Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-9372
Seen the text of the general collective agreement of textiles and clothing (Convention No. 99004975011981 code), that it was signed with date 30 July 2015, part associations, federations and business confederations representing the Spanish Intertextile Council (Association Industrial textile of the process cotton, National Federation of the wool textile industry National Federation of finishers, stampers and textile dyers and Textile Federation Sedera and entities that are Confederated in TEXFOR, and the Association of entrepreneurs Textiles of Valencia - ATEVAL-); the Spanish gender grouping of point and national group of manufacturers of socks; the Federation Spanish of entrepreneurs of the preparation; the Association employer national of entrepreneurs of the industry textile of polyolefins and fibers hard (APOYFIDE) and the Union national of manufacturers of carpets and carpet in representation of them companies of the sector, and of another by them Central Trade Union CC. OO-industry and FITAG-UGT on behalf of workers, and in accordance with the provisions of article 90, paragraphs 2 and 3, of the law of the Statute of workers, revised text approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1995 of 24 March, and in Royal Decree 713/2010, 28 of may, on registration and deposit agreements and collective labour agreements , This Directorate-General of employment meets: first.
Order the registration of the collective agreement cited in the corresponding register of conventions and collective work agreements with operation through electronic means of this Center Directors, with notice to the Negotiating Committee.
Have your publication in the «Bulletin official of the State».
Madrid, 7 August 2015.-the General Director of employment, Xavier Jean Braulio Thibault Aranda.
CONVENTION COLLECTIVE GENERAL OF WORKING OF THE INDUSTRY TEXTILE and OF THE CLOTHING CHAPTER I provisions General section 1 scope of application article 1. Territorial scope.
The present Convention is of application on all the territory of the State Spanish, without other limitations that which is contain in this article.
Both parties, with the aim of promoting the cohesion of the sector and avoid any dispersion that could hinder further State-level collective agreements, undertake during his term, not to negotiate, and to oppose, where appropriate, to the discussion and conclusion of collective labour agreements of territorial scope lower to the same activities which are regulated here, without prejudice to the provisions of article 84.2 of the ET.
In the so-called of that in the field of a company affected by this Convention collective, them subject entitled to negotiate a Convention of company agreed establish its own unit of negotiation, must communicate, to effects informational, this decision to the Commission joint of the Convention, as well as the result of the negotiation. During the negotiating process will continue to be implementing the sectoral collective agreement.
In any case, the organisations that signed this agreement made a recommendation to all parties, in the sense of them urge the non-creation of new areas of negotiation in the company on the grounds that the content of the collective agreement is a framework order of labour relations in the sector.
Article 2. Functional area.
He present Convention, in them terms provided in the article 1, forces to all them companies that is dedicated to them activities of the industry textile and of the clothing, and that is listed in the field functional of them annexes sectoral.
Also the functional scope of the Convention includes: • companies that assume the Organization and direction of the transformation through third parties of textile products in order to convert them into a new textile product.
• Companies created by those included in the first paragraph of this article for the development of its own and exclusive logistics when so agreed upon its accession to this agreement between the representation of the trabajadores-trabajadoras (RT) and the addresses of the companies.
• To them companies included in the scope of the Convention collective provincial for them industries manufacturers e importers of wholesale of bags, hats and articles similar of fibers plant and fabric of the province of Alicante, that have requested expressly its accession to the present through the Act of date sixteen of March of 2015.
The Convention will oblige new installation companies included in its territorial and functional areas.
Article 3. Personal scope.
Includes to the whole of the personal of them companies included in them areas territorial and functional, without more exceptions that them people included in the scope of application of the Real Decree 1382 / 1985, of 1 of August section 2nd force article 4. Entry into force and duration.
The Convention shall enter into force on the date of its signature, i.e., on July 30, 2015 and remain in force until December 31, 2017, without prejudice to specific subjects.
Article 5. Retroactivity.
The wage minimum intertextile and the tables wage of 2015 is retrotraerán to the first of January of 2015.
Article 6. Resolution or review.
It denounces proposing it resolution or review of the Convention must communicate is to it another part with the advance minimum of two months. with regard to the date of termination of the validity or of any of their extensions. Notice of complaint shall comply with current legal regulations at each time.
Within a maximum period of one month from the completion of the term of the agreement, it shall constitute the Negotiating Committee.
Once denounced the agreement, this will remain in force during the negotiation process. The deadline for the negotiation of the new agreement is of one year. After this period has concluded, the negotiating parties undergo their differences the mediation system, prior to the arbitration, regulated in the ASAC V. During the period that elapses until the end of the mediation or final award, also be maintained current.
In any case the negotiating parties may, by mutual agreement, and prior to the end of the maximum period laid down for the negotiation of the agreement, anticipating the request for arbitration. This will be required in order to resolve the differences that may exist for the final settlement of the collective agreement.
Section 3 compensation and absorbing article 7. Link to all.
The agreed conditions form an organic whole indivisible and, for the purposes of its practical application, they will be considered globally.
Article 8. Compensation and absorption.
Compensation: them conditions that is established in this Convention, valued in your joint, are compensated according to the provisions legal force.
Shall be deemed excluded the compensation established in the previous paragraph materials listed in the following table for the sub-sectoral annexes that they consist in: commodity sub-sector vacation of longer duration than those agreed in this agreement.
I, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X incentives and premiums.
The premiums for the production paid incentive schemes, insofar as it is of bonuses accrued based on measured activity, will only be compensated and absorbable the extent that their value exceeds 40 per 100 of wages for normal activity, meaning is, base salary most complement the Convention, where appropriate.
III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX.
The day of work bottom to it legal that corresponds.
I, III, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X.
Regulatory extraordinary bonuses and antiquity whose amount, at the time of entry into force of the Convention, is superior to which it agrees.
III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX.
Non-regulatory extraordinary bonuses agreed upon in the conventions will be frozen in the liquid amount paid in 1983.
(IX) the special conditions relating to accidents, illness and maternity leave exceeding those agreed, considered with liquid amount personal.
III, IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X.
The compensation of transport Plus, if it has I, IV, VII, VIII, X.
The normal hours total work, if it were more favorable, estimated on an annual basis from all work shifts.
(I) the perception of three days or a day and a half, where compensation for suppressed parties, personnel who have the character of monthly come enjoy. Such perception will remain personally and liquid amount.
I SAW also are excluded from compensation, otherwise, the pay increases that result from applying to the Convention and intertextile minimum wage salary tables the percentages referred to in article 52, except in amounts that could have been paid on account of such increases in each of the years from entry into force of the Convention.
Absorption: Given the nature of the Convention, the future legal provisions which involve variation in all or some of the concepts agreed only will have efficacy if, globally considered and added to the existing prior to the agreement, exceed the total level of this. Otherwise, shall be considered absorbed by the agreed improvements, including interprofessional wage-fixing, making the comparison in globally and annual.
Section 4 Joint Commission article 9. Joint Commission.
A) functions. The Joint Commission of the Convention is to understand those issues set forth in the law and, specifically, the following: to) of those issues at the request of part and being general interest, arising from the application of the Convention and the interpretation of its provisions.
(b) of the functions of conciliation, mediation and arbitration when the parties concerned, by common agreement, request.
(c) statement on the discrepancies that are subject to you by any of the parties in relation to the non-application in the enterprise of working conditions provided for in this agreement, as provided for in paragraph 3 of article 82 of the workers Statute when those have not reached agreement during the period of consultation.
(d) adopt regulations that were necessary for their proper functioning.
(e) how many other features correspond in application of the Convention or applicable law.
(B) composition and performance.
1. the Commission joint will be integrated by 16 vocal, 8 by the representation business and 8 by the Central Trade Union signatories of the Convention.
2. the issues raised at the Joint Commission will be processed through the unions and institutions outs, appointed for this purpose and as home of the Commission: • Spanish Intertextile Council: C / Sant Quirze, 30. 08201 Sabadell. Barcelona.
• Fedecon and kind of point, C / Alvarez de Baena, 7. 28006 Madrid.
• FITAG-UGT: C / Avenida América, 25, 2nd 28002 Madrid.
• CC. OO-industry: C/ Ramírez de Arellano, 19, 6th floor. 28043 Madrid.
3. the Joint Commission shall be managed by its secretariat, which will have as main functions registration queries, the requirement of information to any of the parties concerned, the transfer of information to all members of the COP, the drafting, custody and publicity of the proceedings that you lift your session, certification of their agreements and, in general all the paperwork and any implicit order to the functions of the Commission or those that members assigned to it. The Secretariat of the Joint Commission will take a log book of all documents entering their field and will keep the physical files for a period of five years.
4 on a regular basis and to treat queries them referred to in paragraph 1, point a) of this article, the Joint Commission shall meet once at the quarter or when the volume of queries that have been registered in its secretariat so advised it. In relation to those functions for which specific time limits are established it will be to legally or conventionally on them.
5 agreements must be reached unanimously, if not of resolve the query with the expression «without», without making statements or pronouncements on the part. In both cases you will be given transfer and knowledge of its ruling to the parties concerned within a maximum period of seven days since the session of the Joint Commission took place.
6. in the pronouncements of the Joint Committee referred to in point c) of paragraph 1 of this article in which does not reach agreement be established explicitly Faculty of the parties to have recourse to the procedures provided for in the agreement on autonomous solution of labour conflicts (ASAC) V, signed in Madrid on 7 February 2012 or of those of the same nature that have been signed at autonomous community level in scope and the terms regulated in article 82, paragraph 3, of the Statute of workers.
CHAPTER II Organization of the work item 10. Powers of the management of the company.
The Organization of work, subject to these rules, is exclusive Faculty of the direction of the company, which will be responsible for their use, giving knowledge thereof to the Legal representation of the Trabajadores-Trabajadoras (R.L.T), in the terms established in the law and in the articles of this Convention.
The Organization of work includes the following standards: 1. the requirement of the activity and, consequently, the established performance.
2. the allocation of the number of machines or the necessary task for full activity.
3. the fixing of rates of waste and acceptable quality throughout the manufacturing process.
4. the monitoring, care and cleaning of machinery entrusted, provided that it has been taken into account in the determination of the amounts of work and activity.
5. mobility and redeployment, according to the needs of the Organization and production. In all case is respect the compensation reached and is granted the necessary period of adaptation.
6. the requirement of the activity normal to the totality of the personal of the company.
7. the fixing of the formula of the calculation of the remuneration of form clear and simple so is can easily understand.
8. the application of a system of compensation for incentive. If is applied only to an or several sections, also it shall enjoy those others that, as result, experience an increase over the activity normal of your load of work by person-hour.
9. the realization of them modifications in the methods of work, rates, distribution of the personal, change of functions and variation technical of them machines and material that facilitate the study technical of that is concerned.
10. the adaptation of the loads of work, yields and rates to new conditions resulting from the change of operating method, manufacturing process, change of matter, machinery or technical conditions of the same.
11. the issues that arise between employers and staff regarding the Organization of work may raise by the corresponding R.L.T. before a competent authority or labour courts when they affect to professional qualification, remuneration or the quantity or quality of work reasonably enforceable, that will resolve within the time limits and procedures that legally appropriate.
Article 12. Implementation or modification procedure.
I. procedure for the implementation or modification of systems of organization of work will be as follows: 1. notify in writing to the RT, with a minimum of fifteen days in advance, the purpose of implement or replace the Organization's work and its contents, making delivery of copy of the study which will include the specification of the method of operation and the proposed rates. This communication shall take effect to all of those who directly or indirectly may affect.
2. limit the experimentation of new rates or new systems of organization up to the maximum of ten weeks.
3 collect, completed the trial period, compliance or disagreement reasoned and in writing of the RT of the company, which must manifest itself in the within fifteen days, after which, the lack of presentation of that letter be understood as conformity.
4 within ten days, after receiving the written document, or of producing tacit compliance provided for in the preceding paragraph, and in accordance with the powers granted in article 11, the company shall notify in writing its decision to Union representation.
5. the persons affected, may bring an action before the competent court against the decision of the company.
6 exposed at the workplace the specification of the tasks assigned to each place of work and the rates approved.
7. in case of disagreement on the application of regulated in this paragraph I, shall apply the provisions of article 41 of the Statute of workers (ET) II. In cases of modifications, just partial, within the general system of work organization, that does not mean a basic alteration of the same, as the change of common models and simple exchange rates not based on General alterations in the system, weaving of novelty, modification of operative methods, etc., changes will follow the following procedure: 1. the operative method assigned to the work place as well as the rates will be available to representatives of the RT.
2. not necessary prior to the RT Notification.
3. the test or adaptation period will be a maximum of three weeks.
4 after it, the modification shall be deemed correct if within the period of six days nothing object to it or those affected.
In case of disagreement, it shall or shall be notified, reasoned and jointly to the direction of the company and Union representation. This, at the end of six days, delivered in writing his report to the company.
5. within the other six days, the company will decide on the amendment.
6. the persons concerned may appeal against it before the competent court.
III. the deadlines specified for days in this article shall be referred to working days.
You will be preserved during the test referred to in the previous article, perceptions mean corresponding to the twelve weeks prior to the same, and if they question greater than the normal activities, they will be credited in accordance with the rates established, and must regulate the total amounts to perceive by this concept, once approved rates. In the event that rates aren't to settle definitively, the superior activity, proportionally to what exceeds the normal activity shall be paid.
Article 14. Review of incentives.
Companies that have established a system of incentives, both if it measured activity or overtime, may review it: to) when subject to the same rate average perceptions exceed 40 per 100 of those indicated in each case for normal activity.
(b) when the established amounts of work do not correspond to agreed activities.
(c) when will have produced errors manifest in the calculation or change in the methods of work.
In all case, prevail it established to the respect in those annexes I, II, III, IV, V and VIII.
Article 15. Definitions.
The Organization of work will take into account the following principles and definitions: 1. normal activity in its work is one that develops a person aware of its responsibility, with a steady and reasonable effort under a competent direction, without excessive physical and mental fatigue, but without the stimulus of incentive remuneration.
This activity is in the different systems of measurement corresponds to 100, 75 or 60 indices.
2. optimal activity is the maximum that can develop a person's normal performance without prejudice to full time professional life, during a working day.
In the previous systems of measurement corresponds to 140, 100 or 80 indexes.
3. amount of work to activity normal is that carried out a person's performance normal developing such activity, included the time of recovery.
4 amount of optimal activity work is it that takes a person's normal performance developing such activity, including recovery time.
5. normal performance is the amount of work carried out to normal activity in an hour.
6. optimum performance is the amount of work being done to optimal activity at a time.
7. time machine running is that uses a machine to produce a unit of task in certain technical conditions.
8. normal time is which is invested in a particular operation to normal activity without including recovery time.
9 free work is one in which the optimal activity can develop during all the time.
Optimal production in the free work is that which corresponds to the optimum performance.
10. limited work is one which cannot develop the optimal activity during their time.
The limitation may be due to the work of the machine to work in team, or to the conditions of the operative method. For purposes of remuneration, timeouts due to any of the above limitations will be paid as if he worked a normal activity.
In limited work, the optimal production is obtained by taking into account that the minimum production time is the time machine up increased the amount of work to stop machine to optimum activity. In the corresponding cases interference from machinery or equipment will be calculated.
Article 16. Geographical mobility.
When the company intends to move to another village in a work, or any section of the Center, including cases of individual mobility, involving change of residence, it shall inform the persons concerned and the RT, a month prior to the date on which project to take it to effect, indicating the conditions of such transfer. Within that period, the persons concerned may choose to transfer receiving compensation for costs, or the extinction of its contract receiving compensation of 20 days of salary per year of service, with a maximum of twelve months.
Except for the period of notice obvious and proven force majeure cases, destruction of the Centre's work and launch as a result of judicial or administrative decision.
Article 17. Mobility and upper or lower professional group works.
1. the normative framework of reference, for this matter, articles 22 and 39 of the ET constitute it.
2 mobility between different professional groups, as well as the encomienda of not corresponding to the professional group functions, shall be governed by the provisions of article 39 of the ET with the following specifications: a) the attribution of higher functions to the of the Group professional membership to cover the absence (or in your case the reduction in working hours) of another person in a situation of temporary disability , (voluntary or forced) leave to care for family members (article 42 of the Convention), maternity, imprisonment without conviction or suspension of contract cases, will not lead to the consolidation of the top professional group, even though it exceeds legal or conventional deadlines provided for this purpose.
(b) in the event that it was necessary for periods of training and adaptation, it may not punishable by obtaining, during these periods, yields lower than the payable, unless voluntary demonstrated low performance. Means that there is voluntary if during the adaptation period performance is not improved progressively to achieve the normal at the end of that period.
Article 18. Shift gear.
In the event of absences to work to reach the 7 per 100 of the direct workforce of production of the workplace, the company may decide with objective criteria and applying formulas of rotation of each company, the shift on duty when you need it, for as long that continues such rate of absences, prior notification to the person concerned and the RT with eight hours in advance, respecting the minimum rest legal between day and day, and without that might imply a decrease in remuneration.
For purposes of determining the rate of absence from work, not be computed the credit hours of the RT.
Monthly information on the evolution of absenteeism will be provided to the RT.
These changes in turn will not have legal consideration of material working conditions of modifications.
CHAPTER III initiation and development of the section 1 hiring employment relationship article 19. Recruitment.
In terms of hiring, it will be the legal provisions on the subject with the particularities that are set for the contractual types cited below.
Legislative changes that occur during the term of this agreement that could collide with the provisions of this article will have the application priority on it, meaning incorporated automatically to the regulated here.
A) temporary fixed-term recruitment.
At the end of a fixed-term contract, is eventually due to circumstances of the market or work or particular service, be paid by expiry of the agreed period, compensation equivalent to 12 days salary per year of service, calculated in proportion to the duration of the contract.
1. contract possible by circumstances of the market. He contract will have a duration maximum of twelve months, consecutive or alternate, in a period of 18 months from the date of its home, with a unique extension within this period, so pass to have the consideration of indefinite which exceed this duration maximum.
Is understood as contract with a same company the concluded with another company of the same group of companies whose cause contractual is the same and for activities of the same group professional or function equivalent.
2. contract of work or service given. The duration of the contract will be the time required for the completion of the work or service, being its maximum duration of 3 years, extendable to 12 months more by agreement between the parties.
3. relief and partial retirement agreements. Taking into account the characteristics of the industry and processes of renewal of templates occurring in companies, of interest may be the use of the relief contracts. To this end, during the term of this agreement, the undersigned organizations disclosed between the undertakings concerned by the same characteristics of this type of contract to promote its use.
The contract of respite care is associated with partial retirement of a person in the company and is therefore a form of flexible contract, which combines a series of advantages, both for businesses, and for the affected people.
Companies allowed to do processes of renewal of the templates through the partial substitution of those close to retirement age, by each other, well storms that are already engaged in the company either unemployed new entrants. At the same time, people close to retirement age allows partial access to this and, at the same time, it promotes employment.
The contract can celebrate is to day full or on time partial. So that the worker can access the partial retirement, in the terms established in paragraph 2 of article 166 of the general law on Social Security and other concordant regulations, it must be agreed with your company a reduction day and wage of between a minimum of 25 per 100 and a maximum of 50%, and the company must simultaneously conclude a contract of respite care , in order to replace the workday left vacant by the worker who retires part. Also the relief contract can arrange to replace workers who retire partially after having reached the age established in article 161.1. to) and the twentieth transitional provision of the general law on Social Security.
