Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4781
The armed forces are in need of greater flexibility in addressing new risks and threats that occur in a globalized world, where action in distant geographic and complex scenarios, and the requirement to solve novel problems, are challenges that have to deal with extensive training of its members. To generate it, already not can depending upon exclusively of the experience and capabilities internal, but need go to different sources to get them knowledge necessary for its performance.
In addition, the armed forces constitute a heterogeneous, sophisticated and dynamic organization that is characterisation multiple and different fields of activity, being necessary the training acquired at every one of them goes beyond the individual level and is disseminated throughout the organization. By this is essential enhance the concept of management of the knowledge so that contribute to update, enrich and improve the own organization.
A time acquired the condition of military professional, it training continuous, in what to the teaching in them forces armed is refers, is takes to out through the teaching of improvement and it of high studies of it Defense National. Integration into the general educational system of the aforementioned teachings should be an added factor of motivation for all components, as it represents one ingredient more visibility of their formation and recognition of the effort carried out by each of them.
Accordingly, it is necessary, in accordance with articles 43, 48 and 75 of the law 39/2007, of 19 November, military career, develop the teaching of advanced by devising on the basis of a design career for members of the armed forces, in a stretch, eminently operating, allow the acquisition of new capabilities in areas that complement those obtained in training in military academies teaching. Then you will enter a second stretch of path, most open and versatile, which treats another set of needs and profiles as requiring a large and complex organization.
It political of Defense should count with the maximum back social and legislative so is an authentic political of State, that arouses it full identification of it society with their forces armed, assuming them Affairs related with it security and defense as own, circumstance that is essential to the work of our forces armed can perform is with the necessary back and suitable recognition.
For this purpose it is necessary regulate pursuant to articles 43 and 49.1 of the law 39/2007, of 19 November, the high studies of national defense, which are those related to peace, security and defense and military policy, aimed both at members of the armed forces as those who come from diverse areas of the public administration and civil society , with the aim of contributing to the confluence of the different social sectors in the common task of national defense.
Also, is precise sort them studies military that, with arrangement to the article 49.2 of the law 39 / 2007, of 19 of November, can have it consideration of high studies of it defense national and complement the training of the military for the exercise professional of the advice and it high address in them organs upper and managers of the Ministry of Defense and of them agencies international of security and defense of which Spain form part.
On the other hand, is you must not ignore within the scope of these teachings, especially in the high studies of national defense, to the research, which is a key element in the knowledge society, forming an integral part of higher education, and should therefore be so considered in the scope of the Ministry of defence.
Training of researchers is a key element of a knowledge-based society. He recognition social of them capabilities acquired in this stage training, the need of increase substantially the number of people with competition in research and innovation and the impulse to its influence and employment both inside as out of them areas academic is one of them main challenges of it teaching in them forces armed Spanish.
Also, the experience accumulated in them four years that carries implanted the new model in the teaching of training advises modify the regulation of entry and promotion and of management of the teaching of training in them forces armed, approved by Real Decree 35 / 2010, of 15 of January, for pass of the concept of overcome two plans of studies, the of training military general , specific and of specialty fundamental, and the corresponding to degrees of the system educational general for access to the scales of official or of noncommissioned officers of them bodies general e infantry of marina, to the concept of overcome a unique plan of studies in which is integrate them teachings corresponding to the training military general, specific and of specialty fundamental, and them own of them degrees of the system educational general eliminating the concept of dual subjects. Without this suppose changes to level organizational in the teaching of training, or increase, in any case, in the costs of personal.
This Royal Decree has been informed by the Ministry of education, culture and sport and the Ministry of health, social services and equality.
(Likewise, during its processing, this project was informed by the associations Professional with representation in the Council of Personal of them forces armed, according to the article 40.2. b) of it law organic 9 / 2011, of 27 of July, of rights and duties of them members of them forces armed, and is has given knowledge of the same to the rest of associations professional registered in the register of associations professional of members of them forces armed (, in accordance with article 40.1. c) of law 9/2011, July 27. (Finally, with arrangement to it established in the article 49.1. c) of the cited law organic, has been informed by the Council of Personal of them forces armed.
