Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4390
The law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, of education, defines in the article 45 them teachings artistic professional of grade average and top of Arts plastic and design and determines that the purpose of these teachings artistic is provide to the students a training artistic of quality and ensure the qualification of them future professional of them Arts plastic and the design.
Article 46.1, as editorially the organic law 8/2013, December 9, for the improvement of the quality of education, indicates that the professional art education curriculum shall be defined by the procedure laid down in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of this law, according to which corresponds to the Government to set objectives, skills, content and criteria of evaluation of the core curriculum of the professional art education.
In the article 51, the law sets that these teachings Professional is organized in cycles of training specific, which will include a phase of training practice in companies, studies or workshops, and forwards its regulation to the chapter V of the title I of the law, with them caveats planned in them articles 52 and 53 of the same.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teaching of fine arts design, specifically in article 6 that the professional teaching of fine arts and design then be passed in mid-grade and premium grade training cycles in professional artistic families.
In accordance with these provisions and the provisions in article 39.6 of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, and due to the nature of matter and its distinctly technical character, it is for the Government, after consultation with the autonomous communities, establish by Royal Decree qualifications corresponding to the professional teaching of Arts and design , the basic aspects of the curriculum of each of them and the professional artistic families in which are grouped.
Also, establish bases State through standards regulatory, as occurs in the present case, is according to the exceptionality admitted by the Court constitutional when «is complement indispensable in certain alleged to ensure the minimum common denominator established in them standards legal Basic» (thus, between others, in them SSTC 25 / 1983, 32 / 1983, and 48 / 1988).
The teachings of Arts plastic and design, relating of them teachings of Arts applied and trades artistic in our system educational, assume the transmission of them practices artistic essential for the renewal and improves of products, environments and messages and for the growth of the heritage artistic. To do this, these professional art education are technological innovation, artistic appreciation and solid training in the trades of Arts and design in the context of the aesthetic dimension and creator of man, determining quality asset growth and the values of identity, self-expression and social communication.
In this sense, the basic objective of this title is meeting current needs of training of top specialists in wooden sculptural techniques and combine the knowledge of materials, technical procedures and new technologies with culture and the artistic sensibility to constitute the guarantee of quality demanded today by productive, artistic and cultural sectors linked to the scope of this specialty.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, defined the title of technician of plastic arts and design as official proof of the level of training, qualification and professional competence specific of each artistic specialty, establishes the structure that should have such securities and fixed what should include minimum teachings, now core curriculum, relevant.
In this framework, the present Royal Decree aims to establish the professional title of senior technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in wood belonging to this professional artistic family of sculpture and to determine their identification, professional profile, the professional context, core curriculum and other aspects of the academic and centers that without prejudice to the powers conferred on the educational administrations in this matter, constitute the basic aspects that ensure a common training and ensure the validity of certificates in compliance with the provisions of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 May.
Also, access to other studies, the validations and exemptions and the teaching skills for the delivery of the core curriculum are determined for this title.
As teachings of education upper and to facilitate the recognition of credits between them titles of technical upper and them teachings leading to titles upper of teachings artistic or titles University, in this cycle training of grade upper is set them credits European ECTS minimum corresponding to each module training, as is defined in the Real Decree 1125 / 2003 , 5 September, which establishes the European credit system and the system of qualifications in the degrees of official and valid throughout the national territory.
For the elaboration of this standard the autonomous communities in the bosom of the sectoral Conference on education have been consulted and they have issued a report the Council for art education, school of the State Council and the Ministry of finance and public administration.
In his virtue, to proposal of the Minister of education, culture and sport and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers in its meeting of the day 27 of March of 2015, HAVE: article 1. Object.
1. the present Royal Decree aims to establish the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in wood belonging to the professional artistic family of sculpture official and valid throughout the national territory, and set the corresponding basic curriculum in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013 , of 9 of December, for the improvement of the quality educational.
2. the provisions of this Royal Decree replaces the regulation of the title of technician of fine arts and design in applied arts of wood contained in the Royal Decree 1843 / 1994, 9 September, by which establish the titles of senior technician of fine arts and design belonging to the professional family of applied arts of sculpture and approve his minimum educations.
Article 2. Professional profile, professional background and basic curriculum of the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in wood.
1. the professional profile, the professional context and core curriculum corresponding to the title of technician of fine arts and design in wooden sculptural techniques are regulated in annex I to the present Royal Decree.
2. educational administrations, in the field of its competences, expand the basic curriculum corresponding to this title until the school schedules set forth in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
3. the enlargement of the curriculum basic may contemplate the increase of load teaching and of contained of them modules and of the phase of training practice established in the present standard, must foresee it observance of it normative basic of validations in order ensure it coincidence minimum of them modules that constitute the curriculum Basic. Also, it may propose new modules which shall be regarded as typical of the educational administration modules.
