Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-6705
Assessment procedures aimed at accreditation required in order to access the University educational bodies have aimed at making universities can select the best professionals, with a vocation for public service, for teaching and research at the University.
This Royal Decree is intended to carry out a regulatory simplification and improved regulatory procedures of accreditation of the University teaching staff; also seeks to ensure greater objectivity and transparency in the accreditation of the University teaching staff, as well as promote the use of information and communication technologies in such procedures.
The organic law 4/2007, of 12 April, amending the organic law 6/2001, of 21 December, on universities, build teachers college into two bodies of officials, University professors and teachers Titulares de Universidad. Next to it, established a new model of accreditation of teachers, which, unlike the then current clearance, removed a number of previously defined places offer.
The Royal Decree 1312 / 2007 of 5 October, which establishes the national accreditation for access to university teaching bodies, develops this second element, inspired by the academic tradition of the evaluation by peers.
The present modification of the system of accreditation for access to university educational bodies is a result of the experience accumulated by the National Agency for quality assessment and accreditation (ANECA) during the 6 years of validity of the accreditation system. Based on this experience, and the aspects can be improved, are raised changes that picks up this rule, following also the model of other neighbouring countries.
The first novelty introduced consists of the deletion of the concept of universal accreditation, according to which stakeholders, regardless of the branch of knowledge that had decided to be evaluated, were accredited to attend places of professors or lecturers of University in any branch and area of knowledge. Is chooses now by a system in which the accreditation obtained produces effects in an of the five branches of knowledge planned in the Real Decree 1393 / 2007, of 29 of October: Arts and Humanities, Sciences, Sciences of the health, Sciences social and legal, e engineering and architecture.
This ensures that those who obtain an accreditation in a branch of knowledge have been assessed in accordance with such criteria and similar standards, which will not necessarily be the same in other branches. Is shall provide, in all case, procedures for them applicants that develop a specialization of character multidisciplinary or in fields scientific interdisciplinary in which are two or more branches different can, as result of a same process of evaluation, be accredited in over one branch. Naturally, the accreditation obtained in a specific branch does not imply that future teaching and research activity can not be project in teachings and courses where are different disciplines, as it is common in colleges and schools.
The second novelty concerns the number and composition of the committees for accreditation. Intends to establish committees closer to the scientific and academic field of applicants, following the practice that already exists in countries, such as France and Italy at this point. This type of committees ensures the principle of specialization in the evaluation of teachers, as well as the quality of the evaluation system. In addition to these commissions, is set 5 commissions of review, a for each an of the large branches of knowledge (arts and Humanities;) Sciences; Health Sciences; Social Sciences and law; (e engineering and architecture), that will allow a performance more efficient of this phase of the procedure and will reinforce them guarantees of them interested in the claim against resolutions negative, reducing expected the litigation.
The reform provides that each Committee is made up of a variable number of members, determined mainly by the greater or lesser technical heterogeneity of the field. Not is modified, instead, the profile and the requirements that must meet said members.
Two measures intended to improve the functioning of the commissions are introduced. On the one hand, while the term of the appointment is still two years, establishes the possibility of renewing the appointment only once, for the same period, a proposal of ANECA and counting, obviously, with the availability of the vowel or President whose appointment is intended to renew. On the other hand, is attributed to ANECA the authority to appoint the President of the Commission of accreditation of the members selected by the Council of universities, with the aim that this paper, which is essential for the internal workings of the organ, is entrusted to people with experience and skills for the exercise of this function, instead of attributing these functions automatically to the vowel of higher academic rank and seniority.
The third group of news concerning the procedure and pursues two main objectives: strengthen the guarantees for applicants and gain in efficiency, objectives which are achieved by simplifying the procedure, through the Elimination of unnecessary formalities and the establishment of criteria and precise regulations.
With the new system of evaluation of the faculty, them decisions is shall take always of form collegiate, starting from two papers made by two members of the Commission, and only in cases of discrepancies between them speakers that this not is consider in conditions of solve the President may, with character exceptional, request a report to an expert external belonging to the area of knowledge of the applicant.
Another important simplification is the procedure for exemption from the requirement of being Professor of University to apply for accreditation for the body of professors. The request for exemption is increasingly used one-way for the users of the accreditation system, despite the fact that so far it had failed to establish clear and applied criteria in a way capable of providing safety seekers homogeneous, coherent and stable.
An essential aspect of the reform refers to the criteria and scales of assessment; with the new scales are designed to achieve a more balanced assessment with regard to the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the merits of the applicant, allowing an assessment fairer and weighted the teaching and research of university teachers.
The adopted reform aims to enhance the nature global and comprehensive assessment, to establish minimum thresholds or reference levels appropriate depending on the faculty to request accreditation, and the scientific field concerned. In this point, the reform contains a novelty, very important for certain fields scientific, that consists in considered as dimension autonomous the transfer and the activity professional. The need of this modification is undoubted: in the model until now existing, the transfer was within the research and the activity professional appeared associated to the teaching. This led to an underestimation of the merits of transfer and professional activity in areas where they are particularly relevant.
