Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4388
The organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, education, defined in article 45 the professional artistic education middle and upper of plastic arts and design and determines that these artistic teaching aims to provide students with quality artistic training and guarantee the qualification of the future professionals of Visual Arts and design.
He article 46.1, in its drafting as it law organic 8 / 2013, of 9 of December, for it improves of the quality educational, indicates that the curriculum of them teachings artistic professional will be defined by the procedure established in the paragraph 3 of the article 6 bis of this law organic, according to which corresponds to the Government set them objectives, skills, content and criteria of evaluation of the curriculum basic of them teachings artistic professional.
In the article 51, the law sets that these teachings Professional is organized in cycles of training specific, which will include a phase of training practice in companies, studies or workshops, and forwards its regulation to the chapter V of the title I of the law, with them caveats planned in them articles 52 and 53 of the same.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teaching of fine arts design, specifically in article 6 that the professional teaching of fine arts and design then be passed in mid-grade and premium grade training cycles in professional artistic families.
In accordance with these provisions and the provisions in article 39.6 of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, and due to the nature of matter and its distinctly technical character, it is for the Government, after consultation with the autonomous communities, establish by Royal Decree qualifications corresponding to the professional teaching of Arts and design , those aspects basic of the curriculum of each an of them and them families professional artistic in which are grouped.
Likewise, to establish State databases by regulatory standards, as in the present case, is subject to the exceptional admitted by the Constitutional Court when «is essential in certain cases complement to ensure the lowest common denominator established on the basic legal standards» (thus, among others, in the SSTC 25/1983, 1983/32, and 48/1988).
The teachings of referents of the teachings of applied arts and crafts in our educational system, arts and design, assume the transmission of artistic practices essential for the renewal and improvement of products, environments, and messages and for the growth of the artistic heritage. For this, these teachings artistic professional placed it innovation technology, the appreciation artistic and the solid training in them trades of them arts and the design in the context of the dimension aesthetic and creator of the man, quality determinant for the growth heritage and of them values of identity, of expression personal and of communication social.
In this sense, the target basic of this title is meet them current needs of training of technical in reproductions artistic in wood and combine the knowledge of materials, procedures technical and new technologies with the culture and the sensitivity artistic to constitute the warranty of quality demanded today by them sectors productive artistic and cultural linked to the field of this specialty.
He Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, defines the title of technical of Arts plastic and design as the document official accreditation of the level of training, qualification and competition professional specific of each specialty artistic and establishes the structure that should have such titles and them aspects that should contemplate them teachings minimum, now curriculum Basic, corresponding.
In this framework, the present Royal Decree aims to establish the professional title of technician of fine arts and design in art reproductions wood corresponding to the professional artistic family of sculpture and to determine their identification, professional profile, the professional context, core curriculum and other aspects of the academic and centers that , without prejudice of the competences attributed to them administrations educational in this matter, constitute them aspects Basic that ensure a training common and ensure the validity of them titles in compliance of it willing in it law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo.
Also determine access to other studies, the validations and exemptions and the teaching skills for the delivery of the core curriculum.
For the elaboration of this standard have been consulted them communities autonomous in the breast of it Conference sector of education and have issued report the Council School of the State and the Ministry of Hacienda and administrations public.
By virtue, on the proposal of the Minister of education, culture and sport and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers at its meeting of March 27, 2015, HAVE: article 1. Object.
1. the present Royal Decree aims to establish the title of technician of fine arts and design in art reproductions in wood of the professional artistic family of sculpture with validity throughout the national territory and official character and set the corresponding basic curriculum in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013 , 9 December, for the improvement of the quality of education.
2. it willing in this real Decree replaces to the regulation of the title of technical of Arts plastic and design in carving artistic in wood content in the Real Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 of August, by which is set them titles of technical of Arts plastic and design belonging to the family professional of Arts applied of the sculpture and is approve its teachings minimum.
Article 2. Professional profile, professional background and basic curriculum of the title of technician of fine arts and design in art reproductions in wood.
1. the profile professional, the context professional and the curriculum basic corresponding to the title of technical of Arts plastic and design in reproductions art in wood are regulate in the annex I to the present Royal Decree.
2. the administrations educational, in the field of their competencies, expanded the curriculum basic corresponding to this title until complete them schedules school established in the paragraph 3 of the article 6 bis of the law organic 8 / 2013, of 9 of December.
