Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-3108
It law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, of education, sets, in its article 1, that are principles basic of the system educational Spanish the of lead it education as a learning permanent that is develops along all the life, and the flexibility for adapt it education to the diversity and circumstances of the students, as well as to them changes of the society. As a result, the education system should facilitate the incorporation to the different teachings while it promotes reconciliation of learning with other responsibilities and activities.
The Royal Decree 1363 / 2007 of 24 October, which establishes the general management of the sports teaching of special regime, concrete these principles to foresee in its chapter VII sports teachings offer may be loosened to allow to combine the study with other sport activities, work or otherwise, mainly adults and high performance athletes , and for it collects, among other types of offers, the offer in teaching to distance. Therefore determines that they may offer remote modules of the common block and those who arrange the Royal Decree laying down the title and the corresponding minimum teachings, and grants competition educational administrations, in the field of its competences, the necessary measures to issue precise instructions for the commissioning and operation of sport distance learning modules offer.
By all it earlier, proceeds, in the frame regulatory described, fix the regulation that have of govern the regime of teaching to distance of them teachings sports of regime special, in the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport. In the process of elaboration of this order ministerial has issued opinion the Council School of the State.
By virtue of it exposed, available: article 1. Object and scope of application.
This order is to establish the Organization and management of the regime of the sports teaching of special regime distance learning, and will apply in educational institutions which belong to the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, and those established under cover of the additional provision forty-third of the organic law 2/2006 , may 3, of education.
Article 2. Education at distance of them teaching sports.
1. for the purposes of the provisions of this order, is understood as distance learning, that which is given, in a preferential way, through the use of information and communication technologies and will be accomplished through a virtual learning platform, enabling the interaction of students and teaching staff located in different places.
2 this special features and the professional competences of each title shall be taken into account and will follow the pedagogical guidelines adopted, for the same, in the curriculum in the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport.
3. can offer is in regime of teaching to distance or blended them modules of the block common and those others that have the real decree that set the title of technical sports or technical sports top in the corresponding mode or specialty sports.
4 the Organization and development of the distance learning shall be based on the tutorial action and in the implementation by the faculty, teaching methods based on: a) the autonomous learning combined with collaborative learning shared with the rest of the students.
(b) learning based on the performance of tasks or projects for via telematics or in person, leaning on support and constant guidance from the faculty.
(c) the use of multimedia curricular materials, placed at the service of the tasks or learning projects via telematics.
(d) the realization of activities practices face-to-face mandatory and sheltered, where is enable the acquisition of those skills specific of character more technical, that thus it require.
Article 3. Centers.
1. them teachings sports of grade upper in regime of teaching to distance will be offered only by those centers created to the amparo of the available additional forty third of it law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, of education.
2 sports regime to distance teaching can also be given by public centres that are authorized thereto by the Directorate-General of evaluation and Territorial cooperation, on the proposal of the provincial directorates, which previously have the authorization to teach those same lessons in classroom regime and have been informed by the education inspectorate.
3 to obtain the authorization referred to that earlier, centers must prepare a draft in which materialize: to) sports lessons and modules of them seeking to impart to distance.
(b) proposed organization of timetables and the academic calendar.
(c) media training used, in accordance with it collected in the article 7 of this order.
(d) teaching staff responsible for the system of distance learning.
(e) Organization of mentoring and guidance, including the schedule of mandatory face-to-face mentoring, in accordance with the provisions of article 8.
(f) curricular materials, which will be adapted to the provisions of the fourth additional provision of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, of education, and as provided for in article 7 of this order.
Article 4. Faculty.
Teacher qualification requirements will be the same as the corresponding teaching in the classroom regime.
Article 5. Curriculum.
The curriculum of application in sports teaching that impart on a distance learning basis will be established the corresponding title in the field of territorial management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport.
Article 6. Tuition.
1. those who will pursue sports lessons in authorized institutions of secondary education, enroll in the centers you have chosen, in the terms that they determine.
2. those who will attend the sports teaching of degree in teaching regime away, in the Centers created under cover of the forty third additional provision of the organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, education, will conduct registration for via telematics within the deadlines indicated by the centers authorized.
3. the registration will entitle an ordinary final evaluation and other extraordinary.
4. the number maximum of calls will be four rounds to overcome each of the sports teaching modules, except for practical training modules and final project, whose maximum will be two calls for proposals. On an exceptional basis, the Directorate General of Territorial cooperation and evaluation may establish calls extraordinary or, where appropriate, the possibility to cancel the registration, when the circumstances warrant.
5. each student will register for the number of modules of sports lessons as you want, provided that prior compliance with the requirements of general and specific character of the corresponding cycle of sports lessons.
Article 7. Educational media.
1. the authorized to teach the sports lessons on a distance learning basis must have imperatively the following educational media: virtual platform for learning, specific curriculum materials and teaching guides.
2 the virtual learning platform will allow: to) the communication between students and faculty, and vice versa.
(b) collaborative work among students.
(c) the monitoring of the activity of the students participating.
(d) the use of interactive activities AutoCorrect tools.
(e) the delivery and assessment of tasks and activities.
(f) the use of instruments of evaluation of students.
