Resolution Of 7 Of Mayo Of 2012, Of The University Of Granada, By Which Is Publishes The Plan Of Studies For Master In Information And Communication Scientific.
Original Language Title: Resolución de 7 de mayo de 2012, de la Universidad de Granada, por la que se publica el plan de estudios de Máster en Información y Comunicación Científica.
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2012-6925
Obtained the verification of the curriculum by the Council of universities, as well as the authorization of the autonomous community of Andalusia, and established the official nature of the title by agreement of the Council of Ministers of 12 November 2010 (published in the official Gazette on December 16, 2010 by resolution of the General Secretariat of universities on November 22, 2010) This Rectorate resolved to publish the curriculum leading to the degree of Master in information and communication science at the University of Granada, which will be structured as shown in the annex to this resolution.
Granada, 7 de mayo of 2012.-the Rector, Francisco González Lodeiro.
ANNEX table 1. Overview of materials and distribution of ECTS credits of the Master in scientific communication and information.
Type of matter credits ECTS obligatory 4 electives 36 practices external 20 60 table 2 Master thesis. Modules and materials of the Master degree in information and communication science.
Module subject ECTS character module I. scientific communication.
Analysis of the collaborative scientific.
3 optional evaluation of scientific journals as means of scientific communication and as instruments for the evaluation of the science.
3 optional the communication social of the science and the technology.
3. political optional in the digital environment: implications for documentation professionals.
3. optional module II. Evaluation and quality.
The quality assessment and certification of libraries and information services.
3. Optional evaluation science and scientific activity.
3 optional module III. Methods of research.
Fundamentals of classification statistics of information science.
3. Optional evaluation of research in library and information science.
3 optional methods of inference statistics in the analysis of information science.
4. compulsory information visualization: methodological model of structural analysis and social networking.
3 optional module IV. Information retrieval.
Analysis and assessment of the recovery by materials and its incidence in the use of the opacs.
3. optional description and exchange of information on the Semantic Web.
3 optional Interfaces graphic for the display of information (VIRI): its application to the libraries digital and to the World Wide Web.
3. Optional retrieval of information on the Internet: principles, procedures and evaluation.
3. optional representation of the information on the Web: XML and information retrieval.
3. optional representation and conceptual knowledge for the retrieval of information organization.
3. optional module V. information technologies and communication.
Applications of evolutionary computing to information retrieval.
3 optional methodology for the conversion, recovery and dissemination of archives photographic and film in support electronic.
3 optional recovery of information based on artificial intelligence techniques.
3. Optional end of Master work.
End of Master work.
Search Translated Laws of Spain