of this law or its implementing regulations or decisions regarding the perpetrator shall be punished by a fine not exceeding two hundred SP.
Article 73: the members of the Board and Director of the Association or Foundation was appointed or elected or assigned responsible for past crimes and punished by the same penalties, no matter if it's because of absence or impossibility of observation was unable to prevent crime the punishment was limited to a fine.
Article 74: the judge closed the headquarters of the Association or Foundation and its affiliates or one specific term and has the confiscation of objects used in the crime. And prosecutors should apply the penal judge ordered close headquarters of the Association or Foundation and its affiliates or one as a provisional measure pending final determination of the case without prejudice to criminal prosecution.
Article 75:1. the money associations and federations and private institutions of public funds in the application of economic Penal Code promulgated by Legislative Decree No 37/history 16-5-1966, as amended.
2. application of the preceding provisions shall not prejudice the signing of any penalties prescribed by the Penal Code or any other law. (This article was amended by Legislative Decree No/224/21-9 history-1969).
Presidential Decree number 1958/1330/regulations for private associations and institutions Act applied by decision No 93/1958 part one month Association article 1: the founders of the Association are individuals who participate in its creation and signing memorandum and prepare its officials and what that entails creating the Assembly and related expenses of obligations, if they are Assembly system month expenses determined by the public body.
Article 2: the founders when preparing the Assembly system is subject to the provisions contained in the private associations and institutions act and in these regulations.
Article 3: request the month Assembly to the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour if society headquarters in Damascus or its province and to the Directorate of Social Affairs and employment in the relevant province if based in this province.
Article 4: order must indicate the month and annexed to the Assembly the following documents:-the decision to appoint the Assembly representative for complete month.
B-elect the first Board of Directors.
D-four copies of each of its memorandum signed by all founders.
Article 5: logs requests a month in special log sequence numbers by date received and competent employee signed on each sheet attached to the request with proof of the date of signature and gives a receipt.
Article 6: the Directorate of Social Affairs and labour (Department of associations and clubs) in the Central Administration of the Ministry or Department of Social Affairs and labour in the province immediately after receipt of the demand study and investigation of the founders by GSS. As you study the rules legally and in terms of the importance of goals and needs of the region for their services.
Article 7: flying circle of Social Affairs and labour in the province to the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour demand month with consideration and investigation about the founders within ten days from the date of registration of the request.
Article 8: check the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour demands month provided directly or through its departments in the provinces and decide within 60 days from the date of registration of the request meets the legal conditions and within fifteen days from the date of application to explore before deciding on a by month view assembly system Interior Ministry official bodies interests felt that related to the goals of the society, these interests are entitled to object to a month bodies within fifteen days from the date of arrival at the polls. And the Ministry of Social Affairs and will work in this objection. At all events is a reality month expiry of sixty days if students decide to accept or reject it.
Article 9: register requests accepted in a special register and shall be published in the Official Gazette entry summary for free and keep the Social Affairs Directorate (Department of associations and clubs) with one of the clones after flagged as constraint and its number and date and number and the date of the Official Gazette publication. And send a copy of it to the indicator relevant Assembly and send another copy to the Department of Social Affairs and labour in the province concerned.
Article 10: record requests rejected in the record indicating the reasons for rejection and the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labour issued decision to reject the application and inform stakeholders on his image in the society headquarters with a book's content before the expiration of the sixty days referred to.
Article 11: the grievances of the month rejected the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labour issued procedures for the registration and examination of grievances and decide where the decision of the Minister of Social Affairs and labour, and must decide on such requests reasoned decision communicated to stakeholders in the society headquarters before sixty days from the date of arrival at the Ministry.
Article 12: request month overhaul of Assembly Chairman or their designee to the body referred to in article 3 (Ministry of labor and Social Affairs if the Assembly headquarters in Damascus or maintenance and labor and Social Affairs Department in the relevant province if based in this province) and attach the following documents: 1. four copies of the required amendments made and approved by the public authority, signed by or on behalf of the President of the Assembly and of the Secretary.
2. General body meeting minutes which considered the amendment containing the names of the members present and the majority agreed to this amendment.
3. the number of members of the Assembly having the right to attend the general body of the site by or on behalf of the President and the Secretary.
4. a statement of the reasons for the amendment.
5. the delivery drawing performance modification.
(Applies to the provisions concerning amendment month month Assembly).
Article 13: draw 50 month SP excludes student associations and institutes of education which determines each month fee to 10 pounds.
The second door records month
Article 14: numbered pages of records of the month referred to in this regulation by serial number and stamped on each page with the seal of the Ministry and prepare for each index record a statement what it contains. Not be scratching records and each correction you have red ink and signed by the officer entrusted with the register and head of associations and clubs.
Article 15: employee entrusted with the log data for the record and official record.
Chapter III conditions and conditions of use of funds article 16 Assembly: the Assembly that exploit the surplus revenue work guaranteed profits not affect activity are required to have the Assembly operating environment in need of projects consistent with the purposes of the Association in accordance with the general policy laid down by the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour and exploitation must take into account the following terms and conditions: 1. the surplus revenue to be exploited over last three years average expense budget.
2. the exploitation of surplus revenues from the Assembly Government bonds and securities of bodies to which the Government and other bodies securities approved by the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour.
3-it is not permissible to use surplus revenues from real estate associations or any other property rights except charities and associations of public benefit.
4. when necessary for associations to use surplus revenues in productive projects to achieve the purposes for which it was established that these projects are consistent with such purposes and therefore requires the approval of the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour.
Section IV article 17 public fundraising: intriguing is money from the public each block to the public to donate any means and may not collect money from the public through associations, federations of publicized after obtaining prior authorization from the Ministry of Social Affairs and employment, with the exception of worship collected through boxes or bowls on religious occasions for the same role. The Ministry of labor and Social Affairs determining license application within thirty days of its receipt and may add conditions that it considers necessary for the granting of the licence must obtain the approval of the Ministry mentioned on each amendment in the purpose of collecting money or ways to spend it.
Article 18: the Assembly to inform the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour on the toll money total in a month at the most after expiry of the licensed collection.
Article 19: the Minister of Social Affairs and labour to take up licensing raise money on a qualifying associations to distribute money earnings total associations listed in the license and the license will be granted according to the rules specified by decision of the Minister of Social Affairs and work according to their respective efforts taking into account the social activity.