(The reduction of day and of salary can reach the 75 by 100 when the contract of relay is concert to day complete and with duration indefinite, whenever the worker meets them requirements established in the article 166.2. c) of the law General of it security Social.
The reliever person job may be the same as that of the replaced or one similar (the same professional group tasks). In cases that, due to the specific requirements of the work done by partial retirement, job that will develop the reliever cannot be the same or similar to the partial retiree, there must be a correspondence between the contribution both in terms of bases provided for in article 166.2 of the General Social Security Act. Any modification legislative in relation to this mode contractual that is produced during the validity of the present Convention is means built-in automatically to it here regulated.
(B) a part-time contract.
Them contracts on time partial can be of duration specified or indefinite. The maximum percentage of additional hours on the ordinary may not exceed 40%. In any case, the sum of the regular hours and the complementary shall not exceed the legal limit of part-time work defined in paragraph 1 of article 12 of the E.T.
(C) batch fixed contract.
For those alleged in that is can apply such mode, for works that not is repeat in dates certain, is will promote the existence of said regime contractual as measure that aims to promote the employment in certain subsectors where this mode contractual can have best host. Thus, as envisaged in article 15.8 of the Statute of workers, remember that this contractual modality will be especially applicable as a measure to promote employment and formula to diminish the event in the sector.
(D) hiring by companies of work temporary.
Provision contracts with temporary employment agencies will be used only to cover occasional activities, accumulation of excess orders, preselection or interim work.
You can not make use of this method to fill the vacancies that have occurred in the past 12 months in a job dismissal and amortisation of the job which is intended to cover, nor for particularly hazardous work and activities.
For these people shall apply the same conditions of work than to those of businesses users, having guaranteed fees that should be paid personnel that perform the same or an equivalent function, except character supplements strictly personal and the not linked to the activity in the user enterprise. The company user assumes the responsibility that you imposes the law in relation to the compliance of the obligations of them companies of work temporary.
(E) work to distance.
The company in which a part of its direct production, or the companies that outsource total or partially some of their activities, develops through working distance, expressly assumes the full implementation of the obligations laid down in article 13 of the ET, particularly in relation to the written contract (in which will be the place of the labor provision and salary (, which at a minimum shall be that the Convention points to the corresponding professional level), as well as the notification of these contracts to the RT.
Article 20. Outsourcing of activities.
In the event of subcontracting of industrial activities corresponding to the actual activity of the main company, it will be the evidence below, as well as the general law applicable to such course.
When the outsourced activity develops in the Centre's work, the company assumes a joint and several liability with the company subcontractor in relation to the compliance of the working conditions (wages, working conditions and health and safety) set out in this agreement. In this so-called, it company assumes also the express responsibility of coordinate the activities of prevention of risks established in the article 24 of the law of prevention of risks labour, examining also with them representatives of them workers the development of this obligation.
When the activity referred to in the first subparagraph, is not developed in the Centre of the sub-contratante company's work, but in the company's subcontractor, the first is obliged to ensure that the second correctly apply the provisions of this section, realizing this function to the RT.
Article 21. Monitoring of the recruitment.
21.1. in the company.
Annually, preferably in the first quarter of the year, there will be an analysis of made production and the evolution of the hiring during the past year, with the various forms of contract used, as well as the subcontracting of activities and temporary work companies used, with the RT. Similarly the forecasts will be reviewed for the following year.
For the correct application of article 8.3. to) et recruitment scheme provided for in this agreement, companies will deliver regularly, within 10 days of its formalization, copies basic contracts in all its forms and contracts of making available, as well as be informed of cases of subcontracting.
Is recognizes expressly to the RT of the company main the guardianship of them rights of the people that work in them subcontractors and companies of work temporary that work in the same center of work.
21.2. in the sector.
Within the framework of the Industrial Observatory and its location in the Ministry of industry, is created a Joint Committee of State employment with representation of trade unions and employer signatories of the Convention to coordinate studies relating to labor and industrial census of the sector, as well as to develop work orientation and possible mediation in relation to the application of the criteria relating to the recruitment in its various forms.
This joint Commission may delegate in decentralized committees of identical composition and functions in territorial units of lower level and showing sufficient homogeneity in the opinion of the Joint Committee on State-level employment.
Article 22. Non-discrimination.
The principle of discrimination set out in article 17 of the ET, shall not apply for staff with fixed-term contract both with indefinite contract staff.
Article 23. Trial period.
He income is means provisional until both not is has fulfilled the period of test that is detailed below: 1. six months for the personal of them groups D, E, F and G.
2. one month for staff of the groups A, B and C.
Companies manifest staff again income the scope and content of the trial period.
He period of test is entirely enforceable, unless the company decides to resign to all or to part of it, whose decision is communicated by written.
During the period of test, both the company as the person contracted, may withdraw unilaterally from the contract of work, without notice or compensation.
The period of test will be computable for the purposes of seniority and, during the same is will have identical rights and obligations that the rest of the personal.
Article 25. Notice of cessation.
(The personal that want to cesar in the service of the company must notify it by written with the following advance: c) Personal of them groups D, E, F and G: a month.
(d) the rest of the staff: fifteen days.
It breach of the obligation of forewarning with it indicated advance, will give right to the company to deduct, of the settlement of the same, the amount of the wage of a day by each day of delay in the notice.
Article 26. Liquidation by EESC.
When it causes low in the company, will be paid the amount of the extraordinary perks and vacations in proportion to the time worked since it is devengó the corresponding bonus or the appropriate holiday enjoyed.
Section 2 of article 27 working time. Day.
1 day game: the ordinary day's work, split shift, will be of forty hours per week of work which, in any case, exceed the thousand seven hundred ninety-nine by 2015; thousand seven hundred and ninety-seven for 2016 and thousand seven hundred ninety-five for 2017, annual hours of work.
2 day continued.
(a) all sectors except clothing: when working in day continued for more than six hours a day, shall be covered at that time fifteen minute break, being the day of presence, calculated annually, of thousand eight hundred eighteen hours, which represent a minimum of one thousand seven hundred and sixty-two hours a year of actual work.
In the case of children under eighteen years of age, the rest period shall have a minimum duration of 30 minutes of rest, of which fifteen minutes will be considered effective day, and should be established whenever the duration of the ongoing day exceeds four and a half hours.
(b) industry of the clothing: the day ordinary of work, in shift continued, for the industry of the clothing, will be of thousand ochocientas eighteen hours annual of presence, although, as minimum the time of work real not will be lower, in any case, to thousand dictumst sixty and two hours annual.
Within the concept of continuous thousand eight hundred eighteen hours per year of presence day, 15-minute rest time shall be included.
To ensure the minimum annual of thousand dictumst sixty and two hours of work real, in those companies in which the rest out top, may choose is, well by decrease to fifteen minutes the time of rest existing, or by increase the hours total annual of presence agreed in the present Convention.
In the case of children under eighteen years of age, the rest period shall have a minimum duration of 30 minutes of rest, of which fifteen minutes will be considered effective day, and should be established whenever the duration of the ongoing day exceeds four and a half hours.
(c) continuing day break: c.1 if the expediency of the work so requires it, may organize periods of rest by relay so that uninterrupted production process, supplementing the people to each other, without implying day increase, greater economic perception, or greater responsibility than the legally enforceable maximum, in accordance with the rules governing the scientific organization of work.
c.2 when technical requirements of the production process make it impossible to interrupt work, to rest, and report of the RT, is forgive this time with extra charge for overtime.
3 day night: night working hours will be thousand seven hundred forty-six hours (1.746) effective work, on an annual basis, while in those days you compute time rest. The companies not may require increased number of hours of presence that which had lent during 1983; in case of discrepancy are prompted the intervention of the Joint Commission prior to the approach of the issue to the competent authority.
4. in relation to the Conference provided for in the preceding paragraphs and without prejudice to that, with respect to this matter, are available especially in the Convention generally or in annexes, when the special distribution of the work schedule required to overcome the forty hours a week because of agreed recovery to enable the release of Saturdays, in order to distribute the day from Monday to Friday , when working in regime of one or two turns, may be to reach all of the agreed annual day. In these cases, the daily working time may not exceed nine hours.
5. in any case, lower sessions that have been agreed or implemented in enterprises will be respected. In cases in which no express Covenant which makes the journey to the Convention, it will be the agreement.
6. between the company and the RT, to agree the timetable, an irregular distribution of the day may be established during the year, without exceeding the maximum hours per year laid down in this Convention, although the forty hours a week and nine o'clock daily, up to a maximum of ten hours a day, are exceeded respecting in any case minimum legal between conferences and weekly breaks.
7. day and conciliation of it life family: to advance in the conciliation of the life family and labor, in them companies of an only shift of work, whenever the Organization of the work it allow and of common agreement between the company and it R.L.T. is may establish it day of form continued.
Article. 28. the uneven distribution of the day.
Norma General: Given the increasing unpredictability of the markets that upset the desired balance of supply and demand and the effects of full liberalization of the sector, the companies affected to this agreement and during its period of validity, may, agreement between your address and the RT, implement a system of flexibility in the management of his day only limited by the total number of hours per year agreed upon in the present text , or which level of company were lower to said limit, as well as the rest minimum between days and the maximum statutory of ten hours daily and fifty weekly.
In the absence of agreement to apply the general rule, one of the two alternative procedures can be used: alternative procedures: procedure A).
1. the number of weeks of modifiable schedule will be, at most, seventeen year, continuous or discontinuous and its determination will be made by the company withdraw and reasonably arguing to RT the needs of flexibility, reflecting this communication on minutes of meeting with them for this purpose, five days in advance, with the limits of the total annual hours provided for in the Convention , or which level of company improve this limit, with the rest minimum between conferences and of the maximum of 10 hours daily and 50 weekly.
2. with regard to the regularization of the seventeen possible weeks that referred in the previous paragraph, the parties, by mutual agreement, established the weeks a year that the day will be less or more than 40 hours a week. Such regularization is may lead to effect without need of having is exhausted the seventeen weeks.
3 in the absence of agreement between the parties as to the regularization, the applicable regime shall be as follows: to) when the day would first be prolonged, excess hours will accrue to rest in full days, and can the company limit them until a minimum of one day per week.
(b) when first day has been reduced, this reduction will be held for days. The additional compensatory day will be decided by the company with the limitations set out in point 1.
((Them breaks compensatory or them extensions of day provided in them paragraphs to) and b) is apply within them three months following to the extension or reduction of the day and before the 31 of December, although such limitations not will be of application when it prevent proven reasons technical, productive u organizational.
4 refers to remuneration of the hour, which corresponds as wages for normal activity, according to article 61 of the Convention, more seniority, where appropriate.
5 companies that work in one or two shift system, the distribution of the day exceeding the 40 hours a week will perform in such a way that enables the release of Saturday.
Companies whose rating is 3 or more shifts, in order to apply the flexibility provided for in this article, they must necessarily enable Saturday. Such empowerment be liable in all cases, to the company's needs, and the direction of the same, previously communicate and reason the measure within the period provided in this article, to the RT. In the course of the implementation of flexibility on Saturday, people will have an additional compensation of 15% in rest or in retribution, for each hour worked that exceed the 40 hours a week, under the terms laid down in paragraph 4 of this article.
1. the company may distribute irregularly throughout the year, 10% of hours from the effective day to constantly regulate the Convention. The company preavisará with five days in advance about this need and will reasonably justify the RT organizational and/or productive character causes that motivates it, reflecting this communication in the minutes of meeting held for that purpose.
2. as a result of this sort of day you can work more than nine hours a day unless it can exceed ten.
Companies that work in one or two shift system, the distribution of the day exceeding the 40 hours a week will perform in such a way that enables the release of Saturday. For those working two shifts, can enable the Saturday agreement between company and RT. If you are working three shifts or more, in order to apply the flexibility provided for in this section shall be necessarily enable Saturday. Each an of them hours performed in Saturday is compensated with an and half of rest.
3. all hours performed during management more will form a single bag of spare time and you will enjoy this bag for personal and/or family needs always in full days, fixing by agreement between the parties. In the event of disagreement be will enjoy in the following way: 50% shall be determined by the employer, according to organizational or productive needs and preavisarán five days; (the rest, by decision of the person affected, withdraw with 10 days of advance, and with the following cautions: to) not can accumulate is for bridges or holiday; (b) not can use are in times of increase of day in the section or Department of the person corresponding; (c) even in periods of productive intensity, the joint discretion of company and RT. (d) or when the coincidence of individual use of several workers at the same time assume important disorder in the production process of its section or Department. The refusals to requests made are communicated to the RT.
4 day excess work in the last quarter of the year, you can move from December 31 to his compensation not exceeding 4 months, and always in the calendar year do not exceed the annual Conference established in Convention.
5. the management of the company shall inform the RT individual bags of time available and their use.
6. in temporary periods in which the uneven distribution of the day which regulates this paragraph is practiced hours not may be extras in sections or departments of the company that affect that.
The flexibility scheme regulated in this article may not be object of embodiment in the calendar year, without prejudice to the agreements on day and its distribution can agree in the negotiation of this timetable.
Article 29. Extension of the day.
In cases of technical and managerial personnel, middle management people and workers, whose action starts up or closes the work of others, the day be extended for the time strictly necessary. Prolonged working time will not be calculated for purposes of overtime limits, although they will be credited as such.
People who have dependants Porter who enjoy casa‑habitacion and to deal with surveillance that have assigned the care of a limited, with casa‑habitacion inside area she's always that does not require them constant surveillance, shall be governed in terms of day by the provisions of the Royal Decree 1561 / 1995 or legislation that will replace it.
Article 31. Work uninterrupted.
1 when a company proposes the establishment of a system of continuous (uninterrupted) fourth shift, or fifth shift, requiring modification with collective character of shift work being already people of the company, came you may, with acceptance of the RT, and, failing that, shall apply the provisions of article 41 et (, with the fulfillment of the following requirements by the company: to) that arises informe‑memoria justifying the change of regime of work.
(b) to mean comprehensive utilization of machinery which meets requirements of modern technology.
((c) that represent increase of template or, where appropriate, avoid the loss of jobs, and (d)) that is established, serving and valuing, in each case, the attendant circumstances (type of company and work regime) some kind of economic compensation and in terms of day for those affected. Such compensation will only be maintained during the time in which this duty applies.
2. in the event that the implementation of such a system of work is carried out with new staff, it will not apply the number that precedes, and shall apply the legislation in force.
Article 32. Regulation of special shifts called «week end», or fourth and fifth innings.
1. the persons assigned to the fourth or fifth, shifts whose provision of work, develops only on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, vacation and some weekdays holidays, will have an annual maximum day of one thousand five hundred and eighty-four (1584) hours. Such hours will be of presence.
2. in the companies that are currently doing the labour system, the maximum duration of working day, including breaks, will be that are currently being conducted. These companies, in the so-called of that have established a day annual top to it referred in the paragraph earlier, may choose between follow performing it, provided is compensate economically the excess of hours, or reduce said excess in the term of six months.
3. be respected lower sessions come applied or which have been agreed in the companies, notwithstanding that, in the future, can be agreed or contract, provided that they do not exceed the maximum established, on an annual basis.
4 regulation or reduction in working hours provided for in this article is only applicable to the system of work defined in the paragraph one of the same. Other systems or shift work other than that one, including the uninterrupted, shall comply with provisions on the subject in articles 27, 28, 29 and other matching of this Convention.
Article 33. Night work.
Night work carried out by the security staff of night, Porter or surveillance that had been specifically contracted to provide services exclusively during night time shall not be considered.
Article 34. Schedule.
Private school of business is set the timetable of its staff, coordinating different services for more efficient performance, and can organize shifts and relay and change those when it deems it necessary or advisable, without more limitations than the fixed by law.
Article 35. Overtime (regime).
To meet the convenience of essential to minimize overtime, shall apply the following criteria: to) the usual overtime shall be deleted.
(b) there will be overtime required by the need for repair claims, extraordinary and urgent damage, as well as cases of risk of loss of raw materials.
(c) is remain, except the possibility of hiring temporary or partial of personal legally established, them hours extraordinary necessary for meet orders, for cover periods tip of production, absences unforeseen, changes of shift u others circumstances of character structural derived of the nature of the activity of that is try.
(d) the address of the company will inform periodically to the Committee of company, delegates and delegated of personal and delegates and delegated Trade Union on the number of hours extraordinary made, specifying them causes and, in its case, the distribution by sections. Also, on the basis of this information and of the aforementioned criteria, the company and the RLT will determine the character and nature of overtime.
Article 36. Paid absences.
1. during the term of this agreement, companies shall authorize and, consequently, people will enjoy without justification and in the form and conditions, that is to say, two days of absence paid and non-recoverable. The compensation shall be equal to normal activity.
Such absences shall be granted upon request of the person with eight days in advance, while safeguarding in all cases, the interests of the Organization of work and production of each section or Department needs and unless the number of concurrent absences exceed a number of people that may disturb the normalcy of the production process.
The companies may regular them absences in form collective according with the RT it form of make them that best suits to them interests of them parts.
In any case, the absences will enjoy within the calendar year.
2. the aforementioned absences shall be granted in proportion to the day performed during the year, in those cases whose contract of employment established an annual day of shorter duration than that established in the Convention.
3 the absence of reference not be taken into account for purposes of determining the rate of absenteeism for the calculation and perception of participation in profits.
Article 37. Holiday (regime).
In General, the annual holiday period shall be thirty calendar days, of which twenty-one days enjoy uninterrupted, unless agreed by business needs a different (to 21 days) distribution in the negotiation of the calendar with the legal representation of the workers. Fixing holiday periods, will be made by common agreement between the aforementioned parties, within three months of the year, jointly with the work schedule. The continuous calendar days period will begin on Monday, unless otherwise agreed.
For the computation of vacation days of the staff employed during the year of your income will be taken as the initial date. If this was subsequent to them, you can not enjoy them until the following year.
When the period of suspension for maternity leave coincide wholly or partly with the holiday period, be guaranteed the enjoyment of both rights in its entirety, specifying its application by mutual agreement between the company and the person concerned, at the end of the period of suspension, being able to enjoy even if you have finished the calendar year to which they relate.
In the undertakings included within the functional scope of annex VI, the period of twenty-one calendar days, collecting the first paragraph of this article, will be in the summer, without prejudice to the agreements or pacts that can adopt businesses its staff on the issue.
Section 3 Suspension of the contract article 38. Book of job suspension.
In compliance with the provisions of article 48, paragraph 4 of the ET: «in the event of childbirth, suspension will last for sixteen uninterrupted weeks extendable in the event of multiple birth in two weeks for each child from the second. The period of suspension will be distributed at the option of the applicant provided that six weeks immediately after childbirth. In the event of death of the mother, regardless of which this conduct or not work, the other parent may make use of the whole or, where appropriate, of the part remaining of the suspension period, computed from the date of childbirth, and without that is discount the same part that the mother had been able to enjoy prior to the birth. In the event of the death of the child, the period of suspension will not be reduced, except that, after six weeks of mandatory rest, mother requested to return to his post.
However the former, and without prejudice to the six weeks immediately following childbirth of rest required for the mother, in the event that both parents work, the mother, at the beginning of the period of maternity rest, may opt for that the other parent enjoy a part determined and uninterrupted from the postnatal rest period is either simultaneous or successive with the mother's. The other parent may continue making use of the period of suspension for maternity initially assigned, even if on schedule for the reinstatement of the mother to work this is in a situation of temporary disability.