Given the difficulty of simultaneously reach a high level in all aspects or dimensions of academic activity by university professors who are in a position to apply for accreditation, it seems reasonable to prioritize the two that are considered essential, i.e., research and teaching. Specifically, a positive evaluation of these two dimensions in accordance with the provisions of the present Royal Decree will be unnecessary to take into account more merit to get accreditation. In the event that an applicant does not reach the required minimum level, and provided that the failure is not serious, this may be offset under relevant merits in all three remaining dimensions: transfer of knowledge and professional activity; management; and training, this last evaluable only to those who request the accreditation body of professors of the University.
The assessment should result in an alphabetical rating (A, B, C, D or E), and avoid the excessive fragmentation of academic merits. It will correspond to ANECA the adoption of criteria for the evaluation of each of the University educational bodies and of the various fields, adjusting them for greater consistency in the global model, although each Commission will propose that it considers appropriate in each field. Similarly to what has been happening with the annual convening of the CNEAI, the criteria for accreditation in each field of science will be published and shall be periodically reviewed every two years.
Of equal mode, is set as novelty the processing by media electronic of all them procedures of accreditation for the personal teaching of the University, in accordance with what sets the paragraph 6 of the article 27 of the law 11 / 2007, of 22 of June, of access electronic of them citizens to them services public. This measure, which will considerably streamline the administrative procedures of such procedures, is established taking into account that the concrete sector of population which is aimed this standard, for their professional dedication and technical ability, has guaranteed access and availability of accurate electronic media to carry out all the formalities provided for in this Royal Decree by electronic means.
This Royal Decree has been informed by the Spanish data protection agency, by the Superior Commission of staff and by the Council of universities, and in its production the most representative trade union organizations have been consulted.
By virtue, on the proposal of the Minister of education, culture and sport, with the prior approval of the Minister of finance and public administration, in accordance with the Council of State and after deliberation by the Council of Ministers at its meeting of May 29, 2015, HAVE: single article. Modification of the Real Decree 1312 / 2007 of 5 October, which establishes the national accreditation for access to university educational bodies.
The Royal Decree 1312 / 2007 of 5 October, which establishes the national accreditation for access to university teaching bodies, is modified in the following terms: one. Amending article 3, which is worded as follows: «article 3. Purpose of the national accreditation.
The purpose of the procedure is to obtain the certificate of accreditation which constitutes the essential requirement to attend competitions for access to the bodies of teachers teaching officer referred to in article 57.1 of the organic law 6/2001, of 21 December, according to the evaluators international standards of quality teaching and research conducting the assessment of the merits and skills of the applicants, to ensure a further selection of the Faculty officer effective, efficient, transparent and objective.
The accreditation shall take effects in all the territory national to attend to the body to which are refer, in the branch or branches of knowledge in which the accredited has been evaluated of form positive: Arts and Humanities; Sciences; Health Sciences; Social and legal sciences and engineering and architecture.
«Is will have, in all case, procedures for them applicants that develop a specialization of character multidisciplinary or in fields scientific interdisciplinary in which are two or more branches different can, as result of a same process of evaluation, be accredited in more than one branch.»
Two. Amending paragraphs 2 and 3 of article 4, which are written in the following terms: «2. creates a Commission for each resulting academic and scientific scope of the grouping of areas of knowledge related, in the terms laid down in annex I.»
Commissions depend administratively Department of competent ANECA for the evaluation of teachers and will enjoy autonomy in the exercise of their functions.
He Director of ANECA may propose, every two years, the increase or the reduction of the number of commissions, and the distribution of areas of knowledge that every a understand. The increase in the number of commissions will require prior report by the Ministry of finance and public administration.
3. to establish such commissions, the Director of ANECA will propose to the Council of universities a list of candidates. This list must contain at least three proposals from each regular member. When the proposal includes research staff of public research centres, it shall inform the Secretariat of State for research, development and innovation. From among those proposed, the universities Council will choose the titular and deputy members of the commissions, the selection procedure established in accordance with the criteria referred to in articles 5 and 6 of this Royal Decree. «For each an of the commissions of accreditation is will select a number of members alternate equivalent to the half of them holders.»
Three. Amending article 5, which is worded as follows: «article 5. Composition of the commissions.
1. the commissions that evaluate requests for accreditation should be formed mainly by university professors and lecturers of University. In addition, other research personnel and experts of international renown will be part of them. Two-thirds of the total membership of each Committee will be professors of University or researchers and experts with equivalent, and one-third will be researchers or holders of university professors with equivalent.