Article 20: raise money from the Public Ministry of labour and Social Affairs and in developing the systems that regulate means to raise money and spend it and conform to the purposes for which the licensing and inspection of accounting and determine the proportion of administrative expenses spent in collecting money.
Part v article 12 unions: no association that calls itself (Union) only if the problem of many associations unite or determined in accordance with the provisions of Union law.
Article 22: establishment of the Union and the provisions applicable to associations provided for in this regulation.
Article 23: the task of unions:-oversee common interests of acceding associations Guide and direct them to achieve common objectives.
B to coordinate the efforts of the associations adhering and improving the level of services and create new associations in areas that require these associations.
C-place the common services policy to its constituent associations.
D-develop technical and financial assistance and cultural abilities.
E-resolve the disagreement between the associations.
And access to documents of associations to submit a report to the plenary.
G-related associations to be communication between acceding and associations between government agencies regarding policy and funding.
Article 24: obligate associations with guidance and policy developed by unions and associations contribute to potential joint ventures which decides the Union undertaken to achieve common purposes.
Title vi requirements in article 25 Board members: in addition to the conditions stipulated in article 27 of the private associations and institutions act the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour may require boards associations provide one or both of the following conditions: a be a degree of education or culture or experience specified by a decision of the Ministry.
B-be resident in the work of the Assembly or a serious interest in this area.
Part VII terms and conditions challenge the institutional oversight and modifying its article 26: when creating an institution to obtain written permission from the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour and attach request permission to request a month introducing Foundation.
Article 27: Ministry of Social Affairs and labour, refuses to give permission to create the institution if they seek to purposes outside the scope of most activities need to care for the work.
Article 28: institutions are subject to the control of the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour in General and its so that: a-scan the work and decisions of managers and verify the conformity of the law and its constituent authority that manages the inspectors engaged by the Minister of Social Affairs and labour.
B-set or more representative of the Ministry in the Councils of the institutions that originate all or part of the money collected from the public.
Article 29: the institutions to inform decisions on the following matters to the Ministry within two weeks from the date of issuance: a-ratification of the annual accounts and the budget and reports of Directors and Auditors.
B-elect directors or replace them or dismiss them.
C-nomination of Auditor.
D-abolition organization or amend its rules.
E-integration organization or other institution or combined with split.
These decisions are not effective only after approval by the Ministry, or the expiration of thirty days from the date of notifying the Ministry without being contested.
Chapter VIII General provisions article 30: entrusts to the Ministry of Social Affairs and employment records and models the following systems referred to in this Regulation:
1. the model rules of procedure for the assemblies.
2. record model associations.
3-month record model associations.
4. a model rejection record associations.
Article 31: staff who attend outside meetings hours public authority of one of the associations pursuant to article/23/of the private associations and institutions act, or who represent the Ministry in boards of private enterprises on the basis of the provisions of this regulation of compensation prescribed by the Minister of Social Affairs and labour.
Article 32: the Minister of Social Affairs and labour, the implementation of this resolution and to work from the date of its release.
Date 13 October 1958 the President of the Republic Decree No/1206/labour and Social Affairs Minister: based on the provisions of article 26 of the private associations and institutions Act applicable by law No 93/1952, amended by Legislative Decree No/224/21-9-1969 date.
Decides: article 1: sets the minimum number of members of the Board of Directors with five members and a maximum of eleven members.
Article 2: Specifies the maximum duration that a member of the Board of Directors of the Association at which membership renewal four years.
Article 3 this decision shall be published and it takes to implement its provisions.
Damascus in 23-12-1969
Minister of Social Affairs and labour
Resolution/478/labor and Social Affairs Minister.
Based on the provisions of article 26 of the private associations and institutions Act applicable by law No 93/1958, amended by Legislative Decree No 224 21-9-1969 date decides: article 1: amend article 2 of decision No/1206/23-12-1969 date and read as follows: «the Board Member may Assembly and Association to renew its membership for a period not exceeding six consecutive years as eligible for reelection to the Board of directors after a full course of at least one year.
Article 2 this decision shall be published and it takes to execute.
Damascus in 24-5-1973 the Minister of Social Affairs and labour
FS/2/3533 to the directorates of labour and Social Affairs in the provinces further to decision No 478/history 24-5-1973, containing the amendment to article 2 of decision No/1206/23-12-1969 history, show you the following special instructions apply to this decision.
1. no resolution any retroactive effect since 27-6-1973 is the date of its publication in the Official Gazette and keep ongoing elections prior to its entry into force under the provisions of resolution No 1206/1969 resolution No 478/no legitimizes the false election that took place prior to its entry into force but allowing members to renominate themselves in the event of new elections.
2. start the six-year term stipulated in resolution No 478/above Board expires date that existed in history 14-1-1970 and is the effective date of the resolution/1206/1969 and not within the Council's session in the six-year account.
3. a Board member of the Association who renounced the Board duration specified in reelection Assembly system for the Board of Directors.
4. all instructions violating the above.
Damascus in labor and Social Affairs Minister 31-7-1973 b/1/4481 help public bodies meetings for associations 1. each association's Board of Directors must convene a special session of the General Assembly meeting of the Research Association at least one month before the date fixed for the holding of public authority or the expiration of the Board.
2. the Governing Council will adopt the final accounts for the financial year ended and a draft budget for next year and prepare a report on its work during the period ended and sets the date of the first and second general body taking into account the provisions contained in the system, particularly with regard to the specific period between the first and second meetings.
3. directs the Board written invitation to the meeting and sent to all members and to the Directorate of Social Affairs and labour, to police headquarters to approve the declaration shows the meeting invitation and meeting plastered agenda copy invitation at once Assembly is released, and in any case must be made before 15 days from the date of the meeting.
4. the Board of directors a list of members of the public body who carried out the obligations on them and who are entitled to attend the meeting. It also puts a list of names of those who did not pay their obligations and informing them that pay altzmathm before meeting with twenty-four hours at least. Each subscription is not paid before this date is denied the right to attend the meeting.
5. If the agenda includes election of the Board of Directors of the Association member must be notice and have to the Board during a period ending before the meeting starts in one hour.
6. the absent member are not eligible to Board membership unless given others nominated in the book footsteps announcing his Commission to run or if you send a book written nomination.
7. no public body may be looking only in the topics listed in the Declaration.
8. If a special meeting to elect the Board of directors should only explain in the ad with the reasons.
9. the competent Directorate commissioned a staff meeting and the designated official to come to Headquarters before the meeting starts with a full hour with the Board members.