In the event that the mother did not have right to suspend his professional activity with entitlement to benefits in accordance with the rules governing such activity, the other parent shall have the right to suspend her employment contract for a period which would have corresponded to the mother, which will be compatible with the exercise of the right recognized in the following article.
In cases of premature labor and in those in which, for any reason, the newborn must remain hospitalized after the birth, the period of suspension may compute, at the request of the mother, or in the absence of the other parent, the date of discharge from hospital. Excluded from the computation the six weeks after delivery, of mandatory suspension of the contract of the mother.
In them cases of births premature with lack of weight and those others in that the infant precise, by any condition clinical, hospitalization following of the childbirth, by a period superior to seven days, the period of suspension is will expand in so many days as the born is find hospitalized, with a maximum of thirteen weeks additional, and in them terms in that regulations is develop.
(In those alleged of adoption and of foster care, in accordance with the article 45.1. d) of the ET, the suspension will have a duration of sixteen weeks uninterrupted, expandable in the so-called of adoption or foster care multiple in two weeks by each lower starting from the second. This suspension will produce its effects, at the option of the person well from the judgment which constitutes the adoption, from the administrative or judicial of foster care, temporary or definitive decision, unless in any case a very minor can give right to several periods of suspension.
When both parents work, the period of suspension will be distributed to choice of stakeholders, who can enjoy it either simultaneous or successive, always with uninterrupted periods and the limits given.
In cases of simultaneous periods of rest enjoyment, the sum of them may not exceed sixteen weeks provided for in the preceding paragraphs, or which apply in the event of a multiple birth, adoption or foster care.
In the so-called of disability of the child or of the minor adopted or welcomed, the suspension of the contract to is concerns this paragraph will have a duration additional of two weeks. In the event that both parents work, this additional period will be distributed to choice of stakeholders, who can enjoy it either simultaneous or successive and uninterrupted.
The periods referred to in this paragraph can enjoy on a full-time or part-time basis, agreement between the employers and the workers concerned, in terms to be determined by regulation.
In the cases of intercountry adoption, when necessary previous displacement of the parents to the country of origin of the adoptee, the suspension period for each case in this paragraph, can start up to four weeks before the resolution by which the adoption is constituted.
The workers will benefit from any improvement in working conditions that had failed to qualify during the suspension of the contract in the cases referred to in this paragraph, as well as those provided in the following paragraph and article 48 bis.»
In compliance with the provisions of article 48, paragraph 5 et: «in the case of risk during pregnancy or risk during breastfeeding, in the terms provided for in article 26 of law 31/1995 of occupational risk prevention, the suspension of the contract will end the day that starts the suspension of the contract of biological maternity or infant meets nine months» «, respectively or, in both cases when the impossibility of the workers from returning to his previous position or another compatible with their status.»
Article 39. Suspension of the contract of work for paternity.
In compliance with the provisions in article 48 bis of the ET: «(En los supuestos de nacimiento de hijo, adopción o acogimiento de acuerdo con el artículo 45.1.d) of this law, the worker is entitled to the suspension of the contract for thirteen days uninterrupted, expandable in case of childbirth, adoption or foster care multiple in two days more for each child from the second in the case of delivery» the suspension corresponds exclusively to the other parent. In cases of adoption or foster care, this right will correspond only to one of the parents, at the choice of the interested parties; However, when the period of rest regulated in article 48.4 is enjoyed in its entirety by one of the parents, the right to parental leave suspension only may be exercised by the other.
He worker that exercise this right may do it during the period understood from the completion of the permission by birth of son, planned legal or conventionally, or from it resolution judicial by which is is it adoption or starting from it decision administrative or judicial of foster care, until end the suspension of the contract regulated in the article 48.4 or immediately after the completion of such suspension.
The suspension of the contract referred to in this article will enjoy is in full-time or contract of part-time with a minimum of 50 per 100, prior agreement between the employer and the worker, and as you are determined by law.
«He worker must communicate to the entrepreneur, with the due advance, the exercise of this right in the terms established, in his case, in them conventions collective.»
Article 40. Unpaid leave.
The unpaid leave may be requested on the terms set forth in article 46, paragraph 2 et.
Article 41. Trade Union leave of absence.
Who hold elective posts at the provincial, regional, or State level in the most representative trade union organizations, are entitled to compulsory leave with right subject to job and to the computation of seniority while lasts the exercise of representative office, and must return to work within one month after the date of the cessation.
Article 42. Leave for care of family.
Pursuant to the provisions of article 46 (3) of the ET.: "workers shall be entitled to a period of leave of not more than three years to cater for the care for each child, both when it is by nature, such as adoption, or in cases of foster care, both permanent as a pre adoptive, although these are provisional, counting from the date of birth or» , where appropriate, the judicial or administrative decision.
They are also entitled to a period of leave of not more than two years, unless it is established one maximum duration for collective bargaining, workers to attend to the care of a relative up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, which for reasons of age, accident, illness or disability can not stand by itself, and not carry out paid activity.
The leave of absence referred to in this paragraph, whose period can enjoy fractional form, is an individual right of workers, male or female. However, if two or more employees from the same company to generate this right by the responsible subject, the entrepreneur may limit simultaneous pursuit for justified reasons of operation of the company.
When a new subject causing gave right to a new period of leave of absence, the home of the same will give end to which, in his case, is come enjoying.
The period in which the worker is on leave in accordance with the provisions of this article shall be computable for purposes of seniority and workers are entitled to assistance to vocational training courses, whose participation shall be summoned by the entrepreneur, especially on the occasion of his return. During the first year will have right to the book of its because of work. After this period, the reservation will be referred to a job of the same professional group or equivalent.
However, when the worker is part of a family that has officially recognized the status of large family, the reservation of your job will be extended up to a maximum of 15 months in the case of a large family of general category, and up to a maximum of 18 months if it's special category.»
Article 43. Complement to the incapacity temporary derived from accident of work.
The company will complement the legal provision corresponding to the temporary disability by accident at work, including «in itinere», up to 100% of the amount of the gross wages earned in the previous month and form equivalent and proportional to days on location of IT.
It present improves not will affect to them concepts wage periodic of maturity superior to the month and will be affection to them withholding tax and of security social applicable in each time.
The maximum period of payment of this add-on is twelve months.
Article 44. Permissions.
(1. the person, prior notice and justification, may leave is of the work by any of those reasons and by the time that, in each case, is Express: to) by birth of son or daughter, two days with retribution. When for this reason it is necessary to make a move to the effect, the period shall be four days.
(b) upon death of spouse and relatives of the first degree of consanguinity or affinity and brothers or sisters, three days with pay. Where necessary displacement, will be person choice to have one more paid day or two more without compensation.
(c) upon the death of second degree of consanguinity or affinity relatives, two days with pay. When for this reason it is necessary to make a move to the effect, the period shall be four days.
(d) upon the death of relatives of third degree of consanguinity, a day with pay.
(e) by death of person that live together in the home family, a day without pay.
(f) by accident or disease serious, hospitalization or intervention surgical without hospitalization that precise rest home of relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity, two days with retribution. When with such reason is need do a displacement to the effect, the term will be for four days. The enjoyment of the permission for hospitalization will be implemented during the period that lasts one.
(g) by surgery or injury with fractures, spouse, parents, children, siblings and parents political, one paid day and two without giving back.
(h) for marriage, fifteen calendar days with pay.
(i) by transfer of address routine, a day paid.
(j) by wedding of a son, a day with pay; in the case of brother wedding, a day without pay.
((k) by the time necessary for the fulfillment of an inexcusable of public and personal duty with the conditions laid down in the letter d) number 3 of article 37 of the ET.
2. paid allowances referred to in this article, will be paid to real wage, i.e. in the same way and amount perceived a day worked.
3. persons entitled to a no paid leave of 15 days for the completion of formalities of adoption or foster care.
In cases of international adoption or foster care may request an unpaid leave, with reservation of the job, for the time necessary and, in any case, more than two months to get the good end of the operation.
4 regulated in this article paragraph 1, point b), c), f) and g) applies with the same limits and conditions in fact duly accredited partners, understanding accredited such a condition by means of the presentation of the certificate of registration of unions of fact or, if this does not exist, through the provision of an affidavit in which couple condition occurs in fact causing permit person accompanied by a certificate of cohabitation issued by the corresponding municipality.
For access to such permissions, the accreditations of them couples in fact must prove an antique minimum of a year.
5. the concept of "displacement" appearing in some parts of this article shall be interpreted in a casuistic manner and with criteria of reasonableness, that they value the concurrent elements.
In compliance with the provisions of article 37, paragraphs 4, 4 bis, 5, 6 and 7 of the ET: «(4. En los supuestos de nacimiento de hijo, adopción o acogimiento de acuerdo con el artículo 45.1.d) of this law, the nursing of the child until it is nine months, workers shall be entitled to one hour's absence from work» that can be divided into two fractions. The duration of the permit will proportionally increase in cases of multiple birth, adoption or foster care.
Who exercise this right, by his will, can replace it with a reduction of its day in half an hour with the same purpose or accumulate it in whole days in the terms provided for in collective bargaining or agreement to arrive with the employer respecting, if any, set out in that.
This permission constitutes a right individual of them workers, men or women, but only can be exercised by one of the parents where both work.
4 bis. In them cases of births of children premature or that, by any cause, must remain hospitalized following of the childbirth, the mother or the father will have right to leave is of the work during a time. Also, will have right to reduce your day of work up to a maximum of two hours, with the decrease proportional of the wage. For the enjoyment of this permission is will be to it envisaged in the paragraph 6 of this article.
5. who by reasons of keeps legal have to its care direct some less of twelve years or a person with disability physical, psychic or sensory, that not play an activity paid, will have right to a reduction of it day of work daily, with it decrease proportional of the wage between, at least, an eighth and a maximum of it half of the duration of that.
Shall have the same right who require responsible for direct care of a relative, up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, which for reasons of age, accident or illness not can fend for itself, and who performs no paid activity.
The parent, adopter or cosy pre-adoptive or permanent nature, will be entitled to a reduction of the working day, with the proportional decrease of the wage, at least half of the duration of that care, during hospitalization and treatment continued, their dependent child affected by cancer (malignant tumors, melanomas and carcinomas), or any other serious illness which involves a long-term hospital admission and require the need for direct, continuous and permanent care accredited by the report of the public health service or health of the corresponding Autonomous Community administrative body and, as a maximum, until the minor reaches the age of 18. By collective agreement, may be the conditions and assumptions that this reduction in working hours will build up in whole days.
Day reductions referred to in this paragraph constitute an individual right of workers, male or female. However, if two or more employees from the same company to generate this right by the responsible subject, the entrepreneur may limit simultaneous pursuit for justified reasons of operation of the company.
6 time specificity and the determination of the period of enjoyment of the permission of lactation and the reduction in working hours, provided for in paragraphs 4 and 5 of this article, correspond to the worker, within your ordinary day. However, collective agreements may lay down criteria for the time realization of the reduction in working hours referred to in paragraph 5, in accordance with the rights of conciliation of the personal, family and working life of the worker and the productive and organizational needs of the companies. The worker, except for force majeure, should notice to the employer with fifteen days in advance or which is determined in the applicable collective agreement, specifying the date you will start and terminates the permission of breastfeeding or the reduction in working hours.
Discrepancies arising between employer and employee about the time concreteness and determination of enjoy periods provided for in paragraphs 4 and 5 of this article shall be resolved by the social jurisdiction through the procedure laid down in article 139 of the law 36-2011, of 10 October, regulating the social jurisdiction.
7. workers who are considered victims of violence gender or victims of terrorism are entitled to enforce their protection or his right to comprehensive social assistance, the reduction of the workday with proportional decrease of wages or the reorganisation of work, through the adaptation of the schedule time , the application of the flexible schedule or other forms of management of working time which are used in the company.
These rights are may exercise in them terms that for these alleged concrete is established in them conventions collective or in them agreements between the company and them representatives of them workers, or according to the agreement between the company and them workers affected. «In its defect, the concretion of these rights will correspond to these, being of application the rules established in the paragraph previous, included them relating to the resolution of discrepancies.»
Article 46. Credit hours medical consultation.
1. persons entitled to twenty hours per year paid to go to visit the doctor header or the medical specialist of social security or concerted by the same entity, provided that it is duly justified and can not be done outside working hours, respecting the Covenants already existing on the subject in companies that improve as provided herein.
2. of the twenty hours set forth in the preceding paragraph, they may be used up to a maximum of 10 hours per year, paid, to the accompaniment of the health care services for children twelve years and older of the first degree of consanguinity who could not fend for themselves. The use of a possible glut in those ten hours if necessary, shall be granted permission, that because it is a non-paid leave, hourly compensation mechanisms will negotiate with the company.
3 companies that have established medical service company, sets a second annual medical review, as requested by the person.
Article 47. License by studies.
(1. the person working will have right: to) to the enjoy of them permissions necessary for attend to tests, as well as to a preference to choose shift of work, if such is the regime established in the company, when curse with regularity studies for the obtaining of a title academic or professional.
(b) to the adaptation of the day ordinary of work for it assistance to courses of training professional or to the award of the permit timely of training or improvement Professional with book of the since of work.
(c) to the training necessary for their adaptation to modifications operated in the workplace. It will be borne by the company, without prejudice to the possibility of obtaining appropriations earmarked for training for that purpose. The time devoted to training will be considered in any case effective working time.
2. in accordance with it willing in the article 23, point 3 of the Statute of them workers: «them workers with at least one year of antiquity in the company have right to a permission paid of twenty hours annual of training professional for the employment, linked to the activity of the company, cumulative by a period of until five years.» The right means fulfilled in any case when the worker can perform training actions aimed at obtaining vocational training for employment within the framework of a training plan developed by committed by collective bargaining or business initiative. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not understand is on the right referred to in this paragraph the formation which must necessarily provide the company responsible in accordance with provisions in other laws. «In default of it planned in Convention collective, the concretion of the mode of enjoyment of the permission is set of mutual agreement between worker and entrepreneur.»
In case of justified illness, with notice to the company, the person shall receive 50 for 100 of your salary, without this benefit does not exceed four days each year.
This benefit will be absorbable with any other that can recognize it and that represent the payment of these four days.
Article 49. Seasonal activities.
1. companies engaged in the modalities of fine tailoring in series, fine dressmaking in series, trench coats and raincoats, clothing for rain, millinery, and those dedicated to the manufacture of swimsuits, in typical lack of orders at certain times of the year in such forms and provided that it originates a manifest decrease in production they may partially suspend their work activities during two periods maximum whose total duration may not exceed, in any case, sixty calendar days per year.
Each period only may affect to who in the date of start is the suspension carried a minimum of twelve months of services uninterrupted to the company.
2. the suspension of the relationship juridico‑laboral, which provides for the paragraph 1 of this article, shall be governed by the procedure regulated by current legislation at all times and articles 4 of annex IV and 2 of annex IX, should companies promote the initiation of the dossier in good time so by the labour authority they can be resolved before the date scheduled for the requested suspension.
CHAPTER IV conditions economic article 50. Remuneration systems.
Remuneration systems may be: to) at time.
(b) with incentive.
Means system «full-time» that which is perceived a wage depending on the normal activity in the form provided for in the following article.
Means "incentive" system that is perceived an economic consideration according to their performance or activity.
Article 51. Wage normal activity.
Wages for normal activity is the remuneration corresponding to the normal performance in each case and job and as set out in the tables of each of the annexes of the collective agreement.
Article 52. Salary tables.
1. the fees are which consist in the annex Convention of each subsector. The sum of base salary, complement Convention, in his case and staff complement, will serve as a basis for the calculation of seniority, regulatory extraordinary bonuses and pay agreement and Plus not absenteeism or any other concept that had as reference the wage for normal activity, without prejudice to the provisions on this subject in the various sub-sectoral annexes.
2. purposes 1.1.2015, salary tables and intertextile minimum wages for the year 2014 will increase by 0.5%, for the first half and 0.7% for the second half. By 2016, the increase will be 0.9% on wage tables from the second half of the year 2015. For 2017, the increase is 1.3% on the salary tables of 2016. Calculation of salary tables for the years 2016 and 2017, will be held on the revised tables of the previous year, if appropriate such revision.
Pay review. The revision of the IPC will be made at the end of each of the calendar years of entry into force of the Convention. This is used as a reference the smaller CPI between those who certify the INE and the rate of annual change in the HICP of the Euro zone for each of the years. The percentage of revision shall be fixed on the difference between the used IPC and 2% (the European Central Bank inflation target). If the average international price in euros of the Brend oil in December at 10% higher than the price is half of the month of December preceding, to calculate cited excess inflation indicators mentioned excluding in both fuels and fuels, will be taken as a reference without the resulting percentage can be greater than 0.5%, maximum rate to be applied in the review , in any case. The pay review will be retroactive from January 1 of the respective years.
For the purposes of fulfilling the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the parties are located to establish the percentage of revision corresponding to 2015 in the fifteen days following the publication of the aforementioned indexes.
3. all enterprises affected by the present collective agreement, must make effective arrears arising from the application of the tables pay 2015 of each and every one of the annexes, with effect from January 1, before the 30 of September 30. Subsequent to that date payment accrued legal interest of money until 20 days after the publication of the Convention in the Official Gazette. After these 20 days 10% of surcharge pay for annual mora, in accordance with the legislation in force, provided that such computation is subsequent to 30 September.
Article 53. Intertextile minimum wage.
1 minimum wage intertextile, 2015, will be €26,55 and €807,56 per month, for the first half and €26.60 newspapers and €809,08 per month, for the second half.
2. the amount of the minimum wage intertextile shall only apply to those coefficients of wage tables that do not meet the aforementioned amount. For this purpose, basis and complement to Convention, where applicable, the amount necessary to reach the amount that corresponds to the minimum wage will be added to the sum of the wage. The amount of this minimum wage intertextile replaces the wage and any plug-in, when so stated in the respective wage tables of the annexes; in the annex to carpets (number X) refers to «Wage supplement and reviews».
3. on the resulting amount, antiquity, extraordinary bonuses, pay agreement, Plus not absenteeism, overtime and night work shall be calculated.
4 the salary minimum Intertextile here regulated is established without prejudice to the application priority provisions of the conventions of company, pursuant to article 84.2. a) of the Statute of workers. Submission to the aforementioned standard should be taken into account in the interpretation and application of articles 5, 8 and 55 of this Convention.
Article 54. Remuneration of the contract for training and learning.
The remuneration of the contract for training and learning will be 90 per 100 intertextile minimum wage during the first and second year of the contract, in proportion to the time actually worked. Such remuneration may not be less than the national minimum wage, in proportion to the actual time of work.
Article 55. Annual salary.
The annual remuneration corresponding to the agreed day will be constituted in the sum of wages contained in the pay tables and, where appropriate, intertextile minimum wage throughout the calendar year, and antique, special bonuses, wage supplements pay agreement and not Plus absenteeism, the amount concerned; in such remuneration is contained the remuneration of all breaks established both weekly as holidays, bank holidays or rest day continued.
Article 56. Systems of compensation with incentive.
Compensation with incentive systems shall comply with the following modalities: a) measured activity.
(b) not measured activity.
Remuneration "Measured activity" system shall follow provisions of articles 10 to 15, both inclusive, of this collective agreement.
