The organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, education, defined in article 45 the professional artistic education middle and upper of plastic arts and design and determines that these artistic teaching aims to provide students with quality artistic training and guarantee the qualification of the future professionals of Visual Arts and design.
He article 46.1, in its drafting as it law organic 8 / 2013, of 9 of December, for it improves of the quality educational, indicates that the curriculum of them teachings artistic professional will be defined by the procedure established in the paragraph 3 of the article 6 bis of this law organic, according to which corresponds to the Government set them objectives, skills, content and criteria of evaluation of the curriculum basic of them teachings artistic professional.
In article 51, the law establishes that these professional teachings will be organized in specific training cycles, which will include a phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, and forwards its regulation chapter v of title I of the Act, with the exceptions provided for in articles 52 and 53 of the same.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teaching of fine arts design, specifically in article 6 that the professional teaching of fine arts and design then be passed in mid-grade and premium grade training cycles in professional artistic families.
In accordance with these provisions and the provisions in article 39.6 of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, and due to the nature of matter and its distinctly technical character, it is for the Government, after consultation with the autonomous communities, establish by Royal Decree qualifications corresponding to the professional teaching of Arts and design , the basic aspects of the curriculum of each of them and the professional artistic families in which are grouped.
Likewise, to establish State databases by regulatory standards, as in the present case, is subject to the exceptional admitted by the Constitutional Court when «is essential in certain cases complement to ensure the lowest common denominator established on the basic legal standards» (thus, among others, in the SSTC 25/1983, 1983/32, and 48/1988).
The teachings of Arts plastic and design, relating of them teachings of Arts applied and trades artistic in our system educational, assume the transmission of them practices artistic essential for the renewal and improves of products, environments and messages and for the growth of the heritage artistic. For this, these teachings artistic professional placed it innovation technology, the appreciation artistic and the solid training in them trades of them arts and the design in the context of the dimension aesthetic and creator of the man, quality determinant for the growth heritage and of them values of identity, of expression personal and of communication social.
In this sense, the basic objective of this title is meet the current needs of training of top specialists in sculptural techniques and combine the knowledge of materials, technical procedures and new technologies with culture and the artistic sensibility to constitute the guarantee of quality demanded today by productive, artistic and cultural sectors linked to the scope of this specialty.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, defined the title of technician of plastic arts and design as official proof of the level of training, qualification and professional competence specific of each artistic specialty, establishes the structure that should have such securities and fixed what should include minimum teachings, now core curriculum, relevant.
Within this regulatory framework, this Royal Decree is intended to constitute artistic professional family of sculpture in accordance with artistic professional sectors related to conducting technical and artistic sculpture, set the professional title of senior technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques belonging to this professional artistic family and determine their identification, professional profile, the professional context , the curriculum basic and those others aspects of it management academic and of them centers that, without prejudice of the powers attributed to them administrations educational in this matter, constitute them aspects Basic that ensure a training common and ensure the validity of them titles in compliance of it willing in it law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo.
Also, access to other studies, the validations and exemptions and the teaching skills for the delivery of the core curriculum are determined for this title.
As teachings of education upper and to facilitate the recognition of credits between them titles of technical upper and them teachings leading to titles upper of teachings artistic or titles University, in this cycle training of grade upper is set them credits European ECTS minimum corresponding to each module training, as is defined in the Real Decree 1125 / 2003 , 5 September, which establishes the European credit system and the system of qualifications in the degrees of official and valid throughout the national territory.
For the elaboration of this standard have been consulted them communities autonomous in the breast of the Conference sectoral of education and have issued report the Council Superior of teachings artistic, the Council School of the State and the Ministry of Hacienda and administrations public.
By virtue, on the proposal of the Minister of education, culture and sport and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers, at its meeting of March 27, 2015, HAVE: article 1. Object.
1. the present Royal Decree aims to constitute artistic professional family of sculpture and set the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques belonging to such artistic official professional family and validity throughout the national territory, and set the corresponding basic curriculum in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013 , of 9 of December, for the improvement of the quality educational.
