Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4612
The organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, education, defined in article 45 the professional artistic education middle and upper of plastic arts and design and determines that these artistic teaching aims to provide students with quality artistic training and guarantee the qualification of the future professionals of Visual Arts and design.
Article 46.1, as editorially the organic law 8/2013, December 9, for the improvement of the quality of education, indicates that the professional art education curriculum shall be defined by the procedure laid down in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of this law, according to which corresponds to the Government to set objectives, skills, content and criteria of evaluation of the core curriculum of the professional art education.
In article 51, the law establishes that these professional teachings will be organized in specific training cycles, which will include a phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, and forwards its regulation chapter v of title I of the Act, with the exceptions provided for in articles 52 and 53 of the same.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teaching of fine arts design, specifically in article 6 that the professional teaching of fine arts and design then be passed in mid-grade and premium grade training cycles in professional artistic families.
In accordance with these provisions and the provisions in article 39.6 of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, and due to the nature of matter and its distinctly technical character, it is for the Government, after consultation with the autonomous communities, establish by Royal Decree qualifications corresponding to the professional teaching of Arts and design , the basic aspects of the curriculum of each of them and the professional artistic families in which are grouped.
Likewise, to establish State databases by regulatory standards, as in the present case, is subject to the exceptional admitted by the Constitutional Court when «is essential in certain cases complement to ensure the lowest common denominator established on the basic legal standards» (thus, among others, in the SSTC 25/1983, 1983/32, and 48/1988).
The teachings of referents of the teachings of applied arts and crafts in our educational system, arts and design, assume the transmission of artistic practices essential for the renewal and improvement of products, environments, and messages and for the growth of the artistic heritage. To do this, these professional art education are technological innovation, artistic appreciation and solid training in the trades of Arts and design in the context of the aesthetic dimension and creator of man, determining quality asset growth and the values of identity, self-expression and social communication.
In this sense, the basic objective of this title is current needs of training of top specialists in metal sculptural techniques and combine the knowledge of materials, technical procedures and new technologies with culture and the artistic sensibility to constitute the guarantee of quality demanded today by productive, artistic and cultural sectors linked to the scope of this specialty.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, defined the title of technician of plastic arts and design as official proof of the level of training, qualification and professional competence specific of each artistic specialty, establishes the structure that should have such securities and fixed what should include minimum teachings, now core curriculum, relevant.
In this framework, the present Royal Decree aims to establish the professional title of senior technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in Metal belonging to this professional artistic family of sculpture and to determine their identification, professional profile, the professional context, core curriculum and other aspects of the academic and centers that without prejudice to the powers conferred on the educational administrations in this matter, constitute the basic aspects that ensure a common training and ensure the validity of certificates in compliance with the provisions of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 May.
Also, access to other studies, the validations and exemptions and the teaching skills for the delivery of the core curriculum are determined for this title.
As higher education and teachings in order to facilitate the recognition of credits between teachings leading to higher art education degrees or degrees, in this formative cycle of top grade and senior technical titles are set corresponding to each training module minimum ECTS European credits, as defined in the Royal Decree 1125 / 2003 , 5 September, which establishes the European credit system and the system of qualifications in the degrees of official and valid throughout the national territory.
For the elaboration of this standard have been consulted them communities autonomous in the breast of the Conference sectoral of education and have issued report the Council Superior of teachings artistic, the Council School of the State and the Ministry of Hacienda and administrations public.
In his virtue, to proposal of the Minister of education, culture and sport and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers in its meeting of the day 27 of March of 2015, HAVE: article 1. Object.
1. the present Royal Decree aims to establish the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in Metal belonging to the professional artistic family of sculpture official and valid throughout the national territory, and set the corresponding basic curriculum in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013 , 9 December, for the improvement of the quality of education.
2. the provisions of this Royal Decree replaces the regulation of the title of technician of fine arts and design in applied arts of the Metal contained in the Royal Decree 1843 / 1994, 9 September, by which establish the titles of senior technician of fine arts and design belonging to the professional family of Arts applied to the sculpture and approve his minimum educations.
Article 2. Professional profile, professional background and basic curriculum of the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in Metal.
1. the profile professional, the context professional and the curriculum basic corresponding to the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in technical sculptural in Metal are regulate in the annex I to the present Royal Decree.
2. educational administrations, in the field of its competences, expand the basic curriculum corresponding to this title until the school schedules set forth in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
3. the extension of the core curriculum can contemplate the increased workload and content modules and the phase of training practice established in this standard, and must provide for the observance of the basic validation rules to ensure minimum matching modules that constitute the basic curriculum. Also, it may propose new modules which shall be regarded as typical of the educational administration modules.
Article 3. Teaching competence.