10. the representative of the Department ensure the safety measures taken by him to the Member record and other necessary records.
11. the delegate determine conclusively agencies thus attend until its end, and when any incident would disrupt the meeting or actual election work immediately contact the Director of labour and Social Affairs to attend immediately to the venue, and the Director hiring cops when necessary and organizes a record that elevates him to the Ministry and sends a copy to the province.
12. a Committee to supervise the elections before start made by the Board, to be a member of the Commission, Directorate representative and must not be less than three members.
13. the Commission ensuring that the box of papers, they sort the cards during the meeting in the presence of all members and the results were announced immediately before the completion of the work.
14. the list of members present, and signed them all next to his name before the meeting and both refuse to sign prevented from attending the meeting and sign the agent next to the name of his client having written Agency highlights acceptable proxy name mentions Directorate representative next to his signature on this list implementation Directorate representative and filed with the Directorate of the record kept in binders at the Assembly for reference when needed.
16. the minutes of the meeting must include all matters and emergencies that occur during the meeting, and all the topics that are being discussed with the proper agencies and rejected statement.
17. violation of paragraphs/1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 12, 13 and 14/meeting heroes require either irregularities subject other paragraphs warrant the Assembly warning heroes and heroes are when iterating.
18. all instructions and irregular communications as of the date of issuance.
Damascus in labor and Social Affairs Minister 26-7-1971 FS/2/5157 to the directorates of labour and Social Affairs in the provinces to implement the decision of the Minister of local administration number/306/29-7-1973 date containing the competences transferred from this Ministry to local administrative bodies, we wish to you following the implementation of the resolution.
First: the Executive Office's terms of reference: 1. the Assembly has excess funds you invest in guaranteed work, apply to the Department for approval on investment of surplus funds with investments statement in detail, and its success and demand for the Directorate examine light art/18/of the private associations and institutions act, article 16 of the regulations under this Act and submit the request to the Executive Office with consideration on availability of legal requirements, a copy of the study to the Ministry the Ministry also communicate a copy of the decision of the Executive Office Issued in this regard.
2. the Assembly want to establish non-branch Mushahar an application to the Department indicating the names of the people who will be tasked with managing the Branch Office brought the request to the Executive Directorate with the review about it on light Assembly activity and responsiveness with the Directorate and compliance with applicable laws and regulations, the Directorate provide a copy of the decision of the Bureau of this matter.
3. the associations of public benefit to provide the Directorate with the names of candidates for its Board before thirty days from the date of the election, the Directorate is considering names former activity light Assembly and especially inspection reports, and if there is a justification for excluding a candidate raise Directorate wrote to the Executive Office requesting the exclusion with the reasons justifying such exclusion.
4. the application of article 51 of the law on associations is subject to assign temporary or interim Management Board Director of the Assembly, and candidates for the Board of Directors responsible for the irregularities that led to the appointment of the Director or the Board of Directors, in this case the Executive Bureau Directorate requests to exclude these candidates indicating errors committed by each of them.
II: terms of reference of the Chief Executive Officer: 1. the Association that you want to get a license to collect donations of conservation applied to the Directorate in accordance with the provisions of the law of fundraising, the Directorate is studying the request in light of its rules and instructions, it submits to the Executive Office of the President with the review, and if approved the licensing project Directorate is in accordance with the prescribed form and submitted for signature of Chief Executive Officer, in the absence of approval of the Assembly informed of the reasons for rejection to avoid in the future, if not to the Assembly's desire to combine from outside the province, raising demand To the Ministry with the Executive Office of the President.
2. study the Directorate of associations under its supervision conditions periodically and propose solutions to raise the level of activity of such associations in the light of the State plan and need these services community especially in terms of similar associations merge targets, and presents the proposal Directorate Chief Executive Office, which in turn raises the Ministry if coupled with his consent and instruct the Directorate for reconsideration in light of the directives of the Executive Office of the President.
3. If a public benefit associations committed offences referred to in article 48 of the law on private associations and organizations, the Directorate to conduct a comprehensive study to develop an Assembly and the possible appointment of an interim Director or directors of the Association and submit the study to the Executive Office of the President decides to approve the appointment or reconsider the matter and if approved the Ministry's proposal with a statement shall communicate the names of the persons proposed and full information about them to the necessary decision.
III: terms of reference of the Directorate: awarded by resolution number Directorate/306/29-7-1973 date broad powers in the area of social activity and supervise the work of associations, the Directorate must therefore exercise these tasks adequately in a sense by taking full responsibility in this regard and that the Ministry will monitor the proper implementation of these tasks and will ask the staff resources for the good performance of these tasks for the direct supervision of the work of the assemblies in the application of the provisions of the laws and regulations in force and in particular the following : 1. compliance associations in applying a Governors resolutions/809/f/1000/year/1962/contained records management and financial and administrative associations and on employees who visit the associations sure and prepare financial and accounting system and believe they should follow the Assembly continuously and effectively implement what is asked in this connection and in case abstinence the solution assembly and lift the ominous version of the warning and the subsequent statement by the fate of the warning response.
2. to instruct the officials attending meetings of public bodies to facilitate their staff before meeting the Assembly system and especially regarding the meeting materials and ensure legal meeting legal decisions, and the employee is fully prepared to meet the codified in discussions and accompanying record meeting agenda and materials that are discussed, and provide the Ministry with a copy of the record with ankl copy materials that were discussed at the meeting.
3. the annulment of illegal decisions or system Assembly: studying the associations resolutions Directorate and verify their conformity with the laws and regulations in the event of irregularities requiring the heroes reach the Assembly of these irregularities and requesting reconsideration within one month if not for decision urgency if demand Assembly did not respond to the decision of Directorate requests the Court of first instance by the competent civil prosecution, either in case of urgency and the need to suspend the decision to raise your resolution Directorate Ministry With the reasons for the suspension of the decision to the Ministry of the moratorium resolution in time.
4. make sure that the members of the boards of Directors of charities do not do paid work for the Assembly (article/52/private associations and institutions act) in the light of interpretations and instructions.
5. the examination of the reports and final accounts and balance the Association submitted to it in the light of the Assembly system and its net earnings licences and subsidies from the State or from any other source and put your own observations and suggestions thereon and submit them to the Ministry.
6. follow the associations to remove irregularities that appear as a result of inspection or Assembly visited by an officer of the Ministry or Department or as a result of subsequent control until you remove all violations and inform the Ministry, and in case of irregularities require referral to eliminate the necessary file processing Directorate and forwarded to the competent court by prosecutors or Government issues as the case manager, and open the binders for these suits and follow them to reach the final result and provide the Ministry with a copy of the communiqué issue.
