Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4386
The organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, education, defined in article 45 the professional artistic education middle and upper of plastic arts and design and determines that these artistic teaching aims to provide students with quality artistic training and guarantee the qualification of the future professionals of Visual Arts and design.
Article 46.1, as editorially the organic law 8/2013, December 9, for the improvement of the quality of education, indicates that the professional art education curriculum shall be defined by the procedure laid down in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of this law, according to which corresponds to the Government to set objectives, skills, content and criteria of evaluation of the core curriculum of the professional art education.
In article 51, the law establishes that these professional teachings will be organized in specific training cycles, which will include a phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, and forwards its regulation chapter v of title I of the Act, with the exceptions provided for in articles 52 and 53 of the same.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teaching of fine arts design, specifically in article 6 that the professional teaching of fine arts and design then be passed in mid-grade and premium grade training cycles in professional artistic families.
In accordance with such forecasts and it willing in the article 39.6 of the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, and due to the nature of the matter and to its character sharply technical, corresponds to the Government, prior consultation to them communities autonomous, establish through real Decree them degrees corresponding to them teachings professional of Arts plastic and design , the basic aspects of the curriculum of each of them and the professional artistic families in which are grouped.
Also, establish bases State through standards regulatory, as occurs in the present case, is according to the exceptionality admitted by the Court constitutional when «is complement indispensable in certain alleged to ensure the minimum common denominator established in them standards legal Basic» (thus, between others, in them SSTC 25 / 1983, 32 / 1983, and 48 / 1988).
The teachings of referents of the teachings of applied arts and crafts in our educational system, arts and design, assume the transmission of artistic practices essential for the renewal and improvement of products, environments, and messages and for the growth of the artistic heritage. To do this, these professional art education are technological innovation, artistic appreciation and solid training in the trades of Arts and design in the context of the aesthetic dimension and creator of man, determining quality asset growth and the values of identity, self-expression and social communication.
In this sense, the target basic of this title is attend to them current needs of training of technical upper specialists in them technical of realization of molds and reproductions sculptural and combine the knowledge of materials, procedures technical and new technologies with the culture and the sensitivity artistic for constitute the warranty of quality demanded today by them sectors productive , artistic and cultural linked to the scope of this specialty.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, defined the title of technician of plastic arts and design as official proof of the level of training, qualification and professional competence specific of each artistic specialty, establishes the structure that should have such securities and fixed what should include minimum teachings, now core curriculum, relevant.
In this frame normative, the present real Decree has by object establish the title professional of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in molds and reproductions sculptural belonging to this family professional artistic of sculpture and determine their identification, the profile professional, the context professional, the curriculum basic and those others aspects of it management academic and of them centers that without prejudice to the powers conferred on the educational administrations in this matter, constitute the basic aspects that ensure a common training and ensure the validity of certificates in compliance with the provisions of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 May.
Also, access to other studies, the validations and exemptions and the teaching skills for the delivery of the core curriculum are determined for this title.
As teachings of education upper and to facilitate the recognition of credits between them titles of technical upper and them teachings leading to titles upper of teachings artistic or titles University, in this cycle training of grade upper is set them credits European ECTS minimum corresponding to each module training, as is defined in the Real Decree 1125 / 2003 , 5 September, which establishes the European credit system and the system of qualifications in the degrees of official and valid throughout the national territory.
For the elaboration of this standard have been consulted them communities autonomous in the breast of the Conference sectoral of education and have issued report the Council Superior of teachings artistic, the Council School of the State and the Ministry of Hacienda and administrations public.
By virtue, on the proposal of the Minister of education, culture and sport and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers, at its meeting of March 27, 2015, HAVE: article 1. Object.
He present real Decree has by object establish the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in molds and reproductions sculptural belonging to the family professional artistic of sculpture with character official and validity in all the territory national, and set the corresponding curriculum basic of conformity with it established in the paragraph 3 of the article 6 bis of the law organic 8 / 2013 , 9 December, for the improvement of the quality of education.
Article 2. Profile professional, context professional and curriculum basic of the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in molds and reproductions sculptural.
1. the profile professional, the context professional and the curriculum basic corresponding to the title of technical top of Arts plastic and design in molds and reproductions sculptural are regulate in the annex I to the present Royal Decree.
2. the administrations educational, in the field of their competencies, expanded the curriculum basic corresponding to this title until complete them schedules school established in the paragraph 3 of the article 6 bis of the law organic 8 / 2013, of 9 of December.
3. the extension of the core curriculum can contemplate the increased workload and content modules and the phase of training practice established in this standard, and must provide for the observance of the basic validation rules to ensure minimum matching modules that constitute the basic curriculum. Also, it may propose new modules which shall be regarded as typical of the educational administration modules.
Article 3. Teaching competence.
The teaching skills of officials belonging to the Corps of professors and teachers of workshop of plastic arts and design for the teaching of the core curriculum of the formative arts cycle modules and mold design and sculptural reproductions are referred to in annex II to the present Royal Decree.
Article 4. Ratios.
