Resolution Of 28 July 2015, Of The Autonomous University Of Barcelona, Which Publishes The Plan Of Graduate Studies In Musicology.
Original Language Title: Resolución de 28 de julio de 2015, de la Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona, por la que se publica el plan de estudios de Graduado en Musicología.
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-9337
Obtained the verification of the curriculum by the universities Council, prior favourable of the National Agency for quality assessment and accreditation, as well as the authorization of implementation by the Government of Catalonia («DOGC» of March 8, 2012) and established the official nature of the title by agreement of the Council of Ministers of 25 may 2012 resolution of June 5, 2012, of the Ministry of universities ("BOE" of July 12, 2012), the Chancellor, in accordance with the provisions of article 35 of the organic law 6/2001, of universities, in the wording given by the organic law 4/2007, resolved to publish the curriculum leading to the degree graduate or graduate in musicology by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
BellaTerra, 28 of July of 2015.-the Rector, Ferran Sancho i Pifarre.
ANNEX CURRICULUM OF THE TITLE OF Bachelor IN MUSICOLOGY BY THE UNIVERSITY AUTONOMOUS OF BARCELONA code RUCT: 2500240 branch of knowledge: Arts and Humanities overview of materials and distribution in ECTS credits: basic commodity credits training type 60 mandatory 108 electives 66 end of grade 6 240 total credits work structure of teachings: commodity credits character temporal organization anthropology.
6 training basic (arts and Humanities) biannual art.
6. basic training (arts and Humanities) semiannual philosophy.
6 training basic (arts and Humanities) six-month history.
6. basic training (arts and Humanities) semiannual introduction to musicology.
24 training basic (arts and Humanities) six-month language.
6. basic training (arts and Humanities) semiannual literature.
6 training basic (arts and Humanities) semi-annual analysis Musical.
6. semester compulsory aesthetic of music.
12. compulsory biannual ethnomusicology.
6 mandatory semi-annual management culture (Humanities).
6. compulsory biannual Musical management.
6 mandatory six-month history of the music.
36 compulsory six-month history of the Opera.
6 mandatory semi-annual music urban and popular.
6. compulsory biannual Musical notation.
12. compulsory biannual Organology.
6 mandatory bi-annual heritage Musical.
6. mandatory semi-annual end of degree project.
6. Musical critical six-month compulsory.
6. teaching semester music optional.
6. Optional semester ethnomusicology of the Mediterranean Area.
6. Optional bi-annual Cultural Management.
18 optional six-month history of Hispanic music.
6. Optional bi-annual Medieval History, modern and contemporary.
18 optional bi-annual Musical iconography.
6. computer Semestral optional Musical.
6. Optional bi-annual modern language.
120 optional bi-annual music, identity and gender.
6. Optional bi-annual Musical notation of the Baroque.
6 optional six-month trends in Musical creation.
6. external practical Semestral optional.
6. Optional bi-annual Musical semiology.
6 optional bi-annual research topics in musicology.
6 optional semester students may obtain the following mentions studying 30 optional credits:-mention in music management and heritage.
-Mention in musicology historical.
Recognition academic in credits: them students may get credits optional by the participation in activities University cultural, sports, of representation student, solidarity and of cooperation in them conditions that determines the legislation and the normative force.
Search Translated Laws of Spain