By virtue, on the proposal of the Minister of defence, with the prior approval of the Minister of finance and public administration, in accordance with the Council of State and after deliberation by the Council of Ministers at its meeting of April 30, 2015, HAVE: CHAPTER I General article 1. Object.
This provision aims to order processing and teachings of high studies of national defense, providing continuous training and a permanent updating of knowledge in the career of the military.
These teachings are aimed to the learning and targeted towards the management of the knowledge.
Article 2. Scope and competence.
1.Lo provisions of this Royal Decree shall apply at all as relevant to their respective legal and professional regime, both professionals in the armed forces as the staff of other public administrations and society areas which are the teachings of perfection and of high studies of national defense.
2. when the first denomination of the basic one for military jobs listed in article 21.2 of the law 39/2007, of 19 November, military career, is used in this standard refers to including those specific to the army, the Navy, the air force and those of the common corps of the armed forces.
The faculties that are assigned in this Royal Decree, the heads of State most of the army, the Navy and the air force in connection with the staff of their respective armies, correspond to the Undersecretary of defense in regards to the common corps of the armed forces staff.
3. with respect to the teachings of perfection and of high studies of national defense, the Minister of defence, the Chief of the defence staff, the Assistant Secretary of Defense and heads of State most of the army, the Navy and the air force, they have powers which derive from the generic competences which respectively attributed to them in education articles 9 (, 10, 11 and 12 of the law of it career military are also authorities competent in relation to these teachings, in accordance with them criteria and powers that is collected in the present Royal Decree, them following: to) the Director General of recruitment and teaching military.
b) the Director of the center top of studies of national defense.
(c) the Chief of the training and doctrine of the army command.
(d) the Chief of staff of the Navy.
e) the Chief of the command's staff of army air.
f) the Deputy Director-General of military education.
(g) the Director of education, instruction, training and evaluation of the army.
(h) the Director of Naval Education of the Navy.
(i) the Director of education of the air force.
Article 3. Knowledge management.
1. the effects of this Royal Decree refers to knowledge management» the joint actions to collect, analyze and normalize the teachings, are training or acquired professional experience, received by the military, with the aim of disseminating them among the units, centres or organisations of the armed forces to be of practical application, in order to provide the capabilities needed for the development of its activities in a more efficient way their troops.
2. the Minister of Defense will regulate them mechanisms of management of the knowledge, determining the procedures of normalization and broadcasting internal, in form of culture professional, principles of action and methods of work.
Article 4. Definitions.
For the purposes of this Royal Decree, means: to) Fitness: individual quality that qualifies for the exercise of a professional activity in an area specified in certain posts in template. This empowerment, in the scope of the forces armed, may have a limitation temporary.
(b) certificate: document that credits overcoming or assistance to certain courses, seminars, workshops or conferences.
(c) course: set of teachings regulated with a particular purpose.
(d) military courses: those who deal with military issues and are defined, created and taught within the framework of the educational structure of the Ministry of defence, notwithstanding that you may have your academic recognition in the general education system. May be to his time: 1 courses specific: those whose purpose training responds to them needs following: them derived of the preparation of the force for its employment in operations.
The Organization of each army or common body of the armed forces.
Them of provide a specialty or fitness whose activity is developed mainly in the medium of action own of each army or body common of them forces armed.
2nd courses common: are those whose purpose responds to them needs organizational of the forces armed in their joint or of the structure administrative of the Ministry of defence.
3rd joint courses: are those dealing with topics in the joint action.
(e) curriculum: set of objectives, skills, content, methodology and evaluation criteria for each of the lessons covered in this Royal Decree.
(f) formal education: the instruction provided in the teaching of the Ministry of defence structure centers or universities, centres of vocational training and educational institutions, civilian and military, national or foreign that agreed their collaboration through the corresponding agreement, form face-to-face, distance or blended, according to a curriculum.
(g) specialty complementary: which empowers for reach a greater grade of specialization in the field of activity of the specialty fundamental that is came exercising or for meet the needs of it organization military and the exercise professional in certain posts organic.