Article 3. Teaching competence.
The teaching skills of officials belonging to the Corps of professors and teachers of workshop of plastic arts and design for the teaching of the core curriculum of the formative arts cycle modules and sculptural techniques in wood design are those referred to in annex II to the present Royal Decree.
Article 4. Ratios.
1. in the teachings concerning the formative cycle of plastic arts and design in wooden sculptural techniques the numerical relationship of teacher-student will be, maximum, theoretical and theoretical practices 1/30 and 1/15 in practical classes and workshops, as provided for in article 13 of Royal Decree 303/2010 of 15 March , by which establish the minimum requirements of the centres that offer art education regulated organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, notwithstanding that educational administration determine smaller groups for the delivery of certain workshops or modules in the regulation of curriculum development and education.
2. for the purposes set out in the previous section, the modules according to their character theory, theoretical, practical or workshops are classified in annex III to the present Royal Decree.
3. for the part of practical nature of the module of integrated project will be individualized tutoring in the corresponding teaching staff that imparts teaching in the training cycle.
Article 5. Facilities.
1. them centers of teaching that impart the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptural in wood must comply, as minimum, the requirements of facilities and conditions materials established in the Real Decree 303 / 2010, of 15 of March.
2. the spaces will benefit from the necessary surface and enough to develop the teaching and activities of professional modules that offer them. (Also, must meet them following conditions: to) the surface is established depending on the number of people that occupy the space formative and of the type of teaching and must allow the development of them activities training of teaching with the ergonomics and the mobility required within the same.
(b) they shall meet the space need of furniture, equipment and auxiliary tools.
c) shall respect the spaces or safety surfaces requiring the machines and equipment in operation.
(d) they shall respect the rules on prevention of occupational risks, the regulations on safety and health in the workplace and many other rules are applicable.
3. them equipment that is include in each space have of be them necessary and sufficient to ensure the quality of the teaching. (Also must meet them following conditions: to) the equipment (equipment, machines, and others) will have of it installation necessary for its correct operation, will comply with them standards of safety and prevention of risks and with few others are of application.
(b) the quantity and characteristics of the equipment must be based on the number of students and allow the acquisition of learning outcomes, taking into account the evaluation criteria and the contents that are included in each of the professional modules that impart in the concerned areas.
4. the competent authorities shall ensure that the spaces and equipment are appropriate in quantity and characteristics for the development of teaching and learning processes to ensure the quality of these teachings.
Article 6. Access to further studies.
1. the title of technician of fine arts and design in wooden sculptural techniques will allow access to any other level training cycle medium or top of the professional art teachings, with the exemption of specific evidence in those cases provided for in article 15 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, by establishing the general management of the professional teachings of plastic arts and design.
2. the title of technician of fine arts and design in wooden sculptural techniques will allow direct access to higher artistic education of design, fine arts and conservation and restoration of cultural property. The educational administrations shall recognize credits from these higher education to those who are in possession of the title of technician of plastic arts and design, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2 of article 10 of the Royal Decrees 633/2010, of 14 may, which regulates the basic content of higher artistic education of degree of design established in the organic law 2/2006 , may 3, education, 634/2010 of 14 may, which regulates the basic content of artistic higher education degree in fine arts in the fields of ceramics and glass established in the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, of education and 635/2010 of 14 may, by regulating the contents basic teachings artistic superiors of degree in conservation and restoration of cultural heritage established the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, education and according to the provisions of the Royal Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 November, on the recognition of studies in the field of higher education.
3. the title of technician of fine arts and design in wooden sculptural techniques will allow access to university studies in accordance with what is established in Royal Decree 412/2014, on 6 June, which establishes the basic rules of procedures for admission to the official university degree educations.
4. the recognition of credits between titles belonging to teachings of education upper and the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in technical sculptural in wood is take to out of conformity with the Real Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 of November, except in them alleged of validation or recognition between studies of a same teaching or studies of technical upper of teachings different that is governed by its normative specific.
5. for the purposes of facilitating the recognition of credits, 120 ECTS credits all of the training of higher level cycle and 66 ECTS credits minimum teachings laid down in Royal Decree, distributed between the corresponding professional modules are assigned.
Article 7. Cross credits and exemptions and exemptions.
1 will be subject to validation training modules of the formative cycle of sculptural techniques in wood regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of training cycles of higher degree of artistic sculpture professional family, as provided for in annex IV.
2 shall be subject to recognition the training modules training in wooden sculptural techniques cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of vocational training of top grade of the professional family of applied to sculpture Arts regulated in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 September, according to the provisions of annex V.
3. the module professional of formation and orientation labor will be object of recognition provided that is has exceeded in a cycle training of Arts plastic and design.
