Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4610
The organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, education, defined in article 45 the professional artistic education middle and upper of plastic arts and design and determines that these artistic teaching aims to provide students with quality artistic training and guarantee the qualification of the future professionals of Visual Arts and design.
Article 46.1, as editorially the organic law 8/2013, December 9, for the improvement of the quality of education, indicates that the professional art education curriculum shall be defined by the procedure laid down in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of this law, according to which corresponds to the Government to set objectives, skills, content and criteria of evaluation of the core curriculum of the professional art education.
In article 51, the law establishes that these professional teachings will be organized in specific training cycles, which will include a phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, and forwards its regulation chapter v of title I of the Act, with the exceptions provided for in articles 52 and 53 of the same.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teaching of fine arts design, specifically in article 6 that the professional teaching of fine arts and design then be passed in mid-grade and premium grade training cycles in professional artistic families.
In accordance with these provisions and the provisions in article 39.6 of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, and due to the nature of matter and its distinctly technical character, it is for the Government, after consultation with the autonomous communities, establish by Royal Decree qualifications corresponding to the professional teaching of Arts and design , the basic aspects of the curriculum of each of them and the professional artistic families in which are grouped.
Likewise, to establish State databases by regulatory standards, as in the present case, is subject to the exceptional admitted by the Constitutional Court when «is essential in certain cases complement to ensure the lowest common denominator established on the basic legal standards» (thus, among others, in the SSTC 25/1983, 1983/32 and 48/1988).
The teachings of referents of the teachings of applied arts and crafts in our educational system, arts and design, assume the transmission of artistic practices essential for the renewal and improvement of products, environments, and messages and for the growth of the artistic heritage. To do this, these professional art education are technological innovation, artistic appreciation and solid training in the trades of Arts and design in the context of the aesthetic dimension and creator of man, determining quality asset growth and the values of identity, self-expression and social communication.
In this sense, the basic objective of this title is meeting current needs of technical higher specialist training in the techniques applied to the sculpture in the field of theatre and entertainment and combine the knowledge of materials, technical procedures and new technologies with culture and the artistic sensibility to constitute the guarantee of quality demanded today by the productive sectors artistic and cultural linked to the scope of this specialty.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, defined the title of technician of plastic arts and design as official proof of the level of training, qualification and professional competence specific of each artistic specialty, establishes the structure that should have such securities and fixed what should include minimum teachings, now core curriculum, relevant.
In this framework, the present Royal Decree aims to establish the professional title of senior technician of fine arts and design in sculpture applied to the show belonging to this professional artistic family of sculpture and determine their identification, professional profile, the professional context, core curriculum and other aspects of the academic and centers that without prejudice to the powers conferred on the educational administrations in this matter, constitute the basic aspects that ensure a common training and ensure the validity of certificates in compliance with the provisions of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 May.
Also, access to other studies, the validations and exemptions and the teaching skills for the delivery of the core curriculum are determined for this title.
As higher education and teachings in order to facilitate the recognition of credits between teachings leading to higher art education degrees or degrees, in this formative cycle of top grade and senior technical titles are set corresponding to each training module minimum ECTS European credits, as defined in the Royal Decree 1125 / 2003 , 5 September, which establishes the European credit system and the system of qualifications in the degrees of official and valid throughout the national territory.
For the elaboration of this standard the autonomous communities in the bosom of the sectoral Conference on education have been consulted and they have issued a report the Council for art education, school of the State Council and the Ministry of finance and public administration.
By virtue, on the proposal of the Minister of education, culture and sport and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers at its meeting of March 27, 2015, have: article 1. Object.
The present Royal Decree aims to establish the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculpture to show belonging to the professional artistic family of sculpture with validity throughout the national territory and official character, and set the corresponding basic curriculum in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the law 8/2013 , 9 December, for the improvement of the quality of education.
Article 2. Professional profile, professional background and basic curriculum of the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculpture applied to the show.