(h) curricular materials: instruments and elaborate media with a didactic intention, which are aimed at the planning and development of the curriculum. Curriculum materials may be directed to teachers or students, and include: proposals relating to the teaching of certain subjects or areas, materials for the development of teaching units, textbooks, media audiovisual and educational computing.
(i) profile: is the set of skills and capabilities that identified the training of a military to assume in conditions optimal them responsibilities own of them functions that you could correspond.
Profile 1: set of competencies and capabilities defined to be met by the students at the end of the training programme.
2nd income profile: set of competences and defined skills that students must meet again joined in the training program for the proper development of the same.
(j) Plan of studies: design curriculum that is applied to certain teachings taught by a center of studies, must contain, them achievements, skills and knowledge that them students should achieve in each area and grade; the contents, issues and problems of each area; the methodology that will apply in each area; and performance indicators and quality goals.
(k) seminar, Conference or lecture series: educational activities in which through work in common experts and concurrent deepens the knowledge of any discipline.
(l) degree or diploma: document that accredits the overcoming of certain courses and constitutes, in his case, testimony or instrument that provides an aptitude.
Article 5. General principles.
1.solo is taught courses that respond to a need of the organization or to interests of the defence national, that will be defined in the curriculum corresponding.
2. the teachings military integrated in the system education general or those of nature civil that are of interest to them forces armed will provide, with character general, degrees official with validity in all the territory national.
3. the management of official postgraduate teachings that are not strictly military nature will take place preferably through the system of defence and the upper center of studies of the National Defense University centers as well as through the establishment of partnerships with universities and other public and private corporations.
4. by each course military is develop a curriculum that will contain at least the plan of studies whose objectives is determined in terms of results of learning or skills that ensure that the student has acquired the profile of egress required.
Each course will be validated with respect to its objectives and be subject to the corresponding evaluation process.
5 the Ministry of defence will promote with the Ministry of education, culture and sport the necessary measures that will allow: to) authorisation to impart the teachings of the vocational training of the general education system in military educational institutions.
(b) the official recognition of military qualifications.
(c) the authorization to teach professional modules of training courses of professional training in partial offer.
6. it will enhance distance learning mode and will facilitate the students the means and the time necessary to meet the requirements of this type of teaching.
7. only shall be entered in the academic courses, in the field of training and teachings of the high studies of national defense, which conform to the criteria established in this Decree.
8. in the management of the teachings, the effectiveness of the principle of equality between women and men will be sought.
Article 6. Workload.
(1. the curricula of military courses will be used the following units of measure: to) in the teaching of officers, the academic credit that represents the fulfillment of the goals envisaged in the plans of studies is measured in European credits (ECTS) as defined in article 21 of the regulation of entry and promotion and management of teaching training in the armed forces approved by Royal Decree 35/2010 of 15 January.
(b) in the teaching of non-commissioned officers and troop and crew, academic credit that represents the fulfillment of the goals envisaged in the plans of studies is measured in hours, in the same terms set out in article 21 of the regulation of entry and promotion and management of teaching training in the armed forces.
2. when them plans of studies include the matter or them periods of instruction and training continued in the field, in the sea, or in the air, these is counted in days and weeks, not being able overcome them 2.2 ECTS / weekly or them 35 hours weekly according to appropriate.
3. the seminars, conferences and cycles of Conference is counted in hours.
Article 7. Recognition of credits or validations of modules, materials and subjects.
With character general, in the field of the Ministry of Defense, is shall be the recognition of credits or validations of the modules, materials and subjects studied in the system educational general or in the teaching in them forces armed, and of those others similar in content and credits.
The Minister of Defense will determine by order them organs competent for make honors and validations, as well as, the procedure that must follow and them criteria to which have of adjust is.
Article 8. Guidelines General for the elaboration of the curriculum and materials curriculum.
The Minister of defence shall establish: 1. the General guidelines for the preparation of the curricula of the teaching and improvement of the high studies of national defense.
2. the design and development of the materials curriculum.
3. the procedure to approve and assess the different courses and validate their teachings.
