/Entry into force: 01/01/2017
section 1 of the national financial management authority to develop and manage the economic governance of the State activities as well as the audit of Sweden's handling of EU funds and to promote the efficient and correct handling of these funds.
2 § the museums shall
1. assist the Government with the backing needed to assess if the civil service is efficient and the internal steering and control is satisfactory,
2. develop and administer policies, regulations and practices for the effective economic governance in the State,
3. forecast and analyze and provide information on the public economy, with a particular focus on the State economy, and
4. in its field of activity to provide support to other government departments.
3 § the museums shall
1. work towards a proper accounting in the State, 2. developing and managing forms for financial reporting for both individual agencies by the State as a whole,
3. develop and administer the State accounts, financial management and performance management,
4. develop, manage and coordinate the Government internal audit,
5. develop and manage internal control and control of the State,
6. determine the economics of administrative value for each Government Department, and
7. in its field of activity to ensure government access to effective administrative system, with accompanying support.
4 § the museums shall 1. be responsible for government accounts,
2. monthly monitor, analyse and report on the outcome of the State budget and the old-age pension system at the side of the budget,
3. report the annual outcome for State expenditure, in accordance with the structure of the State budget and partly realekonomiskt distributed,
4. following consultations with the Government offices (Ministry of Finance) decide on the titles and sub-titles that is needed for authorities ' reporting of outcomes on the State budget in income type 9000, and notify the relevant authorities these, 5. maintain the structures and types of income allocation keys between 9000 and 1000,
6. at the close of the financial year account for taxes in income types 1000, 7000 and 8000, in accordance with the schedule approved by the Parliament,
7. determine the final outcome of the tax revenues, and
8. decide to subsume authorities in the governmental accounting organization.
5 § the museums shall 1. analysis of and forecasts for government spending and revenue and income,
2. make predictions for the local government sector and the old-age pension system as well as for the whole of the consolidated public sector,
3. on the eve of the spring fiscal policy Bill and the budget bill compile dossiers regarding the previous, current and next three years for such income calculations that the Cabinet Office (Ministry) does not do,
4. analyze the effectiveness of the budget policy targets: the ceiling for government spending, balance the requirement for the local government sector and the surplus target for the public sector,
5. account forecasts of State expenditure, in accordance with the structure of the State budget and partly realekonomiskt distributed, and
6. developing and managing methods and models so that the quality of the forecasts, estimates and analyses can be improved.
State local supply
6 § the museums shall collect and provide information on the State of local supply and follow up on these tasks. The authority will also provide opinion on such lease agreement that requires government consent.
7 § the museums shall submit annually to the Government
1. the basis of price and wage conversion,
2. established finance administrative levels for the State authorities under the Government last april 23,
3. information about the rules that apply to each income title,
4. a statement of the State charged activities, 5. a report of the State authorities, the internal audit and internal control by 31 March, and
6. opinions on the annual accounts as responsible bodies shall establish in accordance with article 59(5) a of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU, Euratom) of 25 October 2012 on the financial rules applicable to the general budget of the Union and repealing Council Regulation (EC, Euratom) No 1605/2002.
8 § the museums shall also provide information on the State's finances to international organisations and the outcome for the State budget pursuant to Council Directive 85/EU of 8 March 2011 if the requirements for budgetary frameworks of the Member States to the central statistical office.
§ 9 the Authority's audit authority for the operational programme within
1. the European regional development fund, the European social fund and the European Fisheries Fund, and as such should carry out tasks according to Regulation (EU) no of 17 december 2013 laying down common provisions on the European regional development fund, the European social fund, the Cohesion Fund, the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) and the European maritime and fisheries, laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund , The European social fund, the Cohesion Fund and the European maritime and Fisheries Fund and repealing Council Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006,
2. Asylum, migration and integration fund and the internal security, and as such should carry out tasks pursuant to European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no 514/2014 of the General Regulation on asylum, migration and integration fund and an instrument of financial support for police cooperation, preventing and combating crime, and crisis management, and
3. The Fund for European aid to the most deprived, and should as such fulfil the tasks under European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 223/2014 of 11 April 2014 if the Fund for European aid to the most deprived.