1. the professional profile, the professional context and core curriculum corresponding to the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculpture applied to the show are regulated in annex I to the present Royal Decree.
2. educational administrations, in the field of its competences, expand the basic curriculum corresponding to this title until the school schedules set forth in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
3. the extension of the core curriculum can contemplate the increased workload and content modules and the phase of training practice established in this standard, and must provide for the observance of the basic validation rules to ensure minimum matching modules that constitute the basic curriculum. Also, it may propose new modules which shall be regarded as typical of the educational administration modules.
Article 3. Teaching competence.
The teaching skills of officials belonging to the Corps of professors and teachers of workshop of plastic arts and design for the teaching of the core curriculum of the formative arts cycle modules and applied to show sculpture design are those referred to in annex II to the present Royal Decree.
Article 4. Ratios.
1. in the teachings for the formative cycle of plastic arts and applied to show sculpture design the numerical relationship of teacher-student will be, maximum, theoretical and theoretical practices 1/30 and 1/15 in practical classes and workshops, as provided for in article 13 of Royal Decree 303/2010 of 15 March , by which establish the minimum requirements of the centres that offer art education regulated organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, notwithstanding that educational administration determine smaller groups for the delivery of certain workshops or modules in the regulation of curriculum development and education.
2. for the purposes set out in the previous section, the modules according to their character theory, theoretical, practical or workshops are classified in annex III to the present Royal Decree.
3. for the part of practical nature of the module of integrated project will be individualized tutoring in the corresponding teaching staff that imparts teaching in the training cycle.
Article 5. Facilities.
1 schools that impart the formative arts cycle and applied to show sculpture design shall comply, as a minimum, facilities and material conditions requirements established in Royal Decree 303/2010 of 15 March.
2. the spaces will benefit from the necessary surface and enough to develop the teaching and activities of professional modules that offer them. In addition, they must meet the following conditions:
(a) the surface will be established based on the number of people who take the training area and the type of education and shall permit the development of formative activities of teaching with the ergonomics and mobility required within the same.
(b) they shall meet the space need of furniture, equipment and auxiliary tools.
c) shall respect the spaces or safety surfaces requiring the machines and equipment in operation.
(d) they shall respect the rules on prevention of occupational risks, the regulations on safety and health in the workplace and many other rules are applicable.
3 equipment that are included in each space should be necessary and sufficient to ensure the quality of teaching. In addition comply with the following conditions: to) the equipment (equipment, machines and others) will have the necessary installation for proper operation, shall comply with the standards of safety and risk prevention and few others are applicable.
(b) the quantity and characteristics of the equipment must be based on the number of students and allow the acquisition of learning outcomes, taking into account the evaluation criteria and the contents that are included in each of the professional modules that impart in the concerned areas.
4. the competent authorities shall ensure that the spaces and equipment are appropriate in quantity and characteristics for the development of teaching and learning processes to ensure the quality of these teachings.
Article 6. Access to further studies.
1. the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculpture applied to the show will allow access to any other level training cycle medium or top of the professional art teachings, with the exemption of specific evidence in those cases provided for in article 15 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, by establishing the general management of the professional teachings of plastic arts and design.
2. the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculpture applied to the show will allow direct access to higher artistic education of design, fine arts and conservation and restoration of cultural property. The educational administrations shall recognize credits from these higher education to those who are in possession of the title of technician of plastic arts and design, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2 of article 10 of the Royal Decrees 633/2010, of 14 may, which regulates the basic content of higher artistic education of degree of design established in the organic law 2/2006 , may 3, education, 634/2010 of 14 may, which regulates the basic content of artistic higher education degree in fine arts in the fields of ceramics and glass established in the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, of education and 635/2010 of 14 may, by regulating the contents basic teachings artistic superiors of degree in conservation and restoration of cultural heritage established the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, education and according to the provisions of the Royal Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 November, on the recognition of studies in the field of higher education.