2. the number of members holders of them commissions will vary depending on the diversity internal of each field academic and scientific and of the number predictable of requests, but not will be lower to seven or higher to thirteen. One of the members shall act as President, other as clerk or Secretary, and others as members. In addition, will participate in the session of the Commission a staff member of ANECA which will provide the necessary technical support for the development of the activities of the same.
«3. in each Commission of accreditation there will be a Subcommittee, integrated by all them professors of University, teachers of research and experts of recognized prestige International of category equivalent that form part of that, that will have the competition exclusive in the assessment and resolution of them requests of accreditation for the body of professors of University.»
Four. Is modifies the article 6, that is worded in the following terms: "article 6.» Criteria for the designation of the members of the commissions.
1. ANECA held a draw between personal official in Active of them bodies teaching University that meet the requirements that is established in the paragraph following. Starting from said draw, shall draw up a proposal of candidates to form part of the commissions of accreditation.
2. to belong to commissions, the professors of University and research staff with equivalent must have obtained the recognition of at least three periods of research activity in accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1086 / 1989 of 28 August, remuneration of university professors and the professors of University and research staff with equivalent must be in possession of at least two of these periods. For these purposes, the last known period must have been in the last 10 years. In addition, both the personal officer of university educational bodies and belonging to public research centres research staff must have an antique in their respective bodies of at least 2 years.
3. in any case, at least two thirds of the members of the Commission must have a college teaching experience not less than 10 years.
4. in drafting the proposal, ANECA will seek accreditation commissions for members who develop their activity in different areas of knowledge within the scientific and academic scope of the Commission, belonging to different institutions and autonomous communities.
5. the Council of universities will be the selection of members among the candidates included in the proposal by the procedure determined. For this purpose, you can take into consideration the experience of candidates in academic, scientific or technological assessment activities.
6. the composition of the committees of accreditation, in accordance with article 57.2 of the organic law 6/2001, of 21 December, shall procure a composition balanced between men and women, except that it is not possible for well-founded reasons and objective, duly substantiated.'
5. Amending article 7, which is worded as follows: «article 7. The Presidency of the Commission.
1. the Director of ANECA held the appointment of the members selected by the Council of universities to integrate the commissions, and shall designate and shall appoint from among them to the President and the Secretary of each Committee, according to criteria such as seniority, experience in management or assessment, or the scientific merits. The President shall be part of the body of university professors.
2. these appointments will not be effective until the appointees have formalized the affidavit or affirmation referred to in article 8 of this Royal Decree.
3. in case of absence, vacancy or illness, will act as President the Professor of University of oldest among those who make up the Commission.»
6. Amending article 8, which is worded as follows: «article 8. Code of ethics.
1. the code ethical, that will be approved by the Council guiding of ANECA, will incorporate, unless, them following content: rights and duties of them members of them commissions of accreditation, rights of them applicants in its relationship with ANECA, and media to ensure the compliance of it willing in it Law 19 / 2013, of 9 of December, of transparency, access to the information public and good government.
Between the duties of members of the commissions, the code of ethics will have to make mention, at least, the following: duty to act with objectivity, independence and professionalism; duty to respect the confidentiality of the personal data of applicants for accreditation of those who had knowledge by reason of their participation in the Committee; duty of secrecy of the deliberations of the Commission; and commitment of guarantee the dedication required for the performance right of them tasks that them are own.
2. the members of them commissions of accreditation must formulate by written a statement sworn or promise of meet the code ethical before start to play their functions.
3. the breach of the code of ethics will result in the instruction of ex officio, by the Director of ANECA, for a record of separation from the Commission on accreditation.
This record does not, in any case, disciplinary nature and shall be dealt with in accordance with the provisions of articles 68 and following of the law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure. However, will be transfer to the competent bodies so that, where appropriate, adopt disciplinary measures that could eventually result from. The Director of ANECA is the competent authority for issuing the decision that puts an end to the separation procedure.
4. the code of ethics shall be consistent with the provisions of Chapter VI of the law 7/2007, of 12 April, of the Basic Statute of the public employee.»
7. Replaced the reference which is made in the last paragraph of article 9 to the «annex on criteria of evaluation» for «Annex on assessable merit.»
8. Amending paragraph 4 of article 10, which is drawn up in the following terms: "4. in cases of resignation, abstention or recusal that impede the performance of the Commission, these will be replaced by their deputies." In the case that in the alternate member concurriese some of the assumptions of abstention or recusal, quoted above, his replacement will be made by another substitute, based on the order that established the Commission, which shall take into account criteria of affinity within academic or scientific level. «If nor were possible these substitutions, is will proceed to appoint new Member holders and alternate ad hoc by the same procedure that the remaining vocal.»
9. Is modify them paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 of the article 11, that are written in the following terms: «1. the commissions of accreditation will have character permanent, without prejudice of it planned in the article 4.2.»