7. Control donation collection, and make sure that they take place in accordance with the licences granted to them according to the instructions issued by the Ministry of communications or other competent authorities, particularly with regard to maintaining voluntary donation and not disturb citizens and their exposure forced them to donate, and toll collection and preparation of the required record, submit to the Ministry during the duration of this with the need to take steps to filter the licenses on time and perform the full donation collection system and if it led to deprive offending Assembly get New licenses for fundraising.
8. approval of the sale and purchase of real estate associations in accordance with the instructions in this regard.
9. follow up the dissolved societies whether filtering solution by public authority or by the Ministry to achieve timely and filter provide filtering reports with comments around so after closing the filter, the Directorate must ensure good implementation guidance issued by the Ministry in this regard and it is all in accordance with the provisions of the winding assemblies and instructions about the Directorate is responsible for the liquidation and speed up the liquidator for this purpose, it should pronounce on proponent for receipt of funds The defunct Assembly and propose appropriate compensation for the liquidator to light activity and assets of the defunct Assembly, as her proposal to change the liquidator in case felt that does not function properly.
10. Statistics: the statistics are an important element of coordination and planning Ministry is therefore entirely dependent on the statistics returned from affiliate associations and institutions where greater attention, especially as the core element upon which the Ministry in the distribution of subsidies to associations so that departments to pay attention to the required statistics and ensure their accuracy before submission to the Ministry and follow the associations for statistics during the month of January of each year in the event of late submission associations at this time. The social service staff, quick tours of the Directorate of associations to obtain the statistics required under previous communications and circulars, particularly regarding the number of members of the Assembly and the number of recruits and the number of beneficiaries and overall revenues and expenditures for the past year and dump this data in a standard form to the Ministry during the first week of the month of February with the Directorate notes around.
Damascus in 1-12-1973 the Minister of Social Affairs and labour
Help (9/d/62) 8-8-1974 history based on the provisions of private associations and institutions Act promulgated by Legislative Decree number 1958/3), as amended by Legislative Decree No/224/1969 regulations issued by resolution No/1330/1958.
Local administration law No 15/1971 as amended and its implementing Regulation No 1602/1971 and Prime Directive number 493/1 18-2-1974 history book.
And the approval of the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour, in her book no g/2/3041 29-4-1974 date.
We want you to observe the following when displaying the private associations and institutions systems: 1. a request for a month the Association or Foundation system (introduces the rule of the Association of cultural and artistic clubs and associations within the meaning of the private associations and institutions act) to the Directorate of Social Affairs and labour enclosing the following documents: a-month request the Assembly system.
B-the decision to appoint the Assembly representative for complete month.
C-four copies of the minutes of the election of the first Board of Directors of the Association.
D-four copies of the list containing the names of the founders and their nationality, age, profession and domicile and obvious addresses indicating the name of the father and mother and birth date.
E-four copies of the articles of Association.
And four copies of the signed assembly system of the founders.
2. the Directorate of Social Affairs and labour demand study and full social study about the Association and its founders and the extent of the need for community services in accordance with the accompanying form.
3. the Directorate of Social Affairs and labour sends a list of names of the founders to the security services to check them and send a copy of the documents described in paragraphs: d e f to the Interior Ministry and sends the answer immediately upon receipt by the Executive Office or the Ministry of Social Affairs and employment (as the case may be).
4. in the event that the Association's activities include maintaining only, send the file to the Executive Office with the Directorate on light month study prepared for this purpose within 10 days of request logging.
5. Executive Office issued its decision to approve or reject the order month within 30 days of registering the Executive Office sends a copy of the decision with the form to the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour if the month.
6. the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour Association in the public record of the month assemblies and a copy of the decision to the Official Gazette for publication if no irregularities or objection by the security services on the month or conflict with the grounds set forth in paragraph 14 of these instructions or the Ministry of Social Affairs and employment plan in this area.
In case of such violations or objections re file to the Executive Office of the Ministry to reconsider its decision in light of its observations and can request to modify some provisions of the system to bring it into conformity with the laws in force and the founders observance.
7. in the absence of approval by the Executive Board of the month issued negative decision and communicated to the founders within thirty days from the date of registration of the request to the Executive Office of the founder is entitled to complain of the refusal to the Office by the Directorate within 60 days from the date of the admission decision.
8. send the grievance to the Executive Office asked the Directorate with a view request and on the Bureau to decide on the request acceptance or rejection by a reasoned decision within 30 days.
9. the Executive Office sends a copy of the decision to accept the request of grievance to the Ministry with the form to the procedures outlined in paragraph 6 above.
10. in the event that the Association's activities beyond the confines of the Executive Bureau jurisdiction limited to conservative opinion in the month or reject the Assembly system and send a copy of the documentation Directorate Executive Office to examine the request and statement of opinion, and sends the answer to which it submits to the Ministry of Social Affairs and employment where you study the request and click process window.
11. after the publication of the decision in the Official Gazette month Ministry sends a certified copy of the Assembly Executive Office system and competent Directorate and the founders of the Assembly, the Assembly may not commence its activity before founding receives certification system version.
12. the provisions in force concerning the applicable Assembly systems modification and month to the competent Directorate Executive Office felt so on required amendments to the Assembly system and sends the opinion of the Department with the Executive Office to the Ministry of labor and Social Affairs during the twenty days from the date of registration of the request to the competent Directorate.
13-month local unions systems applied within the county on a month, unions associations quality systems at the country level, unrelated to the executive offices, which are within the purview of the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour.
14. the executive offices to comply with the following when deciding to request the month assemblies systems: 1. refuse month systems links and associations and clubs with similar goals with the goals of grassroots organizations.
2. the month of any women's associations pursuant to Legislative Decree No 121/1970.
3. reduction of the month assemblies of righteousness (help) so that these associations must be centered on light Ministry plan and need the region.
4. to promote scientific and cultural associations and events.