1. in the teachings concerning the formative cycle of plastic arts and design of moulds and sculptural reproductions the numerical relationship of teacher-student will be, maximum, theoretical and theoretical practices 1/30 and 1/15 in practical classes and workshops, as provided for in article 13 of the Royal Decree 303/2010, of 15 March , by which establish the minimum requirements of the centres that offer art education regulated organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, notwithstanding that educational administration determine smaller groups for the delivery of certain workshops or modules in the regulation of curriculum development and education.
2. for the purposes set out in the previous section, the modules according to their character theory, theoretical, practical or workshops are classified in annex III to the present Royal Decree.
3. for the part of practical nature of the module of integrated project will be individualized tutoring in the corresponding teaching staff that imparts teaching in the training cycle.
Article 5. Facilities.
1. them centers of teaching that impart the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of molds and reproductions sculptural must comply, as minimum, the requirements of facilities and conditions materials established in the Real Decree 303 / 2010, of 15 of March.
2. the spaces will benefit from the necessary surface and enough to develop the teaching and activities of professional modules that offer them. In addition, they must meet the following conditions:
(to) the surface is established depending on the number of people that occupy the space training and of the type of teaching and must allow the development of them activities training with the ergonomics and the mobility required within the same.
(b) they shall meet the space need of furniture, equipment and auxiliary tools.
(c) should respect those spaces or surfaces of safety that require them machines and equipment in operation.
(d) they shall respect the rules on prevention of occupational risks, the regulations on safety and health in the workplace and many other rules are applicable.
3. them equipment that is include in each space have of be them necessary and sufficient to ensure the quality of the teaching. (Also must meet them following conditions: to) the equipment (equipment, machines, and others) will have of it installation necessary for its correct operation, will comply with them standards of safety and prevention of risks and with few others are of application.
(b) the amount and characteristics of the equipment must be depending on the number of students and allow the acquisition of them results of learning, taking in has them criteria of evaluation and them content that is include in each one of them modules professional that is impart in them referred spaces.
4. the competent authorities shall ensure that the spaces and equipment are appropriate in quantity and characteristics for the development of teaching and learning processes to ensure the quality of these teachings.
Article 6. Access to other studies.
1. the title of technician of fine arts and design in moulds and sculptural reproductions will allow access to any other level training cycle medium or top of the professional art teachings, with the exemption of specific evidence in those cases provided for in article 15 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, by establishing the general management of the professional teachings of plastic arts and design.
2. the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in molds and reproductions sculptural will allow the access direct to the teachings artistic superior of design, of Arts plastic and of conservation and restoration of goods cultural. The educational administrations shall recognize credits from these higher education to those who are in possession of the title of technician of plastic arts and design, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2 of article 10 of the Royal Decrees 633/2010, of 14 may, which regulates the basic content of higher artistic education of degree of design established in the organic law 2/2006 , of 3 of mayo, of education, 634 / 2010, of 14 of mayo, by which is regulates the content basic of them teachings artistic superior of grade in arts plastic in the specialties of ceramic and glass established in the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, of education and 635 / 2010, of 14 of mayo, by which is regulates the content basic of them teachings artistic upper of grade in conservation and restoration of goods cultural established the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, education and according to the provisions of the Royal Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 November, on the recognition of studies in the field of higher education.
3. the title of technician of fine arts and design in moulds and sculptural reproductions will allow access to university studies in accordance with what is established in Royal Decree 412/2014, on 6 June, which establishes the basic rules of procedures for admission to the official university degree educations.
4. the recognition of credits between titles belonging to teachings of education upper and the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in molds and reproductions sculptural is will take to out of conformity with the Real Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 of November, except in them alleged of recognition or recognition between studies of a same teaching or studies of technical top of teachings different that is governed by its normative specific.
5. for the purposes of facilitating the recognition of credits, 120 ECTS credits all of the training of higher level cycle and 66 ECTS credits minimum teachings laid down in Royal Decree, distributed between the corresponding professional modules are assigned.
Article 7. Cross credits and exemptions and exemptions.
1 will be subject to validation training modules of the training cycle of moulds and sculptural reproductions regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of training cycles of higher degree of artistic sculpture professional family, as provided for in annex IV.
2 shall be subject to recognition the training modules training molds and sculptural reproductions cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of vocational training of top grade of the professional family of applied to sculpture Arts regulated in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 September, according to the provisions of annex V.
3. the vocational training and labour orientation module will be subject to validation whenever he expired in a training cycle of plastic arts and design.
4. the recognition referred to in this standard will be recognised by the Directorate of the public school in which students, in accordance with the procedure and the requirements established in the regulations of validations of professional teaching of Arts and design is registered.
5 may be subject to waiver by its correspondence with the labor practice, in accordance with article 24 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, the training modules of the training cycle of plastic arts and design of moulds and sculptural reproductions that are determined in annex VI.
6 the exemption, total or partial phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, can be determined provided that is accredited work experience, at least one year in a professional field directly related to the formative cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree.