2. the appointment of titular and deputy members of the commissions will be for a period of two years. A proposal of ANECA, may be appointed as members of the Commission for another immediate period consecutive once, without prejudice to the first renewal. The composition of the commissions will be object of publication in the Bulletin official of the State when is produce your modification.
3. the accreditation commissions will meet through call of its Chairman, whenever necessary. The commissions can meet is to act in session collegiate, through media computer, without need of a presence physical in the headquarters of ANECA. Each Committee will take place at its first meeting and, subsequently, after each renewal. This constituent meeting will be face to face."
10. Is replaces the last subsection of the paragraph 1 of the article 12, that is drafted so: «that is valued in accordance with it willing in the present Royal Decree and in the annex II.»
Also, in paragraph 2 of article 12, the reference to the Council of universities by «ANECA» is replaced.
Eleven. Amending article 13, which is worded as follows: «article 13. Access to the body of professors of University accreditation.
1. the professors of the University shall be eligible for accreditation for University Professor by one or several branches of knowledge, through the filing of an application to which accompany justification the merits relied concerned in relation to their research, teaching, professional activity and transfer, as well as academic and scientific management will be assessed in accordance with the provisions of this Royal Decree and in the annex.
2. the exemption from the requirement to belong to the body of teachers holders of University referred to in article 60.1 of the organic law 6/2001, of 21 December, shall be granted to those who certify the status of doctor with at least eight years old, and have obtained positive report on accreditation for teacher University with the qualification of «Exceptional» (A) Lecturer in the evaluation of its research activity.
3. those who have obtained the accreditation body of teachers holders of University without having reached the qualification of «Exceptional» (A) in the evaluation of its research activity may request a new assessment to qualify for that qualification, provided that they have spent at least 18 months from obtaining accreditation.
4 may apply for accreditation to Professor without having to apply for accreditation to Professor nor belong to the body of professors, provided that it accredits to have the status of doctor with at least eight years old: to) personal official belonging to bodies or scales of research staff to whose income is required to be in possession of the title of Doctor.
(b) the teaching staff of the universities of the Member States of the European Union which has been attained those an equivalent position, at least, to Professor of University.
5. the teaching and research of non-Spanish universities and non-university research institutions, staff not included in the preceding paragraph may request that you evaluation you to register to associate professor and Professor at the same time, and can get the latter without having to belong to the body of professors, provided that it accredits to have the status of doctor with at least eight years old. The Commission will resolve accreditation only to associate professor or Professor and Professor together.»
12. Is modifies the article 14, that is worded in the following terms: ' article 14.» Applications.
1. in the request the candidates present before the electronic office of ANECA must include faculty for which seek to obtain the accreditation and the Commission that want to be assessed, in accordance with the model provided by ANECA. In the case that the selected Commission on accreditation considers that the applicant profile is more akin to another fo area, send record the Director of ANECA to his reassignment. Before working out, the address will give hearing to the person concerned.
2 applicants must provide, in any case, of the following merits, in accordance with the provisions of ANECA: to) mandatory merits of research, consisting in: 1 a minimum number of scientific contributions in the form of articles, books, book chapters or published scientific, technical or artistic results. Each Committee will propose that minimum, taking into account, where appropriate, the standards and accredited national and international Bibliometric indices.
2nd also, within the mandatory merits of research, will present four contributions deemed most relevant in his scientific career, with the aim that the committees to evaluate the quality and impact of their work in their area of specialization.
(b) merits mandatory teaching, demanding a number of years of experience, which will vary depending on the faculty to request accreditation, as well as a positive assessment of the educational activity. However, those applicants that have developed his career mainly in a non-university institution devoted to scientific research or technological, or at a University not Spanish in which computation and measurement of the quality of the teaching instruments are difficult to transfer to the Spanish system, and prove exceptional, both in quantity and quality of research results they may obtain accreditation without having the minimum time of teaching experience that is established, or submit specific merits of teaching as described below.
(c) for get the accreditation for the body of professors of University is will require, as merits specific, that them applicants provide signs significant of a career of leadership and recognition external to the institution where lend services, both in it related with the activity teaching as with it research.
3. applicants will also bring as complementary merits other teaching and research activity concerning merit, encuadrables among which are described in annex II, as well as relevant merits related to his professional activity and transfer of knowledge, academic background, and his experience in management and administration, educational, scientific, and technological, that are likely to be taken into consideration in accordance with the provisions of ANECA. The latter shall be taken into account in the case compensated inadequacies in research and/or teaching.»
13. Amending article 15, which is worded as follows: «article 15. Instruction.
1 received requests by ANECA, this will verify that the provided documentation includes certification of legally established requirements to apply for accreditation to the requested body, as well as of the adducted merits. Once the checking, documentation will be available to the committees. If it would contribute any essential documents or the provided does not meet the necessary requirements, this circumstance will be communicated to the person concerned and a deadline of 10 days for its correction shall be granted to him. Not make the correction in the referred period, shall be you withdrawn your request, filing without further formality. Also the procedure comes to a standstill for reasons imputable to the person concerned, after three months, will produce the expiration thereof.