4. the rules General by which is governed them calls and the delivery of such teachings.
Article 9. Selection of the students.
1. the selection of them students military to attend to them courses of improvement and of high studies of the defence national is will make through them systems of contest or competition.
Them assistants to them courses of update for the ascent to the jobs of Commander and Brigade is shall designate by order of ranks.
2. when needs of the organization it advice and taking in has the qualifications of the personal in relation to the profile of egress required, also is may designate students of form direct.
3. where in the case of courses that correspond to official qualifications of the general education system, students must also meet for their selection or designation, the requirements for each qualification in the current regulations in this regard.
4. when specific courses each army or common body of the armed forces they may attend as students, soldiers belonging to other armies or bodies.
Article 10. Collaboration with institutions and centres educational.
Collaboration with institutions and educational centres referred to in article 55 of the law of military career will be in a preferential manner through university centres of defence and military educational institutions authorized to impart teachings of vocational training.
Article 11. Registration centres, courses and qualifications.
In the field of the Undersecretary of Defense, there will be a register of centres, courses and titles. The Minister of Defense will regulate its regime, organization and operation that must contemplate the need of that the same is attended with them resources human and materials available in the Ministry of Defense.
The register shall be accessible through the intranet of the Ministry of Defense.
Teaching improvement article 12, CHAPTER II. Purpose.
Perfecting teaching aims the prepare the military professional to obtain specialties, both which complement initial training in the field of the fundamental speciality that comes to serve as those that allow to adapt or re-orient her professional profile to perform tasks in other fields of activity, and the update or expand knowledge for the performance of its tasks. Will include titles of the system education general and military.
Article 13. Structure.
1. improvement teaching takes place in courses and seminars, conferences and lectures.
2 courses, in turn, are classified: to) by its purpose, in specialization courses, refresher courses for the climb and informative courses.
(b) by the body that issued the title, diploma or certificate, in courses of the system education general and courses military.
(c) by the scale they belong to attendees, courses of officers, non-commissioned officers courses, troop and seamen, and indistinct courses.
(d) by the field of the capabilities that is acquired, in courses specific of the army of Earth, of the armed, of the army of the air and of them bodies common of them forces armed, courses common and courses joint.
(3. the Minister of Defense will determine by order them centers teaching where is taught it teaching of improvement, to proposed of the following authorities: to) the Chief of State greater of the defense, for them courses joint.
b) the Under Secretary of Defense, for common courses and the courses of the common corps of the armed forces.
(c) the heads of State more of the army, the Navy and the air force, for specific courses of their respective army.
The proposals will attend, in any case, criteria of economy of means and the relationship of cost effectiveness.
Article 14. Specialization courses.
1. specialization courses are designed to enable to positions in the field of the Ministry of defence requiring a specific qualification, providing a complementary specialty, an aptitude or a new specialty that allows reorient the military career.
2. the courses that have as object perfected in fields of activity which came to exercise, obtaining a complementary specialty or a fitness, will be developed throughout the career of the military, preferably the first two jobs of each scale.
3 courses that have as object the obtaining of a new specialty that enables the military adapted or reoriented his career, will be held preferably in third employment of each scale.
4. the duration of the courses of specialization shall not exceed, as a general rule, the 120 ECTS or 1000 hours as appropriate.
5. in obtaining a new specialty-oriented courses, efforts are made to that classroom teaching does not exceed one third of the total of its duration.
6. the overcoming of the courses will be credited through the corresponding degree or diploma.
7 approval of exit profiles corresponding to the following authorities: to) the Chief of the defence staff, those of joint courses.
b) the Under Secretary of Defense, those of common courses and the courses of the common corps of the armed forces.
(c) the heads of State most of the army, the Navy and the air force, those of specific courses of their respective army, according to the guidelines that would have rendered if the Chief of defence staff to guide the preparation of the force.
8 determination of courses of the general educational system adequate to achieve the required competencies, approval of curricula of military courses and the establishment of access to courses of specialization requirements, corresponds to the following authorities: to) the Director-General of recruiting and teaching military, regarding common courses, specific courses of the common corps of the armed forces and the joint courses , a proposal in the latter case to the Director of the center top of studies of the Defense National.