3. the extension of the core curriculum can contemplate the increased workload and content modules and the phase of training practice established in this standard, and must provide for the observance of the basic validation rules to ensure minimum matching modules that constitute the basic curriculum. Also, it may propose new modules which shall be regarded as typical of the educational administration modules.
Article 3. Teaching competence.
The teaching skills of officials belonging to the Corps of professors and teachers of workshop of plastic arts and design for the teaching of the basic modules of the core curriculum of the formative arts cycle and art reproductions in wood design are those referred to in annex II to the present Royal Decree.
Article 4. Ratios.
1. in the teachings for the formative cycle of plastic arts and design of art reproductions in wood the numerical relationship of teacher-student will be, maximum, theoretical and theoretical practices 1/30 and 1/15 in practical classes and workshops, as provided for in article 13 of Royal Decree 303/2010 of 15 March , by which establish the minimum requirements of the centres that offer art education regulated organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, notwithstanding that educational administration determine smaller groups for the delivery of certain workshops or modules in the regulation of curriculum development and education.
2. for the purposes set out in the previous section, the modules according to their character theory, theoretical, practical or workshops are classified in annex III to the present Royal Decree.
3. for final work module will be individualized tutoring in the corresponding teaching staff that imparts teaching in the training cycle.
Article 5. Facilities.
1 schools that impart the formative arts cycle and art reproductions in wood design shall comply, as a minimum, facilities and material conditions requirements established in Royal Decree 303/2010 of 15 March.
2. the spaces will benefit from the necessary surface and enough to develop the teaching and activities of professional modules that offer them. In addition, comply with the following conditions: to) the surface will be established based on the number of people who take the training area and the type of education and should allow the development of the training activities required within the same ergonomics and mobility.
(b) they shall meet the space need of furniture, equipment and auxiliary tools.
c) shall respect the spaces or safety surfaces requiring the machines and equipment in operation.
(d) shall comply with the regulations on prevention of risks labour, the normative on security and health in the since of work and few others standards are of application.
3 equipment that are included in each space should be necessary and sufficient to ensure the quality of teaching. In addition comply with the following conditions: to) the equipment (equipment, machines, and others) will have the necessary installation for proper operation, shall comply with the standards of safety and risk prevention and few others are applicable.
(b) the amount and characteristics of the equipment must be depending on the number of students and allow the acquisition of them results of learning, taking in has them criteria of evaluation and them content that is include in each one of them modules professional that is impart in them referred spaces.
4. the administrations competent shall ensure for them spaces and the equipment are them appropriate in amount and features for the development of them processes of teaching and learning and ensure the quality of these teachings.
Article 6. Access to other studies.
1. the title of technician of fine arts and design in art reproductions wood will allow access to any other formative cycle of average degree of the professional art education, with the exemption of specific testing for those cases provided for in article 15 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teachings of plastic arts and design.
2. the title of technical of Arts plastic and design in reproductions art in wood will allow to who have eighteen years completed, access through test to them cycles training of grade top related with it.
3. the title of technician of fine arts and design in wood art reproductions allow access to any of the modalities of secondary education in accordance with the provisions of article 22 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
Article 7. Cross credits and exemptions and waivers.
1. will be object of validation them modules training of the cycle training of reproductions artistic in wood regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of cycles training of grade upper and of grade half of it family professional artistic of sculpture, according to it willing in them annexes IV and V respectively.
2 will be subject to validation training modules of the formative cycle of art reproductions wood regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of vocational training of the professional family of Arts applied in sculpture covered in the Royal Decrees 1843 / 1994, 9 September, and 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, as referred to in annexes VI and VII respectively.
3. the vocational training and labour orientation module will be subject to validation whenever he expired in a training cycle of plastic arts and design.
4. the recognition referred to in this standard will be recognised by the Directorate of the public school in which students, in accordance with the procedure and the requirements established in the regulations of validations of professional teaching of Arts and design is registered.
5. may be object of exemption by its correspondence with the practice labor, in accordance with it established in the article 24 of the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, them modules training of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of reproductions art in wood that is determine in the annex VIII.
6 the exemption, total or partial phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, can be determined provided that is accredited work experience, at least one year in a professional field directly related to the formative cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree.