2. accreditation commissions will examine the documentation submitted in order to issue its decision. If necessary, you can collect requesting clarifications or additional justifications, to be delivered in writing within a period of 10 working days. In the case that not present justification or clarification requested within that period, the merits whose justification or clarification resulted in the requirement will not be valued.
3. Requests for accreditation for the body of professors of University will be examined and resolved by the subcommittees referred to in article 5 of the present Royal Decree.
4. accreditation commissions will assess applications in accordance with provisions in the present Royal Decree and its annexes. Each request will be informed by at least two members of the Commission, which will act as speakers. The Commission shall take the decision jointly, at the sight of the documentation submitted and the reports of the rapporteurs. In cases of discrepancy between the speakers that the Commission does not consider able to solve, the President may, in exceptional cases, request a report to an external expert belonging to the area of knowledge of the applicant, whose report will not be binding. Research and teaching will be valued preferably. It training academic, the transfer of knowledge and activity professional, as well as the activity of management will be valued only to compensate shortcomings not serious in any of them two dimensions object of valuation preferential.
5. in them alleged of evaluation negative, and with character prior to the resolution, them commissions of accreditation shall send their proposed of resolution to them interested, duly motivated, so that, in the term of 10 days working, directed to the President of the Commission them allegations that deem relevant, that must be valued by the Commission.
If the applicant, to it view of it proposed of resolution and before is handed down resolution final that put end to the procedure, desists of your request or resigns to the evaluation, the Commission will give by finished the procedure, dictating it corresponding resolution administrative.
6 completed the process referred to in the first paragraph of the previous section, the Commission will resolve on the request for accreditation in a period not exceeding six months from the date of entry of the application in the register of ANECA. This resolution will be motivated, and will be favourable or unfavourable to the accreditation. When the resolution is favourable, ANECA will issue the corresponding certificate of accreditation.
Resolution shall be notified to the person concerned by electronic means within the 10 working days following the date when issued.
During the maximum period of six months without issue and notify the resolution, will be dismissing effect, without prejudice to the positive duty to resolve that it falls upon the evaluation body.
7. in the case of negative resolution, the person concerned or interested does not request a new accreditation until not after 18 months from the filing of the application evaluated unfavorable way.»
Fourteen. Amending article 16, which is worded as follows: «article 16. Claims.
1. against them resolutions to which is concerns the article earlier, them applicants may present, in the term of a month, a claim before the Council of universities that will be valued and, in his case, admitted to pending by the Commission of claims of said organ. This Commission will be formed by members that meet the same requirements that them members of the commissions of accreditation.
2. the Commission of claims of the Council of universities will examine the record relative to the accreditation to ensure by them guarantees established and may ratify it resolution or, in your case, accept the claim, all this in a term maximum of three months. He course of the term maximum established without dictate and notify the resolution will have effect dismissing, in accordance with it planned in the article 66.1 of the 6 / 2001, of 12 of December, of universities, according to the writing given by the law 4 / 2007, of 12 of April.
3. the examination of the claim will be based on the application of assessment and the documentation contained in the file.
4. in the case of be estimated claim, the claims Commission of the Council of universities be forwarded to ANECA resolution, indicating specifically the aspects of the evaluation that should be reviewed. This review will be conducted by review committees.
5. you create five commissions for review, one for each of the following areas of knowledge: Arts and Humanities; Sciences; Health Sciences; Social Sciences and law; and engineering and architecture.
The number of members of the committees will not be less than seven nor more than eleven. It will be sought that its members have had experience as evaluators in the accreditation commissions.
Revision commissions depend on administratively organ competent ANECA for the evaluation of teachers, and will enjoy autonomy in the exercise of their functions.
6. the review committees will be integrated by university professors. Researchers belonging to centers public research of equivalent to the Professor of University, as well as internationally renowned experts will also take part. The members of these committees shall meet the requirements laid down in article 6(2), besides having experience in evaluation of teaching staff. All members of these committees, including the President and the Secretary, shall be selected by the Council of universities a proposal of ANECA, and appointed by the Director of ANECA on the proposal of the Council of universities. The period of his appointment shall be two years, extendable by two others.
7 by issuing its assessment, review committees may obtain the report of an external expert belonging to the area of knowledge of the applicant. This report will not be binding.
8 receipt of the evaluation, the universities Council shall adopt the resolution. The evaluation report of the review Commission shall be binding.
«9. the resolution of the Council of universities will put end to it via administrative and facing the same may interpose is resource of replacement or be appealed directly before it jurisdiction administrative.»
15. Is modifies the available additional first that is worded in the following terms: «provision additional first.» Accreditation of teachers holders of school University.
