The organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, education, defined in article 45 the professional artistic education middle and upper of plastic arts and design and determines that these artistic teaching aims to provide students with quality artistic training and guarantee the qualification of the future professionals of Visual Arts and design.
Article 46.1, as editorially the organic law 8/2013, December 9, for the improvement of the quality of education, indicates that the professional art education curriculum shall be defined by the procedure laid down in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of this law, according to which corresponds to the Government to set objectives, skills, content and criteria of evaluation of the core curriculum of the professional art education.
In article 51, the law establishes that these professional teachings will be organized in specific training cycles, which will include a phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, and forwards its regulation chapter v of title I of the Act, with the exceptions provided for in articles 52 and 53 of the same.
He Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, by which is sets it management general of them teachings professional of Arts plastic and design, concrete in its article 6 that the teachings professional of Arts plastic and design is ordered in cycles training of grade medium and of grade upper grouped in families professional artistic.
In accordance with such forecasts and it willing in the article 39.6 of the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, and due to the nature of the matter and to its character sharply technical, corresponds to the Government, prior consultation to them communities autonomous, establish through real Decree them degrees corresponding to them teachings professional of Arts plastic and design , those aspects basic of the curriculum of each an of them and them families professional artistic in which are grouped.
Likewise, to establish State databases by regulatory standards, as in the present case, is subject to the exceptional admitted by the Constitutional Court when «is essential in certain cases complement to ensure the lowest common denominator established on the basic legal standards» (thus, among others, in the SSTC 25/1983, 1983/32, and 48/1988).
The teachings of referents of the teachings of applied arts and crafts in our educational system, arts and design, assume the transmission of artistic practices essential for the renewal and improvement of products, environments, and messages and for the growth of the artistic heritage. To do this, these professional art education are technological innovation, artistic appreciation and solid training in the trades of Arts and design in the context of the aesthetic dimension and creator of man, determining quality asset growth and the values of identity, self-expression and social communication.
In this sense, the objective basic of this title is attend to them current needs of training of technical upper specialists in them technical of Golden, silver and polychromy and combine the knowledge of materials, procedures technical and new technologies with the culture and the sensitivity artistic for constitute the warranty of quality demanded today by them sectors productive, artistic and cultural linked to the field of this specialty.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, defined the title of technician of plastic arts and design as official proof of the level of training, qualification and professional competence specific of each artistic specialty, establishes the structure that should have such securities and fixed what should include minimum teachings, now core curriculum, relevant.
In this framework, the present Royal Decree aims to establish the professional title of senior technician of fine arts and design in gold, silver and polychromy belonging to this professional artistic family of sculpture and to determine their identification, professional profile, the professional context, core curriculum and other aspects of the academic and centers that without prejudice to the powers conferred on the educational administrations in this matter, constitute the basic aspects that ensure a common training and ensure the validity of certificates in compliance with the provisions of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 May.
Also, for this title is determine them access to others studies, the validations and exemptions and them skills teaching for the teaching of the curriculum Basic.
As higher education and teachings in order to facilitate the recognition of credits between teachings leading to higher art education degrees or degrees, in this formative cycle of top grade and senior technical titles are set corresponding to each training module minimum ECTS European credits, as defined in the Royal Decree 1125 / 2003 , of 5 of September, by which is sets the system European of credits and the system of ratings in the qualifications College of character official and validity in all the territory national.
For the elaboration of this standard have been consulted them communities autonomous in the breast of the Conference sectoral of education and have issued report the Council Superior of teachings artistic, the Council School of the State and the Ministry of Hacienda and administrations public.
By virtue, on the proposal of the Minister of education, culture and sport and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers at its meeting of March 27, 2015, HAVE: article 1. Object.
The present Royal Decree aims to establish the title of technician of fine arts and design in gold, silver and polychromy belonging to the professional artistic family of sculpture with official and valid throughout the national territory, and set the corresponding basic curriculum in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013 , 9 December, for the improvement of the quality of education.
Article 2. Profile professional, context professional and curriculum basic of the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in gold, silver and polychromy.
1. the professional profile, the professional context and core curriculum corresponding to the title of technician of fine arts and design in gold, silver and polychromy are regulated in annex I to the present Royal Decree.
2. educational administrations, in the field of its competences, expand the basic curriculum corresponding to this title until the school schedules set forth in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
3. the extension of the core curriculum can contemplate the increased workload and content modules and the phase of training practice established in this standard, and must provide for the observance of the basic validation rules to ensure minimum matching modules that constitute the basic curriculum. Also, is may propose new modules that will have the consideration of modules own of it management education.
Article 3. Competence teaching.
Them skills teaching of them officials belonging to them bodies of teachers and teachers of workshop of Arts plastic and design for the teaching of them modules of the curriculum basic of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of Golden, silver and polychromy are them referred to in the annex II to the present real Decree.
Article 4. Ratios.