Adeeb Melhem Moses: local administration Minister Directorate: form processing applications for month name assemblies Assembly: 2. based: area: region: Province: 3. working area Assembly: a-population: b-number of the associations and their types: 1-2-3-4-c-social situation in the region or district: d-economic situation in the region or district: e-number of social centres and extension units if rural Assembly : 1-2-3-4-and-sports clubs: 1-2-3-4-g-agricultural societies: 1-2-3-4-h-women's units: 1-2-3-4-4-the founders of the Association: name, date and place of birth marital status cultural rehabilitation profession economic status residence address in detail 1-2-3-18-5-1-2-3-4-5-6-6: Assembly purposes-need area for these purposes : 7-what is expected from the Assembly services: 8. the expected impact of differences in the Assembly area: 9. sources of funding: a-b-c-10. difficulties are expected to oppose the Assembly activity: 11-Ray Administrator area in the month of the Association (President, area manager, Station Manager).
12. the chosen view and not people Magazine: 13-14-form Organizer reading reading Director of Social Affairs and labour:
Director of Social Affairs and labor organizer Ray form and signature: date of organization form: FS/2/727 to directorates of labour and Social Affairs in the provinces later in accordance with our circular number FS/2/4463 5-9-1970 of history based on Treasury book number 15024-20-1 date 19-8-1970 to subdue filter compensation staff associations and private institutions the provisions of Legislative Decree No 167 and its amendments.
It expresses the State Council opinion/15/1972 whereby: staff awards not subject boxes of private associations and institutions meet their filter these private associations and institutions for maximum compensations in Legislative Decree No rate/167/1963 according to aforesaid ineligible are those referred to in article 1 of the Legislative Decree.
To view previous circulars in accordance with our circular as the turned on him by virtue of cancellations.
Damascus in labor and Social Affairs Minister 20-2-1972
X/2/5757 to directorates of labour and Social Affairs in the provinces released by the General Administration of the State Council no opinion 18-6-1972 date/55/it includes the following: first, that the payments made to employees in areas covered by the provisions of Legislative Decree No 167 1963 meeting personally assigned work not related to their occupational activity or is not subject to compensation limits established in legislative decree referred to.
Secondly, the compensation received by employees of public bodies of the private associations and institutions meet their filter these associations or institutions or help in the preparation and implementation of projects not subject to the ceilings established in Legislative Decree No/167/1963 as long as the assignment was not by virtue of their functions and scope, as well as not subject to the limits of compensation expertise and arbitration fees and deserved to meet personal pledge action or as a result of winning a contest open to all citizens and not eighths Books and studies and no other amounts granted awards meet the invention or innovation or intellectual or artistic work done by the employee outside the times specified for the performance of his career and not call her.
Damascus 8-10-1972 the Minister of Social Affairs and labour issue: interpretation of article of association law x/2/593 to the Directorate of Social Affairs and labour in Aleppo signal to your number 398/u h 18-1-1968 date on for Pediatrics statement is a one year membership to the Member in the Association provided for in article 31 of the private associations and institutions act.
One year is intended to inform you on the Member's membership in the Association from the date of acceptance of the request for affiliation to the Association and not from the date of submission of this application unless the rules of procedure provide otherwise.
To see and observe that Damascus in 13-2-1968 Minister of Social Affairs and labour legislation and studies Directorate's opinion about the validity of governing bodies Association Real Estate Association there is a difference between acts of administration and disposition of rights as the original in the work of the Board of the Association's administrative decentralisation enshrined in order that the Board does not have the right to dispose of the property of the Association unless there is special provision in its position like that because that is the relevant dispositions of property.
In this light, the Board of Directors has no right to sell real estate unless the text found in the Assembly system allows him to do so if the system is free of such text remains the right sale limited to public authority.
Ref: 5 15-1-1968 to date social services Directorate indicate your number of facilities/30/30 6-1-1968 date containing a statement of opinion on the possible return of Mr Khalil Nasser, a former member of the Board of Directors of the Club to his job at the Club when he came home from work service mentioned re you treatment benefit: in terms of that transaction is attached to Mr Khalil Nasser is elected General authority inherent in that it also shows or mandate The Board is not over and there's nothing to feel authentic member resigned from the Board of directors or in ruling on it, his absence from work due to his call to serve science originally meant the demise of the membership.
Similarly, the Board's decision to appoint a replacement on the basis of these facts do not mean a stretch assignment to the end of the term, despite the disappearance of reasons.
So we share your opinion in the return of the CBP Board membership and believe that Mr Ramadan which replaced by resolution of the Board of Directors ends its mission in the Office of the Club member's return because he originally appointed inherent temporary appointments for doing a job as Mr Nasser during his absence reflected in your above, either inherent Member has returned from military service prior to the plenary and any new resolution or election a fundamentalist on the spelling of vacancy under that terminate the mandate Mr Ramadan Board membership and inherent member returns and completes its term on the Council.
Director of legislation and legislation Directorate opinion studies and studies on concept art/52/private associations and institutions act on incompatibility between membership of the Governing Council and paid Assembly work 1. the principle of incompatibility between membership of the Governing Council and paid Assembly work is based on the following concept: a business idea to the intended wage Assembly: is assigned to the Board under the provisions of law and order which would achieve the objectives of the Association as administrative work and attend meetings and Board member. Supervise distribution or collection of funds, for example. Etc. Like that vow Assemblyman her himself that prevent the law has to take pay and to say otherwise working out the concept of Assembly Member donation and therefore contrary to the original provisions of the Societies Act. So the incompatibility between membership of the Governing Council and the work of the Assembly, he finds his field of application according to the indicated notion.
B-work beyond the terms of reference of the Board are not subject to the aforementioned principle, either to say that by virtue of article/27/of the Assembly System Board of Directors represents the Association before third parties views with their rights and duties and rights is the prerogative of the Council.
Such provisions, not against the aforementioned interpretation and thus can ask whether necessary Board Member lawyer and engineer, doctor and author of any profession, the Council, to donate their work to the Assembly, if the latter needed to hire a lawyer or an engineer or clinic patients in its hand? The answer to that is that such a commitment.
2. in all cases, it can be seen from the attached proceedings call treatment that his relationship was commissioned by fundamentalist Agency to prosecute this assignment wages agreement so Lam JAL after the agreement to say that his entitlement to remuneration of this suit.
Director of legislation and legislation Directorate saw 284-31-5-969 studies and studies on the branch associations of public benefit to the Directorate of social services: referring to your annex d m-2-126 20-5-1969 date containing the request statement of opinion on the possibility of public benefit status branches of associations of public benefit report: refer to article 41 of the private associations and institutions Act see public benefit society she knew that each association intended attain public interest the decision of the President of the Republic as well.
If there are conditions for the issuance of a decision of the President of the Assembly as public interest or not.
Having and article/25/of the Act that any association Assembly to establish a branch and then added that this month and then have an independent legal personality.
