Resolution Of April 20, 2015, Of The University Of La Rioja, Which Publishes Modification Of The Curriculum Of Graduated In Computer Engineering.

Original Language Title: Resolución de 20 de abril de 2015, de la Universidad de La Rioja, por la que se publica la modificación del plan de estudios de Graduado en Ingeniería Informática.

Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-5219

Obtained the verification of the curriculum by the universities Council, prior favourable report from the National Agency for quality assessment and accreditation, as well as the authorization of the autonomous community of La Rioja, was established the official nature of the title by agreement of the Council of Ministers of October 30, 2009 (published in the «Official Gazette» of January 5, 2010).

With date 4 of November of 2014 the Agency national of evaluation of the quality and accreditation reported favorably the modification of the plan of studies of graduated or graduated in engineering computer.

Accordingly, this Rector's Office, of conformity with it willing in the article 35 of the law organic 6 / 2001, of universities, in the drafting given by it law organic 4 / 2007, resolves: publish the plan of studies modified conducive to the obtaining of the title official of graduated or graduated in engineering computer by the University of the Rioja, that will be structured according to consists in the annex of this resolution.

This resolution voids and replaces that of date may 28, 2012, published in the «Official Gazette» on June 15, 2012 and in the "official bulletin of La Rioja» from June 8, 2012.

Logroño, 20 April 2015.-El Rector, José Arnáez Vadillo.

ANNEX curriculum leading to the degree of graduate or graduate in computer science by the University of Rioja branch of knowledge: engineering and architecture 1. Distribution of the plan of studies in credits ECTS by type of material.




Type of matter credits ECTS training basic 60 mandatory 132 electives 30 Externships (PE) 6 work end-of-grade (GFR) 12 Total 240 2. Structure and temporal planning of curriculum modules and materials.



First course modules subjects subjects type * credits ECTS basics scientific.





Physical physics.





FB 6 mathematical calculation matrix and vector.





FB 6 calculus infinitesimal.





FB 6 6 OB logical OB 6 content.





Computer programming methodology.





FB 6 systems computer.





FB 6 programming technology.





FB 6 structure of computers.





FB 6 the software engineering and information systems.





Engineering of the software and systems for information OB 6 second course modules materials subjects type * credits ECTS basics scientific.





Algorithmic methods in mathematics FB 6 contents instrumental math.





Statistics Statistical FB 6 programming.





Programming OB 12 engineering of software and information systems.





The software engineering and operating OB 18 systems, distributed systems and network systems.





Operating systems, distributed systems and networks OB 12 profession and management of organizations.





Company company FB 6 third course modules materials type * credits ECTS software engineering and information systems.





The software engineering and information systems.





OB 12 programming.





Programming.





OB 12 operating systems, distributed systems and networks.





Operating systems, distributed systems and networks.





OB 18 computer engineering.





Computer engineering.





OB 6 professional skills.





Professional skills.





OB 6 electives.







Optional.







OP 6 quarter course modules materials type * credits ECTS software engineering and information systems.





Engineering of the software and systems of information.





OB 6 profession and management of organizations.





Practice professional.





OB 6 skills professional.





Skills professional.





OB 6 optional.







Optional.







OP 24 practices external.





Practice outside.





PE 6 work end of grade.





Work end of grade.





TFG 12 * training basic: FB; Compulsory: OB; Optional: OP; Practice external: PE; Thesis grade: GFR.

3 optional subjects offered.




Modules materials optional ECTS credits.





Computing.





90 systems of information.






Engineering of the software.






Engineering of computers.






Practice outside.





(Concerning the configuration of the optionality, is set three itineraries leading to two separate profiles in: to) engineering of the Software.

To obtain this profile the student must study 30 ECTS CREDITS corresponding to the route. 60% of them on computers to mobile devices, integrated and automated information systems for enterprise and human-machine interaction. The remaining 40% of ECTS can be completed with contents of various subjects related to the previous one, with external practices suitable for this route and 6 credits for recognition of other activities.

b) computer systems.

To obtain this profile the student must take 30 ECTS CREDITS corresponding to the route. 60% of them about installation, maintenance and configuration of computer systems, administration of management systems of databases e installation, configuration and management of communications networking devices. The remaining 40% of ECTS can be completed with contents of various subjects related to the previous one, with external practices suitable for this route and 6 credits for recognition of other activities.

(c) knowledge management.

To obtain this profile the student must take 30 ECTS CREDITS corresponding to the route. 60% of them on basic algorithms for intelligent systems, engineering knowledge and applications to the enterprise. The remaining 40% of ECTS can be completed with contents of various subjects related to the previous one, with external practices suitable for this route and 6 credits for recognition of other activities.

However, student can get elective credits required in the curriculum choose freely among the elective subjects offered, i.e., without linking them to a particular route.