The teaching skills of officials belonging to the Corps of professors and teachers of workshop of plastic arts and design for the teaching of the core curriculum of the formative arts cycle modules and sculptural techniques in Metal design are those referred to in annex II to the present Royal Decree.
Article 4. Ratios.
1. in the teachings concerning the formative cycle of plastic arts and design of sculptural techniques in Metal the numerical relationship teacher-student will be, maximum, theoretical and theoretical practices 1/30 and 1/15 in practical classes and workshops, as provided for in article 13 of the Royal Decree 303/2010, of 15 March , by which establish the minimum requirements of the centres that offer art education regulated organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, notwithstanding that educational administration determine smaller groups for the delivery of certain workshops or modules in the regulation of curriculum development and education.
2. for the purposes set out in the previous section, the modules according to their character theory, theoretical, practical or workshops are classified in annex III to the present Royal Decree.
3. for the part of practical nature of the module of integrated project will be individualized tutoring in the corresponding teaching staff that imparts teaching in the training cycle.
Article 5. Facilities.
1 schools that impart the formative arts cycle and sculptural techniques in Metal design shall comply, as a minimum, facilities and material conditions requirements established in Royal Decree 303/2010 of 15 March.
2. them spaces will benefit of it surface necessary and enough to develop the activities of teaching of them modules professional that is impart in them. (Also, must meet them following conditions: to) the surface is established depending on the number of people that occupy the space formative and of the type of teaching and must allow the development of them activities training of teaching with the ergonomics and the mobility required within the same.
(b) they shall meet the space need of furniture, equipment and auxiliary tools.
c) shall respect the spaces or safety surfaces requiring the machines and equipment in operation.
(d) they shall respect the rules on prevention of occupational risks, the regulations on safety and health in the workplace and many other rules are applicable.
3. them equipment that is include in each space have of be them necessary and sufficient to ensure the quality of the teaching. In addition comply with the following conditions: to) the equipment (equipment, machines, and others) will have the necessary installation for proper operation, shall comply with the standards of safety and risk prevention and few others are applicable.
(b) the quantity and characteristics of the equipment must be based on the number of students and allow the acquisition of learning outcomes, taking into account the evaluation criteria and the contents that are included in each of the professional modules that impart in the concerned areas.
4. the competent authorities shall ensure that the spaces and equipment are appropriate in quantity and characteristics for the development of teaching and learning processes to ensure the quality of these teachings.
Article 6. Access to other studies.
1. the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in Metal will allow access to any other level training cycle medium or top of the professional art teachings, with the exemption of specific evidence in those cases provided for in article 15 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, by establishing the general management of the professional teachings of plastic arts and design.
2. the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in Metal will allow direct access to higher artistic education of design, fine arts and conservation and restoration of cultural property. The administrations educational will recognize credits of these teachings upper to who are in possession of the title of technical top of Arts plastic and design, of conformity with it established in the paragraph 2 of the article 10 of them real decrees 633 / 2010, of 14 of mayo, by which is regulates the content basic of them teachings artistic upper of grade of design established in the law organic 2 / 2006 , may 3, education, 634/2010 of 14 may, which regulates the basic content of artistic higher education degree in fine arts in the fields of ceramics and glass established in the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, of education and 635/2010 of 14 may, by regulating the contents basic teachings artistic superiors of degree in conservation and restoration of cultural heritage established the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, education and according to the provisions of the Royal Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 November, on the recognition of studies in the field of higher education.
3. the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in Metal will allow access to university studies in accordance with what is established in Royal Decree 412/2014, on 6 June, which establishes the basic rules of procedures for admission to the official university degree educations.
4. the recognition of credits between titles belonging to teachings of education upper and the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in technical sculptural in Metal is take to out of conformity with the Real Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 of November, except in them alleged of validation or recognition between studies of a same teaching or studies of technical upper of teachings different that is governed by its normative specific.
5. for the purposes of facilitating the recognition of credits, 120 ECTS credits all of the training of higher level cycle and 66 ECTS credits minimum teachings laid down in Royal Decree, distributed between the corresponding professional modules are assigned.
Article 7. Cross credits and exemptions and waivers.
1 will be subject to validation training modules of the training cycle of sculptural techniques in Metal covered in the present Royal Decree by modules of training cycles of higher degree of artistic sculpture professional family, as provided for in annex IV.
2 shall be subject to recognition the training modules of the training cycle of sculptural techniques in Metal regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of vocational training of top grade of the professional family of Arts applied in sculpture covered in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 September, according to the provisions of annex V.
3. the vocational training and labour orientation module will be subject to validation whenever he expired in a training cycle of plastic arts and design.
4. them validations to is concerns the present standard will be recognized by the address of the Center teaching public in which is find enrolled the students, of conformity with the procedure and them requirements established in the normative basic of validations of teachings professional of Arts plastic and design.