1. in the procedure of accreditation for teachers holders of University, of the teachers that belong to the body of holders of schools University that possess the title of Doctor, is will assess the research, it management and, particularly, the teaching.
2. get the evaluation positive them applicants whose merits teachers have been qualified with a to, although their merits researchers not reach the rating C.
3 in any case, applicants who meet any of the following conditions, which will be checked only by the corresponding Commission obtained accreditation referred to in this provision: to) two periods of teaching and a period of research activity recognized in accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1086 / 1989 of 28 August.
(b) two periods of teaching recognized in accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1086 / 1989 of 28 August, and six years in the performance of the one-to-one academic bodies collected statutes of the universities or who have been assimilated to these.
(c) two periods of research activity recognized in accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1086 / 1989 of 28 August.
«4. the assessment of applications will be carried out by the commissions provided for in the annex I, as well as the corresponding revision where appropriate.»
Sixteen. Is without content the provision additional fifth.
Seventeen. Is without content it available to finish second.
Eighteen. Add a new annex I with the following wording: «ANNEX I ACCREDITATION COMMISSIONS and AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE that are ASSIGNED to EACH OF THEM a. Sciences A1. Mathematics 005. Algebra.
015. analysis mathematical.
265 statistics and operations research.
440 geometry and topology.
595 applied mathematics.
A2. Physical 038. Astronomy and Astrophysics.
400. physics of the Earth, astronomy and Astrophysics.
385. applied physics.
390. physical Atomic Molecular and Nuclear.
395. physics of condensed matter.
398. physics of the Earth.
405. theoretical physics.
A3. Chemistry 750. Chemical analytical.
755. physical chemistry.
760. inorganic chemistry.
765 organic chemistry.
A4. 028 nature Sciences. Physical anthropology.
120 crystallography and mineralogy.
240. soil science and chemical agriculture.
412. plant physiology.
427. external Geodynamics.
428 internal Geodynamics.
685 Petrology and geochemistry.
A5. Cellular and Molecular Biology 050. Cell biology.
060 Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
B. B6 health sciences. 020 biomedical sciences. Pathological anatomy.
025 comparative anatomy and pathological anatomy.
027 Anatomy and human embryology.
B7. Medicine clinical and specialty clinical 090. Surgery.
613. medicine Legal and forensic.
645. obstetrics and Gynecology.
770 Radiology and physical medicine.
830 Traumatology and orthopedics.
B8. Health specialties 255. Nursing.
310. Pharmacy and technology pharmaceutical.
640. nutrition and Bromatology.
615. medicine preventive and health public.
617. medicine and surgery Animal.
773. sanidad Animal.
C. engineering and architecture C9. Engineering chemistry, of the materials and of the average Natural 065. Science of the materials and engineering metallurgical.
500. Engineering agroforestry.
550 Nuclear Engineering.
555. chemical engineering.
565 textile engineering and trash.
700 Animal production.
705. plant production.
780. food technology.
790. The environmental technologies.
C10. Mechanical engineering and navigation 083. Sciences and techniques of navigation.
115 construcciones Navales.
495. aerospace engineering.
515. manufacturing processes engineering.
530 engineering and transport infrastructure.
540. hydraulic engineering.
545. mechanical engineering.
590 machines and thermal engines.
600 fluid mechanics.
605. mechanics of continuous media and theory of structures.
720 engineering projects.
C11. Electrical engineering and telecommunications 250. Electronics.
520. systems and automatic engineering.
535. electrical engineering.
560. Telematics Engineering.
785 electronic technology.
800 signal and communications theory.
C12. 035 computer engineering. Architecture and technology of computers.
075. Science of the computing and intelligence Artificial.
570. languages and systems software.
C13. Architecture, engineering Civil, construction and urbanism 295. Exploitation of the mines.
100. composition architecture.
110. buildings architectural.
300. expression graphic architectural.
305. graphic expression in engineering.
505. Engineering cartographic geodetic and Photogrammetry.
510. engineering of the building.
525. Engineering from the ground.
710. prospecting and research mining.
715. projects architectural.
815. planning and management of the territory.
D. Science social and legal D14. Law 125. Right to administrative.
130. Civil law.
135. constitutional law.
140. labour and Social security law.
145. State ecclesiastical law.
150. financial and tax law.
155. private international law.
160. public international law and international relations.
165. commercial law.
170. criminal law.
175. procedural law.
180 Roman law.
381. philosophy of law.
470. history of law and institutions.
D15. Economics and business studies 623. Quantitative methods for Economics and the company 225. Applied economics.
235 economy, sociology and agricultural policy.
415 foundations of economic analysis.
480 history and economic institutions.
095 marketing and market research.
230 financial economics and accounting.
650. organisation of companies.
D16. The 187 Education Sciences. Didactics of Corporal expression.