3. the curriculum materials used in distance learning will be adapted for use in the virtual platform structure and format, will be adapted to the provisions of the additional fourth provision of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, education and the curriculum of the corresponding title approved for the territorial scope of the Ministry of education management (, Culture and sport, and shall incorporate: a) multimedia elements and use of resources on the Internet.
(b) activities of work collaborative between the students.
(c) activities interactive and of self-evaluation.
4. the guides training for each module. Are the documents of orientation for the work independent of the student. Its elaboration will be responsibility of them departments of coordination didactic corresponding, under the address of the headquarters of studies. The student must have access to the same from the home of the course. (These guides will include, at least, the following content: to) presentation of the module and relationship with the profile professional.
(d) methodological guidance. Teaching resources.
(e) tutorial Note: 1 tutorials via calendar telematics (schedule).
2. schedule of mandatory face-to-face mentoring (place and time).
3rd calendar of non-mandatory face-to-face mentoring (place and time).
(f) criteria, procedures and instruments of evaluation.
(g) qualification criteria.
(h) calendar of on-site tests.
5. it shall take measures enabling universal accessibility for students with disabilities the system of distance learning.
Article 8. Tutoring.
1. the action tutorial form part of the function teaching, has as purpose develop actions of character guiding and training, is the instrument that enables the interaction continuous of the faculty with the students, and should allow the follow-up individualized of the process of learning of each student.
2. due to the specific characteristics of sport teaching of special regime, their professional skills and sports learning processes, the tutorial action will take place through the combination of tutorials via telematics, tutoring compulsorily face-to-face, or through mentoring of both types, which may be individual or collective nature.
(to) tutorials by via telematics: are those actions guide that is correspond with the results of learning that the students can overcome of mode self-sufficient and that is structured through them materials curriculum. They may be supplemented with face-to-face tutorials not compulsory for students, who will have the same purpose as the tutorials via telematics and who will offer students the opportunity to go to the Center and to have, both its facilities and the presence and direct support from a tutor. The Center, with character mandatory, will offer in its calendar this type of tutorials.
(b) mandatory face-to-face mentoring: actions to guide and support that relate to learning outcomes which, by its procedural nature and for its attainment, require compulsory face-to-face learning activities.
3. There will be a professor or teacher tutor for each module of teaching sport that is provided to distance, that will be appointed by the Director of the Center. The Professor or professor tutor of each sports teaching module will have the following functions: to) develop didactic materials in your module, which include study materials.
(b) schedule and prepare corresponding to the module that has assigned tutoring sessions as well as participate in faculty meetings and other activities of coordination.
(c) provide material didactic's support when is necessary.
(d) boost your module, individual and collective learning activities and encourage participation in them.
(e) keep a record of incidents of tutorials, both individual and collective, that will provide the tutor Coordinator of distance teaching at this request.
(f) facilitate all them data that request the tutor Coordinator of teachings to distance, referred to them modules that imparts for the preparation of reports.
(g) deal with the evaluation of the module.
4. the Coordinator of distance learning tutor shall be appointed by the Director from among the tutors who provide teaching in each group. The tutor Coordinator of distance learning will have the following functions: to) Guide and support students in their learning for skills acquisition process terminals, preferably using information and communication technologies, as well as the tools that provides Internet from the established teaching materials.
(b) Guide and advise to the students in the use and familiarization of them tools of the platform virtual of learning, the structure and features of them materials teaching hosted in this and the tools of communication of that has.
(c) to promote and stimulate the participation of students, as well as stimulate the collective activities and communication, forums, sessions of conversation in real time or face-to-face, promoting activities that generate reflection and discussion sessions.
(d) resolve doubts and carry out the follow-up of the progress of the students.
(e) inform students about all aspects related to the calendar of activities and tasks to perform during the course, the on-site testing and evaluation and qualification procedures.
(f) assist in the Organization and development of classroom tests.
(g) to coordinate the evaluation of students in the assigned group.
(h) participating, in the terms in which they are established, in the review, update and evaluation of teaching material in a coordinated manner, as well as programming and design of activities, jobs, tasks and projects that students should be performed throughout the course.
Article 9. Evaluation.
1 concerning generals of evaluation shall be those set out in article 27 and in chapter IV of the Royal Decree 1363 / 2007 of 24 October, which establishes the general management of the sports teaching of special regime. Likewise, the assessment shall refer to the overall objectives of the cycle, and the objectives and the evaluation criteria set out in the curriculum for each module of sports education, in relation to the competencies established in the professional profile of the corresponding title.
2. the evaluation of the student will combine both the continuous and formative evaluation evaluation activities necessarily face-to-face, weighted proportionally the elements involved in distance learning.
3. obtaining and effects of certificates and certificate will be the same as those established for the regime of classroom teaching.
Provision additional unique. References generic.
All references to the student body and faculty tutor for them in this order is used the form of the generic male should understand is applicable interchangeably to women and men.
Available end first. Authorization for the development.
It is up to the Secretary of State for education, vocational training and universities dictate how many provisions and instructions are accurate for the implementation of this order.
Second final provision. Entry in force.
This order shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, March 16, 2015.-the Minister of education, culture and sport, José Ignacio Wert Ortega.
Search Translated Laws of Spain