Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4391
The law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, of education, defines in the article 45 them teachings artistic professional of grade average and top of Arts plastic and design and determines that the purpose of these teachings artistic is provide to the students a training artistic of quality and ensure the qualification of them future professional of them Arts plastic and the design.
Article 46.1, as editorially the organic law 8/2013, December 9, for the improvement of the quality of education, indicates that the professional art education curriculum shall be defined by the procedure laid down in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of this law, according to which corresponds to the Government to set objectives, skills, content and criteria of evaluation of the core curriculum of the professional art education.
In the article 51, the law sets that these teachings Professional is organized in cycles of training specific, which will include a phase of training practice in companies, studies or workshops, and forwards its regulation to the chapter V of the title I of the law, with them caveats planned in them articles 52 and 53 of the same.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teaching of fine arts design, specifically in article 6 that the professional teaching of fine arts and design then be passed in mid-grade and premium grade training cycles in professional artistic families.
In accordance with these provisions and the provisions in article 39.6 of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, and due to the nature of matter and its distinctly technical character, it is for the Government, after consultation with the autonomous communities, establish by Royal Decree qualifications corresponding to the professional teaching of Arts and design , the basic aspects of the curriculum of each of them and the professional artistic families in which are grouped.
Also, establish bases State through standards regulatory, as occurs in the present case, is according to the exceptionality admitted by the Court constitutional when «is complement indispensable in certain alleged to ensure the minimum common denominator established in them standards legal Basic» (thus, between others, in them SSTC 25 / 1983, 32 / 1983, and 48 / 1988).
The teachings of Arts plastic and design, relating of them teachings of Arts applied and trades artistic in our system educational, assume the transmission of them practices artistic essential for the renewal and improves of products, environments and messages and for the growth of the heritage artistic. To do this, these professional art education are technological innovation, artistic appreciation and solid training in the trades of Arts and design in the context of the aesthetic dimension and creator of man, determining quality asset growth and the values of identity, self-expression and social communication.
In this sense, the basic objective of this title is meeting current needs of training of technicians in the application of the technique of artistic forging and combine the knowledge of materials, technical procedures and new technologies with culture and the artistic sensibility to constitute the guarantee of quality demanded today by the artistic and cultural production sectors linked to the scope of this specialty.
He Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, defines the title of technical of Arts plastic and design as the document official accreditation of the level of training, qualification and competition professional specific of each specialty artistic, and establishes the structure that should have such titles and them aspects that should contemplate them teachings minimum, now curriculum Basic, corresponding.
Within this regulatory framework, this Royal Decree is to establish the professional title of technician of fine arts and design in smithery corresponding to the professional artistic family of sculpture and determine their identification, professional profile, the professional context, core curriculum and other aspects of the academic and centers that, without prejudice to the powers conferred on the educational administrations in this matter constitute the basic aspects that ensure a common training and ensure the validity of certificates in compliance with the provisions of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 May.
Also is determine them access to others studies, the validations and exemptions and them skills teaching for the teaching of the curriculum Basic.
For the elaboration of this standard the autonomous communities in the bosom of the sectoral Conference on education have been consulted and they have issued report of the State School Board and the Ministry of finance and public administration.
In his virtue, to proposal of the Minister of education, culture and sport and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers in its meeting of the day 27 of March of 2015, HAVE: article 1. Object.
1. the present Royal Decree has by object establish the title of technical of Arts plastic and design in forging artistic of the family professional artistic of sculpture with character official and validity in all the territory national and set the corresponding curriculum basic of conformity with it established in the paragraph 3 of the article 6 bis of the law organic 8 / 2013 , of 9 of December, for the improvement of the quality educational.
2. the provisions of this Royal Decree replaces the regulation of the title of technician of fine arts and design in artistic metal contained in Royal Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, by which establish the titles of technician of fine arts and design belonging to the professional family of applied arts of sculpture and approve his minimum educations.
Article 2. Professional profile, professional background and basic curriculum of the title of technician of fine arts and design in smithery.
1. the professional profile, the professional context and core curriculum corresponding to the title of technician of fine arts and design in smithery are regulated in annex I to the present Royal Decree.