The payment system of «Not measured activity» may take forms of «raw» or «wage».
Article 57. Salary guarantees.
1. wages specified in this collective agreement, as well as the intertextile minimum wage may not be diminished by reason of not achieving the minimum activities required in the measured work. The management of the company may be offset the obtaining of normal activity within all days of the week.
2. in them cases of work to destajo in activity not measure is considered that is well established when the 65 by 100 of the personal subject to a same rate reach perceptions equal to it of it activity normal and the 25 by 100 of the personal exceed such perceptions, at least, in a 25 by 100 in the activities of clothing knitwear, man-made fibres, different fibres, esparto, hemp manual and obtaining fibers from cotton and linen, and a 15 per 100 in other activities.
These percentages will be verified for periods of twelve weeks.
Industry clothing, dress and headdress, the minimum limit of task and work in remote work will not be less than that which represents the amount of forty-eight hours per semester per person.
Article 59. Equal remuneration on the basis of sex.
The company is obliged to pay for the provision of work of equal value, equal pay, salary or extrasalarial either directly or indirectly, unless you can produce any discrimination on grounds of sex in none of its elements or conditions.
Article 60. Antiquity.
1. those increases compensation periodic by time of service to the company will consist in five five of the 3 by 100 of the wage for activity normal, for all them groups of personal and is calculated with independence of them changes of group professional.
2. the computation of the same will occur, for all staff, from the first day of his entry into the company.
Article 61. Pay agreement.
The concept of pay agreement a 6 will be paid per 100 of wages for normal activity, increased with antiquity, whose amount will be effective during the month of January of each year, although companies may provide your payment in shorter periods of time.
Enterprises framed in the functional scope of the annex I and IX, credited a 10 and 7 percent, respectively, for this concept.
Article 61 bis. Plus not absenteeism.
1. them companies credited, by this concept, a 4.4 by 100 on the wage for activity normal, increased with the antique, in them alleged of that the index of absences to the work, any that out the cause of them, not reach the 8 by 100 in none of them months of each semester natural, of the template effective of personal worker and of services auxiliary of the center of work. Said manure is will make effective, defeated the semester corresponding, in the first fortnight of the months of January and July of each year. This percentage additional not is will have in has for the calculation of the remuneration of the time extraordinary.
In all case is will be to what has been agreed in the corresponding annex.
For the purposes of the computation of absenteeism not will be dyed in has, them permissions to which is concerns them articles 45.4 and 89 of the present Convention, in all and each one of those annexes.
2. on the basis for the calculation of the amount of Plus not absenteeism extraordinary bonuses are computed.
3. the provisions of this article does not affect companies that are framed in the functional scope of annex I, fibers of recovery article 62. Extraordinary bonuses.
Will be credited two extraordinary perks, the first of them in the course of the month of June and, at most, within the first week of July; and the second, in the month of December and before the 22nd of that month, the amount for non-monthly staff will be 30 days and for the monthly will be a monthly fee for each of them. For companies that are framed in annex X they paid before 31 July and before December 22.
The basis of calculation for these bonuses will be wages to normal activity, increased with age, except for the undertakings included in the functional area of the textile industry, fiber recovery and bouquet of water of the same (annex I), which shall be calculated on 30 days of wage base, seniority and pay agreement, except that the latter is paid in different periods. In companies belonging to annex X, carpet, the basis for calculation of extraordinary bonuses will consist of the concepts contained in article 8 of this annex.
The amount of outstanding bonuses, will be proportional to the time actually worked during the year immediately prior to the date of payment of each bonus. For companies that are framed in annex X will be proportional to the time worked, taking as a basis for the first pay of January 1 to June 30 and July 1 to December 31 for the second of the year.
Article 63. Night moves plus.
Hours worked during the period between the twenty-two hours and six hours, should be paid with a surcharge of 28 per cent on the agreed wage more seniority.
Article 64. Overtime (pay).
Overtime will be paid with a surcharge of 75 per cent, unless otherwise agreed.
The basis for the calculation of the value of the extraordinary time, shall be calculated according to the following formula: HEV = (DA+DEPE) by CPC for CA by RHE by SC HAP HEV: extraordinary time value.
DA: Number of days in the year. 365 in the years will be not leap and 366 in leap for daily paid workers. For workers with monthly fee, will be 12 months.
DEPE: Number of days equivalent, of the extra payments.
CPC: Coefficient pay agreement its value varies according to the annexes to the Convention. For example, in the general case is 1.06 (corresponding to 6%, or 1 + 0. 06%) in the case of the 1.07 clothing.
CA: Coefficient of antiquity, which corresponds to the product by the number of five-year periods in the company and the percentage fixed by the collective agreement (general part) or the relevant annexes in which the company is incardine. The unit will be added to the result (example, if application 3% in the award of antiquity, the CA would be number five x 0.03 and the result will add unit).
RHE: Extra charge on overtime, which sets the labor regulations or the collective Convention, is currently 75% which corresponds to 1.75.
SC: Wage agreement, this shall be determined in the pay tables of each Annex, for each level (daily or monthly) HAP: annual hours of presence, agreed in the company or failing in the own collective agreement.
Article 65. Vacation pay.
The remuneration corresponding to the period of holidays will be it really perceived in day normal work, including, if the average of the incentives earned during the last twelve weeks actually worked, within the 12 months prior to the date of its inception.
Article 66. Diets and displacements.
When you temporarily move from the town by order of the company, this be returned, in addition to their normal remuneration, travel expenses and corresponding allowances.
CHAPTER V performance non-wage rule 67. Insurance policy.
Them companies must arrange with the entity insurance of your choice a policy in favor of its template of personal, under which is les ensure that, in case of death or of invalidity permanent in their degrees of absolute or great invalidity, derivatives of accidents of work, will receive a compensation of nine thousand euros. In the case of death, persons may be designated the beneficiary of such compensation; failing that, will be it whichever it legally.
During the second half of this year, a policy model will be studied so as to guarantee other accidents that are not only working.
Article 68. Clothes for work.
The companies will provide work clothes to your staff, at the rate of three items every two years, delivering two in the first year and one in the second.
You must set each company specific standards about the use, washing and clothes police, as well as the referenced model, emblems, logos, etc.
CHAPTER VI rights Union article 69.
Companies shall respect the right to organize freely; admitted that them affiliates and affiliated to a Union can celebrate meetings, raise fees and distribute information Union out of hours of work and without disrupting the activity normal of them companies; They may not hold employment on the condition that you do not enroll or renounce Union membership, and either dismiss or harm him in any way because of their affiliation or union activity.
Trade unions may send information to all those companies that have sufficient and substantial membership, so this is distributed outside working hours, and without that, in any case, the exercise of such practice could disrupt the development of the production process. In the workplace who have a greater than 100 trabajadores-trabajadoras template, there will be boards of announcements which unions properly implanted, can insert communications, for which purpose will direct copies of them previously, to the address or ownership of the Center.
In the light of the provisions of the organic law 11/1985 of 2 August, in companies or, where appropriate, at the workplace whose template is greater than 2 trabajadores-trabajadoras, anyone who is kind of his contract, unions by the afiliados-afiliadas trade unions may constitute presence in councils.
The number of Union delegates for each trade union section of the trade unions, who have obtained 10 percent of the votes in the election to the works Committee, shall be as follows: from 250 to 750 trabajadores-trabajadoras: 1. from 751 to 2,000 trabajadores-trabajadoras: 2. from 2,001 to 5,000 trabajadores-trabajadoras: 3. from 5.001 up: 4. Trade Union sections of those unions that have not obtained 10 percent of the votes will be represented by a single delegate or Trade Union delegate.
Steward or delegate shall be elected / to and between persons affiliated to the Trade Union who provide their services in the company or respective workplace.
In companies or, where appropriate, in the work centers whose template is greater than 200 workers and lower to 250, choose a shop steward in the same terms and conditions as the regulated in this article, with the exception of the right to the hours of Credit Union, which should make use of the hours in the bag of annual credit of the members of the Works Council of their own Union.
Will be functions of them delegates or delegated Union: 1. represent and defend them interests of the Union to who represent, and of them people affiliated to the same in it company, and serve of instrument of communication between its central Union or Union and the address of the respective companies.
2 may attend the meetings of the Committee of safety and health committees and committees of interpretation with voice and no vote 3 company. They will have access to the same information and documentation that the company should be put at the disposal of the company, in accordance with the regulated through the Law Committee, being obliged to keep professional secrecy in matters in which legally proceed. It will possess the same guarantees and rights recognized by law and the present collective agreement the members of committees 4. They shall be heard, previously, by the company, in the treatment of those collective problems affecting the template in general and membership in particular.
5 will also be informed and heard by the company prior: 1) about the dismissals and sanctions affecting the members of the Union.
(2) in matter of restructuring of template, regulations of employment, transfer, when magazine character collective, or of the center of work general, and mostly project or action business that can affect substantially to the interests of the people.
(3) the implementation or revision of systems of organization of the work and any of its possible consequences.
6 may collect membership fees, distribute Union propaganda and hold meetings with them, all outside the effective hours of work.
7. in order to facilitate the dissemination of those announcements that might be of interest to your membership and people in general, the company will put at the disposal of the Union, whose representation is also the delegate, a bulletin board to be established within the company and in a place where to ensure to the extent possible, an adequate access to it by all.
8. in respect of meetings, both sides, in terms of the procedure are concerned, they will adjust their behaviour to current legal regulations.
9. in those centres where it is materially feasible, and in those with a staff exceeding 250, company management will facilitate the use of a local, to delegate or delegate representative of the Trade Union to exercise functions or tasks as apply you.
10. the delegate or delegates embrace their tasks to the realization of Trade Union functions that are specific to them.
Article 73. Union dues.
At the request of persons affiliated with stations or trade unions who have the representation referred to in this section, companies deduct the amount of the corresponding trade union dues monthly payroll. The person interested in the realization of such operation shall refer to the direction of the company a notice which will be expressed with clarity the discount order, central or Union to which he belongs, the amount of the fee, as well as the number of the current account or passbook of savings to which the corresponding amount should be transferred. Companies shall carry out the above-mentioned drawdown, unless otherwise indicated, for periods of one year.
The address of the company delivered copy of the transfer to the trade union representatives in the enterprise, if any.
Article 74. Participation in the negotiations of collective agreements.
It representation Union that participate in it Commission negotiating and Commission joint of the Convention collective, keeping your bonding as personal in active in any company, will have right to it award of them permissions paid that are necessary for the proper exercise of its work as negotiators, whenever it company is affected by the negotiation.
Article 75. Of Councils.
Without prejudice to the rights and powers granted by law, recognizes the committees the following functions: to) be informed by the management of the company: to) on a quarterly basis on the overall progress of the economic sector to which the company belongs, on the evolution of the business and the situation of production and sales of the entity, on its program of production and likely evolution of employment in the company.
(b) annually, meet and have at its disposal the balance sheet, the statement of income, the memory and, in the case that the company the form of society by shares or participations, many documents are given to partners.
(c) with prior to their implementation by the company, about the restructuring of template, definitive or temporary total or partial closures, and reductions of day; on the total or partial transfer business facilities and vocational training schemes.
(d) depending on the matters concerned: 1. on the implementation or revision of systems of work organization and any of its possible consequences: times studies, establishment of systems of bonuses or incentives and evaluation of jobs.
2. on the merger, absorption or modification of the «» legal status of company, where it involves any incidence affecting employment.
3. address provided to Committee model or models of employment contract which usually use, being legitimized the Committee to make appropriate claims against the company and, where appropriate, the competent labour authority.
4. of the penalties imposed for serious and very serious misconduct and, in particular, in cases of dismissal, immediately after having inmediatamente despues de haber sido been notified to the person concerned.
5. in relation to the statistics on the rate of absenteeism and its causes, accidents at work and occupational diseases and their consequences, the rates of accidents, the movement of income and terminations, and promotions.
(B) to exercise a work of monitoring on the following matters: a. compliance with regulations regarding labour matters and social security, as well as the respect of the Covenants, conditions or uses of business in force, by formulating, where appropriate, legal action against the company and the agencies or courts.
b. the quality of teaching and the effectiveness in the centers of education and training of the company.
c. conditions of safety and hygiene in the development of the work in the company.
d. participating, as statutorily determined, in the management of social work in the company for the benefit of staff or their families.
e. collaborate with the address of the company to get the compliance of few measures seek the maintenance and the increase of the productivity of the company.
f is recognized to the Works Council procedural capacity, as a collegiate body, to exercise administrative or judicial action in all matters relating to the scope of its competence.
(g). The people who make up the company, and this Committee as a whole, shall observe professional secrecy in relation to paragraphs to) and c) point A) of this article, even after leaving belong to the Committee, and in particular in all matters on which the address point expressly reserved character.
h. the Committee shall ensure not only that legislation existing or agreed, in staff selection processes are met but also by the principles of non-discrimination, gender equality and promotion of a rational employment policy.
i. provide, in companies of more than 50 trabajadores-trabajadoras and charged to them, from a bulletin board.
Article 76. Companies from more than 80 workers or workers.
1. in companies more than 80 workers or workers, in the last quarter of each year or the first of the following, the same address will meet with RT, defined in article 89 of the Convention, giving in writing, unless it is justified by the impossibility of doing so, the information available to analyze: • program production and the Outlook for the following year broken down by major product groups manufactured in the company or sold by it and differentiating the productions made in the company of the outsourced.
• In those companies in which there is code of conduct, expose the balance of its application, with indication of the measures corrective, in them alleged of breach.
• Processes of concentration, internationalization and business relocation carried out or envisaged and their impact industrial, commercial, or employment.
• On the evolution of the template throughout the year, as well as different bonuses to promote employment.
• Plans made and provided for the rejuvenation of the templates, including respite care, training and internship contracts.
• Investments made in the previous year (or the year ended), as well as the origin and nature of funding for such purposes, private or public.
• Other measures taken and foreseen with these same objectives (technology and modernization in organization of work, market, r & d, etc.).
• Training and professional requalification, with indication in the training plans made and planned, with an indication of the people they are addressed.
By the direction of the company, in conjunction with the RT, procedures for the verification of the information, shall be established when it is deemed necessary.
Meetings of balance and above forecasts, shall be recorded in the agreed conclusions.
2. be provided information to the simultaneous RLT at the beginning of any bankruptcy proceedings.
3. is will facilitate information to the RLT in relation to the choice and tracking of them mutual of ATEPSS, and justification to such representation of the change of the management of the IT, when is produce.
1. in companies subject to this agreement, with more than one work center whose activity this in the scope of this Convention, whether industrial, logistic or trade, the scope of the above points will be the company's globally and the diverse information there will be connected by work centers.
In these cases, such information will be moved to the RT, defined in the terms of article 79 of the Convention. In the absence of delegates or trade union delegates, state federations signatory of the Convention, with representation on the committees of company of the company, they may appoint their representatives.
2 centers of work of TNCs: in the course of that work in Spain are of a transnational company, will direct apply the foregoing where the parent company is Spanish, meaning that designated information shall refer to the company as a whole, as well as at its centres in Spain.
In the event that the parent is in another country, the RLT may propose that together with the information referred to the Center or Spanish centres of production or marketing, it may be, in addition, of the multinational company as a whole and that in the above-mentioned meetings to participate the international, and the European Trade Union Federation if they deem it appropriate.
Article 78. Warranties.
1.) any person of the Works Council or staff delegado-delegada may be dismissed or punished during the exercise of their functions, nor within the year following its termination, unless this occurs by revocation or resignation, and provided that the dismissal or sanction based on the performance of the lawful exercise of their representation. If the dismissal or any other sanctions for alleged misconduct serious or very serious obey other causes, you must arrange contradictory record, which shall be heard, apart from the person concerned, the RLT. and to delegate or representative of the Trade Union to which he belongs, on the assumption that is found recognized as such in the company.
They will have priority of tenure at the company or workplace with respect to others in the event of suspension or termination by technological or economic causes.
(2) may be discriminated against in their economic or professional promotion for cause or because of the performance of its representation.
(3) may exercise freedom of expression inside the company in matters inherent to its representation, and may publish or distribute, without disturbing the normal development of the production process, those publications of labour or social interest, communicating all of this previously, to the company and to exercise such tasks in accordance with the valid regulations for the purpose.
(4) they will have the credit of paid monthly hours that the law determines.
At the level of enterprise credit of paid hours corresponding to persons who make up the committees, delegates, delegates or staff delegates and trade union delegates will be cumulative annual period, in one or several of its components, after giving notice to the company trade union organizations in whose nominations have been submitted by or on behalf of which trade unions Act. The delegate or delegates of prevention may also make use of credit hours bag if so decided by the corresponding trade union organization.
The Trade Union or, in his name, the corresponding trade union section, notify quarterly company forecast use of this hour by the people who make up the Committee, delegates or delegated staff, delegates or trade union delegates and delegates or delegates of prevention.
Those who accumulate hours are not excusados to justify the use of the same.
(5) without exceeding the legal maximum fee-charging hours available to persons forming committees or delegates or staff delegates, in order to provide for attendance at training courses organized by their trade unions, training institutions and other entities may be consumed.
(6) the delegates or trade union delegates, on the assumption that are not part of the works Committee, will have the same guarantees as those laid down legally for enterprise committees.
Article 79. Representation of workers.
For the purposes of this agreement, and without prejudice to the functions and assurances that the legislation grants Trade Union and unitary representations, is understood by "representatives of the trabajadores-trabajadoras» to the delegates-delegated personnel, committees of business, unions and delegates or trade union delegates, pursuant to article 71 of the Convention itself, or the signatory of most representative trade union federations and their organizations in the same area of the company or group of companies that are concerned, duly accredited by the Organization of the autonomous, or in his case, the State Federation.
CHAPTER VII disciplinary section 1 fouls article 80. Mild.
They are minor misconduct: 1. missing a day to work.
2. up to three faults of punctuality in a month.
3. leave the put of work or the service during short time during the day of work.
4 small oversights in the realization of the work and the conservation of machines, tools and materials.
5. the failure to comply with the regulations and orders of service, as well as the disobedience to the commands; all in mild terms.
6. the lack of respect, in mild terms, to subordinate persons, companeros-companeras, controls and public, as well as the discussion with them.
7. the lack of cleanliness and personal hygiene, as well as dependencies, services and supplies from the company.
8. do not inform the company changes of address or data necessary for Social Security, and industrial medicine.
Article 81. Serious.
Are faults serious: 1. the double Commission of missing slight, within period of a month, except them of punctuality.
2. the lack of two days to work during the period of one month.
3. the granting, malicious omission and distortion of data, issues and events that affect social security and industrial medicine.
4 breach of the General legal rules, those of this Convention or of company's regulations, in terms of safety at work. It will be very serious when they have consequences on people, machines, materials, facilities or buildings.
5. the disobedience to commanders in matters of work.
6. the voluntary reduction of usual activity or defects in the quality set, by negligence.
7. the use of time, materials, machines and working on issues unrelated to the same equipment.
8. the libel against individuals or institutions of any kind.
9. the active or passive suplantación of personality.
10. the non-habitual drunkenness during the work.
Article 82. Very serious.
They are very serious offenses: 1. the reiteration in lack serious within the period of one month, provided that it has been sanctioned.
2. the lack of six days to work, for a period of four months.
3. more than twelve lack of punctuality in a period of six months, or twenty-five in a period of one year.
