Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2009:1175
1 § in addition to the regulations with the appropriations for
Pensions authority contained in regulations concerning
as provided for in this regulation.
section 2 of the Pensions Authority may provide for the
extent to which an individual within the Agency's area of activity may
use self-service services according to chapter 111. 4 §
social insurance code, as well as on the use of electronic
signatures, certificates, and other methods of identification
According to 111 Cape. 5 and 6 of the same beam. Regulation (2010:1738).
paragraph 3 of the Pensions Authority may announce further provisions
the enforcement of the social code as regards
1. General old-age pension and especially pension supplement,
2. a survivor's pension, survivor's pension and
survivor benefits in the form of premium pension,
3. senior livelihood support and housing allowance in the case of
– application procedure, except in the case of the housing supplement
to sickness compensation and activity compensation,
– calculation of cost of housing,
– calculation of annual income,
— evaluation of wealth and yield thereof,
– amended vital records,
– notice of change in terms of revenue
and fortune according to 110 Cape. § 46,
4. evidence in accordance with Chapter 110. section 15.
Before the Pension Agency Announces rules on
Housing supplement or evidence referred to in the first subparagraph 4, the
authority shall obtain an opinion from the Swedish social insurance agency, if
regulations on issues related to the Agency's
activity. Regulation (2014:472).
This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2011. What
provided in section 3 shall apply also in respect of the provisions of the
Act (2010:111) for the inclusion of the social security code if
the same benefits and special survivors ' pension.
Search Translated Laws of Sweden