2. educational administrations, in the field of its competences, expand the basic curriculum corresponding to this title until the school schedules set forth in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
3. the enlargement of the curriculum basic may contemplate the increase of load teaching and of contained of them modules and of the phase of training practice established in the present standard, must foresee it observance of it normative basic of validations in order ensure it coincidence minimum of them modules that constitute the curriculum Basic. Also, it may propose new modules which shall be regarded as typical of the educational administration modules.
Article 3. Teaching competence.
Them skills teaching of them officials belonging to them bodies of professors and teachers of workshop of Arts plastic and design for the teaching of them modules basic of the curriculum basic of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of forging artistic are them referred in the annex II to the present real Decree.
Article 4. Ratios.
1 in the teachings concerning the formative arts cycle plastic and artistic forging the numerical relationship of teacher-student design will be, as maximum, theoretical and theoretical practices 1/30 and 1/15 in practical classes and workshops, as provided for in article 13 of the Royal Decree 303/2010, of 15 March, which lays down the minimum requirements of the centres that offer art education regulated by organic law 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, of education and without prejudice of that the Administration educational determined groups more reduced for the teaching of certain workshops or modules in the regulatory own of development curriculum.
2. for the purposes set out in the previous section, the modules according to their character theory, theoretical, practical or workshops are classified in annex III to the present Royal Decree.
3. for final work module will be individualized tutoring in the corresponding teaching staff that imparts teaching in the training cycle.
Article 5. Facilities.
1 schools that impart the formative arts cycle and design of artistic forging shall comply, as a minimum, facilities and material conditions requirements established in Royal Decree 303/2010 of 15 March.
2. the spaces will benefit from the necessary surface and enough to develop the teaching and activities of professional modules that offer them. (Also, must meet them following conditions: to) the surface is established depending on the number of people that occupy the space formative and of the type of teaching and must allow the development of them activities training with the ergonomics and the mobility required within the same.
(b) must meet the need space of furniture, equipment and instruments auxiliary of work.
c) shall respect the spaces or safety surfaces requiring the machines and equipment in operation.
(d) they shall respect the rules on prevention of occupational risks, the regulations on safety and health in the workplace and many other rules are applicable.
3. them equipment that is include in each space have of be them necessary and sufficient to ensure the quality of the teaching. (Also must meet them following conditions: to) the equipment (equipment, machines, and others) will have of it installation necessary for its correct operation, will comply with them standards of safety and prevention of risks and with few others are of application.
(b) the quantity and characteristics of the equipment must be based on the number of students and allow the acquisition of learning outcomes, taking into account the evaluation criteria and the contents that are included in each of the professional modules that impart in the concerned areas.
4. the competent authorities shall ensure that the spaces and equipment are appropriate in quantity and characteristics for the development of teaching and learning processes to ensure the quality of these teachings.
Article 6. Access to further studies.
1. the title of technician of fine arts and design in artistic forging will allow access to any other formative cycle of average degree of the professional art education, with the exemption of specific testing for those cases provided for in article 15 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teachings of plastic arts and design.
2. the title of technician of fine arts and design in artistic forging will allow those who are eighteen years of age, accessed via test to the vocational training of top grade related.
3. the title of technician of fine arts and design in artistic forging will allow access to any of the modalities of secondary education in accordance with the provisions of article 22 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
Article 7. Cross credits and exemptions and exemptions.
1. will be object of validation them modules training of the cycle training of forging artistic regulated in the present real decree by modules of cycles training of grade upper and of grade half of the family professional artistic of sculpture, according to it provisions in them annexes IV and V respectively.
2 shall be subject to recognition the training modules of the formative artistic forging cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of vocational training of the professional family of Arts applied in sculpture covered in the Royal Decrees 1843 / 1994, 9 September, and 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, as referred to in annexes VI and VII respectively.
3. the module professional of formation and orientation labor will be object of recognition provided that is has exceeded in a cycle training of Arts plastic and design.
4. the recognition referred to in this standard will be recognised by the Directorate of the public school in which students, in accordance with the procedure and the requirements established in the regulations of validations of professional teaching of Arts and design is registered.
5. may be object of exemption by its correspondence with the practice labor, in accordance with it established in the article 24 of the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, them modules training of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of forging artistic that is determined in the annex VIII.
6 the exemption, total or partial phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, can be determined provided that is accredited work experience, at least one year in a professional field directly related to the formative cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree.