4. the falseness, disloyalty, fraud, abuse of confidence, unlawful competition for enterprise and theft or robbery, both the working partners and to the company or to third parties within the same dependencies or during the performance of work or services for the account of the company.
5. the do disappear, disable, cause malfunctions or malicious modifications in raw, products, supplies, tools, machines, equipment, plant, buildings, appliances and company documents.
6. the insubordination or disobedience to internal enterprise regime regulation or orders of commanders, as well as the induction of the same when magazine special gravity.
7. the direct or indirect participation in the Commission of offence qualified as such in the Penal Code.
8. the falseness in the circumstances of accidents, sickness or accident simulation and malicious or false extension in their healing.
9. the drunken regular if it has negative repercussions on the work.
10. the neglect of the work in positions of responsibility.
11. the abuse of authority.
12. the decrease in voluntary and continuous performance.
13. the Commission of immoral acts in the premises and premises of the company, inside and outside working hours.
14. all the listed in article 54.2 of the ET, considered as fair reasons for dismissal.
2: sanctions article 83.
The maximum penalties which may be imposed are as follows: slight lack: verbal reprimand; reprimand in writing; suspension of employment and salary up to two days.
For serious misconduct: Suspension of employment and salary of three to fifteen days; ineligibility for promotion during the period of one year.
By very serious offence: Suspension of employment and salary of fifteen to sixty days; ineligibility for promotion for a period of up to five years; dismissal.
Article 84. Prescription.
Absences will be prescribed by the course of the term which, at all times, set the applicable legislation.
(Without prejudice of those others cases in that proceeds the dismissal without compensation, with arrangement to the legislation existing, the company may agree it, without come obliged to impose another sanction, in them cases that then is detailed: to) missing ten days to the work in the period of six months.
(b) missing to the punctuality eight times in a month, fourteen in three months or twenty in six months.
(c) the indiscipline or disobedience when may cause serious damage to the company, to them companions / as of work, to the normality of it provision of this and whenever is produce in form public and with scandal.
(d) the decrease in voluntary of the performance normal in the work during three weeks row or six alternate in a period of six months.
(e) the drunkenness usual If impacts negatively on the work.
(f) the lead repeatedly fights or quarrels with the partners work, sufficing once when is injury, damage to facilities or noticeable interruption in the work.
(g) the infidelity to the company by passing to provide services to other competitor having it banned; revealing secrets or data bound book; falsifying or misrepresenting data or documents; offend serious and publicly to the company or its managerial staff.
(h) the simulation of disease or accident at work.
CHAPTER VIII occupational safety and health article 86. Development framework.
The protection of health is a basic and priority goal of the signatory parties and considered that achieving it requires the establishment and planning of preventive action in the workplace and in the companies having as purpose the elimination or reduction of risks in its origin, from their evaluation, adopting the necessary measures both in the correction of the existing situation and the technical and organizational evolution of the company to adapt work to the person and protect their health.
Many materials relating to the prevention of health and safety, shall apply the provisions contained in the law 31/1995 of 8 November, prevention of occupational hazards and concordant rules, which are rules of law required minimum and unavailable.
Article 87. Preventive action in the company.
Preventive action in companies from the scope of this Convention will be inspired by the following principles: • avoid and combat the risks at source.
• Evaluate those who can not be avoided.
• Replace if possible dangerous thing for which there is little or no danger.
• Personal protective equipment must be used when risks may not be avoided or not can be limited sufficiently by technical means of collective protection or by measures, methods or procedures of work organization.
• Adopt measures that put the collective protection to the individual.
• To plan prevention.
• Adapt the work to the person, especially in regards to the ergonomic design of the jobs, and of the same organization.
Article 88. Medical examination.
The companies through their own services or the accident mutual (which have covered the risks of preventive services), or with those of others with whom he freely contracted such services, provided that they are legally authorized to do so, will conduct every year who pay consent a medical response to postures and handling raw materials or additives that are handled in the workplace.
All of this in accordance with article 22 of law 31/1995 of 8 November.
Article 89. Protection of maternity and breast-feeding.
1. the assessment of risks referred to in article 16 of law 31/95 of 8 November must include the determination of the nature, degree and duration of exposure of workers in State of pregnancy, recent childbirth and breastfeeding to agents, procedures or working conditions that can adversely affect the health of workers or the fetus in any activity that can present a hazard specific. If the results of the evaluation reveals a risk to safety and health and a possible effect on the pregnancy or breastfeeding of workers cited, the management of the company shall take necessary measures to avoid exposure to this risk, through an adaptation of the conditions or the working time of the affected worker. These measures will be included when necessary, the non-realization of night work or shift work.
2. when conditions or working time adaptation is not possible or, in spite of such adaptation, employment conditions could adversely affect the health of the pregnant woman or the fetus, and thus certify it the medical services of the National Institute of Social security or mutual societies, according to the entity with which the company has agreed the coverage of occupational hazards , with the report of the doctor of the national health service that optionally attend the worker, this will play a post from work or function different and compatible with her condition. The company shall determine, after consultation with the R.T., the relationship of jobs exempt from risks to these effects. Change of job or function will be carried out in accordance with the rules and criteria to be applied in cases of functional mobility and will have effects until the moment in which the State of health of the worker allow his reinstatement to the previous post.
In the course of that, even applying the rules referred to in the preceding paragraph, did not exist because of work or compatible function, the worker may be destined to a not corresponding to your group or equivalent position, although it will retain the right to set fees from its place of origin.
3. If such a change of position is not technically or objectively feasible, or not it may reasonably be required for justified reasons, it may be declared the passage of the employee affected the situation of suspension of the contract for risk during pregnancy, as referred to in article 45.1. (d) of the ET, during the period necessary for the protection of its security or of its health and while persists the impossibility of reinstate is to its since previous or to another since compatible with its State.
4. the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 of this article shall also apply during the period of breastfeeding, if working conditions could adversely affect the health of women, the child and thus certify it the medical services of the National Institute of Social security or mutual societies, according to the entity with which the company has agreed the coverage of occupational hazards , with the report of the doctor of the national health service that optionally attend the worker, the son or daughter. You can, also declared the pass of the worker affected the situation of suspension of contract risk during breastfeeding of sons or daughters under the age of nine months.
5. pregnant women are entitled to be absent from work, entitled to remuneration, to carry out prenatal tests and birth preparation techniques, notice to the company and justification of the need for its implementation within the working day.
6. during the period of suspension of the contract of work to be maternity, risk during pregnancy, risk during breastfeeding, diseases caused by pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding, adoption, foster care and parentage, will be void the dismissal which has the mobile one of the grounds for discrimination prohibited in the Constitution or the law, either to occur with violation of fundamental rights and liberties of the worker.
Article 90. Handling chemicals.
Chemicals suppliers will supply the products that can be manipulated in certain jobs properly labeled in accordance with the current legislation on classification, packaging and labelling of dangerous substances at the time that the datasheet of the product.
The company shall make available to workers in the position of labour and prevention delegates the technical specifications of the materials used.
In no event will be mixtures of chemicals that are not properly studied and known the datasheet of the product and corresponding labelling.
CHAPTER IX training article 91.
Given that vocational training is one of the strategic axes to ensure the future of the Spanish the textile industries as well as improvement of the possibilities of employment and promotion professional, personal, economic and social, of the people who work in them, both parties agree to encourage joint actions for the promotion and development of the formation of the textile and clothing sectors.
This collective Convention signatory organizations adhere to the sub-system of vocational training to employment regulated by RDL 4/2015, 22 March and by the RD 395/2007 of 23 March and RD 1224 / 2009 of 17 July, in parts of which have not been repealed, for the recognition of skills acquired by the experience by adjusting the provisions of such regulations to the singularities of the textile industry.
The certificates of professionalism are the instrument of accreditation official of the qualifications professional of the catalogue national of qualifications professional. These certificates certify the set of skills that enable the development of an activity. The companies will promote the participation of working people who do not have official certifications, so that training actions planned by the companies will keep close contact with the national catalogue of national qualifications and your corresponding modular catalogue.
Article 94. Joint training Commission.
Enterprises will facilitate the participation of the RLT in the definition, information and monitoring of training plans.
To such effect, companies exhibiting company training plans, who have 100 or more people, by agreement between the RLT and the direction of the company, it may constitute a joint training Commission, whose members shall be appointed from among the RLT and enterprise and acting within the framework of responsibilities and rights that boast as such.
Article 95. Training of workers or workers with fixed-term contracts.
In application of the provisions of article 15.7, third paragraph of the ET, in every company that employs people with fixed-term contracts, will be made the participation in continuous training actions in the company.
Article 96. Of training actions in the company.
Training actions in the company, within the framework of the strategic objectives of the enterprises, promote the participation of the least-skilled, as well as respect for the principle of equality of opportunities for all persons, which will accommodate systems that guarantee the absence of direct or indirect discrimination between workers of one sex or the other.
In any case the companies will study any proposal, presented by the RLT, aims at the elaboration of a Business Plan.
Article 97. Training Individual permission.
People affected by this Convention may apply for individual training permits in the terms agreed in the system of vocational training for employment regulated by Royal Decree 395/2007 of 23 March and order TAS / 2307 / 2007 of 27 July, which regulates the financing of actions of training in companies, including individual training permits , or standard that may replace it in the future.
Firms will be all the means at its disposal so that upon request to access this form of subsidized individual permit.
Training actions for which can apply for permit training must: • not be included in the training of company or contract plan program.
• Be aimed to the development or adaptation of technical professional qualifications and/or their personal training.
• Be recognized by an official degree or official accreditation, including the vocational titles and certificates of professionalism, as well as any other accrediting competencies to the exercise of an occupation or trade.
• Excluded from the training permit training actions that do not correspond to the classroom training.
However, will accept the face-to-face part of those carried out through distance mode.
In addition, in accordance with article 12.3 of the Royal Decree 395/2007, of 23 March, you can use these permissions to access to the processes of assessment, recognition and accreditation of competencies acquired through work experience or other non-formal and informal learning.
The duration of the permit shall not exceed 200 hours per year.
The management of the company may take into account, when assessing the application for the permission of training, organizational and/or productive needs of the company, which shall seek the opinion of the RLT, as well as the enjoyment of permissions not affecting significantly the performance of work in the same.
Article 98. Sectoral joint training Commission.
In accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree-Law 4/2015 March 23, is a Joint Committee of sectoral training, which will be assigned the following functions: a. learn vocational training for employment, which is carried out in the sector.
b. set indicative criteria and the General priorities of the sectoral training offer directed to workers.
c. participate and collaborate in activities, studies or investigations of a sectoral character and make proposals in relation to the national system of qualifications and vocational training and corresponding to the sector national reference centres.
d. prepare an annual report on the training carried out in the sector.
e. any others that them are attributed by the regulations of development of this Royal Decree.
f all functions detailed in article 28 of the above-mentioned Royal Decree-Law CHAPTER X policies of equality article 99. Harassment sexual and harassment by reason of sex.
Without prejudice to the provisions of the criminal code, constitutes sexual harassment any verbal or physical behaviour of a sexual nature that have the purpose or that has the effect of violating the dignity of a person, in particular when creating an intimidating, degrading or offensive environment.
Constitutes harassment on grounds of sex behavior carried out according to the sex of a person, with the purpose or effect of violating their dignity and create an intimidating, degrading or offensive environment.
Sexual harassment and harassment will be considered in any case discriminatory on grounds of sex.
The person harassed will be the only legitimate in the litigation on harassment sexual and by reason of sex. In these cases the respondent shall prove the absence of discrimination in the measures taken and their proportionality.
The conditioning of a law or of an expectation of right to the acceptance of a situation constituent of harassment sexual or of harassment by reason of sex is considered also act of discrimination by reason of sex.
Companies should promote working conditions that prevent sexual and gender harassment and arbitrate specific procedures for their prevention and to give the allegations or claims that may make people who have been subject to the same runway.
To this end measures should be negotiated with the RT, such as the production and dissemination of codes of good practice, conducting information campaigns or training may be.
Article 100. Protection comprehensive against the violence of gender.
Of conformity with it willing in it law organic 1 / 2004 of 28 of December, of measures of protection integral against the violence of gender, and specifically in the article 21 and it available additional seventh of said text legal, it worker victim of violence of gender will have right, for do effective your protection a: • the reduction of it day of work with decrease proportional of the wage.
• The reorganization of working time, through the adaptation of the schedule, the implementation of flexitime or other forms of management of working time which are used in the company, a decision of the interested.
• In case of being compelled to abandon job in the town where had been providing its services, to enforce your protection or his right to comprehensive social assistance, has the right to occupy another workstation in the same professional group or equivalent salary level that the company has vacant in any of their places of work. The company shall notify affected by gender-based violence worker vacancies at this time or that may occur in the future. Transfer or change of workplace will have an initial duration of six months, during which the company shall be obliged to reserve the position previously occupied by the worker. After this period, the employee can choose between the return to their previous job or continuity in the new. In the latter case, will decay the aforementioned obligation to reserve.
• Suspend its contract when it forced to leave his post. He period of suspension will have a duration initial that not may exceed of six months, unless of them performances of guardianship judicial is that the effectiveness of the right of protection of the victim required the continuity of the suspension. In this case, the judge may extend the suspension for three months, with a maximum of eighteen months. These periods of suspension subject to job, referred to in article 48.6 of the ET will be consideration of contribution period effective for the purposes of the corresponding Social Security benefits, retirement, permanent disability, death or survival, maternity and unemployment.
• Termination of the employment contract.
• To not compute as failures of assistance, the absences or failures of punctuality motivated by it situation physical or psychological derived of the violence of genre accredited by them service social of attention or services of health, according to proceed.
Will be null the dismissals of them victims of violence by the exercise of those rights before mentioned.
Violence situations that give rise to the recognition of the rights regulated by this chapter, is credited with the order of protection in favour of the victim. Exceptionally, it will be title of accreditation of this situation, the report of the public prosecutor's Office indicating the existence of evidence that the applicant is victim of gender violence until dictate is the protective order.
Rights regulated in this article are not literal transposition of the THE 1/2004 and the partial modifications involving certain articles of the Statute of workers. In this sense, its interpretation and scope will not differ from legal norms that bring reference.
Article 101. Equality between women and men.
The organisations that signed the Convention, combining the principles of freedom and autonomy with the promotion of equality between women and men understand necessary to make an effort in the textile-clothing sector, considering this a sector undertaken and progress made in equality policies, and pay particular attention to the reconciliation of work and family personal life, to foster greater responsibility on the assumption of family responsibilities between women and men to achieve real equality and effective.
Of conformity with it willing in the law organic 3 / 2007, them companies are forced to respect the equality of try and of opportunities in the field labor, and with this purpose must adopt measures directed to avoid any type of discrimination labour between women and men, according with the RT plans of equality in all those companies that have templates of more than 250 people.
During the term of this agreement, to develop the law of equality, will be negotiated with the RT plans in those companies whose template is more than 100 workers or workers with a lower percentage to 50% representation of women.
In the event that companies do not have their own for the corresponding processing means, sectoral Equality Commission, establish mechanisms to get aid and the formalities necessary to develop these plans.
To negotiate equality plans will create a joint Commission between representatives of the direction of the company and the RLT which will be responsible for the negotiation, implementation and follow-up.
CHAPTER XI Observatory industrial textile article 102.
Trade Union and business representations of the sector, while respecting the respective autonomy and responsibility, they believe in the need to advance instruments of social dialogue and dialogue in the areas of the sector, promoting effective labour Observatory Industrial of the collective agreement constituted in 1996 as well as the forms and contents of industrial relations in their companies and work centers.
For effective implementation and development of these principles are realized following paragraphs, complementary to already provided in the set of articles of this collective agreement and the objectives and specific agreements of this Observatory.
Trade unions and business signatories to the collective agreement at sectoral level, will develop a system of information and study in the framework of the industrial Observatory of the collective agreement in relation to: 1. economic development.
The Industrial Observatory will monitor the main indicators of the sector and its sub-sectors, to permanently have an updated map of the macroeconomic framework and proceed to the synthesis of the same in the various international bodies.
Within the scope of the Observatory will be defined object of this permanent monitoring areas and periods of their regular updating.
2. structural situation.
There will be an annual sectoral and subsectoral balance of the information on: • productive activity.
• Productive structure, internationalization, decentralization and relocation of productive processes, networks industrial subsidiaries and suppliers in Spain and in the world.
• Special attention to the productive structure which is made up of SMEs of our country.
• Processes of industrial restructuring caused or predictable and productive consequences and employment.
• Imports and exports.
((• Employment, broken down by: a) occupational groups and gender, and b) different contractual arrangements. Trends and future needs.
• Labour cost and compensation levels.
• Training of managers and qualified staff as well as the rest of the templates with monitoring needs identified and developed projects.
• Evolution and technological trends, design and consumption, in the national and international levels.
• Sectoral initiatives of I + d + I, means and results.
• Public initiatives to support the development of the textile and clothing.
• Competitiveness and sectoral and subsectoral productivity and its relationship with issues arising from the sector itself or of more general scope. As educational policy, fiscal policy and infrastructure and standards and measures affecting international trade.
• Health and safety at work. Rates and causes of the absenteeism, diseases professional.
• Environmental issues, issues and initiatives • development of initiatives in Corporate Social responsibility, codes of conduct, their implementation and follow-up.
With reference to these matters, and those others who decide on the Observatory itself, will be established media and forms for broadcast inside and outside the sector, as well as the appropriate joint initiatives of the Observatory itself, or business and trade union organizations that compose it, in relation to public administrations or other national and international entities.
3. in companies of less than 80 employees.
In territorial and/or sectoral areas defined in the Industrial Observatory of the collective agreement, will coordinate global monitoring of enterprises of less than eighty employees, jointly between representations business and unions, in order to the industrial and economic progress of the same.
4. sectoral joint Commission mediation and follow-up.
The Observatory Industrial of the collective agreement shall appoint a Joint Committee of 4 people, two for business representation and two others by the Union, whose mission will be to articulate the procedure for the development of the above. This Commission shall take the decisions by consensus.
5. this joint, bipartite Commission will also issue those reports and resolutions that in implementation of the plan in support of the textile and clothing (agreement on June 13, 2006 between the Ministry of labour and Social Affairs, the Ministry of industry, tourism and trade, the Spanish Intertextile Council and FITAG-UGT and CCOO-INDUSTRY unions) and its implementing regulations , you are assigned.
The signatory parties consider that the process initiated with the change of nomenclature in 1998 with a new system of professional classification and economic correspondence, should be terminated, and with it the practical totality of the regulation contained in this same second DT, in force until 2008-2010 Convention text.
Despite the foregoing, those sectors that had not completed the phase of transit to final earnings, may continue to apply the regime regulated in the previous second DT (Convention 2008-2010) until its total completion, by applying the annual 1% increase to reach the intended referent. Also, them discrepancies or doubts of character subsectoral and them issues, individual or collective, that can raise is in relation to the replacement of the previous system of categories professional and posts of work by the new system of the gazetteer, is subject to the Commission joint, with character Advisory and always prior to his approach before any another jurisdiction or competition.
First additional provision.
The Government of Spain, based on the proposal of the National Commission on safety and health at work, approved the Spanish strategy for safety and health at work. Agreement ratified by all the partners social, and included by their importance in the agreement on negotiation collective (ANC-2008).