2. the professional artistic sculpture family replaces the professional sculpture of applied arts family established in the Royal Decree 1843 / 1994, 9 September, by which technician of plastic arts and design titles belonging to the professional sculpture of applied arts family establish and approve the corresponding minimum teachings.
3. the provisions of this Royal Decree replaces the regulation of the title of technician of fine arts and applied arts of the sculpture design contained in the Royal Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 September.
Article 2. Professional profile, professional background and basic curriculum of the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques.
1. the profile professional, the context professional and the curriculum basic corresponding to the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in technical sculptural are regulate in the annex I to the present Royal Decree.
2. educational administrations, in the field of its competences, expand the basic curriculum corresponding to this title until the school schedules set forth in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
3. the enlargement of the curriculum basic may contemplate the increase of load teaching and of contained of them modules and of the phase of training practice established in the present standard, must foresee it observance of it normative basic of validations in order ensure it coincidence minimum of them modules that constitute the curriculum Basic. Also, it may propose new modules which shall be regarded as typical of the educational administration modules.
Article 3. Teaching competence.
The teaching skills of officials belonging to the Corps of professors and teachers of workshop of plastic arts and design for the teaching of the core curriculum of the formative arts cycle modules and design of sculptural techniques are those referred to in annex II to the present Royal Decree.
Article 4. Ratios.
1 in the teachings concerning the formative arts and sculptural techniques design cycle the numerical relationship of teacher-student will be, as maximum, theoretical and theoretical practices 1/30 and 1/15 in practical classes and workshops, as provided for in article 13 of the Royal Decree 303/2010, of 15 March, which lays down the minimum requirements of the centres that offer art education regulated by organic law 2 / 2006, may 3, notwithstanding that educational administration determine smaller groups for the delivery of certain workshops or modules in the regulation of curriculum development and education.
2. for the purposes set out in the previous section, the modules according to their character theory, theoretical, practical or workshops are classified in annex III to the present Royal Decree.
3. for the part of practical nature of the module of integrated project will be individualized tutoring in the corresponding teaching staff that imparts teaching in the training cycle.
Article 5. Facilities.
1. them centers of teaching that impart the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptural must comply, as minimum, the requirements of facilities and conditions materials established in the Real Decree 303 / 2010, of 15 of March.
2. the spaces will benefit from the necessary surface and enough to develop the teaching and activities of professional modules that offer them. In addition, you must meet the following conditions: to) the surface will be established based on the number of people who take the training area and the type of education and shall permit the development of formative activities of teaching with the ergonomics and mobility required within the same.
(b) they shall meet the space need of furniture, equipment and auxiliary tools.
c) shall respect the spaces or safety surfaces requiring the machines and equipment in operation.
(d) they shall respect the rules on prevention of occupational risks, the regulations on safety and health in the workplace and many other rules are applicable.
3. them equipment that is include in each space have of be them necessary and sufficient to ensure the quality of the teaching. (Also must meet them following conditions: to) the equipment (equipment, machines, and others) will have of it installation necessary for its correct operation, will comply with them standards of safety and prevention of risks and with few others are of application.
(b) the quantity and characteristics of the equipment must be based on the number of students and allow the acquisition of learning outcomes, taking into account the evaluation criteria and the contents that are included in each of the professional modules that impart in the concerned areas.
4. the competent authorities shall ensure that the spaces and equipment are appropriate in quantity and characteristics for the development of teaching and learning processes to ensure the quality of these teachings.
Article 6. Access to further studies.
1. the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques will allow access to any other level training cycle medium or top of the professional art teachings, with the exemption of specific evidence in those cases provided for in article 15 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, by establishing the general management of the professional teachings of plastic arts and design.