4. the recognition referred to in this standard will be recognised by the Directorate of the public school in which students, in accordance with the procedure and the requirements established in the regulations of validations of professional teaching of Arts and design is registered.
5. may be object of exemption by its correspondence with the practice labor, in accordance with it established in the article 24 of the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, them modules training of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptural in wood that is determine in the annex VI.
6 the exemption, total or partial phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, can be determined provided that is accredited work experience, at least one year in a professional field directly related to the formative cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree.
7. the educational administrations shall recognize the exemptions provided for in this standard according to the procedure established. In any case, for the accreditation of professional experience you must require the submission of documents referred to in articles 15.4 and 24 of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
8. in no case may be object of recognition, recognition of credits or exemption the module of project integrated to the have as objective the integration of them knowledge, skills and capabilities obtained in them teachings that is course and be oriented to the field professional of the specialty of the title that is obtained. In addition, the Ministry of education, culture and sport for certain modules of the core curriculum and the autonomous communities for those who are themselves of their curricular developments, may establish other limitations for the purpose of validation.
First additional provision. Reference of the title in the European framework.
In accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1027 / 2011, of 15 July, by which establishes the Spanish qualifications framework for higher education and modification in the Royal Decree 22/2015, 23 January, the title of technician of plastic arts and design corresponds to level 1 of the Spanish qualifications framework for higher education and the level 5 of the European qualifications framework.
Second additional provision. Equivalent qualifications.
The title of technician of fine arts and design in wood of applied arts established in the Royal Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 September, will have the same effects professionals and academics as the title of technician of fine arts and design in wooden sculptural techniques established in the present Royal Decree.
Third additional provision. Regulation of the practice of the profession.
The title established in Royal Decree does not constitute regulation of the exercise of a regulated profession.
Fourth additional provision. Universal accessibility in the teachings of the formative arts cycle and sculptural techniques in wood design.
1. the educational administrations, in the field of their respective competencies, be included in the curriculum of the training cycle of fine arts and design in wooden sculptural techniques needed to ensure that people who take it develop competencies included in the curriculum in «design for all» as set forth in the second final disposition of Royal Decree 1/2013 , of 29 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law of rights of persons with disabilities and their social inclusion.
2. Likewise, such administrations shall take measures that they deem necessary so that the students can access and study these artistic teaching professional in accordance with the principles of equality of opportunities, non-discrimination and accessibility and universal design, such as the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
First transitional provision. Applicability of other regulations.
1. until is appropriate to the implementation of them teachings arranged in this real Decree as sets the available end second, will be of application the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 of September, in its references to the title of technical of Arts plastic and design in arts applied of the wood.
2. Likewise, until it is appropriate to the implementation of these teachings in the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and Sport shall apply provisions of the Royal Decree 2483 / 1994 of 23 December, which establishes the curriculum and determines the proof of access to the vocational training of top grade of plastic arts and design of the professional family of Arts applied to sculpture , in its references to the curriculum of the training cycle of plastic arts and applied arts of the wood design.
Second transitional provision. Extinction of the plan of study of the cycle training of grade top of Arts plastic and design of Arts applied of the wood regulated by the law organic 1 / 1990, of 3 of October, of management General of the system educational e incorporation to them new teachings of grade top of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptural in wood.
1. in the academic year of implantation of the teachings in this Royal Decree will start the progressive extinction of the curriculum of the title of technician of fine arts and applied arts of the Maderaregulado in the Royal Decree 1843 design / 1994, of 9 September.
2. the administrations educational will ensure them rights recognized and obligations imposed in the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, and the obtaining of them titles of them teachings that is extinguished in them conditions that promptly established.
3. the educational administrations shall proceed with the incorporation of students of the training cycle of degree of fine arts and design of applied arts of the wood of the system that is extinguished to the different courses of the training cycle of higher degree of fine arts and design in wooden sculptural techniques, as established in article 21.3 of the Royal Decree 806/2006 , 30 June, which establishes the timetable for implementation of the new management of the education system, established by the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, and according to the modules that can be recognized as referred to in annex VII to this Royal Decree and the appropriate adjustments according to their curricular extensions.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal legislation.
Are repealed few provisions of equal or lower range is opposed to it provisions in this Royal Decree.
First final provision. Title competence and basic character.
He present real Decree has character of standard basic and is dictates to the amparo of them powers that attributed to the State the article 149.1.1. ª and 30th of the Constitution, with the exception of the paragraph second of it available transient first.
Second final provision. Implementation of the new curriculum.
The educational administrations will begin the gradual implementation of the new curriculum of these teachings in the 2015-2016 school year.
Available to finish third. Entry into force.
This Royal Decree shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Given in Madrid, on 27 March 2015.
The Minister of education, culture and sport, JOSÉ IGNACIO WERT ORTEGA here are several images in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
Search Translated Laws of Spain