7. the educational administrations shall recognize the exemptions provided for in this standard according to the procedure established. In any case, for the accreditation of professional experience you must require the submission of documents referred to in articles 15.4 and 24 of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
8. in no case may be recognition, recognition of credits or exemption final work module to aim the integration of knowledge, skills and abilities obtained in the teachings are enrolled and be oriented to the professional field of the specialty of title obtained. In addition, the Ministry of education, culture and sport for certain modules of the core curriculum and the autonomous communities for those who are themselves of their curricular developments, may establish other limitations for the purpose of validation.
9. substances of high school that are validated by modules belonging to the formative arts cycle and average degree of artistic forging design are those set out in annex X.
First additional provision. Reference of the title in the European framework.
A time established the frame national of qualifications, in accordance with the recommendations European, is will determine the level corresponding of these qualifications in the framework national and its equivalent in the European.
Second additional provision. Equivalent qualifications from the previous management.
He title of technical of Arts plastic and design in forging artistic, belonging to the family professional of Arts applied of the sculpture, retrieved as the Real Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 of August, will have them same effects academic and professional that the title of technical of Arts plastic and design in forging artistic established in the present Royal Decree.
Third additional provision. Regulation of the practice of the profession.
The title established in Royal Decree does not constitute regulation of the exercise of a regulated profession.
Fourth additional provision. Universal accessibility in the teachings of the formative arts cycle and design of artistic forging.
1. the educational administrations, in the field of their respective competencies, be included in the curriculum of the training cycle of plastic arts and design of artistic forging the elements needed to ensure that people who take it develop competencies included in the curriculum in «design for all», as set forth in the second final disposition of Royal Decree 1/2013, of 29 November which approves the revised text of the General Law of rights of persons with disabilities and their social inclusion.
2. also, these administrations shall take them measures that deem necessary for this students can access and study these teachings artistic professional in accordance with the principles of equality of opportunities, not discrimination and accessibility and design universal, as collects it law organic 8 / 2013, of 9 of December.
Available to transient first. Applicability of other regulations 1. Until that is appropriate to the implementation of lessons arranged in this Royal Decree, as established in the second final provision, will apply the Royal Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, in its references to the title of technician of fine arts and design in smithery.
2. Likewise, until it is appropriate to the implementation of these teachings in the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, shall apply as established in the Royal Decree 694/1996, of 26 April, which establishes the curriculum and determines the proof of access to the vocational training of middle grade of plastic arts and design of the professional family of applied arts of sculpture , in its references to the title of technician of fine arts and design in smithery.
Second transitional provision. Extinction of the plan of study of the cycle training of grade half of Arts plastic and design of forging artistic regulated by the law organic 1 / 1990, of 3 of October, of management General of the system educational e incorporation to the new teachings of grade half of Arts plastic and design of forging artistic.
1. in the course academic of implementation of them teachings arranged in this Royal Decree is will start the extinction progressive of the plan of studies of the title of technical of Arts plastic and design in forging Artisticaregulado in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 of September.
2. the educational administrations shall ensure that rights and obligations imposed on Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, and the degree of the teachings that are extinguished in the conditions which may established.
3. the educational administrations shall proceed to the incorporation of the pupils in the formative arts cycle and design of artistic forging of the system that is extinguished to the different courses of the training cycle of average degree of plastic arts and design smithery regulated in the present Royal Decree, as established in article 21.3 of the Royal Decree 806/2006, June 30 , by establishing the timetable for implementation of the new management of the education system, established by the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, and according to the modules that can be recognized as referred to in annex IX to this Royal Decree and the appropriate adjustments according to their curricular extensions.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal legislation.
Many provisions of equal or lower rank is contrary to the provisions of this Royal Decree are repealed.
First final provision. Title competence and basic character.
This Royal Decree is basic and is run under cover of competencies attributed to the State article 149.1.1. 2nd and 30th of the Constitution, with the exception of the second paragraph of the first transitional provision.
Second final provision. Implementation of the new curriculum.
The educational administrations will begin the gradual implementation of the new curriculum of these teachings in the 2015-2016 school year.
Third final provision. Entry into force.
He present Royal Decree will enter in force the day following to the of your publication in the «Bulletin official of the State».
Given in Madrid, on 27 March 2015.
The Minister of education, culture and sport, JOSÉ IGNACIO WERT ORTEGA here are several images in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
Search Translated Laws of Spain