189. Didactics of Musical expression.
193. Didactics of plastic expression.
195. Didactics of language and literature.
200. Didactics of mathematics.
205. Didactics of experimental sciences.
210. Didactics of social sciences.
215 didactics and school organization.
245. sport and physical education.
625. methods of research and diagnosis in education.
805 theory and history of education.
D17. The 620 behavior Sciences. Methodology for the behavioural sciences.
680 personality, assessment and psychological treatment.
730 basic psychology.
735. evolutionary psychology and education.
740. Social Psychology.
D18. Social Sciences 030. Social Anthropology.
040 biblioteconomy and documentation.
070-political science and administration.
105. Audiovisual Communication and advertising.
383. Moral philosophy.
475. history of thought and social and political movements.
813. Social work and social services.
E. art and Humanities E19. History and philosophy 010. Regional geographic analysis.
085 historiographic Sciences and techniques.
430. geography physical.
435. geography human.
445. history former.
450. history contemporary.
455. history of America.
460 history of science.
485. Medieval History.
490. modern history.
585 logic and philosophy of science.
E20. Philology and Linguistics 285. Arabic and Islamic studies.
568. East Asian studies.
290 studies Hebrew and Aramaic.
320 German Philology.
325 Catalan Philology.
327. Slavic Philology.
335 French Philology.
340. Greek Philology.
345 English Philology.
350 Italian Philology.
355. Latin Philology.
360 romance Philology.
365 Basque Philology.
370. Galician and Portuguese Philology.
567. Spanish language.
575. General Linguistics.
580 Indo-European linguistics.
583. Spanish literature.
796. theory of the literature and literature compared.
814. translation and interpretation.
E21. History of the art and expression art 185. Drawing.
270. aesthetics and theory of the arts.
465. history of the art.
Nineteen. Amending Annex, which happens to be the annex II, and which is drawn up in the following terms: ' ANNEX II A. merits evaluated 1.» Activity researcher • quality and dissemination of results of research activity: scientific publications, professional artistic creations, congresses, conferences, seminars, dissertations directed (if not alleged as merits of teaching).
• Quality and number of competitive grants and contracts for research with demonstrable results.
• Mobility: stays in centres of research with demonstrable results.
• Other research merits.
2. teaching • teaching dedication: breadth, diversity, intensity, responsibility, cycles, type of University teaching, thesis addressed (if not alleged as merits of research activity).
• Quality of teaching: positive evaluations of activity, elaboration of original teaching material, educational publications and projects of educational innovation with outstanding results.
• Teacher training.
• Other teaching merits.
3. training academic (only for the accreditation of teachers holders of University) • quality of it training pre-doctoral and doctoral: scholarships, awards, others titles, etc. Thesis doctoral: Prize extraordinary of PhD and other awards, mention of PhD European or international, mention of quality or excellence of the program of doctorate.
• Quality of it training postdoctoral: grants or contracts postdoctoral.
• Other merits of training academic.
4. transfer of knowledge and experience professional • patents and products with registration of property intellectual, transfer of knowledge to the sector production, involvement in companies of base technology, etc.
• Quality and dedication to activities professional in companies, institutions, organizations public of research or hospitals, different to them teaching or research.
• Contracts of transfer or provision of services professionals with companies, administrations public and other institutions subscribed to the amparo of the article 83 of the law organic 6 / 2001, of universities.
• Other merits of transfer of knowledge and experience professional.
5. experience in management and administration, educational, scientific, and technological • performance of one-person senior positions in University Management collected in the statutes of the universities, or who have been assimilated to them; or in organisms public of research.
• Performance jobs in the environment of educational, scientific or technological within the General Administration of the State or the autonomous communities.
• Other merits of management.
B. scale evaluation of the merits put forward and duly justified will result in an alphabetical rating from A to E. In each one of the dimensions this qualification will have the following meaning:-to, exceptional.
- E, special circumstances.
Accreditation for the body of professors of University academic training will not be taken into consideration, and will receive a positive resolution applicants whose evaluation is obtained, at least, the combination of qualifications which are listed in the following table: teaching research transfer / career management qualification minimum B B minimum score to C, E1 minimum score B C B B C B minimum qualifications minimum qualification
C B to qualification minimum C B to 1 the level E only is valid for the accreditation when an applicant has developed his career mainly in an institution not University or in a University not Spanish where the computation and them instruments of measurement of the quality of the activity teaching are difficult of move to the system Spanish.
In it accreditation for the body of teachers holders of University will get a resolution positive them applicants whose evaluation get, unless, the combination of ratings that is details in the following table: research teaching transfer / activity professional management training qualification minimum B B qualification minimum to C, E2 B qualification minimum B C B B qualification minimum B C B
«B qualification minimum C B A B 2 level and is only valid for accreditation when an applicant has developed his career mainly in a non-university institution or a non-Spanish University where the computation and measurement of the quality of the teaching instruments are difficult to transfer to the Spanish system.»