According to Defamer Assembly branch with legal personality and its independence and treated as an independent association with no prescribed by law for its commitments before Assembly.
Consequently, we see that it doesn't fit as a branch Association of public benefit Defamer assets of associations of public benefit only if the conditions stipulated in article/1/referred to above.
Including the President of the Republic as well.
Returns the view.
Director of legislation and provision the competent Committee opinion Fouad studies under the State Council, no/19/1972 to real estate owned by the private associations and institutions do not benefit from the provisions of law No 106 1958 containing the consideration of State-owned real estate investment contracts, municipalities and public institutions created to serve public benefit status permits issued by the administrative authorities and are not subject to the provisions of the rent Act.
Opinion of the competent Commission 40 1-3-1973 date that incompatibility between membership of the Governing Council and paid Assembly work in charities but only on its administrative board members and had no business outside the Member's obligations as teaching in the institutions of society.
Public authority of the State Council opinion No 5/1972 featured properties or suspended or blessed to worship or to charity or to be cemeteries are exempt from all charges, including mortgage fees especially draw go under Legislative Decree No 101 of 1952.
Ex/98 number of 1965: article 1: municipal system imposes «vs guessing» on the built and unbuilt or non-independent property and land surfaces that have been improved because of the public interest and each municipality in the administrative scope the collection of this return and be a resource of resources.
Article 15: a-betterment exempt exclusively the following property: 1. the mosques. 2. churches and monasteries.
3. non-almandrsh graves.
4. real estate owned by government departments and public institutions if they are ripe for investment.
5. real estate charity devoted to the aims of the Association and other investors.
B-subject properties for Betterment when out of customized for the purposes mentioned before five years have passed since the end of the business that produces improvement.
Resolution No 809 to Minister of Social Affairs and employment on the basis of the provisions of article 14 of the private associations and institutions act decides: article 1: the financial records that the associations to grab it from: 1. record of the Fund and Bank.
2. record of contributions.
3. daily record Professor.
4. log furniture and tools.
5. record repository.
6. Exchange orders record.
(And then add the following books according to the instructions and the corresponding decisions).
7. register of subsidies instructions 8-registry Ministerial Decree 9-10 ministerial resolution real estate Register-register auto Ministerial Decree) article 2: organize the records mentioned in article 1 of this decision and acts according to the following rules: first, the Fund and bank book: 1. regulates the Fund and bank book in accordance with the model number/1/annex of this decision and held by a cashier.
2. Fund book records all payments and receipts by chronology based on receipts and disbursements issued duly recorded the Exchange orders and receipts figures and conclusions in custom fields.
3. the amounts received and paid in cash by the Treasurer are recorded in the field payment or cash receipts, as current receivables and payables are recorded by the approved banks in bank debit side field and creditor, as the case may be.
4. at the end of each month the amounts received and paid and added to the total amounts received circular balance from the previous month and then extracts the arithmetic balance (subtraction of amounts received and circular balance from the previous month), which represents brilliants balance for the current month and it can be done daily or monthly balance by exigencies. And apply the same way on receivables and Payables to banks where the arithmetic balance of banks deposits with banks Assembly balance as the total balances of ready money is put to the Assembly.
5. when the Assembly adopted more than one bank to deposit their funds all the processes belonging to the banks with the custom field in the Fund and bank book and customize each Bank assistance card individually in order to follow this Assembly bank account. In this case the balance must be field arithmetic banks banks Fund book is equal to the sum of the balances from cards help.
6. you must meet limitations installed in the Fund and bank book per month with constraints accounting to verify the match.
II: a record of contributions: 1. organize register membership dues in accordance with the model number/2/annex of this decision and held by a cashier.
2. the record shall contain the names of all members and the amount of their monthly or annual and monthly or annual contributions deleted by under receipt number in the month, the months field performance contributions under the receipt.
3. total contributions must always be recorded in the record that corresponds with the account open to accounting gross monthly name.
III: the journal: 1. Journal organizes a professor in accordance with the model number/3/Annex and clutched by the accountant.
2-demonstrates in this book all the financial operations of the Association.
3. write operations in custom fields under chronology vouchers in two opposite sides (credit and debit) based on the double way in accounting.
4. at the end of each month the debit and credit sides of each field and constitutes the sum of these fields the monthly trial balance. It must be a total city aspects of accounts fields equal to the sum of the debit side.
IV: furniture and tools book: 1. hold the furniture and tools book accounting required by the Assembly in the form of plain and simple ledger.
2-demonstrates in this book of furniture and tools acquired chronology (every kind of furniture has a page or pages, and must match the total computational constraints of this notebook with total tools furniture account in journal Professor).
3. uses this record to match inventory with accounting constraints.
VA: warehouse book: 1. organize the warehouse book in accordance with the model number/4/Annex of this decision.
2. hold this record by the accountant and warehouse assets under which documents the items purchased and consumed and the remaining ones. Special card dedicated to each article.
Vi: register exchange orders: 1. holding the Exchange orders record by accounting and records all Exchange orders.
2. should include this book series and exchange orders numbers date of maturity and owner name and organization name of the section or item or paragraph that their payout amount and field observations.
Article 3: all pages should be numbered from the records set out in the previous article of this decision and her dowry to seal the Directorate of Social Affairs and labour in the province concerned, and as you should note down the number of pages and the first and last numbers in the last page of each of these records, and sign it in the Directorate of Social Affairs and labour in the province concerned.
Article 4: the Assembly must regulate the financial records described in article 2 of this decision by date and no whites nor vacuum nor move nor erase nor glosses to between the lines.
Article 5: the Assembly where appropriate accounting may use an ordinary little ledgers and cards help for accounts that require it, and must have total cards assistance or assets corresponds to the sum of the total account balance.
Article 6: the Assembly must maintain financial records after ten years conclusion.
Article 7 this decision shall be published and it takes to implement its provisions.
Damascus in 10-9-1962.
Labor and Social Affairs Minister sign
Resolution number 1000 to Minister of Social Affairs and labour.
Based on article 14 of the law on associations and foundations.
Decides: article 1: administrative records that consist of associations to grab it from: 1. register of members.
2. record of proceedings of the Board.
3. record the minutes of the meetings of the plenary.
4. record sheets.
5. record sheets.
Article 2: the records mentioned in article 1 of this decision and acts according to the following rules: first: register of members: 1. regulates member log in accordance with the model number/1/utilities for this decision and held by the Secretary of the Assembly.