2. the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in technical sculptural will allow the access direct to the teachings artistic top of design, of Arts plastic and of conservation and restoration of goods cultural. The educational administrations shall recognize credits from these higher education to those who are in possession of the title of technician of plastic arts and design, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2 of article 10 of the Royal Decrees 633/2010, of 14 may, which regulates the basic content of higher artistic education of degree of design established in the organic law 2/2006 , may 3, education, 634/2010 of 14 may, which regulates the basic content of artistic higher education degree in fine arts in the fields of ceramics and glass established in the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, of education and 635/2010 of 14 may, by regulating the contents basic teachings artistic superiors of degree in conservation and restoration of cultural heritage established the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, education and according to the provisions of the Royal Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 November, on the recognition of studies in the field of higher education.
3. the title of technical top of Arts plastic and design in technical sculptural will allow the access to them Studies University of conformity with it established in the Royal Decree 412 / 2014, of 6 of June, by which is sets the normative basic of them procedures of admission to them teachings University official of grade.
4. the recognition of credits between titles belonging to teachings of higher education and the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques will be carried out in accordance with the Royal Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 November, except in cases of recognition or recognition between a same education or studies of technician of different teachings that will be governed by its specific regulations.
5. for the purposes of facilitate the recognition of credits, is assigned 120 credits ECTS to the whole of the cycle training of grade upper and 66 credits ECTS to them teachings minimum established in this Royal Decree, distributed between them modules professional corresponding.
Article 7. Cross credits and exemptions and waivers.
1 will be subject to validation training modules of the formative cycle of sculptural techniques covered in the present Royal Decree by modules of training cycles of higher degree of artistic sculpture professional family, as provided for in annex IV.
2 shall be subject to recognition the training modules training of sculptural techniques cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of vocational training of top grade of the professional family of Arts applied in sculpture covered in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 September, according to the provisions of annex V.
3. the module professional of formation and orientation labor will be object of recognition provided that is has exceeded in a cycle training of Arts plastic and design.
4. them validations to is concerns the present standard will be recognized by the address of the Center teaching public in which is find enrolled the students, of conformity with the procedure and them requirements established in the normative basic of validations of teachings professional of Arts plastic and design.
5 may be subject to waiver by its correspondence with the labor practice, in accordance with article 24 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, the training modules of the training cycle of plastic arts and design of sculptural techniques that laid down in annex VI.
6 the exemption, total or partial phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, can be determined provided that is accredited work experience, at least one year in a professional field directly related to the formative cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree.
7. the educational administrations shall recognize the exemptions provided for in this standard according to the procedure established. In all case, for the accreditation of it experience labour must of demand is the presentation of the documentation that is indicates in them articles 15.4 and 24 of the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo.
8. in no case may be recognition, recognition of credits or exemption module integrated project to aim at the integration of the knowledge, skills and abilities obtained in the teachings are enrolled and be oriented to the professional field of the specialty of title obtained. In addition, the Ministry of education, culture and sport for certain modules of the core curriculum and the autonomous communities for those who are themselves of their curricular developments, may establish other limitations for the purpose of validation.
First additional provision. Reference of the title in the framework European.
In accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1027 / 2011, of 15 July, by which establishes the Spanish qualifications framework for higher education and modification in the Royal Decree 22/2015, 23 January, the title of technician of plastic arts and design corresponds to level 1 of the Spanish qualifications framework for higher education and the level 5 of the European qualifications framework.
Second additional provision. References to the professional family of Arts applied in sculpture applicable to the professional artistic family of sculpture.
In General, references to the professional family of applied arts of sculpture means that they are applicable to the professional artistic family of sculpture.
Third additional provision. Equivalent qualifications.
The title of technician of fine arts and applied arts of the sculpture design established in the Royal Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 September, will have the same effects professionals and academics as the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques established in the present Royal Decree.
Fourth additional provision. Regulation of the exercise of the profession.
The title established in Royal Decree does not constitute regulation of the exercise of a regulated profession.
Fifth additional provision. Universal accessibility in the teachings of the formative arts cycle and design of sculptural techniques.