First additional provision. Constitution and renovation of the first accreditation commissions referred to in this standard.
1 commissions accreditation provided for in Appendix I and the review committees provided for in article 16.5 must be constituted within the two months following the date of entry into force of this Royal Decree.
2. for this purpose, ANECA may propose, without having to proceed to a new drawing, the appointment as members of the new commissions from members and Chairmen of the existing accreditation commissions prior to the entry into force of this Royal Decree. They should be designated, shall retain their status as members of both commissions until not dissolve the previous.
3 years after the designation of the members of each Committee, it will necessarily renew halfway through its members and alternate members. In this first renewal only may be nominated for a second term, in accordance with article 11 of the present Royal Decree, up to a maximum of half of the members and alternates of the commissions.
Provision additional second. Electronic processing of procedures.
1. all the accreditation procedures for the teaching staff of the University will be processed by electronic means, in accordance with the provisions in article 27.6 of the law 11/2007, of 22 June.
2. the claims that is stand against the resolution that put end to the procedure of accreditation for the personal teaching of the University is processed by media electronic in accordance with it planned in the article 27.6 of the law 11 / 2007, of 22 of June.
Third additional provision. No increase in public spending.
The measures included in this standard may not assume increased allowance or remuneration of other staff costs.
Fourth additional provision. References of gender.
All references contained in this Royal Decree in masculine gender shall be deemed performed also at the female gender.
Available to transient only. Initiated procedures.
1 accreditation applications submitted before the entry into force of this Royal Decree will be resolved in accordance with the existing provisions at the time of its presentation.
Claim procedures which were not yet concluded after the extinction of the current claims commissions, will be examined and resolved by the commissions provided for in the new article 16.5 of this Royal Decree.
2. applicants with records initiated and not completed before the entry into force of this Royal Decree may withdraw from the procedure and apply for assessment in accordance with the new provisions.
3. those who have formalized accreditation pursuant to applications prior to the entry into force of this Royal Decree, and have obtained a resolution negative, are not subject to the temporary restriction of 18 months for the submission of its first application under the new forecasts.
4. credentials obtained in accordance with forecasts prior to this Royal Decree shall retain its universal character; borrowers shall be eligible for exemption belong to the body of teachers holders of University under the conditions referred to in the new article 13.3.
Available end first. Transparency in the criteria of evaluation.
1 the Director of ANECA, on the proposal of the accreditation commissions, shall state the application to each branch of activity of the criteria of evaluation of the merits provided for in article 14.2 and, in particular, establish: to) minimum thresholds or levels of reference teaching and research activity and quality required for specific and mandatory merit in his case required to obtain accreditation to Professor or Associate Professor, referred to in article 12(2), ensuring adequate homogeneity among the different scientific fields.
(b) the outstanding characteristics that must concur in the results of research to allow the exemption from the requirement to belong to the body of teachers holders of University referred to in article 60.1 of the organic law 6/2001, of 21 December, contained in article 11.2.
These evaluation criteria will be approved by a decision of the director of ANECA, they will be published in the electronic office of the Ministry of education, culture and sport and revised every two years.
2 ANECA will make public guidance documents to applicants, which will contain detailed information on the mentioned thresholds or levels of reference in different dimensions, as well as the rules of compensation applicable in every academic and scientific. These documents must provide self-assessment to potential applicants, will be exclusively for information and will be published in the electronic ANECA's headquarters, unless they can be challenged in administrative or judicial via.
Second final provision. Creation, modification and removal of accreditation and review committees.
1. the creation of new committees of accreditation and review will be made by order of the titular person of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, with the formalities and requirements laid down in articles 38 to 40 of the law 6/1997, of 14 April, organization and functioning of the General Administration of the State.
2 enables the holder of the Ministry of education, culture and sport to amend, by order, the denomination and the knowledge areas assigned to the accreditation commissions listed in annex I, provided that their number will not increase.
Third final provision. Code ethics.
He Council Rector of ANECA, in a term of six months from the entry in force of this Royal Decree, approve the code ethical regulated in the article 8.1 of the Real Decree 1312 / 2007, of 5 of October.
Once approved the code of ethics by the Executive Council, will be published in the «Official Gazette» and on the website of the Agency.
Available to finish fourth. Entry into force.
This real Decree will enter in force when between in force the real decree that approve them statutes of the Agency autonomous ANECA, according to it willing in the article 8.5 of the law 15 / 2014, of 16 of September, of rationalization of the Sector public and other measures of reform administrative, except for the realization of all those actions preparatory of the Constitution of them commissions of accreditation and of review regulated in this real Decree that they can start to be held starting from the day following the publication in the «Official Gazette» of this Royal Decree.
Given in Madrid, on May 29, 2015.
The Minister of education, culture and sport, JOSÉ IGNACIO WERT ORTEGA
Search Translated Laws of Spain