Within the ANC-2008 regarding the implementation and promotion of preventive policies in sectors by way of collective bargaining, sets the creation and establishment of specific in each of them, bodies for programmes of action in the companies of the sector.
In this sense and understanding the need to achieve the objectives proposed in the strategy for the improvement of the prevention of risks in our sector, is the specific organ for the implementation and development of the objective 3 of the agreement on the Spanish strategy of safety and health.
This body is joint with representatives of employers and trade unions and assumes all the powers referred to in the strategy and development provisions, and is in charge of the programmes of action in the sector, in the projects submitted to the Foundation for the prevention of occupational risks.
This body shall draw up a report annual with the activities and development of each project to the Commission joint, for its analysis and ratification.
The functions of this organ specific are assumed by the Observatory industrial of the Convention collective, which shall appoint in each call to them agents sectoral of prevention in representation of each an of them parties signatory.
Second additional provision. Transformation of fixed in permanent-intermittent contracts.
In the sectors of this Convention which have a marked seasonality of its production cycle, as it is the case with clothing and a genus of point, and their firms that pass through difficulties, and as a possible alternative less harmful to the collective termination of contracts for economic, technical, organizational or production reasons that they intend to carry out, is prioritize the eventual transformation of the permanent contracts into permanent-intermittent as a mechanism to avoid job losses. This transformation must be agreed upon between the company and the RLT, prior to the submission and acceptance of the workers concerned.
Where the business conditions that have given rise to the measurement of transformation or within two years from the same have been exceeded, the company and the RLT valued attendant circumstances and the possibility of maintaining the measure or accommodate it, total or partially, to the previous situation.
Third additional provision. Adherence to the ASAC.
The parties signatory is adhere to the V agreement on solution autonomous of conflicts labor (ASAC) subscribed by them organizations Union UGT and CCOO and them organizations business CEOE and CEPYME the 7 of February of 2012 (BOE of 23 of February of 2012).
In the event of them effects of the conflict labor affect exclusively to a community autonomous, them parts is sent to them bodies of solution extrajudicial of conflicts labor, existing in each community autonomous.
Workplaces that are in an autonomous community and are within the scope of the national sectoral Convention, and of the resolution of the conflict may arise consequences for the company and work centers in other REGIONS, may undergo the Inter-Confederation mediation and arbitration (SIMA) service.
Fourth additional provision.
Code of conduct: the undersigned organizations of this Convention, whose European representations also signed in September 1997, a protocol that constitute a code of conduct to observe in order to get an internationally competitive industry based on respect for human rights, within the framework of a fair and open global trade, ratify those contents and explicitly manifest their compromise to work , subject to the guidelines which establish the following conventions of the ILO.: • Conventions 29 and 105 on the prohibition of forced labour.
• Conventions 87 and 98 on freedom of Association and right to collective bargaining.
• Convention 138 on child labour prohibition.
• Convention 111 on the discrimination in the employment.
Commitment reaches to the promotion and dissemination of the good practice, promoting its implementation at all levels.
Fifth additional provision.
Antiquity. Creates a specific, Joint Commission between the signatory parties, which will undertake the study of the concept of antiquity, the economic effect of their current values on the sectoral wage and alternatives for their replacement through the compensatory mechanisms that are considered to be more timely. The work of this Committee should form the basis for negotiations on this matter at the next Convention.
Provision additional sixth. Professional classification.
Professional groups and categories of staff within the scope of this Convention, are those contained in the list of the different sub-sectors, published in the official Gazette No. 211, September 3, 1998, as part of that the definitions and additions published in the various sub-sectoral annexes, from that year until now.
Available end first.
The rules of the Convention referring to texts or legal provisions shall be automatically adapted in the light of the legislative or regulatory changes that can occur.
Them standards of law unavailable that is contain in them provisions legal that is publish during the validity of this Convention, is adapted to its text, when enter in collision with any standard of this. To such end, the Commission joint is meet to instances of any of them parts to make them modifications necessary and promote its registration and publication mandatory.
Second final provision.
For terms not foreseen in this agreement is applicable current legislation at all times, agree in any case, the provisions of the third article of the Statute of workers.
ANNEX I industry textile, fibre recovery and bouquet of water of the same article 1. Functional area.
This annex, of way complementary to what regulates the article 2 of the part general, forces to the companies and their personal integrated in the Sector textile of fibers of recovery. The companies affected it will be in form total and exclusive, comprising all its activities, both preparation as spinning, weaving, dye and finish and their related, preparatory, complementary and auxiliary.
Also obliges the rugs and carpets located geographically in the following cities: to) Alicante Alcoy, Alcocer de Planes, Alcoleja, Mariola Bañeres, Benasau, Benejama, Benifallim, Benilloba, Beniarrés, Biar, Núñez Cela, Cocentaina, Gayanes, Muro de Alcoy and Villena.
(b) Valencia, Agullent, Albaida, Adzeneta of Albaida, Alcúdia of Crespins, Anna, Ayelo de Malferit, Bocairent, Canals, the Canada, Montaverner, Ontinyent and Sagunto.
(c) Castellon and Forcall.
Also, les will be of application this annex if them companies of these localities or of any other is moved to another different or established in different populations of the provinces of Alicante, Valencia or Castellón, dependencies, branches, agencies, offices, etc.
The companies in the industry of water located in the above mentioned cities, which manufactured exclusively for third parties, apply the regulation which consists in the agreement of the Joint Committee of 30 March 1994, who plays which was previously Article 12 of this annex.
Article 2. Incentives.
When 50 per 100 of the staff of a company perceives some plus, work piece, bumpers or any other compensation with incentive system, the rest of the people who work in it, what ever their professional qualification, will receive an incentive in the amount fixed in the table that is related at the end of this annex, which shall be paid per working day , from Monday to Saturday.
Also companies credited such incentives in the amount fixed in the table, all of the staff when it had established no system of measured work or piecework.
Without prejudice of its amount liquid, the amount of perception of these incentives not will be taken in account for the calculation of antiquity, pays of Convention, pay extras or other complement wage any.
Incentives or premiums not included in the preceding paragraphs were experiencing an increase in the percentage amount, terms and conditions that are set out in paragraphs 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of article 52 of the text of the general part of this agreement, with the understanding that for each of the years from entry into force of this , the increase will be limited to the amount liquid incentives that represent up to 40 per 100 on wages based on previous year's working days in those companies in which the incentives represent amounts exceeding 40 per 100.
The designated increase does not guarantee or presupposes, in any event, a certain incentive payment, but that this must be paid in connection with the activity that is obtained in each case.
Article 3. Items of work.
The companies will facilitate to your personal garments of work made because of three each two years, except for the personal of bouquet of water, that will receive two garments to the year.
Article 4. Death and disability insurance.
Companies included in the scope of the present annex shall establish, individually, in favor of his staff accident insurance because of death or total and permanent disability, in the development of their job function, in the amount and terms this Convention determines.
Recovery 2015 fibers category 1st semester 2nd semester pay day Inc. euro salary day Inc. euro production assistant Prod.
Espec. Conf. and finish.
Espec. 1st Prep. and spinning.
Of. Prep. and spinning.
Of. Tej. and finish.
Of. Perch. and Ahab.
Ofic. Specialized to.
Ofic. Specialized B.
28.78 6.48 28.84 6.50 technical assistant.
28.54 6.43 28.60 6,44 Manager.
32,90 7,29 32.97 7,30 Tint/colorist/Chief Lab.
33.30 7,34 33.36 7.35 head production.
34,95 7.70 35,02 7,71 technical director.
41,09 8,84 41,18 8.86 Superior degree.
41,09 8,84 41,18 8.86 maintenance and General Services Assistant.
27,00 6,13 27.06 6,14 Vigilante/Porter.
Of. 2.a general services.
Of. 1. for general services.
27,52 6.25 27.57 6,26 official store.
32.90 7,29 32,97 7,30 administration and Informatics Aux. Adminis.
Of. 2.a Adminis.
Of. Adminis. 1.a
31,68 7.02 31.74 7.04 Chief Secc. Adminis.
Prog. Anal. Inform.
34.11 7.51 34.18 7,52 computer Chief.
37,82 8.22 37,89 8.24 Personal Chief 1.a 37,82 8.22 37,89 8.24 CFO.
41,09 8,84 41,18 8.86 director human resources.
41,09 8,84 41,18 8.86 Superior degree.
41,18 8.86 commercial official sales.
29.06 6.54 29.12 6.56 technical sales.
Jefe Sec. / Deleg. or area.
33,30 7,34 33,36 7.35 Chief of sales.
37,00 8.05 37,08 8,07 technical sales.
41,09 8,84 41,18 8.86 commercial director.
41,09 8,84 41,18 8.86 ANNEX II industries of obtaining of fibers of cotton and exploitation of by-products CHAPTER I provisions general article 1. Functional area.
This annex requires to all them companies included within the scope of application that regulates the article 2 of it part general, that is devote to the obtaining of fibers of cotton and use of by-products, or to this activity jointly with others; based on the following definition of the sector: production of cotton fibers and use of by-products industry, includes all the process aimed at the production of cotton fiber, from the phase of distribution of seed growers, dissemination, advice, inspection and control methods of cultivation, and reception of the raw cotton, to the industrial transformation of this consistent separation of the fiber from the seed and the obtaining of by-products from the latter.
Shall also apply to companies or sections of them included in the scope of the Convention to include, within its manufacturing cycle, cotton seed industrialization well whether extraction or other products derived from seed.
CHAPTER II conditions of work article 2.
Establish definitions and assessment of the following jobs: sharpening: is the task that takes one person older than eighteen years that sharpening discs, mounts and unmounts disks shafts and attached them to the ginning machines.
All person hired eventually by season or campaign, or by time determined, that works in the company nine months followed or alternate within a period of twelve months, will pass to form part of the template of the personal fixed.
Persons who are elected delegates of personnel and have the consideration of fixed discontinuous, included in the corresponding register, will have preferential right, solely during the campaign out of cotton, to join at the beginning of the same and to cease its completion, always taking into consideration the position they occupy. This right may exercise not so do exceed the time established in the previous paragraph to access the status of fixed template.
The duration of the mandate will be legally established in every moment to fixed template representatives».
The companies that have established a system of remuneration by incentives may adjust the activity normal to them definitions contained in the article 15 of the Convention General, even when them perceptions Middle not exceed of the 40 by 100 of them designated by the Convention for activity normal, all this to the object of that them activities real is correspond with them scientifically correct to performance normal.
The companies, and provided that not have implanted a system of work to three shifts, to the establish the calendar of work, must contemplate a day intensive of seven hours daily, in day of Monday to Friday, from the day 1 of March until the day 15 of September, developing is in the period understood between the 1 of January and the 28 of February , and between September 15 and December 31, the rest of the annual Conference agreed in this agreement.
CHAPTER III conditions economic article 6.
For monthly staff salary amount shall be calculated by dividing the amount of 365 days of salary by 12.
It will be considered monthly the following personnel: to) administrative staff.
(b) commercial staff.
(d) technical staff.
Article 7. Plus No absenteeism on the assumption that the collective rate of absenteeism reaches or exceeds 8 per 100, according to article 61 bis of the general part, shall be paid, on an individual basis, the 4.4 per 100 planned expressed article whom the rate of absence from work does not exceed the 4 by 100 monthly personal computation paid the amount by overdue payments, with the exception of the part corresponding to the pay regulatory extras that credited semi-annually in proportion to the amount and the months in which is has earned the not-absenteeism Plus.
When the collective computation of absenteeism laid down in that article 61 bis of the general part does not reach 8 per 100 of absence in any of the months of the semester shall apply the payment of the difference not perceived and that, in each individual case, appropriate.
This perception will continue the conditions laid down in the general part of the Convention, be calculated on wages to normal activity, increased with the prize of antiquity, as well as not compute for the calculation of overtime.
For the computation of absences to work not taken into account, the permissions with remuneration laid down in paragraphs a), b), c), e), g), h) and k) of article 44 of the general part.
(Not will be enforceable to them companies of this sector that intend to establish a regime of work of four or five shifts the requirement of that this suppose the use integral of the machinery that meets conditions of technology modern to is concerns the paragraph 1.b) of the article 31 of the part general.
Cotton fibres obtaining industry and obtaining by-products 2015 professional group jobs 1st semester 2nd semester € daily wage wage daily € A. Assistant.
26.56 26,62 Administration Assistant.
28.50 28,56 press caretaker.
Continuous press watchdog.
Watchman or serene.
Oficialia of production.
31,96 32,02 second oficialia of administration.
Operador-Operadora of computer science.
Oficialia of General maintenance.
Oficialia in sales.
Oficialia in laboratory.
First staff assistant.
Second staff assistant.
Third staff assistant.
Foreman's second crop.
Tractor factory and C. mechanical driver.
Field tractor driver.
D. technical specialist.
Administrative Officer of first.
36.17 36.24 programmer/analyst app. Computer.
Qualified maintenance officer.
Second Chief of staff.
Chief of staff of third.
Foreman's first crop.
Organization of first technician.
E Prof. not entitled and team headquarters.
41.03 41,12 Deputy of Factoria.
Head of administration.
Computer systems analyst.
Maintenance section Manager.
Head of delegation or area.
Manager of Office technique.
Head of quality.
First Chief of administration.
Second Chief of administration.
Chief of staff of first.
Head of recruitment.
Head of organization.
F. Prof. grade average. Department Headquarters.
Chief of factory.
43.84 43.93 perito agricultural.
Head of computer science.
Head of sales.
Head of laboratory.
Head of distribution.
Commercial Director of SMEs.
56,63 56,74 Chief Financial Officer.
Director of human resources.
Director sales in large companies.
ANNEX III industry textile of the process cotton CHAPTER I provisions general article 1. Functional area.
This annex requires all companies of the cotton sub-sector, which understands the industry dedicated to transform a maximum of 60 millimeters in length, artificial or synthetic fibers into thread, fabric and wadding.
The undertakings concerned will be in totally and exclusively, including all activities both spinning and weaving, dye and finish, with their related, preparatory, complementary and ancillary.
CHAPTER II working conditions article 2. Piecework.
In the systems of incentive consistent in the work to destajo, is will be to it established in the article 57.2 of the part general. Them remuneration and others conditions of the Convention will be compensated and absorbable, provided is respect them percentages established in the article 57.2 of the part general, to whose tenor, in them cases of work to destajo, in the activity measure, is considered that is well established when the 65 by 100 of the personal subject to a same rate scope perceptions equal to them of it activity normal and the 25 by 100 of the personal exceed such perceptions by it However in a 15 per 100. These percentages will be verified with the periodicity foreseen in article cited 57.2.
Article 3. Review normal activity.
Companies that have established a system of incentive pay can be adjusted normal activity to the definitions contained in article 15 of the general part, even when measures perceptions do not exceed 40 per 100 of those set forth in the Convention for normal activity, all in order that the actual activities correspond to the scientifically correct to normal performance.
Article 4. Monthly.
They will be considered monthly all the categories of the existing list, except the framed in the professional groups A, B and C of the Areas of production, warehouse and maintenance - General Service.
Article 5. Plus not absenteeism.
In the event that the collective rate of absenteeism reaches or exceeds 8 per 100, pursuant to article 61 bis of the general part, shall be paid on an individual basis the 4.4 per 100, provided for in article expressed, who whose rate of absences to work does not exceed 3 per 100 in its monthly personal computer paying fines for overdue payments, with the exception of the part corresponding to the regulatory extraordinary bonuses, which will be paid every six months in proportion to the amounts of the same and the months that it has earned such participation in profits. They are not counted for purposes of calculating the percentages of absenteeism paid allowances referred to in paragraphs a), b), c), g), h) and k) of article 44 of the General Convention and having as a cause of occupational accidents or common illness, always in both cases occurs hospitalization or surgical intervention.
When the computation of absenteeism laid down in that article does not reach 8 per 100 of absences in any of the months of the semester, shall make payment of the not perceived differences and that, in each individual case, appropriate.
First additional provision. Assimilation of categories (Gazetteer).
The definitions and framework in the occupational groups of the categories of vehicle and driver's second, in the Area of maintenance and general services, will be those contained in the previous wording of the first additional provision, since 2001 until 2014 last Convention, in this same sub-sectoral annex.
Cotton 2015 group category first semester second semester daily monthly daily monthly Area of production to auxiliary.
26.54 807,43 26.59 809,03 B specialist of spinning.
26.67 811,41 26.73 813,02 specialist of weaving.
26.67 811,41 26.73 813,02 specialist of finishes.
26.67 811,41 26.73 813,02 C official of spinning.
27.90 848,11 27,95 849,80 official of weaving.
27.90 848,11 27,95 849,80 Weaver.
29,85 907,92 29,91 909,72 official glueing.
31,27 950,74 31,33 952,63 official of finishes.
29,85 907,92 29,91 909,72 d technical specialist of prints.
35,49 1.079,93 35,56 1.082,08 Petty Officer.
38,34 1.166,10 38.42 1.168,42 e charge of section.
39,74-1.209,14 39,82 1.211,54 technical Dyer.
39,74 1.209,14 39,82 1.211,54 F head of manufacturing (Butler).
46,84 1.424,51 46,94 1.427,34 g Technical Director.
53,93 1.639,83 54,04 1.643,09 area of administration and data processing specialist of management B.
27.29 829,77 27.34 831,42 administrative official c.
34,08 1.036,88 34.15 1.038,94 computer operator.
34,08 1.036,88 34.15 1.038,94 e administrative section chief.
41,87 1.273,73 41,95 1.276,26 programmer-analyst of computer science.
39,74 1.209,14 39,82 1.211,54 responsible for training.
41,87 1.273,73 41,95 1.276,26 F information technology Chief.
48,25 1.467,56 48,35 1.470,48 Chief of staff.
48,25 1.467,56 48,35 1.470,48 g Chief Financial Officer.
53,93 1.639,83 54.04 1.643,09 director of human resources.
53,93 1.639,83 54.04 1.643,09 area of warehouse B specialist store.
26.67 811,41 26.73 813,02 c official store.
27.90 848,11 27.95 849,80 d store manager.
1.079,93 35,56 1.082,08 area of maintenance and services to General auxiliary General Services.
26.54 807,43 26,59 809,03 B specialist's services General.
26.67 811,41 26.73 813,02 watchman or Porter.
26.54 807,43 26.59 809,03 c driver of second.
31.27 950,74 31.33 952,63 General Services Officer.
32,66 993,79 32,73 995,77 official of second of maintenance.
32,66 993,79 32,73 995,77 d driver of first.
34,08 1.036,88 34.15 1.038,94 first of maintenance officer.
35,49 1.079,93 35,56 1.082,08 e charge maintenance section.
39,74 1.209,14 39,82 1.211,54 area C commercial seller.
31,94 972,00 32,00 973,93 technical sales d.
35,49 1.079,93 35,56 1.082,08 e head section, area.
43,97 1.338,37 44.06 1.341,03 model.
41.15 1.252,21 41,24 F 1.254,70 head of sales.
46,84 1.424,51 46,94 1.427,34 technical trade.
46,84 1.424,51 46,94 1.427,34 g commercial Director.
53,93 1.639,83 54.04 1.643,09 research and development laboratory assistant B area.
27.29 829,77 27.34 831,59 c official laboratory.
29,85 907,92 29,91 909,72 d technician of organization.
35,49 1.079,93 35,56 1.082,08 e manager of technical office.