5 may be subject to waiver by its correspondence with the labor practice, in accordance with article 24 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, the training modules of the training cycle of plastic arts and design of sculptural techniques in Metal laid down in annex VI.
6. can determine is the exemption total or partial of the phase of training practice in companies, studies or workshops, whenever is accredits an experience labor of, at least, a year in a field Professional directly related with the cycle training regulated in the present real Decree.
7. the educational administrations shall recognize the exemptions provided for in this standard according to the procedure established. In any case, for the accreditation of professional experience you must require the submission of documents referred to in articles 15.4 and 24 of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
8. in no case may be recognition, recognition of credits or exemption module integrated project to aim at the integration of the knowledge, skills and abilities obtained in the teachings are enrolled and be oriented to the professional field of the specialty of title obtained. In addition, the Ministry of education, culture and sport for certain modules of the core curriculum and the autonomous communities for those who are themselves of their curricular developments, may establish other limitations for the purpose of validation.
First additional provision. Reference of the title in the European framework.
In accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1027 / 2011, of 15 July, by which establishes the Spanish qualifications framework for higher education and modification in the Royal Decree 22/2015, 23 January, the title of technician of plastic arts and design corresponds to level 1 of the Spanish qualifications framework for higher education and the level 5 of the European qualifications framework.
Second additional provision. Degrees equivalent.
The title of technician of fine arts and applied arts of Metal design established in the Royal Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 September, will have the same effects professionals and academics as the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in Metal established in the present Royal Decree.
Third additional provision. Regulation of the practice of the profession.
The title established in Royal Decree does not constitute regulation of the exercise of a regulated profession.
Fourth additional provision. Accessibility universal in the teachings of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptures in Metal.
1. them administrations educational, in the field of their respective competencies, include in the curriculum of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptural in Metal them elements necessary for ensure that them people that it pursue develop them competencies included in the curriculum in «design for all», according to sets the available end second of the Real Decree 1 / 2013 , of 29 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law of rights of persons with disabilities and their social inclusion.
2. Likewise, such administrations shall take measures that they deem necessary so that the students can access and study these artistic teaching professional in accordance with the principles of equality of opportunities, non-discrimination and accessibility and universal design, such as the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
Available to transient first. Applicability of other regulations.
1 until it is appropriate to the implementation of lessons arranged in this Royal Decree, as established in the second final provision, will apply the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 September, in its references to the title of technician of fine arts and applied arts of Metal design.
2. also, until is appropriate to the implementation of these teachings in the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, will be of application it established in the Real Decree 2483 / 1994, of 23 of December, by which is sets the curriculum and is determines the test of access to them cycles training of grade top of Arts plastic and design of the family professional of Arts applied to the sculpture , in its references to the curriculum of the training cycle of plastic arts and applied arts of Metal design.
Second transitional provision. Extinction of the plan of study of the cycle training of grade top of Arts plastic and design of Arts applied of the Metal regulated by the law organic 1 / 1990, of 3 of October, of management General of the system educational e incorporation to the new teachings of grade top of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptural in Metal.
1. in the academic year of implantation of the teachings in this Royal Decree will start the extinction progressive curriculum of the technical degree of fine arts and applied arts of Metal design regulated in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 September.
2. the administrations educational will ensure them rights recognized and obligations imposed in the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, and the obtaining of them titles of them teachings that is extinguished in them conditions that promptly established.
3. the educational administrations shall proceed with the incorporation of students of the training cycle of degree of fine arts and design of applied arts of the Metal of the system that is extinguished to the different courses of the training cycle of top grade of plastic arts and design of sculptural techniques in Metal, as established in article 21.3 of the Royal Decree 806/2006 , 30 June, which establishes the timetable for implementation of the new management of the education system established by the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, and according to the modules that can be recognized as referred to in annex VII to this Royal Decree and the appropriate adjustments according to their curricular extensions.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal legislation.
Are repealed few provisions of equal or lower range is opposed to it provisions in this Royal Decree.
Available end first. Title competence and character Basic.
This Royal Decree is basic and is run under cover of competencies attributed to the State article 149.1.1. 2nd and 30th of the Constitution, with the exception of the second paragraph of the first transitional provision.
Second final provision. Implementation of the new curriculum.
The educational administrations will begin the gradual implementation of the new curriculum of these teachings in the 2015-2016 school year.
Third final provision. Entry into force.
He present Royal Decree will enter in force the day following to the of your publication in the «Bulletin official of the State».
Given in Madrid, on 27 March 2015.
The Minister of education, culture and sport, JOSÉ IGNACIO WERT ORTEGA here are several images in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
Search Translated Laws of Spain