7. the administrations educational will recognize them exemptions provided for in the present standard according to the procedure that established. In all case, for the accreditation of it experience labour must of demand is the presentation of the documentation that is indicates in them articles 15.4 and 24 of the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo.
8. in no case may be recognition, recognition of credits or exemption final work module to aim the integration of knowledge, skills and abilities obtained in the teachings are enrolled and be oriented to the professional field of the specialty of title obtained. In addition, the Ministry of education, culture and sport for certain modules of the core curriculum and the autonomous communities for those who are themselves of their curricular developments, may establish other limitations for the purpose of validation.
9. substances of high school that are validated by modules belonging to the formative arts cycle and medium of art reproductions in wood grade design are those set out in annex X.
Provision additional first. Reference of the title in the European framework.
A time established the frame national of qualifications, in accordance with the recommendations European, is will determine the level corresponding of these qualifications in the framework national and its equivalent in the European.
Provision additional second. Equivalent qualifications from the previous management.
The title of technician of fine arts and design in artistic wood carving, belonging to the family of applied arts of sculpture, retrieved according to the Royal Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, will have the same academic and professional effects as the title of technician of fine arts and design in art reproductions wood established in the present Royal Decree.
Third additional provision. Regulation of the practice of the profession.
The title established in this Royal Decree not constitutes a regulation of the exercise of profession regulated any.
Fourth additional provision. Universal accessibility in the teachings of the formative arts cycle and art reproductions in wood design.
1. the educational administrations, in the field of their respective competencies, be included in the curriculum of the training cycle of plastic arts and design art reproductions wood elements necessary to ensure that people who take it develop competencies included in the curriculum in «design for all», as set forth in the second final disposition of Royal Decree 1/2013 , of 29 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law of rights of persons with disabilities and their social inclusion.
2. Likewise, such administrations shall take measures that they deem necessary so that the students can access and study these artistic teaching professional in accordance with the principles of equality of opportunities, non-discrimination and accessibility and universal design, such as the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
First transitional provision. Applicability of other regulations 1. Until that is appropriate to the implementation of lessons arranged in this Royal Decree, as established in the second final provision, will apply the Royal Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, in its references to the title of technician of fine arts and applied arts of the wood design.
2. also, until is appropriate to the implementation of these teachings in the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, will be of application it established in the Real Decree 694 / 1996, of 26 of April, by which is sets the curriculum and is determines the test of access to them cycles training of grade medium of Arts plastic and design of the family professional of Arts applied of the sculpture , in its references to the title of technical of Arts plastic and design in arts applied from the wood.
Second transitional provision. Extinction of the curriculum of the training cycle of average degree of Arts and applied arts of wood design regulated by organic law 1/1990 of 3 October, General Organization of the educational system and incorporation into the new teachings of middle grade of plastic arts and design of art reproductions in wood.
1. in the course academic of implementation of them teachings arranged in this Royal Decree is start the extinction progressive of the plan of studies of the title of technical of Arts plastic and design in arts applied of the wood regulated in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 of September.
2. the educational administrations shall ensure that rights and obligations imposed on Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, and the degree of the teachings that are extinguished in the conditions which may established.
3. them administrations educational will proceed to the incorporation of the students of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of Arts applied of the wood of the system that is extinguished to them different courses of the cycle training of grade medium of Arts plastic and design of reproductions artistic in wood regulated in the present real Decree, as sets the article 21.3 of the Real Decree 806 / 2006 , 30 June, which establishes the timetable for implementation of the new management of the education system, established by the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, and according to the modules that can be recognized as referred to in annex IX to this Royal Decree and the appropriate adjustments according to their curricular extensions.
Provision repealing only. Repeal legislation.
Many provisions of equal or lower rank is contrary to the provisions of this Royal Decree are repealed.
First final provision. Title competence and character Basic.
This Royal Decree is basic and is run under cover of competencies attributed to the State article 149.1.1. 2nd and 30th of the Constitution, with the exception of the second paragraph of the first transitional provision.
Second final provision. Implementation of the new curriculum.
The administrations educational begin the implementation progressive of the new curriculum of these teachings in the course school by 2015-2016.
Third final provision. Entry in force.
He present Royal Decree will enter in force the day following to the of your publication in the «Bulletin official of the State».
Given in Madrid, the 27 of March of 2015.
The Minister of education, culture and sport, JOSÉ IGNACIO WERT ORTEGA here are several images in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
Search Translated Laws of Spain