3. the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculpture applied to the show will allow access to university studies in accordance with what is established in Royal Decree 412/2014, on 6 June, which establishes the basic rules of procedures for admission to the official university degree educations.
4. the recognition of credits between titles belonging to teachings of higher education and the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculpture applied to the show will be held in accordance with the Royal Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 November, except in cases of recognition or recognition between a same education or studies of technician of different teachings that will be governed by its specific regulations.
5. for the purposes of facilitating the recognition of credits, 120 ECTS credits all of the training of higher level cycle and 66 ECTS credits minimum teachings laid down in Royal Decree, distributed between the corresponding professional modules are assigned.
Article 7. Cross credits and exemptions and waivers.
1 will be subject to validation training modules of the training cycle of sculpture applied to the spectacle that is regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of training cycles of higher degree of artistic sculpture professional family, as provided for in annex IV.
2 shall be subject to recognition the training modules of the training cycle of sculpture applied to show regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of vocational training of top grade of the professional family of applied to sculpture Arts regulated in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 September, according to the provisions of annex V.
3. the vocational training and labour orientation module will be subject to validation whenever he expired in a training cycle of plastic arts and design.
4. the recognition referred to in this standard will be recognised by the Directorate of the public school in which students, in accordance with the procedure and the requirements established in the regulations of validations of professional teaching of Arts and design is registered.
5 may be subject to waiver by its correspondence with the labor practice, in accordance with article 24 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, the training modules of the training cycle of Arts and sculpture design applied to the spectacle laid down in annex VI.
6 the exemption, total or partial phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, can be determined provided that is accredited work experience, at least one year in a professional field directly related to the formative cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree.
7. the educational administrations shall recognize the exemptions provided for in this standard according to the procedure established. In any case, for the accreditation of professional experience you must require the submission of documents referred to in articles 15.4 and 24 of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
8. in no case may be recognition, recognition of credits or exemption module integrated project to aim at the integration of the knowledge, skills and abilities obtained in the teachings are enrolled and be oriented to the professional field of the specialty of title obtained. In addition, the Ministry of education, culture and sport for certain modules of the core curriculum and the autonomous communities for those who are themselves of their curricular developments, may establish other limitations for the purpose of validation.
First additional provision. Reference of the title in the European framework.
In accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1027 / 2011, of 15 July, by which establishes the Spanish qualifications framework for higher education and modification in the Royal Decree 22/2015, 23 January, the title of technician of plastic arts and design corresponds to level 1 of the Spanish qualifications framework for higher education and the level 5 of the European qualifications framework.
Second additional provision. Regulation of the practice of the profession.
The title established in Royal Decree does not constitute regulation of the exercise of a regulated profession.
Third additional provision. Universal accessibility in the teachings of the formative arts cycle and applied to show sculpture design.
1. the educational administrations, in the field of their respective competencies, be included in the curriculum of the training cycle of plastic arts and design applied to show sculpture elements necessary to ensure that people who take it develop competencies included in the curriculum in «design for all», as set forth in the second final disposition of Royal Decree 1/2013 , of 29 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law of rights of persons with disabilities and their social inclusion.
2. Likewise, such administrations shall take measures that they deem necessary so that the students can access and study these artistic teaching professional in accordance with the principles of equality of opportunities, non-discrimination and accessibility and universal design, such as the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal legislation.
Many provisions of equal or lower rank is contrary to the provisions of this Royal Decree are repealed.
First final provision. Title competence and basic character.
This Royal Decree is basic and is run under cover of competencies attributed to the State article 149.1.1. 2nd and 30th of the Constitution.
Second final provision. Implementation of the new curriculum.
The educational administrations will begin the gradual implementation of the new curriculum of these teachings in the 2015-2016 school year.
Third final provision. Entry into force.
This Royal Decree shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Given in Madrid, on 27 March 2015.
The Minister of education, culture and sport, JOSÉ IGNACIO WERT ORTEGA here are several images in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
Search Translated Laws of Spain