Obtained the verification of the plan of studies by the Council of universities, prior report favorable of the Agency national of evaluation of the quality and accreditation, as well as the authorization of implementation from the Generalitat of Catalunya («DOGC» of 8 of March of 2012), and established the character official of the title by agreement of Council of Ministers of 25 of mayo of 2012 resolution of June 5, 2012, of the Ministry of universities ("BOE" of July 12, 2012), the Chancellor, in accordance with the provisions of article 35 of the organic law 6/2001, of universities, in the wording given by the organic law 4/2007, resolved to publish the curriculum leading to the degree graduate or graduate in language and Catalan literature from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
BellaTerra, 28 July 2015.-El Rector, Ferran Sancho i Pifarre.
ANNEX CURRICULUM OF THE TITLE OF graduated IN LANGUAGE and LITERATURE CATALAN BY LA UNIVERSITAT AUTONOMA OF BARCELONA code RUCT: 2500247 branch of knowledge: Arts and Humanities-overview of materials and distribution in ECTS credits: basic commodity credits training type 60 mandatory 108 electives 66 end of grade 6 240 total credits work structure of teachings : Commodity credits character organization temporary philosophy.
6 training basic (arts and Humanities) six-month history.
6. basic training (arts and Humanities) semiannual language Catalan.
12 training basic (arts and Humanities) annual language classic.
6. basic training (arts and Humanities) semiannual linguistics.
6 training basic (arts and Humanities) semi-annual literature.
6. basic training (arts and Humanities) semiannual Literatura Catalana contemporary I.
12 training basic (arts and Humanities) semi-annual methodology.
6. basic training (arts and Humanities) annual language Catalan: synchrony.
30 compulsory semester language Catalan: variation and Diachrony.
18 compulsory semester literature Catalan contemporary II.
24 mandatory six-monthly literature Catalan Medieval.
24 semester compulsory regulations.
6. mandatory semi-annual end of degree project.
6. literary critical six-month compulsory.
18 optional semester the language and its structure.
24 optional bi-annual modern language.
120. applied linguistic Semestral optional.
18 optional six-month linguistic diachronic Catalan.
6. General linguistic Semestral optional.
24. Catalan synchronous linguistic Semestral optional.
36. Optional bi-annual contemporary Catalan literature advanced.
36 optional semi-annual Literatura Catalana Medieval advanced.
6. Optional six-month comparative literature.
24. external practical Semestral optional.
6. sociolinguistic Semestral optional.
6. Optional six-month theory of literature.
18 optional semi-annual modern Catalan literature.
18 compulsory/optional semester students may obtain the following mentions studying 30 optional credits:-mention in Catalan language.
-Mention in Linguistics.
-Mention in literature Catalan.
-Mention in literature compared.
Recognition academic in credits: them students may get credits optional by the participation in activities University cultural, sports, of representation student, solidarity and of cooperation in them conditions that determines the legislation and the normative force.