1. in the teachings concerning the formative cycle of plastic arts and design of gold, silver and polychrome the numerical relationship of teacher-student will be, maximum, theoretical and theoretical practices 1/30 and 1/15 in practical classes and workshops, as provided for in article 13 of Royal Decree 303/2010 of 15 March , by which establish the minimum requirements of the centres that offer art education regulated organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, notwithstanding that educational administration determine smaller groups for the delivery of certain workshops or modules in the regulation of curriculum development and education.
2. for the purposes set out in the previous section, the modules according to their character theory, theoretical, practical or workshops are classified in annex III to the present Royal Decree.
3. for the part of practical nature of the module of integrated project will be individualized tutoring in the corresponding teaching staff that imparts teaching in the training cycle.
Article 5. Facilities.
1 schools that impart the formative arts cycle and design of gold, silver and polychrome shall comply, as a minimum, facilities and material conditions requirements established in Royal Decree 303/2010 of 15 March.
2. the spaces will benefit from the necessary surface and enough to develop the teaching and activities of professional modules that offer them. In addition, they must meet the following conditions:
(a) the surface will be established based on the number of people who take the training area and the type of education and shall permit the development of the training activities required within the same ergonomics and mobility.
(b) they shall meet the space need of furniture, equipment and auxiliary tools.
c) shall respect the spaces or safety surfaces requiring the machines and equipment in operation.
(d) they shall respect the rules on prevention of occupational risks, the regulations on safety and health in the workplace and many other rules are applicable.
3. them equipment that is include in each space have of be them necessary and sufficient to ensure the quality of the teaching. In addition comply with the following conditions: to) the equipment (equipment, machines, and others) will have the necessary installation for proper operation, shall comply with the standards of safety and risk prevention and few others are applicable.
(b) the quantity and characteristics of the equipment must be based on the number of students and allow the acquisition of learning outcomes, taking into account the evaluation criteria and the contents that are included in each of the professional modules that impart in the concerned areas.
4. the competent authorities shall ensure that the spaces and equipment are appropriate in quantity and characteristics for the development of teaching and learning processes to ensure the quality of these teachings.
Article 6. Access to other studies.
1. the title of technical upper of Arts plastic and design in Golden, silver and polychromy will allow the access to any other cycle formative of grade half or top of them teachings artistic professional, with the exemption of it test specific in those cases expected in the article 15 of the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, by which is sets it management general of them teachings professional of Arts plastic and design.
2. the title of technician of fine arts and design in gold, silver and polychromy will allow direct access to higher artistic education of design, fine arts and conservation and restoration of cultural property. The administrations educational will recognize credits of these teachings upper to who are in possession of the title of technical top of Arts plastic and design, of conformity with it established in the paragraph 2 of the article 10 of them real decrees 633 / 2010, of 14 of mayo, by which is regulates the content basic of them teachings artistic upper of grade of design established in the law organic 2 / 2006 , of 3 of mayo, of education, 634 / 2010, of 14 of mayo, by which is regulates the content basic of them teachings artistic superior of grade in arts plastic in the specialties of ceramic and glass established in the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, of education and 635 / 2010, of 14 of mayo, by which is regulates the content basic of them teachings artistic upper of grade in conservation and restoration of goods cultural established the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, education and according to the provisions of the Royal Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 November, on the recognition of studies in the field of higher education.
3. the title of technician of fine arts and design in gold, silver and polychromy will allow access to university studies in accordance with what is established in Royal Decree 412/2014, on 6 June, which establishes the basic rules of procedures for admission to the official university degree educations.
4. the recognition of credits between titles belonging to teachings of higher education and the title of technician of fine arts and design in gold, silver and polychromy will be carried out in accordance with the Royal Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 November, except in cases of recognition or recognition between a same education or studies of technician of different teachings that will be governed by its specific regulations.
5. for the purposes of facilitate the recognition of credits, is assigned 120 credits ECTS to the whole of the cycle training of grade upper and 66 credits ECTS to them teachings minimum established in this Royal Decree, distributed between them modules professional corresponding.
Article 7. Cross credits and exemptions and waivers.
1. will be object of validation them modules training of the cycle formative of Golden, silver and polychromy regulated in the present real decree by modules of cycles training of grade top of the family professional artistic of sculpture, according to it provisions in the annex IV.
2. will be object of recognition them modules training of the cycle training of Golden, silver and polychromy regulated in the present real decree by modules of cycles training of grade top of the family professional of Arts applied to the sculpture regulated in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 of September, according to it willing in the annex V.
3. the module professional of formation and orientation labor will be object of recognition provided that is has exceeded in a cycle training of Arts plastic and design.
4. the recognition referred to in this standard will be recognised by the Directorate of the public school in which students, in accordance with the procedure and the requirements established in the regulations of validations of professional teaching of Arts and design is registered.
5 may be subject to waiver by its correspondence with the labor practice, in accordance with article 24 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, the training modules of the training cycle of plastic arts and design of gold, silver and polychrome laid down in annex VI.
6 the exemption, total or partial phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, can be determined provided that is accredited work experience, at least one year in a professional field directly related to the formative cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree.