7. the educational administrations shall recognize the exemptions provided for in this standard according to the procedure established. In any case, for the accreditation of professional experience you must require the submission of documents referred to in articles 15.4 and 24 of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
8. in no case may be recognition, recognition of credits or exemption module integrated project to aim at the integration of the knowledge, skills and abilities obtained in the teachings are enrolled and be oriented to the professional field of the specialty of title obtained. Also, the Ministry of education, culture and sport for certain modules of the curriculum basic and the communities autonomous for those that are own of their developments curriculum, may establish other limitations for the purposes of validations.
First additional provision. Reference of the title in the European framework.
In accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1027 / 2011, of 15 July, by which establishes the Spanish qualifications framework for higher education and modification in the Royal Decree 22/2015, 23 January, the title of technician of plastic arts and design corresponds to level 1 of the Spanish qualifications framework for higher education and the level 5 of the European qualifications framework.
Second additional provision. Regulation of the exercise of the profession.
The title established in this Royal Decree not constitutes a regulation of the exercise of profession regulated any.
Provision additional third. Universal accessibility in the teachings of the formative arts cycle and mold design and sculptural reproductions.
1. them administrations educational, in the field of their respective competencies, include in the curriculum of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of molds and reproductions sculptural them elements necessary for ensure that them people that it pursue develop them competencies included in the curriculum in «design for all», according to sets the available end second of the Real Decree 1 / 2013 , of 29 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law of rights of persons with disabilities and their social inclusion.
2. also, these administrations shall take them measures that deem necessary for this students can access and study these teachings artistic professional in accordance with the principles of equality of opportunities, not discrimination and accessibility and design universal, as collects it law organic 8 / 2013, of 9 of December.
First transitional provision. Applicability of other regulations.
1 until it is appropriate to the implementation of lessons arranged in this Royal Decree, as established in the second final provision, will apply the Royal Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, in its references to the title of technician of fine arts and design in cast and artistic molding.
2. Likewise, until it is appropriate to the implementation of these teachings in the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, shall apply as established in the Royal Decree 694/1996, of 26 April, which establishes the curriculum and determines the proof of access to the vocational training of middle grade of plastic arts and design of the professional family of Arts applied to sculpture , in its references to the curriculum of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of cast and molded artistic.
Second transitional provision. Extinction of the plan of study of the cycle training of grade medium of Arts plastic and design of emptied and molded artistic of the family professional of Arts applied of the sculpture regulated by the law organic 1 / 1990, of 3 of October, of management General of the system educational e incorporation to them new teachings of grade top of molds and reproductions sculptural.
1. in the academic year of implantation of the teachings in this Royal Decree will begin the progressive extinction of the curriculum of the title of technician of fine arts and design in cast and artistic molding regulated by Royal Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, as established in article 21.3 of the Royal Decree 806/2006, June 30 which establishes the timetable for implementation of new management of the education system, established by the organic law 2/2006 of 3 May.
2. the educational administrations shall ensure that rights and obligations imposed on Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, and the degree of the teachings that are extinguished in the conditions which may established.
3. the students that having started studies of the cycle training of grade half of Arts plastic and design of emptied and molded artistic is saw affected by its extinction progressive, may incorporate is to the new plan of studies of the cycle training of grade top of molds and reproductions sculptural whenever met some of them requirements of access established in them articles 14.2 16.2 and the fourth additional provision of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
4. the educational administrations shall make the incorporation of this students to different courses of the arts upper level training cycle and mold design and sculptural reproductions attending modules that can be recognized and which are taken, according to the provisions in annexes VII and VIII to this Royal Decree as well as those that could be determined in curricular extensions.
5. them graduates technical of Arts plastic and design in emptied and molded artistic that, fulfilling some of them requirements of access established in them articles 14.2 16.2 and available additional fourth of the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, wish to obtain the title of technical top of Arts plastic and design in molds and reproductions sculptural, will have access direct to these teachings and must overcome them modules established in the annex VIII to this real Decree , subject to exemptions for the internship that could be of application.
(6. that students or graduates of the teachings of average degree of emptying and artistic molding that does not fulfill the requirements for access, wish to present to the test established in article 16.2 of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, will be exempt from the realization of the specific part referred to in paragraph 3.b) designated item for the purposes of the study covered in the present Royal Decree. The administrations educational may organize courses specific preparatory of this test of access in the conditions that determine.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal legislation.
Many provisions of equal or lower rank is contrary to the provisions of this Royal Decree are repealed.
First final provision. Title competence and character Basic.
He present real Decree has character of standard basic and is dictates to the amparo of them powers that attributed to the State the article 149.1.1. ª and 30th of the Constitution, with the exception of the paragraph second of it available transient first.
Available to finish second. Implementation of the new curriculum.
The educational administrations will begin the gradual implementation of the new curriculum of these teachings in the 2015-2016 school year.
Third final provision. Entry into force.
He present Royal Decree will enter in force the day following to the of your publication in the «Bulletin official of the State».
Given in Madrid, the 27 of March of 2015.
The Minister of education, culture and sport, JOSÉ IGNACIO WERT ORTEGA here are several images in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
Search Translated Laws of Spain