39,74 1.209,14 39,82 1.211,54 head of quality.
41,87 1.273,73 41,95 1.276,26 Designer.
41,87 1.273,73 41,95 1.276,26 F head of laboratory.
49,66 1.510,63 49,76 1.513,63 theoretical.
48,25 1.467,56 48,35 1.470,48 ANNEX IV Subsector of the industry of the genre of point, hosiery and stockings CHAPTER I provisions general article 1. Functional area.
This sub-sectoral annex obliges all companies included in the definition of industrial activities from the Gazetteer of the gender Sector of point, hosiery and socks, as well as those included in article 2 of the Convention.
The companies affected it will be in form total and comprehensive of them activities of winding, weaving, clothing, finished, stiffeners and bouquet of water, with its related, preparatory, complementary and auxiliary, even when is exercise in different centers of work.
Applies, in addition, companies that carry out preparation using, majority, woven mesh of wave and collection, and woven mesh warp.
CHAPTER II conditions of work section 1 work piece and performance article 2.
Incentive systems, consisting of piecework, remuneration and other conditions of the agreement will be compensated and absorbable provided respect the percentages referred to in article 57, paragraph 2 of the general part, whose tenor, in the case of piecework in no measure activity, shall be considered is well established as 65% of the personnel subject to a same rate reaches the same perceptions to the normal activity and 25 per 100 personnel overcome those perceptions, at least 25 per 100. These percentages will be verified with the periodicity provided for in article 57 of the Convention.
Companies that have established a system of remuneration for incentive, may adjust normal activity to the definitions contained in article 15, of the General Convention, even though average workers perceptions do not exceed 40 per 100 of those set forth in the Convention for normal activity, all this, in order that the actual activities correspond to the scientifically correct to normal performance.
Seasonal work. Companies engaged in the production or manufacture of articles of season or novelty anyone who was his industrial process (textiles, clothing, and finishes and finishing) may suspend at any time of the year its work activities for a maximum period of sixty days a year suspension which may be continuous or discontinuous. For this purpose, the RT. of the company will be expressly stated their agreement with this suspension, in the record or records that are processed to the labour authority, in which case the company will complement the provision of unemployment up to a ceiling of 25 per 100.
CHAPTER III conditions economic section 1 wage regulation article 5.
For monthly staff, the amount of the salary shall be calculated by dividing the amount of three hundred sixty-five days of daily wage for twelve months. The fixing of the wage daily for said personal is determined dividing by thirty the amount of the salary set in them tables wage with independence of the number of days of each month.
Section 2nd complements salary article 6. Consideration of monthly staff.
It will be considered monthly the following personnel: to) which holds professional category with remuneration of this type in the pay table.
(b) which was being considered as such in each company.
Article 7. Plus not absenteeism.
In the event that the collective rate of absenteeism reaches or exceeds 8 per 100, pursuant to article 61 bis of the general part, shall be paid, on an individual basis, the 4'4 by 100 intended in the article expressed to workers whose personal rate of absences to work does not exceed 3 per 100 within the calendar month making this payment on a monthly basis, with the exception of the part corresponding to the regulatory extraordinary bonuses, which will be paid every six months in proportion to the amount thereof and the months in which No absenteeism Plus has earned the. To these effects and as unique exceptions to the principle of that the absences, either that is the cause, is computed as absenteeism, is excluded the accident of work or the disease when have produced intervention surgical with internment; (((((((the permissions paid of them lyrics to), b), c), d), g), h), k) and 4 of the article 44 of the Convention General; and the absences fee-charging of the art. 36 of said Convention, according to the number 3 of the same.
When the collective computation of absenteeism laid down in that article 61 bis does not reach 8 per 100 of absences in any of the months of the semester, shall carry out payment of not perceived differences and that, in each individual case, they correspond.
It is agreed to be deemed the request for the social part that recognition of professional oficialia of clothing provided that recognition does not mean an increase in costs for enterprises.
Sector point gender, hosiery and stockings 2015 (first semester) professional group Professional category Euros/day or month production Area (I) manufacturing to 1. Auxiliary 26.55 2. Operador
3. Specialist clothing 26.82 4. Weaver specialist socks 27.08 5. Average Weaver specialist
6. Weaver specialist g.p.interior/exterior 27.61 7. Specialist clothing Middle 26,55 C 8. Official clothing 28.83 9. Official Weaver stockings and socks 29,47 10. Official Weaver 28.83 outside g.p. 11. Officer finishes, primers, dyes and prints 28.83 D 12. Technical weaving 36,44 13. Technical clothing 36,44 E 14. Responsible section 39.90 F 15. Butler 1.427,20 G 16. Director production 1.639,90 production Area (II) warehouse B 17. Specialist store 26.55 C 18. Official store 27,61 D 19. Manager warehouse 37,86 Area of administration and Informatics to 20. Auxiliary administration 807,43 B 21. Specialist management 807,43 C 22. Official administration 2nd 1.023,62 23. Computer operator 979,12 D 24. Official administration 1st 1.151,64 25. Programmer-Analyst applications computer 1.151,64 and 26. Chief Administration 1.279,08 27. Analyst systems computer 1.279,08 F 28. Chief information technology 1.427,20 29. Chief Financial Officer 1.639,90 30. Director human resources 1.555,22 Area maintenance and general services to 31. Auxiliar
32. Vigilante-Portero 26.55 C 33. Driver of second 28.83 34. Official of maintenance services general 31.50 D 35. Driver 1st 34,35 36. Official qualified maintenance 35.67 37. Manager maintenance section 39.90 commercial C 38. Official sales 979,12 39 D. Technical sales 1.213,36 E 40. Head delegation or 1.213,36 F 41 area. Chief Sales 1.427,20 42 G. Commercial Director 1.639,90 Area research and development B 43. Assistant laboratory 26.55 C 44. Official laboratory 28.83 D 45. Technical organization 35.67 E 46. Responsible technical office 39.90 47. Head of quality 39.90 48. Designer 42.06 F 49. Chief laboratory 42.06 50. Theoretical 48,29 2015 (second semester) professional group Professional category Euros/day or month production Area (I) manufacturing to 1. Auxiliar
3. Specialist clothing 26.88 4. Weaver specialist socks 27.14 5. Weaver specialist average 27.14 6. Weaver specialist g.p. indoor/outdoor 27.66 7. Specialist preparation average 26.60 C 8. Official clothing 28.89 9. Official Weaver stockings and socks 29.53 10. Official Weaver outdoor g.p. 28.89 11. Officer finishes, primers, dyes and prints 28.89 D 12. Technical weaving 36,51 13. Technical clothing 36,51 E 14. Responsible section 39.98 F 15. Butler 1.430,04 G 16. Director production 1.643,16 production Area (II) warehouse B 17. Specialist store 26.60 C 18. Official store 27.66 D 19. Manager warehouse 37,93 Area of administration and Informatics to 20. Auxiliary administration 809,03 B 21. Specialist management 809,03 C 22. Official administration 2nd 1.025,66 23. Computer operator 981,07 D 24. Official administration 1st 1.153,93 25. Programmer-Analyst applications computer 1.153,93 E 26. Chief Administration 1.281,63 27. Analyst systems computer 1.281,63 F 28. Chief information technology 1.430,04 29. Chief Financial Officer 1.643,16 30. Director human resources 1.558,31 Area maintenance and general services to 31. Auxiliar
32. Vigilante-Portero 26.60 C 33. Driver of second 28.89 34. Official maintenance services general 31.56 D 35. Driver 1st 34,42 36. Official qualified maintenance 35.74 37. Responsible section maintenance 39,98 Area commercial C 38. Official sales 981,07 D 39. Technical sales 1.215,77 E 40. Head delegation or area 1.215,77 F 41. Chief Sales 1.430,04 G 42. Director commercial 1.643,16 Area research and development B 43. Assistant laboratory 26.60 C 44. Official laboratory 28,89 D 45. Technical organization 35.74 and 46. Responsible office technical 39,98
47 head of quality 39.98 48. Designer 42,14 F 49. Chief laboratory 42,14 50. Theoretical 48.39 ANNEX V industry textile of the process wool CHAPTER I provisions general article 1. Functional area.
He present annex requires to them companies covered within its field of application and whose activities is were received in them annexes V (textile wool), VII (conditionings textile), VIII (manufacturing mechanical and manual of carpets and tapestries) 18TH (bouquet of water), 19TH (manufacturing of berets), of the repealed Ordinance labor textile, as well as the manufacturing of blankets of wool and silence pad of mix formerly regulated by the order of 20 November 1946 and in any case those whose activities ranging from initial industrial treatment of wool fiber to its transformation in yarn or fabric finished by mixing with other fibres in different proportions and compositions.
Also are the companies with the wool process activities that incorporate, from the preparation of spinning, any fibres which, without mixing with wool, have a length equal to or greater than 60 mm.
Also includes, in any case to companies that assume the Organization and direction of the transformation through third parties of textile products obtained by the processes listed above in order to convert them into a new textile product.
Excludes those companies that still coming bound by the Convention under stated in the previous paragraph, devoted exclusively to the activities of branch of water by third-parties, except those located in the municipal district of Bejar which are within the scope of this annex.
The companies affected it will be in form total and comprehensive of them activities of Jenny, weaving, dyeing, dressing and finish with all them steps related, preparatory, complementary and auxiliary, even when is exercise in different centers of work.
CHAPTER II article 2 working conditions. Systems of incentive.
Companies which have established a system of compensation as incentive, may adjust normal activity to the definitions contained in article 15 of the present collective agreement of textiles and clothing, even though average perceptions do not exceed 40 per 100 of those identified in the Convention for normal activity, all in order that the actual activities correspond to the scientifically correct to normal performance.
CHAPTER III conditions economic article 3. Plus not absenteeism.
In the event that the collective rate of absenteeism reaches or exceeds 8 per 100 within the meaning of article 61.bis of the general part, shall be paid on an individual basis, 4.4 per 100 intended in the article expressed, to the trabajadores-trabajadoras whose percentage of absences to work does not exceed the 4 per 100 of its hours contracted for each of the calendar months of the year paying fines for overdue payments, with the exception of the part corresponding to regulatory extraordinary bonuses, to be paid every six months in proportion to the amounts thereof and the months in which No absenteeism Plus has earned the. This remuneration not computed for the calculation of the time extraordinary.
When the collective computation of absenteeism laid down in that article 61.bis does not reach 8 per 100 of absence in any of the months of the semester, shall make payment of the not perceived differences and that, in each individual case, appropriate.
Not computed as absenteeism, for the purposes of the perception of the 4.4 by 100, them absences justified with right to remuneration referred to in the existing Convention collective general of work of the industry textile and of the clothing. Neither will be as absenteeism, work-related accident or disease when they have been surgical intervention with internment.
Process Lanero 2015 group category first semester second semester G Director of production 1.550,76 production 1.553,84 month entitled top 1.476,64 1.479,58 F Chief of manufacturing 1.365,27 month 1.367,99 month E entitled of middle-grade 1.235,48 1.237,94 month technical Dyer 1.199,39 1.201,77 1.1 of section 1.179,89 month 82,24 month D boatswain 1.087,10 1.089,26 month C2 Assistant Manager and boatswain 995,76 997,75 month C1 Weaver-31,49 31,43 30,95 30,88 Sorteador day official day Dyer 30,34 Assistant 30,40 day storekeeper 30,34 30,40 official day of water 30,34 bouquet 30,40 day
Official of conditioning 29,63 29,69 day B specialist of preparation 28,40 28.46 day specialist of spinning 28,40 28.46 day specialist of weaving 28,40 28.46 day specialist branch of water 28,40 28.46 day specialist of conditioning 28,40 28.46 day to auxiliary 27.85 27.90 day Area of maintenance and service s General G entitled upper 1.476,64 1.479,58 month F Chief of traffic and warehouse 1.252,64 1.255,13 month Chief of maintenance 1.252,64 1.255,13 month and entitled of grade medium 1.235,48 1.237,94 month charge of services General 1.179,89 1.182,24 month D responsible of store 1.068,62 1.070,74 month C2 official of maintenance and services General 33,92
33,99 day C1 official Assistant 31,43 31,49 day B 28.46 28,40 specialist day telephonist 28.40 28.46 day A auxiliary 27.85 27.90 day Area of administration and Informatics G 1.550,76 CFO 1.553,84 month Director of Administration 1.550,76 1.553,84 month Director resources human 1.550,76
1.553,84 1.479,58 1.476,64 superior graduates month month F Chief of staff 1.252,65 1.255,14 month information technology 1.252,64 Chief 1.255,13 month E technical administrative first 1.235,48 1.237,94 month
Computer technician 1.235,48 1.237,94 month D technical administrative second 1.124,27 1.126,51 month C2 official administrative 1.050,07 1.052,16 month 903,51 901,72 C1 official administrative assistant month B specialist 28.40 28.46 day to auxiliary 27.85 27.90 day commercial G 1.550,76 Sales Manager 1.553,84
Month graduates top 1.476,64 1.479,58 month F head of sales 1.365,27 1.367,99 month and technical of sales 1.179,89 1.182,24 month D responsible of store 1.068,62 1.070,74 month C2 official of sales 1.050,07 1.052,16 month B specialist 28,40 28.46 day to auxiliary 27.85 27.90 day Area of research and development
G titled 1.479,58 1.476,64 top month F Chief development products 1.402,92 1.405,71 month head of laboratory 1.252,64 1.255,13 month head of 1.252,64 quality control 1.255,13 month E technical Dyer 1.199,39 1.201,77 technical D month of development products 1.105,96 1.108,16 C2 official laboratory 965,59 month 967,52 month
Official control quality 965,59 967,52 month C1 official Assistant 30,34 30,40 day B specialist 28,40 28.46 day to auxiliary 27.85 27.90 day ANNEX VI industries ancillary of the textile (bouquet of water) article 1. Functional area.
This annex requires all companies included in the definition of industrial activities of Gazetteer of the sub-sector industries auxiliary of the textile (water industry), which includes the textile industry that aims to give to textiles, at any stage of development, appearance, features, specifications and presentation press covering, among others, the following operations : Wash, descrudar, mercerizing, dressing, dyeing, bleaching, stamping, foamizar, bend, cover and operations previous, complementary and finish, any of various textile fibres, whether animal, vegetable, or other extraction, without distinction to their various States of transformation and, therefore, in branch or flock, yarn, woven piece or gender, in the case of knitwear for third parties.
The companies affected it will be in form total, comprehensive not only of their activities specific of the bouquet of the water, but also the related, preparatory, complementary and auxiliary of that activity main.
Only are hurricanes branch companies of water located in the town of Béjar (Salamanca), included in the functional scope of annex V; and those assigned to the cycle production of the manufacturing of carpets located in the province of Alicante.
Article 2. Monthly staff.
All categories will be considered 'monthly', except the framed in professional groups 'A' and 'B' in different areas.
The amount of the remuneration of such monthly personnel shall be calculated at the rate of 365 days per year and divided by twelve.
In all the subsections of the bouquet of the water if them conveniences of the work it requires, may make is relay to them hours of them meals, staying some people during the same without increase of day, that will go to eat when return their companions or companions.
The relay in question will enjoy of a plus of 0.40 € per day. They will be respected 'ad personam' more beneficial conditions that respect may have established firms.
Article 6. Plus not absenteeism.
(a) the companies paid monthly, by this concept, a 6.4 per 100 salary for normal activity increased with age, in the event that the rates of absence from the job, which is the cause of them, does not reach the 8 per 100 in the course of the calendar month of the effective personal template.
Not paid this additional remuneration for having reached the index ensures the payment of that percentage, and personally, to every person whose absence at work during that month accumulate a number of hours not exceeding 4 per 100 of the contracted.
These fertilizers will be effective in the next month of an accrual basis. This additional percentage is not taken into account for the calculation of the remuneration of the extraordinary time.
(b) on the base for the calculation of the amount of the Plus of No absenteeism established in the preceding paragraph, put extraordinary bonuses, through their remuneration pro rata on the basis of calculation per month, adding to the latter.
((d) in them so-called of disability temporary, the Plus of not absenteeism, regulated in the paragraph to) preceding, is calculated on the compensation effectively perceived, except when being derived of accident of work is is accused the amount of such participation in the calculation of the provision.
Not shall be understood as absences to work, for the purpose of compensation, the absences of those who hold trade union office or other entitled to remuneration described in articles 44 to 46 of the part general agreement and corresponding articles of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1995 (ET).
Article 7. Embossing machine Digital it creates the category of stamping of Digital machine that fits into the Group D in the Area of production.
Bouquet water 2015 Area production group categories first half salary day wage month 907,64 29,85 Assistant B specialist 34.48 1.048,79 C official 1.143,26 D assistants technical 1.238,55 Espampador 1.238,55 stamping maq. automatic 1.357,17 boatswain 1.357,17 E Tintorero-colorista 1.499,70 Manager 1.499,70 F head of production 1.711,97 G Director technical 1.947,28 entitled upper 1.947,28 maintenance and services General group categories day € month € to auxiliary services General 29,85 907,64 B Vigilante / goalkeeper 34,48
1.048,79 crafts auxs specialists.
36,03 1.096,28 specialist transport 36,03 1.096,28 C driver second 1.166,31 second official servs. hensive.
1.190,74 d driver first 1.282,99
Official first servs. hensive.
1.332,17 e charge secc. maintenance 1.474,43 F head maintenance 1.711,97 G entitled upper 1.947,28 administration and computer group categories day € month € B auxiliary administrative 34,48 1.048,79 C official 2nd administrative 1.166,31 operator of computer 1.166,31 D official 1st administrative 1.402,74 programmer computer 1.402,74 and Chief of s Wachen administrative 1.544,15 responsible of training 1.544,15 programmer-analyst informat.
1.544,15 F computer Chief 1.758,08 Chief of staff 1.758,08 Chief Administration 1.758,08 G 1.947,28 Financial Director of RR. 1.947,28 HH entitled upper 1.947,28 commercial group categories day € month € C official sales technical sales 1.282,99 E 1.190,74 D Chief sect., delegation or zone 1.499,70 model 1.499,70 F 1.711,97 Sales Manager technical commercial 1.711,97 G upper entitled 1.947,28 commercial Director
1.947,28 i + D group categories day € month € to auxiliary 29.85 907,64 B specialist 34.48 1.048,79 C official assistant 1.143,26 official laboratory 1.143,26 official quality control 1.143,26 D technical development products technical 1.282,99 E 1.499,70 F Chief Dyer development products 1,711 , 97 head laboratory head 1.711,97 quality control 1.711,97 G entitled upper 1.947,28 ANNEX VII textile fibers different CHAPTER I provisions general article 1. Functional area.
Obliges all companies engaged in the following activities, industrial yarns, twisted, «twisted», fabric and ropes of flax, jute, sisal, abaca, hemp, Spar, coconut and substitutes, includes the manufacture of doormats and mats which are used mostly any or some of these fibers, as well as the sector of polyolefins and other synthetic fibers.
CHAPTER II article 2 working conditions. Conditions special the schema of summer of the personal administrative, the compensation by death of the worker / to and it helps by study of sons or daughters of the worker / to, is remain in them conditions and terms agreed in the Convention collective, in each case existing with prior to the present, whenever are more beneficial for the worker / to CHAPTER III conditions economic article 3.
The following staff will have monthly consideration: administrative staff.
Technical and managerial staff.
Article 4. Plus not absenteeism.
