Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2011:1159
section 1 of this regulation provides that supplement
Act (2010:879) on public utility municipal housing companies.
section 2 of The data on value of transfers pursuant to section 6 of the Act
(2010:879) on public utility municipal housing companies should
be submitted each year must be submitted to the County Board.
section 3 of the County Government, in a written report compiling
the information referred to in paragraph 2. The report shall contain a statement
– information on the transfers of value made, collected and distributed on
various forms of value transfers,
– how they made value transfers relate to policies
3-5 of the Act (2010:879) of public municipal
housing corporations, and
– the extent to which that value transfers effected in accordance with
the exemptions from the value transfer limit and for which
The report shall be submitted to the building and planning not later than 1 October each
section 4 of the Swedish authorities shall
– assist provincial governments in the work referred to in paragraph 3,
-compile the information that provincial governments provide under
section 3, and
– follow the utilities and municipal housing companies '
development and role in the housing market, including the change in
conditions for housing companies in terms
competition, choice, segregation, and the modernisation and
maintenance of the stock.
Of housing annually in a written report, report their
activities referred to in the first subparagraph. The report shall be submitted to the
1. This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2012.
2. The regulation repeals Regulation (2003:348) if reasonable
dividends paid by public housing companies.
3. The repealed regulation still apply for dividend
According to the law (2002:102) concerning social housing companies.
Search Translated Laws of Sweden