Advanced Search

Regulation (2007:624) Of State Compensation Guarantees For Housing

Original Language Title: Förordning (2007:624) om statliga ersättningsgarantier för bostäder

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$40 per month.
Introductory provisions

paragraph 1 of the building and planning may leave the State credit guarantee

(replacement guarantee) to credit institutions in accordance with this


Replacement warranty may only replace such credit guarantee

is issued by the State housing credit Board with the support of the

repealed Regulation (1991:1924) on Government credit guarantee

housing and which are still in force. Regulation (2012:550).

2 repealed by Regulation (2011:242).

Scope and conditions

3 § issued credit guarantee may be replaced by a

replacement warranty of up to the same amount. Regulation (2008:21).

4 § Exchange warranty may be granted longer warranty than the

credit guarantee which it replaces only in so far as other

credit guarantees be phased out or reduced.

The warranty period shall be limited to a maximum of ten years longer than the

credit guarantee which it replaces. Regulation (2008:21).

5 section For replacement warranty applies the following provisions of the

Regulation (2004:105) on Government credit guarantee for loans for

housing accommodation:

7 § on the compensation of the credit institution,

section 9 for remission, and

10 and 11 sections with other provisions. Regulation (2011:242).

Fee, etc.

6 § For guarantees issued before 1 January 1997,

Building and planning to take out a portion of the fee for the replacement warranty and

costs which may be incurred in respect of damage and honouring of

replacement guarantees from grant funds paid to

guarantee reserve for older bonds. Regulation (2012:550).

section 7 of the replacement guarantees in accordance with this Regulation shall apply in

Moreover, the provisions on credit guarantees of the regulation

(2011:211) of loans and guarantees. Regulation (2011:242).