2. register in the register of members mentioned the name of each Member and surname, age, nationality, profession and address and the date and type of membership and affiliation recorded field notes each change to these statements as stuck in the solar image custom field member.
3. the Member being mentioned in this record by affiliation to the Association.
II: a record of Board proceedings: 1. record of proceedings of the Board of Directors in accordance with the model number/2/annex of this decision and held by the Secretary of the Assembly.
2. log into this log session number and date of the meeting and the time that has been opened. As the names of the members who were absent with an excuse and without excuse and writes on this agenda and synopsis record facts and decisions taken and sign board members present at the end of the record.
Third: general body meeting minutes record: 1. record the minutes of the meetings of the plenary, held by the Secretary of the Assembly.
2. log in this record minutes of meetings as mentioned in this type of meeting records (ordinary or extraordinary meeting and number and date and place of the meeting and the number of members present and absent member agencies and then shows this agenda which reached record for members with the invitation to the meeting, after which the recording at this meeting and decisions taken and sign the record by the President and Secretary of her secret).
IV: register cards received: 1. record sheets contained in accordance with the model number/3/Annex of this decision and held by the Secretary of the Assembly.
2. recorded in this register all papers received by the Association as receipt and give these papers corresponding serial number in the register.
3. log in register number papers received by the Assembly, its history and its type and source and was also referred to correspondence to the answers of the Assembly with a statement and its history.
VA: papers: 1. record sheets issued in accordance with the model number/4/Annex of this decision and held by the Secretary of the Assembly.
2. recorded in this register all papers and type of Assembly and who sent her and other copies reporting on these cards, as recorded in the field of abstract subjects these papers issued and referred the meeting to the answers provided on these papers and number, date and number of original recorded in the log.
Article 3: before using member register and record the proceedings of the Board of Directors and general body meeting minutes record set out in article/1/this resolution must number the pages of each of these three records and pony ring Directorate of Social Affairs and labour in the province concerned, and must note down the number of pages and the first and last numbers in the last page of you of records referred to the signing that the Director of Social Affairs and labour in the province.
Article 4: the Assembly must keep their records management for 10 years after the closing.
Article 5 this decision shall be published and it takes to implement its provisions.
Damascus in labor and Social Affairs Minister 8-11-1972
Fundraiser scheme issued by the Ministry of labor and Social Affairs resolution No 1347/history 30-12-1971 the Minister of Social Affairs and employment on the basis of the provisions of articles 17 and 20 of the regulations of the private associations and institutions act.
On the proposal of Deputy Minister.
Decides: article 1: fundraising system annexed to this decision.
Article 2: working system adopted by resolution No 707 date 15-4-1968 and resolutions amending it.
Article 3: this decision shall be published and it takes to execute.
Damascus in 30-12-1971
Minister of Social Affairs and labour fundraising system
Chapter I definitions and provisions article 1: abbreviated expressions set out below what is shown next to each: the Minister of Social Affairs and Labour Minister.
Ministry of Social Affairs and labour.
Directorate, Directorate of Social Affairs and labour.
The competent administrative authority of the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour or directorates in the governorates.
Organization or association or the General women's Federation and its branches.
Article 2: collecting money for each donation response to the public to donate any means as markets charity parties raiser types by fundraising receipts via closed funds selling calendars by organization collecting donations in kind.
Article 3: limited right fundraising by associations and federations of publicized in accordance with the provisions of the applicable private associations and institutions act, Legislative Decree No 93/1958, the General women's Federation and its exception of worship collected through mutual funds or in religious events to be spent on the same role that combine into this role.
Chapter II plus licensing article 4: fundraising is subject to prior authorization from the Ministry of Social Affairs and labour and social affairs directorates and to delegate some of these powers.
Article 5:1-must submit the license application by combining at least one week before the start date of the Directorate and decide on demand either acceptance or rejection within five days from the date of submission.
2. If the license covers most of the province, must submit request at least one month before starting the combination to the Ministry of Governors felt so.
Article 6: the request must include the following information:
A-the name of the organization that you want to combine.
C-collection and start date.
D-region that will be combined.
And-the number of vouchers or cards printed if combine with vouchers or cards.
G-the Committee that oversees the combine that with at least three members and members are required to be members of the Board of Directors.
Article 7: license includes the data contained in the request outlined in article/6/ex and other provisions deemed competent administrative authority necessary to organize combine.
Article 8: stamped cards or receipts organized ring combination and the license granted by the ring.
Article 9: must be combined to achieve the goals of the Organization and may not be the purpose of collecting the money allocated for the purposes of the Organization activity is restricted to its members (taking into account the provisions of article 17 of the implementing regulation of the private associations and institutions Act promulgated by Presidential Decree No 1330 of 1958).
Article 10: a-organized record of the outcome of the fundraising Committee includes one representative from the Organization and a representative from the licensing authority within thirty days of the expiration of the license in this record shows: a number of printed cards.
B-number of cards sold.
C-number of excess cards.
And destroyed excess cards to the Commission.
B-the organization not be granted a new license of the same type, unless the outcome of the previous license filter.
Article 11: limited license granted by combining the Organization activity area only in exceptional cases approved by the Ministry.
Article 12: no specific entities may be granted in article/2/from this system, more than one year license exceptions are combined by selling calendars and events provided by professional associations and closed funds and markets.
And may not exceed the term of their license at a time over three months and the license may be extended for a further three months is necessary to submit a request for an extension before the expiration of the license for at least a week.
Article 13: the competent authority which issued the license to send staff to inspect accounting and report the result.
Chapter III means combining article 14: fundraising: a charity markets.
C-fundraising through receipts.
D-plus via closed funds.
And-collecting donations in kind.
(G) any other means approved by the Ministry.
First section charity markets article 15: a charitable market is any kind of combination means that you must get a license by license request shows the place of sale and appointments and sales items and their value as showing mainstream entertainment that permeate the sale as defined in demand free access card number value with an indication of their value.
B-expense ratio is left to the body that issued the license on 75 not exceed% of total imports.
Section two parties article 16: license request the party to the Directorate of Social Affairs and labour in the province where the organization is subject to the provisions of article v of the system indicating the type and location of the party, and the number and value of the cards and have the approval of the Directorate on the value and categories of cards before prepared for sale.
Article 17: taking into account article/10/from this system must provide the organization licensed party a statement of anticipated expenses before its license to decide on the application stops responding on surplus fund of the Organization, and may not exceed the administrative expenses including the cost ratio of 75% of the total imports.