(b) the Chief of the command of training and doctrine for the army, the Chief of staff of the Navy and Chief of the command staff of the army of air, with regard to the specific courses in their respective army).
(The management of them corresponding calls, in which is contemplate them costs individualized of the course for the purposes of compensation and them causes that could motivate it, corresponds to the following authorities: to) the Deputy Director General of teaching military, with regard to them courses joint, them courses common and them courses specific of them bodies common of them forces armed.
(b) the directors of teaching of the army of land, of the armed and of the army of the air, in relation to them courses specific of his respective army.
Article 15. Refresher courses for the climb.
1. the courses of update for the rise have by purpose the preparation of the military professional for the performance of them committed of jobs higher.
2. the requirements and procedures of selection of them students will be them certain in the regulation of evaluations and promotions in it forces armed and on the access to the condition of military of career of them military of troop and seamanship, approved by the Real Decree 168 / 2009, of 13 of February.
3. the duration of the courses of update for the rise not exceed them 48 ECTS, in them courses of official, or them 600 hours in them courses of noncommissioned officers and of troop and seamanship.
4. the overcoming of these courses will be credited through a certificate.
5 approval of the profiles of entry and exit, competencies and curricula that will include a phase of joint education defined by the Chief of defence staff, corresponds to the following authorities: to) the Assistant Secretary of Defense, with respect to the specific courses in the common corps of the armed forces.
(b) the heads of State most of the army, the Navy and the air force, within the scope of their respective army).
6 the management of the corresponding calls corresponds to the following authorities: to) the Deputy Director-General of military education, with respect to the specific courses in the common corps of the armed forces.
(b) the directors of teaching of the army, the Navy and the air force, in connection with specific courses of their respective army).
7. is excepted provisions in the two preceding paragraphs the refresher course for the performance of the tasks of general officer, which shall be governed by the provisions of article 21 of this Royal Decree.
Article 16. Courses information.
1. courses informative have for purpose the preparation of the military in areas of interest to them forces armed.
2. as standard general, its duration will be comprised between 5 and 20 ECTS, for those courses of official, and between 100 and 400 hours for them courses of noncommissioned officers and of troop and seamanship.
3. the overcoming of these courses will be credited through a certificate.
(4. the approval of them profiles of income and egress and, when is try of courses of character military, it of them curricula, as well as the management of them corresponding calls, corresponds to them following authorities: to) the Director of the center top of studies of the Defense national, with regard to them courses joint.
(b)) the Deputy Director-General of military education, concerning common courses and the specifics of the common corps of the armed forces.
(c) the directors of teaching of the army of land, of the armed and of the army of the air, with regard to them courses specific of its respective army.
Article 17. Seminars, conferences and cycles of conferences.
1. seminars, conferences and cycles of conferences have by purpose inform to the military and discuss about themes of today in areas of interest to them forces armed.
2. the assistance to these teaching activities will be credited by means of a certificate and not score on the academic record.
CHAPTER III of the high studies of national defense article 18. Purpose.
1. the high studies of national defense are those related to peace, security and defense and military policy.
(2. are oriented both to them professional of them forces armed as to them of others areas of the administrations public and of the society, and have by purpose: to) contribute to the confluence of them different sectors social in the task common of it Defense National.
(b) promoting knowledge in the armed forces of the major issues of contemporary international relations.
(c) complement the training of the military for the exercise professional in them areas of the advice and the high address in them bodies upper and managers of the Ministry of Defense and of them agencies international of security and defense of which Spain form part.
(d) the update of knowledge for the performance of them committed of them jobs in the category of official General.
Article 19. Courses of high studies of national defense.
1. for the design and structure of these courses shall take into account the rules and regulations governing the University educations of postgraduate.
2. the programmes of the courses that make up these studies must include organized workshops in research training, which will not require its structuring in credits and include both cross training as specific, aimed at developing lines of research considered to be of interest in the field of peace, security and defense and the armed forces.
