2015 7 Law Exempting Customs Violations Fines If Customs During The Adjustment Procedure In Force

Original Language Title: القانون 7 لعام 2015 إعفاء المخالفات الجمركية من الغرامات في حال إجراء التسوية الجمركية خلال فترة نفاذه

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now

Read the untranslated law here: http://parliament.gov.sy/arabic/index.php?node=201&nid=14912&RID=-1&Last=10058&First=0&CurrentPage=0&Vld=-1&Mode=&Service=-1&Loc1=&Key1=&SDate=&EDate=&Year=&Country=&Num=&Dep=-1&

2015 7 law exempting customs violations fines if Customs during the force adjustment procedure the President of the Republic based on the Constitution, approved by Parliament at its meeting dated 18/9/1436 Hijri, 5/7/2015: article 1 exempts customs offences stipulated in articles 277, 278 of the Customs Act No 38 of 2006 from fines imposed in article 279 of this Act if the Customs during the adjustment procedure The entry into force of this law, provided that the payment of customs duties and other fees and taxes thereof according to the due date of violation investigation rates with legal interest till the date of settlement, in addition to a fine of 40 percent of the value of the goods subject of violation.

Article 2 replaces the fines stipulated in articles 253 until 276 of the Customs Act No 38 of 2006 reduced fine equivalent to only 10 percent of the fine customs adjustments manual in force date violation investigation and roof does not exceed 100 000 SP if leveling tariffs during the period of entry into force of this law, provided that the payment of customs duties and other fees and taxes thereof according to the due date of violation investigation rates with legal interest till the date of settlement.

Article 3 eliminated customs duties and other duties and other taxes levied under the provisions of this law with legal benefits to the General Treasury account either fines, 90 percent of them disappear to the General Treasury account and emptied the remaining 10% on account of the common fund for workers in the General Customs Directorate are distributed later to eligible employees in accordance with the provisions governing the Fund's money.

Article 4 benefit from the provisions of this law infractions achieved prior to 9/7/2013 provided that legal provisions were acquired judicata force but the Customs Administration may accept an undertaking the settlement contract demanded that the proceedings did not issue her injunction obtained peremptory class under the settlement contract as null and implement content in case of proven the opposite.

Section 5 exempts sentenced under peremptory class derived from judicial decisions, customs penalties imposed if this fine does not exceed the amount of ten thousand SP only.

Article 6 exempt reporting violations of the provisions of this law that are held in accordance with the provisions of customs settlement of fine office blocks and that believe the equivalent value in foreign currencies.

Article 7 apply the customs law number 38 in 2006 and manual adjustments regarding the receipt of goods or confiscated when leveling for reporting violations of the provisions of this law except the obligation to pay the fine in lieu of waiving infringing goods impounded survivor of detention without the right to return to the Customs Department in case of sale of goods already allowed or destroyed.

Article 8 does not include this Act offences and customs violations related to: weapons and their parts. B significant and what drugs its judgement. C specific prohibited goods. knowledge of customs law number 38 in 2006. Dr petroleum and supported material covered by Legislative Decree No 42 of 2008.

Article 9 does not apply the provisions of this law on customs violations that were held before the settlement date.

Article 10 the Ministry of Finance issued operational instructions for the provisions of this law.

Article 11 of this law shall be published in the Official Gazette and for six months from the date of publication.

Damascus in 20/9/1436 Hijri 7/7/2015 a.d. President Bashar Al-Assad, Egyptian populate Attorney