Section three fundraising through receipts article 18: taking into account the provisions of articles 6, 7 and 10//method combination not allowed, only combine the way receipts, receipts in the books and serial numbers of stubs and sealed with the seal of the organization. If this was of limited value, if not limited value are numbered receipts and made up of carbon paper and their image.
Article 19: may not exceed the administrative expenses including cost 25% of donations.
The fourth section of closed funds combination article 20: subject combination by closed funds to license provided for in article 4 of this order.
Article 21: the license number and the place where they and the duration of the license.
Article 22: open boxes whenever needed in the presence of the JISC and block bogus money and deposit a copy of the relevant Directorate, the Directorate may assign a staff member to oversee this process.
Article 23: the polls close in each time to know.
Article 24: write the name of the Organization and its number in a prominent place.
Section v sell calendars article 25: selling calendars by organizations to license provided for in article 4 of this order.
Article 26: the sale under specific receipts value and duly sealed.
Article 27: after organizing the record provided for in article 10 of this system being destroyed receipts. Either calendars are sold for commercial purposes if possible, or are destroyed and mention it in the record.
Article 28: license types of calendars and the licensed number of each type.
Article 29: may not exceed the administrative expenses including the cost ratio of 75% of the total imports.
Section vi-kind fundraising article 30: fundraising in kind is subject to the authorization provided for in article 4 of this order.
Article 31: the combination by their two carbon paper receipts in each receipt type donations collected, quantity, estimated value and the donor's name if possible.
Article 32: in the record provided for in article/10/quantity group and estimated value when sold to remember the true value sold. The cost may not exceed 35% percentage of expenses plus value.
Chapter IV miscellaneous provisions article 33: tunnels may not only in collections for the purpose for which it was collected.
Article 34: organisation that combination plus expenses statement, supported by the necessary documentation and all expenditure not enclosing a document dispensing asking about JISC collection only if fixed and specific priced maintenance by administrative authorities.
Article 35: taking into account the provisions of article/71/private associations and institutions act on the application of penalties for violators.
Article 36: outside the country may be combined only with prior authorization from the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor Ministry that tstmzg saw the State Department license before. The organization gives licensed collection of Syrian Arabic Republic outside of the document concerned was legally and found their targets.
Article 37: the organization that collects donations from overseas plus earnings statement within 30 days of the expiry of the certification of the Syrian diplomatic mission collection in that country.
Article 38: the competent administrative authority may deprive the Organization of license for up to a year if you break the conditions specified in the licence or one of the provisions of this regulation.
Article 39: the license eliminates a collection by who gave him at the request of the Organization her relationship or if the need for it.
Law number 22, the President of the Republic.
Based on the provisions of the Constitution.
And approved by the Assembly in its meeting dated 31-3-1974.
Issue: section 1: Syrian charities and federations shall be exempt in all transactions of a stamp duty.
B-fees and taxes and real estate and municipal finance IIII.
C-legal fees and fees for copying.
Article 2: this law shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Damascus in 28-3-1394 and 20-4-1974 President Hafez Al-Assad Legislative Decree No/52/
The head of State on the basis of the provisions of the interim Constitution.
And the Council of Ministers resolution (52/19-1-1970 date.
Paints: article 1: postpone the application of the provisions of the Social Security Act promulgated by Legislative Decree No 93/of 1959 and its amendments on the users and workers associations of public benefit until the first 1969.
Article 2: without prejudice to the acquired rights, describing the rights and obligations of employers and workers referred to the previous period of 1969 according to rules that define a regulatory decision issued by the Minister of Social Affairs and labour on the proposal of the Board of Directors of the social insurance institution.
Article 3: this Decree shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Damascus in 15-11-1389 22-1-1970 head of State Dr Noureddine Atassi number 64/b/8/30 18/70 floor graphic instructions issued a legislative decree number (165) of 23-7-1970 with the addition of three new paragraphs to article 10 of Legislative Decree No 3 1933 containing financial floor graphic system show you through the provisions of the following : A: duplicate (52): contracts, receipts and all papers relating to the ongoing reinsurance operations between insurers and reinsurers. Tax free.
It is clear from the text above that all papers whatsoever and reinsurance operations became exempt from financial charges.
Second paragraph (57) duplicate mailings: institutions and public sector companies and associations, trade unions and the data provided to the departments and public institutions. Tax free.
Under this provision exempted calls and data books generally all correspondence submitted to ministries and public institutions and associations and trade unions.
III: paragraph (88) bis: contracts by departments and public institutions and public companies with overseas if correspondence or export-related. Tax free.
It is clear from this text that the exemption under paragraph listed above for two types of contracts: a-type 1: contracts with abroad by correspondence. In order to exempt these contracts provide the following conditions: 1. be a Department of the State or public institutions or public companies involved in the contract required exempt.
2. the contract is ongoing correspondence with one of the natural or legal persons outside Syrian territory «that is Yes or accept the contract by outside Syrian territory».
And striking that if Syria's contract with the promulgation of the offer and acceptance together in Syrian territory, is not a contract with abroad by correspondence if the second party.
B-type II: export contracts: to encourage exports have also been exempted under the text mentioned export contracts by one State administrations, public institutions or public sector companies draw nature. Any exemption requires that contracts export and be underway before a specified above as one of the parties to the contract as it is evident from the reasons mentioned Legislative Decree.
IV: provisions of this communication to all papers and contracts mentioned above which did not satisfy her drawing. Linked picture of Legislative Decree (165 of 1970).
Damascus in Finance Minister 5-8-1970 Legislative Decree No. 165.
Based on the provisions of the interim Constitution.
And the Council of Ministers decision No 165 22-7-1970 date.
Paints: article 1 the following paragraphs shall be added: article 10 of Legislative Decree No 3/1933: a paragraph 52 bis: contracts, receipts and all papers relating to the ongoing reinsurance operations between insurers and reinsurers.
B-57 bis paragraph: correspondence public institutions and companies, associations and unions and the data provided to the departments and public institutions. Tax free.
C-paragraph 88 bis: contracts by departments and public institutions and public companies with overseas if correspondence or export-related. Tax free.
Article 2: article 1 of this Decree on all papers and those instruments that did not satisfy her drawing date and not taking payments.
Article 3: this Decree shall be published in the Official Gazette and the date of issuance.
Damascus in 19-5-1390 and 23-7-1970.
Head of State Dr Noureddine Atassi
Search Translated Laws of Syria