7. the educational administrations shall recognize the exemptions provided for in this standard according to the procedure established. In any case, for the accreditation of professional experience you must require the submission of documents referred to in articles 15.4 and 24 of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
8. in no case may be recognition, recognition of credits or exemption module integrated project to aim at the integration of the knowledge, skills and abilities obtained in the teachings are enrolled and be oriented to the professional field of the specialty of title obtained. In addition, the Ministry of education, culture and sport for certain modules of the core curriculum and the autonomous communities for those who are themselves of their curricular developments, may establish other limitations for the purpose of validation.
First additional provision. Reference of the title in the European framework.
Of conformity with it established in the Real Decree 1027 / 2011, of 15 of July, by which is sets the frame Spanish of qualifications for it education top and its modification in the Real Decree 22 / 2015, of 23 of January, the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design corresponds to the level 1 of the frame Spanish of qualifications for it education top and to the level 5 of the frame European of qualifications.
Provision additional second. Regulation of the exercise of the profession.
The title established in this Royal Decree not constitutes a regulation of the exercise of profession regulated any.
Provision additional third. Accessibility universal in the teachings of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of Golden, silver and polychromy.
1. them administrations educational, in the field of their respective competencies, include in the curriculum of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of Golden, silver and polychromy them elements necessary for ensure that them people that it pursue develop them skills included in the curriculum in «design for all», according to sets the available end second of the Real Decree 1 / 2013 , of 29 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law of rights of persons with disabilities and their social inclusion.
2. Likewise, such administrations shall take measures that they deem necessary so that the students can access and study these artistic teaching professional in accordance with the principles of equality of opportunities, non-discrimination and accessibility and universal design, such as the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
First transitional provision. Applicability of other regulations.
1 until it is appropriate to the implementation of lessons arranged in this Royal Decree, as established in the second final provision, will apply the Royal Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, in its references to the title of technician of fine arts and design in gold and artistic polychrome.
2. also, until is appropriate to the implementation of these teachings in the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, will be of application it established in the Real Decree 694 / 1996, of 26 of April, by which is sets the curriculum and is determines the test of access to them cycles training of grade medium of Arts plastic and design of the family professional of Arts applied to the sculpture , in its references to the curriculum of the training cycle of plastic arts and design of gilding and artistic polychrome.
Second transitional provision. Extinction of the curriculum of the training cycle of average degree of plastic arts and design of gilding and artistic polychrome sculpture of applied arts professional family, regulated by the organic law 1/1990 of 3 October, General Organization of the educational system and incorporation into the new teachings of degree of gold, silver and polychrome.
1. in the academic year of implantation of the teachings in this Royal Decree will begin the progressive extinction of the curriculum of the title of technician of fine arts and design in gold and artistic polychrome regulated by Royal Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, as established in article 21.3 of the Royal Decree 806/2006, June 30 , by which is sets the calendar of application of the new management of the system education, established by the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo.
2. the educational administrations shall ensure that rights and obligations imposed on Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, and the degree of the teachings that are extinguished in the conditions which may established.
3. students having started studies of the formative cycle of average degree of plastic arts and design of gilding and artistic polychrome were affected by its progressive extinction, may join the new curriculum of the formative cycle of degree of gold, silver and polychrome whenever they meet any of the requirements set out in the articles 14.2 16.2 and the fourth additional provision of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
4. the educational administrations will proceed to the incorporation of the students to the different courses of the training cycle of degree of fine arts and design in gold, silver and polychrome attending modules that can be recognized and which are taken, according to the provisions in annexes VII and VIII to this Royal Decree as well as those that could be determined in curricular extensions.
5. the qualified technician of fine arts and design in gold and artistic polychrome that fulfill any of the requirements set out in the articles 14.2,16.2 and additional fourth provision of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, wishing to obtain the title of technician of fine arts and design in gold, silver and polychromy, will have direct access to these teachings and they must not exceed the modules set out in annex VIII to this Royal Decree , subject to exemptions for the internship that could be of application.
(6. that students or graduates of the teachings of average degree of gilding and artistic polychrome who does not fulfill the requirements for access, to submit to the test established in article 16.2 of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, will be exempt from the realization of the specific part referred to in paragraph 3.b) designated item for the purposes of the study covered in the present Royal Decree. The administrations educational may organize courses specific preparatory of this test of access in the conditions that determine.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal legislation.
Are repealed few provisions of equal or lower range is opposed to it provisions in this Royal Decree.
First final provision. Title competence and basic character.
This Royal Decree is basic and is run under cover of competencies attributed to the State article 149.1.1. 2nd and 30th of the Constitution, with the exception of the second paragraph of the first transitional provision.
Second final provision. Implementation of the new curriculum.
The educational administrations will begin the gradual implementation of the new curriculum of these teachings in the 2015-2016 school year.
Third final provision. Entry in force.
This Royal Decree shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Given in Madrid, on 27 March 2015.
The Minister of education, culture and sport, JOSÉ IGNACIO WERT ORTEGA here are several images in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.