1. them administrations educational, in the field of their respective competencies, include in the curriculum of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptural them elements necessary for ensure that them people that it pursue develop them competencies included in the curriculum in «design for all», according to sets the available end second of the Real Decree 1 / 2013, of 29 of November which approves the revised text of the General Law of rights of persons with disabilities and their social inclusion.
2. Likewise, such administrations shall take measures that they deem necessary so that the students can access and study these artistic teaching professional in accordance with the principles of equality of opportunities, non-discrimination and accessibility and universal design, such as the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
First transitional provision. Applicability of other regulations.
1. until is appropriate to the implementation of them teachings arranged in this real Decree as sets the available end second, will be of application the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 of September, in its references to the title of technical of Arts plastic and design in arts applied of the sculpture.
2. also, until is appropriate to the implementation of these teachings in the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, will be of application it established in the Real Decree 2483 / 1994, of 23 of December, by which is sets the curriculum and is determines the test of access to them cycles training of grade top of Arts plastic and design of the family professional of Arts applied to the sculpture , in its references to the curriculum of the training cycle of plastic arts and applied arts of the sculpture design.
Second transitional provision. Extinction of the curriculum of the training cycle of top grade of plastic arts and applied arts of the sculpture design regulated by organic law 1/1990 of 3 October, General Organization of the educational system and incorporation into the new teachings of degree of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques.
1. in the course academic of implementation of them teachings arranged in this Royal Decree is start it extinction progressive of the plan of studies of the title of technical upper of Arts plastic and design in arts applied of the sculpture regulated in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 of September.
2. the educational administrations shall ensure that rights and obligations imposed on Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, and the degree of the teachings that are extinguished in the conditions which may established.
3. them administrations educational will proceed to the incorporation of the students of the cycle training of grade top of Arts plastic and design of Arts applied of the sculpture of the system that is extinguished to them different courses of the cycle training of grade top of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptural, as sets the article 21.3 of the Real Decree 806 / 2006, of 30 of June , by establishing the timetable for implementation of the new management of the education system established by the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, and according to the modules that can be recognized as referred to in annex VII to this Royal Decree and the appropriate adjustments according to their curricular extensions.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal legislation.
1 repealed the Royal Decree 1843 / 1994, 9 September, by which technician of plastic arts and design titles belonging to the professional sculpture of applied arts family establish and approve the corresponding minimum teachings.
2 2483 Royal Decree repealed / 1994 of 23 December, which approves the curriculum and the conditions of access to the vocational training of top grade of plastic arts and design of the professional family of the applied arts of the sculpture.
3. is repealed the Real Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 of August, by which is set them titles of technical of Arts plastic and design in emptied and molded artistic, in cabinetmaking artistic, in Golden and polychrome artistic, in craftsmanship in leather, in carving artistic in wood, in carving artistic in stone, in forging artistic, in Foundry artistic and electroplating and in ornamentation Islamic belonging to the professional family of applied arts of sculpture, and approve the corresponding minimum teachings.
4. is repealed the Real Decree 694 / 1996, of 26 of April, by which is sets the curriculum and is determines the test of access to them cycles training of grade average of Arts plastic and design of the family professional of them Arts applied of the sculpture.
5. in addition, many provisions of equal or lower rank is contrary to the provisions of this Royal Decree are repealed.
Available end first. Title competence and basic character.
This Royal Decree is basic and is run under cover of competencies attributed to the State article 149.1.1. 2nd and 30th of the Constitution, with the exception of the second paragraph of the first transitional provision.
Second final provision. Implementation of the new curriculum.
The administrations educational begin the implementation progressive of the new curriculum of these teachings in the course school by 2015-2016.
Third final provision. Entry in force.
This Royal Decree shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Given in Madrid, the 27 of March of 2015.
The Minister of education, culture and sport, JOSÉ IGNACIO WERT ORTEGA here are several images in the original. See the document PDF official and authentic.