3. them profiles of entry and egress will be approved by the Minister of Defense, to proposed of the Chief of State greater of the defense, heard the seem of the Undersecretary of Defense and of them heads of State greater of the army of Earth, of the armed and of the army of the air.
Curricula, in the case of military courses, will be approved by the Chief of the defence staff, on a proposal from the Director-General of recruiting and teaching military and heard the opinion of the Director of the center top of studies of the defence national.
4. the overcoming of these courses will be credited by degree or diploma and score in the academic record.
Article 20. Considered military courses of high studies of national defense.
(1.tendran also consideration of high studies of national defense courses that then relate: to) refresher course for the performance of the tasks of general officer.
(b) course for obtaining the diploma of staff.
2 according to the needs of the armed forces, it empowers the Minister of defence to include other military courses that may be of interest for national defense in this relationship.
Article 21. Refresher course for the performance of the tasks of general officer.
1. this item course aims to advancement of knowledge for the performance of the tasks of the employments of the category of General officers. It is taught in the upper school of the armed forces.
2. the profiles of entry and exit shall be approved by the Minister of defence on the proposal of the Chief of the defence staff, heard the opinion of the Undersecretary of Defense, and the heads of State most of the army, the Navy and the air force.
The curriculum will be approved by the Chief of the defence staff, on a proposal from the Director-General of recruiting and teaching military and heard the opinion of the Director of the center top of studies of the defence national.
Will correspond to the Director General of recruiting and teaching military the management of the corresponding calls.
3. the improvement of the course is to score in the record academic.
Article 22. Course for the obtaining of the diploma of State increased.
1. course for the obtaining of the diploma of State greater has by purpose complement the training of the military of career for the performance of them committed of advice and support to the high address in them organs upper and managers of the Ministry of Defense and of them agencies international of which Spain form part, as well as of them States greater specific , joint and combined. Is taught at the school Superior of the forces armed.
2. in the measure of it possible, the program of this course will include workshops organized of training research that not will require its structuring in credits, and will understand both training cross as specific, oriented to develop lines of research considered of interest in the field of them forces armed and of the peace, the security and the defense.
3. it will have a duration equal to or greater than 60 ECTS. His teachings will have an eminently set character, its structure and tasks shall be those laid down in the corresponding curriculum.
4 passing this course will be credited by means of a diploma and score in the academic record.
5 profiles of entry and exit and access procedure shall be approved by the Minister of defence on the proposal of the Chief of the defence staff, heard the opinion of the Secretary of Defense and heads of State most of the army, the Navy and the air force.
The curriculum will be approved by the Chief of the defence staff, on a proposal from the Director-General of recruiting and teaching military and heard the opinion of the Director of the center top of studies of the defence national.
It will be up to the Director General recruiting and teaching military manage their calls in which necessarily must contemplate the individual costs of the course for purposes of redress and the causes that could motivate him.
First additional provision. Study abroad.
1. the Spanish professional soldiers can follow teachings on civil or military educational institutions in other countries in accordance with the treaties or international agreements signed by Spain or as a result of a specific invitation, previous conformity issued by one of the authorities referred to in article 2.4.
2. the authorities which are competent pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph will determine the effects of the overcoming of the courses and will be the selection of staff to attend to them, sending the designation agreement to the General Directorate of recruiting and teaching military for its publication in the official bulletin of the Ministry of defence.
3. the study abroad to respond to expected in this first additional provision shall be entered in the academic record of the person concerned, in accordance with the provisions of article 5.7.
Provision additional second. Complementary specialties of the military health Corps.
1 the basic specialities of the military health Corps complementary specialties, will be available through recognition by the Ministry of defence of the qualifications provided by the general education system or studying the corresponding teaching in the educational structure of the Ministry of defence, to its equivalent recognized with those of the educational system leading to an official title with effects throughout the national territory.