In the so-called of that the index collective of absenteeism reach or exceed the 8 by 100 according to it willing in the article 61 bis, of the part general, is paid, to title individual, the 4.4 by 100 planned in the expressed article, to them people whose index of absences to the work not override the 3 by 100 in its computation personal monthly. To these effects not be computed as absences paid allowances referred to in paragraphs a), b), c), g), h), and k) item 44 of the general part and those that have as a cause of occupational accidents or common illness, always that, in both cases, there is hospitalization or surgical intervention.
Payment of the amount of 4.4 per 100 will be charged for monthly payments expired with the exception of the part corresponding to the statutory and extraordinary bonuses which will be credited every six months in proportion to the amount thereof and the months that has earned the not absenteeism Plus.
When the index collective of absenteeism expected in the article 61 bis before cited, not reach the 8 by 100 of absence in none of them months of the semester, proceed make the payment of them differences not perceived and that, in each case individual, could correspond.
Keep higher percentages of Plus of not absenteeism, understood globally agreed in provincial, existing collective agreement prior to the present, that is most beneficial to workers from its scope.
Fibers different 2015 group Professional category since of work by 2015 1st semester 2nd semester g directors.
62,68 €/ day €1.906,77 / month €/ day 62,81 €1.910,56 Financial Director/month.
Director of human resources.
f headquarters above.
Chief operating / technical production.
60,67 €/ day 1.845,61 € / month 60,79 €/ day 1.849,29 € / month Chief Administration.
e heads technical top section.
In charge of the section.
51,27 €/ day €1.559,29 / month €/ day 51,37 €1.562,39 / month chief administrative section.
Programmer Analyst computer.
Responsible for training.
Head section, delegation, or area.
Manager maintenance section.
Responsible for technical office.
Head of quality.
of Heads of equipment.
Petty Officer/shift leader.
44,01 €/ day €1.338,87 / month 44,10 €/ day €1.341,54 / month official first administrative.
Responsible for warehouse.
Official first maintenance.
C1 official production.
Official of production.
32.50 €/ day 988,46 € / month 32,57 €/ day 990,42 € / month c2 others official.
Second, administrative officer.
39,79 €/ day €1.210,19 / month 39,87 €/ day €1.212,60 / month computer operator.
General Services Officer.
Official second maintenance.
b * specialists.
30,66 €/ day €932,90 / month 30.72 €/ day
€934,76 / month specialist preparation and spinning.
26,55 €/ day €807,43 / month 26.60 €/ day €809,03 / month Assistant General Service.
* Remarks: All the jobs included in the professional group B of the production area currently receiving the designation of official, will continue under the same name, without causing any alteration of group.
ANNEX VIII industry textile Sedera CHAPTER I provisions general article 1. Functional area.
This annex requires all companies engaged in the activities described in article 2 of the general part of this Convention and which are included in the definition of industrial activities of the Gazetteer of the silk sub-sector.
The undertakings concerned will be in total comprehensive form of the spinning, twisted, weaving, dyeing and finishing, with its related preparatory, complementary and auxiliary.
CHAPTER II conditions of work article 2. Incentive pay system.
Companies that have established a system of remuneration for incentive can be adjusted normal activity to the definitions contained in article 15 of the general part of the Convention, even though average perceptions do not exceed 40 per 100 of those identified in this for normal activity, all in order that the actual activities correspond to the scientifically correct to normal performance.
Article 3. (Uninterrupted) continued work.
In the companies of twisted and textured synthetic or artificial fibres b requirement) of number 1 of article 31 of the general part means fulfilled by the only made of sections of twisting mills and machines of false torque, without another requirement, be uninterrupted technical process.
CHAPTER III conditions economic article 4. Monthly staff.
It will be considered monthly the following personnel: to) which holds professional category with remuneration of this type in the pay table.
(b) which was being considered as such in each company.
Article 5. Plus No absenteeism on the assumption that the collective rate of absenteeism reaches or exceeds 8% pursuant to article 61 bis of the general part, the 4'4 shall be paid, on an individual basis, % provided for in article expressed, persons whose rate of absences to work does not exceed 3% in its monthly personal computer; ((((((to these effects, not is computed as absences them permits paid provided in those paragraphs to), b), c), g), h), k) and 4 of the article 44 of said Convention collective and which have as cause accident of work or disease common, whenever, in both cases, is produce hospitalization or intervention surgical.
The payment of the amount of 4' 4% will be effective by monthly payments expired with the exception of the part corresponding to regulatory extraordinary bonuses which will be paid every six months in proportion to the amount thereof and the months that has earned this not absenteeism Plus.
When the collective rate of absenteeism referred to in article 61bis cited above, does not reach 8% of absence in any of the months of the semester, shall carry out payment of not perceived differences and that, in each individual case, they may be applicable.
First additional provision. Assimilation of categories (Gazetteer).
The definitions and framework in the occupational groups of the categories of auxiliary (Group A) and Petty Officer Assistant (Group C), from the Area of production, will be those contained in the sub-sectoral annex to the Sedera textile industry, in its final part with the title «Gazetteer - silk sector», in the General collective agreement for the textile industry and clothing of 2014 published in the official Gazette No. 126, May 24th.
Industry textile Sedera 2015 Area Administration and Informatics group category first half month/euros second half month/euros B administrative 847,35 849,03 C official second administrative assistant 1.095,14 1.097,32 1.097,32 1.095,14 computer operator D official first administrative 1.243,81 1.246,28 1.246,28 1.243,81 computer programmer and chief administrative section 1.392,44 1.395,21 programmer analysis computer TA 1.318,10 1.320,72 responsible for training 1.392,44 1.395,21 F 1.615,45 Administration Chief 1.618,66 1.618,66 1.615,45 computer Chief 1.615,45 personal head 1.618,66 G 1.817,25 1.813,64 human resources Director 1.817,25 1.813,64 Finance Director commercial group category first half month/euros second half month/euros C officer see TAS 1.169,45 1.171,78 D technical sales 1.318,10 1.320,72 E head section, delegation or area 1.466,78 1.469,70 model 1.367,66 1.370,39 F 1.565,89 Sales Manager technical 1.569,01 commercial 1.565,89 1.569,01 G 1.817,25 1.813,64 commercial Director Area warehouse group category first semester day/Euro second semester day/Euro B specialist store 27.04
27.10 c official store 31,93 31.99 D commissioned warehouse 38,45 38,53 Area maintenance and services General Group category first half day/Euro second half day/euros to auxiliary services General 26.55 26.60 B vigilant doorman 27,04 27.10 C driver second 33,56 33,62 official General Services 35,16 35,23 officer second maintenance 35,16
35.23 d driver first 36,81 36,89 official first maintenance 38,45 38,53 E charge maintenance 43.33 section 43.41 Area production group category first semester day/Euro second half day/EUR 26.60 26,55 auxiliary operator machines auxiliaries ribbons 26.55 26.60 auxiliary R.A.
26.55 26.60 B specialist preparation of fabrics 27,04 27.10 specialist twisted and textured 27.85 27.90 specialist extrusion 27.04 specialist ribbons 27.04 27.10 27.10 Urdidor tapes and cutter tapes 28.67 28.73
Specialist dyeing and sizing ribbons 28.67 28.73 specialist twisted networking 27.85 27.90 specialist networks 28.67 28.73 specialist R.A.
27.85 27.90 c official preparation 32,74 32,81 weaving 33,40 officer 33,46 official ribbons 31.11 31,18 official Modeller manual trimming 31,93 31,99 official weaving cattails and galloon 30.30 30.36 founder and pinceador of needles of tules and galloon 33,56 leads 33,62 extrusion machine officer 31,93 31.99 officer R.A.
31.11 31,18 Assistant boatswain 33,40 33.46 D boatswain 40,09 40,17 Tulista 35,99 36,06 technical assistants R.A.
35,16 35,23 Stamper R.A.
36,81 36,89 Petty Officer R.A.
40,09 40,17 e charge of section 43,33 43,41 Tintorero-colorista R.A.
44,17 44,26 Manager R.A.
43.33 43,41 Chief laboratory R.A.
45,78 45.87 F production R.A. Butler 53.12 53,23 Manager
1.714,56 1.717,97 g 1.813,64 coach 1.817,25 Technical Director R.A.
1.813,64 1.817,25 top titled R.A.
1.813,64 1.817,25 area research and development group category first half month / euros second half month / euros B Assistant of laboratory 945,54 947,43 C official of laboratory 1.169,45 1.171,78 D technical of organization 1.218,99 1.221,42 E charge of office technical 1.392,44 1.395,21 Chief of quality 1.392,44 1.395,21 Designer 1.392,44 1.395,21 F Chief of laboratory
1.615,45 1.618,66 theoretical 1.615,45 1.618,66 ANNEX IX industry of the clothing article 1. Functional area.
(The present annex affects to them companies following: to) them dedicated to the industry of the clothing in series or to measure, dress and touched and complements (gorreria, headgear, thuggery embroidered, gloves and flowers artificial).
b) devoted to the manufacture, preparation of rabbit hair and elaboration of felts.
(c) paragüería industries.
(d) companies engaged in the manufacture of knitted garments, without making the tissue.
(e) companies dedicated to the composturas-arreglos of all type of garments of clothing.
(f) is applied also to the companies or sections of them that include them above activities within your cycle of manufacture.
(g) applies to companies engaged in the so-called labour clothing: economic or mantecaire (such as aprons, monkeys, knickerbockers and other similar items).
(h) applies also to companies engaged in manufacture and Import bags, hats and other accessories of vegetable fiber and fabric.
Article 2. Seasonal work.
Companies engaged in the production or manufacture of articles of season or novelty, whatever that would be your industrial process, may suspend at any time of the year its work activities during a period a maximum of sixty days a year, suspension that may be either continuous or discontinuous. For this purpose, the RT in the company will be expressly stated their agreement with this suspension in the record or records that are processed to the labour authority, in which case the company will supplement the unemployment benefit up to a ceiling of 20 per 100.
The suspension can affect to the whole or part of the template.
Article 3. Plus of not absenteeism.
He percentage conditioned to the absenteeism established in the article 61.bis of the Convention general for this sector, is paid because of the 3 by 100 of the wage for activity normal, increased with the antique, to them workers whose index individual of assistance to the work override the 93 by 100 of them hours labour monthly, paying is its amount by monthly payments overdue.
In this case will not be considered monthly working hours to the permissions granted on use of paragraphs to), b), c), g), h) and k) of article 44 of the General Convention.
The percentage established in the preceding paragraph shall apply, equally, on the amount collected from the two extra payments.
However this, the provinces which had established conditions and special rates during 1983, with respect to this payment, will be maintained ones and others, calculated to do so in the manner established in the preceding paragraphs.
The same percentages, form of calculation and constraints already established previously will be maintained for the province of Barcelona.
Article 4. Death.
In case of death, the company paid to the spouse, children or relatives in charge, the amount of one month's salary. The same criteria shall apply in respect unmarried persons with family dependants.
First additional provision.
To this Annex apply to the province of Ciudad Real, will remain the most beneficial conditions in the Provincial Convention of 1981. This clause shall not apply to the case that the same parties who signed the Provincial collective agreement in 1981 agreed a new, identical field, substituted.
Salary chart for the clothing industry with application in the professional group 1-01-2015 daily pay revised 0.5% EUR revised monthly pay 0.5% EUR G address 49,85 1.516,27 F 1.410,42 46,37 higher headquarters and Headquarters Department / Tec. Upper 40.84 1.242,22 D technical headquarters team 36,73 1.117,20 C1 1 / offices specialized 33.26 1.011,66 2 C1 / offices specialized 31,17 948,09 C2 1 / 29,82 offices 907,03 2 C2 / offices k28.43 864,75 B 845,28 27,79 specialists to auxiliary 26.55 807,56 calculating wage 2015: monthly wage is calculated by multiplying the daily wage by 365 and dividing by 12.
Daily wage table for the clothing industry with application from 1-07-2015 group professional pay revised 0.7% euros monthly salary revised to 0.7% EUR 49,95 address G 1.519,31 F 1.413,16 46.46 higher headquarters and Headquarters Department / Tec. Upper 40,92
1.244,65 d technical headquarters 1.119,64 36,81 team C1 1 / offices specialized 33,32 1.013,48 2 C1 / offices specialized 31,23 949,91 C2 1 / 2 C2 908,85 29,88 offices / 866,57 28,49 offices B 846,80 27.84 specialists to auxiliary 26.60 809,08 calculating wage 2015: monthly wage is calculated by multiplying the daily wage by 365 and dividing by 12.
ANNEX X manufacture of carpets, upholstery and carpet industries article 1. Functional area.
This Convention obliges all companies engaged in the manufacture of carpets, tapestries and carpets, grass and other fibers hard and auxiliary industries of those, with the exception of which are currently governed by the annexes of wool (annex V), bouquet of water (annex VI) and recovery (annex I) fibers.
Article 2. Loss of non-chargeable time to staff.
The loss of time for independent reasons to the person will (breakdown of the machine, waiting for material, tied of fabrics, threads review, by change of measure or break Shuttle, etc.), shall be paid to who work to incentive and has remained at the factory according to the salary agreed in Convention and prior notice to the responsible or in charge of the section.
Article 3. Temporary staff.
Is will hire according to the regulations established in the legislation existing in each moment.
If to cease an eventual contract is had not exceeded the period of 3 months of work, shall indemnify you with 10% of the remuneration perceived during the term of the contract and with 7% of those perceptions when busy time is higher than the indicated 3 months, without surpassing the seven.
Article 4. Adaptation by change of machine time.
As for the settling time of the Weaver or Weaver by change of machine it will be provisions in the table appearing as an annex to the Convention.
Article 5. Day labor.
It shall apply provisions of part general Convention for Textiles activities, except when there are machines that work three shifts in which the night shift will be a day of thirty-five real working hours and thirty-six and fourth's presence a week.
Article 6. Licenses.
It will not lead to loss of compensation, assists during the workday to clinics and welfare offices, provided that they do not have set times allowing them to attend out of your workday.
Article 7. Salary increase.
The increases set out in article 52 of the general part will operate exclusively for 2015, 2016 and 2017 on all compensation concepts, so it will not be considered absorbed in your application.
Article 8. Salary table.
The remuneration of each workstation will be which is set in the wage table of this annex.
Four compensation concepts referred to, the Base salary shall be levied for every day of the year, including extraordinary bonuses and will form the basis for the calculation of all the retributive concepts, including incentives.
He complement wage is paid by all the days of the year included bonuses extraordinary and computed by all them effects remuneration less for them incentives.
The lack of incentive plus shall be charged per each working day and will not affect any other remuneration, with the exception of holidays. This plus shall be charged exclusively in cases where not established any stimulus incentive for measurement activity or piece-rate or premium, whose amount, for the first half of the year 2015 of 2.88 euros, for the second half of the exercise of 2.89 euros for the years 2016 and 2017 2.92 and 2.96 respectively.
Revision of the Convention shall be levied for every day of the year, including holidays and extraordinary bonuses, and not counted for seniority, pay agreement, Plus of not absenteeism, incentive or any other remuneration.
Article 9. Antiquity.
In order to reward the temporal continuity in the provision of services in a company, the concept of antiquity, is regulated in the following manner: 1. periodic compensation increases for time of service in the company will consist of six five-year reunion of three per cent of wages for normal activity, for all staff groups.
2. the computation of the same is start for all the personal starting from the first day of its entry in the company.
3. is calculated with independence of them changes of category, not computing is the time of service in it's apprentice and candidate. To staff engagements that took place from January 1, 1984, be computed it already that time of work, in the categories of trainee and applicant.
Article 10. Absenteeism.
Enterprises, under this heading, be paid in addition a percentage which will be subject to the following scale: • if it does not exceed 8 per 100 of absenteeism, shall be charged a 4.40%.
• If it does not exceed 5 per 100 of absenteeism, a 5.40% shall be levied.
• If it does not exceed the 4 per 100 of absenteeism, a 6.40% shall be levied.
• If not exceeds the 3 per 100 of absenteeism, is paid a 7.40%.
These percentages are calculated on the column of the wage base, increased with the old. The computation will be done by periods and the payment will be made every six months in the first half of January and July each year the percentage shall not be taken into account for the calculation of the remuneration of overtime.
Bases which, to date, have been applying, being also the concepts to include as absenteeism which came to apply previously, excluding hours delegates, serious accidents and permit by marriage shall be taken into account for the computation.
Article 11. Supplies and tools.
Tooling and accessory work tools that are necessary for the completion of work shall be provided by the companies.
Welfare benefits and several article 12. Support of studies.
At the beginning of each school year, the companies will provide to those who prove have sons or daughters in «Elementary» as well as «First and second from compulsory secondary education» official texts books, provided that they have achieved in the previous year the minimum score in all and each one of the subjects of "Progressing properly», «Approved» or «Enough» in accordance with the nomenclature of the corresponding academic year. Is keep this helps as them books not be subsidized by agencies official.
Article 13. Vocational training.
Them people minor of 18 years that were enrolled in the school of training professional of the town, and that so it credited before them companies, will get of them same them necessary permissions or in its case it adaptation of it day labor for to attend to courses scheduled by it cited school.
Time of assistance to this case be in working hours, will be paid at the rate of their wages Convention, except plus lack of incentive, bonuses, piecework or incentives, coming the same forced to justify the company the school of vocational training.
Article 14. Retirement.
When you purchase retirement status, the company must pay you immediate retirement extraordinary gratification integrates without apportionment or discounts.
The loss of time due to lack of driving force in the company originated because of others to it, shall be paid to the person on the basis of the wage agreed in Convention. When interruptions of the work for these reasons exceed an hour during the day, will be subject to recovery time which exceeds the first time, and his recovery will take place at date mutually agreed upon by the company and representation of workers.
The remuneration of two days of absence referred to in the general part on the issue of the day, to this annex, means that the corresponding to "normal activity" is the wage of tables.
Salary table carpets 2015 first semester groups professional - NAL salt. Base Comp. Salt.
Revi - production maintenance and service dimensions. Hensive.
Administration and information technology business Area design and r & d to 21.88 euros 0.90 7.64 Assistant.
Caretaker and Porter.
ESP. Com.Varios. Eng. Warehouse.
Of. Serv. Hensive.
Of. Aux. Encarg.
D 31,49 EUR 9.34 team leader.
E Euro 33,93 9.57 Chief Factory.
Jefe de Personal.
Head of sales.
Head of computer science.
G 51,21 EUR 11.96 Dir. production.
Dir. Rec. Human.
Appendix: Article 8.-wage table--> Plus lack incentives = 2.88 euros.
Second semester groups professional - NAL salt. Base Comp. Salt.
Revi - production maintenance and Serv.Grales injury.
Administration and information technology business Area design and r & d to 21.92 euros 0.91 7,65 Assistant.
Caretaker and Porter.
ESP. Com. Several.
Of. Serv.Grales. Of. Computer.
Of. Aux. Encarg.
D EUR 31,55 9.36 team leader.
Tec.Mantenimiento. Tec. Administrative.
ENC.almacen. Program. Computer.
E 34,00 EUR 9.59 Chief Factory.
Jefe de Personal.
Head of sales.
Head of computer science.
G 51,32 EUR 11,98 Dir. production.
Dir. Rec. Human.
Appendix: Article 8.-wage table--> Plus lack incentives = 2.89 euros.
Search Translated Laws of Spain