Article 1 this regulation lays down rules that connect to
Act (2011:755) on electronic money.
section 2 of the financial supervisory authority is responsible according to
personal data Act (1998:204) for the register
According to Chapter 5. section 5 of the Act (2011:755) on electronic money.
section 3 of the provisions of the Swedish personal data Act (1998:204) about
rectification and damages shall apply in the case of treatment of
personal data in accordance with this regulation.
4 section in the registry recorded information for each Institute for
electronic money, registered publishers, agents and branch.
In addition to the maximum extent permitted by Chapter 5. section 5 of the Act (2011:755) on
electronic money to register include name
or business and if social security numbers, coordination number or
company registration number.
paragraph 5 of the financial supervision authority shall make a note in the registry when
the authority has taken a decision on the injunction to cease
section 6 of the financial supervision authority may, in the case of the law (2011:755) on
electronic money provide for
1. the calculation of average outstanding debt under 2
Cape. 3 § 5,
2. what constitutes adequate command and control forms at
examination of an application pursuant to Chapter 2. 6 paragraph 2 (a),
3. the calculation of capital requirements under Chapter 3. section 2 of the first
4. how electronic money institutions and registered
Publisher to manage resources in accordance with Chapter 3. section 6,
5. how electronic money institutions and registered
Publisher to manage resources in accordance with Chapter 3. 7 section
received in Exchange for electronic money issued and
other funds received for the implementation of
payment transactions and what proportion of the funds in
institutions or publishers covered by protection requirements
According to Chapter 3. section 7, third and fourth subparagraphs,
6. the particulars to electronic money institutions and
registered Publisher must deliver to the Swedish financial supervisory authority according to 3
Cape. section 8,
7. what information is to be considered relevant pursuant to Chapter 3. section 9,
8. as electronic money institutions and registered
Publisher shall observe and what that institution or
the Publisher must meet at the contract referred to in Chapter 3. section 29,
9. what information electronic money institutions
or a registered Publisher must provide to the
The financial supervision authority for its regulatory activities in accordance with Chapter 5.
2 and how the obligation to be performed,
10. to certain tasks in accordance with Chapter 5. section 2 shall be submitted to the
The Swedish financial supervisory authority instead to be given to Statistical
the Central Bureau,
11. what information beyond what is set forth in the Act, an application
for permission or for exceptions to permit shall contain
as well as the documents at the same time, shall be submitted to
The Swedish financial supervisory authority, and
12. how electronic money institutions and registered
Publisher shall carry out their obligations regarding
notifications and notifications under 2 and 3 Cape.
section 7 Before the financial supervision authority notifies the regulations under
of section 6 of the 10, the Inspectorate give the Riksbank and Statistical
Central Office to submit their comments. Regulation (2014:505).