To pursue complementary specialties that correspond to the specialties in health sciences by the system of residence listed in annex I of Royal Decree 183/2008, of 8 February, whereby are determined and classified the specialties in health sciences and develop certain aspects of the system of specialised health training , will require that the person concerned is in any case in possession of the corresponding official title of specialist issued by the Ministry of education, culture and sport, obtained by means of civil or through procedures regularly convened by the Ministry of defence for the training of military specialists in health sciences subject to as provided in Act No. 44/2003 , of 21 of November, from management of the professions health.
2. the Ministry of Defense will promote before the Ministry of health, services social e equality, the accreditation of centres and units teaching for the training of specialists in Sciences of the health in the field of it health military, with clamping to them requirements General and specific of accreditation, approved by them ministries of education, culture and sport and health, services social e equality , to the amparo of it intended in the article 26.1 of the Act 44 / 2003, of 21 of November.
3. the Minister of defence, in accordance with the needs of the Organization will determine, the complementary specialties of each fundamental speciality and approve corresponding curriculum as well as the object of training materials.
When the formative curriculum relates to teachings leading to an official degree valid throughout the national territory that curriculum will be determined subject to the demands arising from training curricula, verified or official programs that may apply in each case.
Provision additional third. Containment of public spending.
Actions arising from this Royal Decree can assume, in any case, increase in personnel costs.
Available end first. Amendment of the regulation of entry and promotion and management of teaching training in the armed forces, approved by Royal Decree 35/2010 of 15 January.
Amending the regulation of entry and promotion and management of teaching training in the armed forces, approved by Royal Decree 35/2010 of 15 January, in the following terms: one. Article 22 is worded as follows: «article 22. Bodies General and of infantry of Marina.
(1. teaching to join the scales of the General Corps and Marine Corps officers training will be structured, according to the requirements of qualification required for entry, in the following way: to) entering without prior graduate or graduate degree: understand the curricula of military general, specific training and for the acquisition of the fundamental speciality , and the plans of studies corresponding to the degrees of grade of the system education general. He total of the teaching is integrated in a curriculum only and is distributed in a maximum of five courses academic.
(b) entering with prior graduate or graduate degree: understand the curricula corresponding to the military general, specific and training for the acquisition of the fundamental speciality, which according to the source and taking into account the qualifications and validations that are applicable, they are integrated into a single curriculum and it will be distributed in a maximum of two academic years.
2. the maximum number of credits because of the integration, in a unique curriculum, the curriculum required for joining the scales of the General Corps and Marine Corps officers, entering without official title of graduate or graduate prior, will be 380 ECTS. Where she is require prior qualification for entry requirements, military general, specific training curriculum and plan for the acquisition of the fundamental speciality may not exceed 152 ECTS.
3. them teachings leading to the obtaining of them titles official of grade is taught in them centers University of the Defense created by Real Decree 1723 / 2008, of 24 of October, and is determined depending on them needs of the Defense national and them demands of the exercise professional in them forces armed.
4. the official undergraduate degrees to be agreed in the framework Convention affiliation with universities, as well as academic qualifications may be required to enter degree prior, in addition to ensuring core competencies referred to in section 3.2 of annex I of Royal Decree 1393 / 2007, of October 29, which establishes the planning of official university education you will be part of the General and specific competencies required to enter corresponding official scales.
«Such titles is will choose between those of character official and validity in all the territory national, registered in the section of titles of the register of universities, centers and titles, regulated by Real decree 1509 / 2008, of 12 of September, and attached to them branches of knowledge of Sciences e engineering and architecture, as well as to it of Sciences social and legal whenever them titles are linked with it economy and it address and administration of companies».
Two. Article 24 is worded as follows: «article 24. Armed forces public bodies.
1. with character general the teaching of training to incorporate is to them scales of official of them bodies common of them forces armed will understand them plans of studies corresponding to it training military general, specific, for the acquisition of the specialty fundamental and technical that complete it training accredited with them titles required for the income. He total of them teachings is integrated in a curriculum only and is distributed in a maximum of a course academic.
2. for the income direct or by promotion without requirement of degree University prior for the access to the scale of official of the body military of health, specialty fundamental medicine, the teaching of training will understand them plans of studies, corresponding to it training military general, specific, technical and for the acquisition of the specialty fundamental, and the plan of studies corresponding to the title University official of graduated or graduated in medicine. The total number of teaching will be integrated into a single curriculum and will be distributed in a maximum of six academic courses. «In this case, will be in addition to application what is has in those paragraphs 3 and 4 of the article 22 previous».