10 § the museums is the certifying body for the European agricultural guarantee fund and the European agricultural fund for rural development which is governed by article 9 of Regulation (EU) no of 17 december 2013 on financing, managing and monitoring the common agricultural policy.
section 11 of the Authority's audit authority under article 21 of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 1299/2013 of
the 17 december specific provisions for the support from the European regional development fund to the European territorial cooperation objective, for the cooperation programme managed by an authority which is based in Sweden.
The authority will represent Sweden in the groups of accountants who set up the cooperation programmes whose MA is not located in Sweden.
12 § the museums shall represent Sweden in the groups of Auditors established under article 20 of the implementing Regulation (EU) no 897/2014 of 18 August 2014, laying down specific rules for the organisation of such cross-border cooperation programmes financed under Regulation (EC) no 232/2014 on the establishment of a European neighbourhood instrument.
section 13 Authority to perform such a check and take such other actions as referred to in 1. Article 6(1) and (2) of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 1082/2006 of 5 July 2006 on a European grouping of territorial cooperation (EGTC), and 2. the supplementary provisions contained in the Act, section 9 (a)) (2009:704) on the European grouping of territorial cooperation, and
(b)) Regulation (2010:387) concerning control of the management of public funds in the European grouping for territorial cooperation.
14 § the museums shall annually report the measures taken to ensure that the audit of EU funds has been carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
The Information System Hermes
15 § the museums shall develop and manage government information system for budgeting, management of documents and follow-up (Hermes), with the exception of the part of the system formed by the Administration referred to in paragraph 26 (1996:1515) with instruction for the Swedish Government offices (RK State budget support), as well as provide a technical platform, operations and user support regarding RK State budget support, following consultations with the Government and in accordance with its needs.
Authority to government offices (Ministry of Finance) by 31 January each year present a work plan for the next two years in terms of operating subsidy for the Government budget process.
Support to government agencies
16 § the museums shall, within its field of activity to provide support to other government departments through the methods, guidelines, studies, training and advice.
The authority may, within its field of activity to carry out missions on behalf of other government departments.
section 17 of the authority may engage such service exports which is directly attributable to the Authority's tasks and areas of activity.
18 § the museums shall cooperate with the State Treasury in order to ensure an effective and efficient civil service.
section 19 of the authority shall, in the preparation of forecasts of government revenue and expenditure by collaborating with the National Institute of economic research and assist the Institute with to explain major differences between authorities ' forecasts.
section 20 Authority is headed by a head of Government.
section 21 at the Agency see an Advisory Council consisting of not more than ten members.
section 22 of the authority are an accounting advice. The Council has the task to give the head of Council for promoting the development of generally accepted accounting principles in the State.
Accounting Council consists of not more than seven members.
section 23 of the authority is an internal audit advice. The Council has the task to give the head of Council for promoting the development of the Government internal audit.
Internal audit Council consists of the Agency's Director, who is the President, and not more than seven other members.
Positions and assignments
section 24 of the Director-General is the head of Government.
section 25 of the members of the Swedish financial accounting standards Council and Council Chairman of the internal audit and accounting the Council appointed by the authority.
Staff disciplinary board
26 section at the Agency, there shall be a staff disciplinary board.
Applicability of certain regulations
27 § the museums shall apply the staff representatives Ordinance (1987:1101).
section 28 of the authority shall charge fees for consultation pursuant to article 5 of the Regulation (1994:1261) if State authorities ' accounting systems and section 7 of the fees regulation (1992:191).
Fee for consultation under the fees regulation shall be charged with the following amounts:
Fee income per year annual fee
a maximum of 999 999 0
1 000 000-24 999 999 3 900
25 000 000 to 99 999 999 5 900
100 000 000 and 149 999 999 7 800
150 000 000-299 999 999 9 800
300 000 000 or more 11 700
29 § the museums shall charge fees for service exports and for activities related to the administrative arrangements referred to in paragraph 3 of the 7. Fees may not be charged for activities relating to information system Hermes.
section 30 of the authority may charge fees for such activities as referred to in section 16.
The right to provide
section 31 of the Authority may provide in respect of the enforcement of the regulations on State accounting, financial management and performance management.
The right to obtain information
section 32 Authority is entitled to from other government authorities to obtain the information necessary for their activities.
1. this Regulation shall enter into force on January 1, 2017.
2. The regulation repeals Regulation (2010:1764) with instruction for national financial management authority.
3. The repealed regulation still apply, however, when the authority dealing with matters relating to EU-audit for the 2007-2013 programming period.