Three. Article 25 is worded as follows: «article 25. Scales of non-commissioned officers.
(1. teaching of training for incorporate is to them scales of noncommissioned officers is structured, depending on them requirements of degree that is require for the income, of the following form: to) bodies General and of infantry of Marina: 1 entering without degree prior of technical top: will understand them plans of studies of it training military general, specific and for the acquisition of the specialty fundamental , and the plans of studies corresponding to the obtaining of a title of technical top of training professional of the system educational generates. The total number of teaching will be integrated into a single curriculum and will be distributed in a maximum of three academic courses.
2nd entering with degree prior of technical top: will understand them plans of studies corresponding to it training military general, specific and for the acquisition of it specialty fundamental, that depending on the origin and taking in has them degrees and validations that are of application, is integrated in a curriculum only and is will distribute along an only course academic.
(b) body of music military: will understand them plans of studies corresponding to the training military general, specific and for the acquisition of the specialty fundamental, is integrated in a curriculum only and is distributed along an only course academic.
2. the titles of senior technician of professional training obtained after completing the lessons in military educational institutions of training authorized by the Ministry of education, will provide part of the General and specific competencies required to enter noncommissioned officers corresponding scales.
3. when the length of the title of technician is less than 2200 hours, the maximum number of hours of the curriculum required for joining the scales of non-commissioned officers of the General bodies and Marine Corps, entering without prior qualification of technician, will be 3000. Otherwise, the maximum number of hours will be 3400. When requiring prior degree it may not exceed 1200 hours».
Four. Article 28 is worded as follows: «article 28. Distribution of the workload.
Training of officers and non-commissioned officers teaching workload representing the execution of corresponding curricula, will be distributed according to the following criteria: to) the maximum duration of the academic courses will be 41 weeks, including the periods, for evaluation, as well as those dedicated to education and training. The first course duration may be extended to 43, provided the additional engaged in education and training.
(b) the number of weeks aimed at education and training which shall contain curricula of military training general, specific, technical or fundamental speciality, that allow to merge or ascribed to different scales, will be: 1 scales of official bodies in General and Marine Corps, when entry not required prerequisite degree (: a minimum of 30 weeks in the global of the plans of studies, without posting in this number them two weeks corresponding to the so-called of enlargement to which makes reference the paragraph to).
2nd scales of official of them bodies General and of infantry of Navy, when for the entry is precise requirement prior of degree: not will be lower to 6 weeks by course academic.
3rd scales of officers of the bodies and quartermaster of engineers of the army, the Navy and the air force, the common bodies of the armed forces and military of complement: shall not be less than 4 weeks per academic year, except for the scale of officers of the military medical corps, fundamental medicine speciality , when has been entered without the requirement of a university degree prior to which applies the provisions of point 1 4th scales from non-commissioned officers of the General bodies and Marine Corps: not be less than 6 weeks per academic year. In those courses in which the training module in workplace corresponding to the title of vocational training is provided, shall not apply the lower limit.
5th scale of non-commissioned officers of the Corps of military music: not be less than 8 weeks.
(c) in the teachings of officers, the total number of ECTS per academic year shall not exceed 76, nor the weekly 2.2.
(d) the duration of the teaching of non-commissioned officers shall not exceed 1,200 hours per academic year or the 35 hours a week».
Second final provision. Title competence.
This Royal Decree is dictates to the amparo of it willing in the article 149.1.4. ª of the Constitution, that attributed to the State the competition exclusive on defense and forces armed.
Available to finish third. Schools of development.
It empowers the Minister of Defense to dictate how many provisions it considers necessary for the implementation and development of the present Royal Decree.
Fourth final provision. Entry into force.
This Royal Decree shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Given in Madrid, on April 30, 2015.
The Minister of defence, PEDRO MORENES EULATE
Search Translated Laws of Spain