Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-9883
Article 54.1 of the law 39/2007, of 19 November, military career, empowers the Minister of defence to establish general rules governing, among other matters, the Organization and functions of military educational institutions.
He Government of Spain has since launched an important and ambitious program of reforms between whose axes are placed measures of rationalization administrative, simplification and elimination of duplication and obstacles bureaucratic. And the Commission for the reform of the administrations public (CORA), created by agreement of Council of Ministers of October 26, 2012, has carried out an intense work of comprehensive review of public administration, aimed at achieving an improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of public activity.
In this line, the directive of political of Defense, of October of 2012, sets, between its purposes, the simplification of the Organization of them forces armed and the rationalization of them structures organic existing in the Ministry of Defense.
Likewise, the third additional provision of Royal Decree 524/2014, of 20 June, amending the Royal Decree 454/2012, of 5 March, whereby the basic organizational structure of the Ministry of defence, develops in its paragraph 1, establishes the creation of the Central Defense Academy, as military training school, and in paragraph 3 that «the Minister of Defense will determine the internal structure and functions of the Military Academy in which the military school of legal studies, the military school's intervention, the military medical school, the school of military music, the military school of languages and the school military Sciences of education, will be integrated in such a way that will maintain their current designations and responsibilities».
One of these tasks is the carry out the assessment of language proficiency in foreign languages considered of interest for the armed forces. It importance growing that is recognized to it competition linguistic in languages, requires that the system of evaluation of the competition linguistic improve and evolve continuously. For the development of this role, will create a body of evaluation of linguistic competence.
By virtue, I have: article 1. Object and scope of application.
The purpose of this ministerial order is to establish the basic organizational structure of the Central Defense Academy, pursuant to the provisions of the third additional provision of Royal Decree 524/2014, of 20 June, amending Royal Decree 454/2012, of 5 March, whereby the basic organizational structure of the Ministry of defence is developed.
Article 2. Dependence and functions.
1. Central Academy of Defense, as laid down in the third additional provision of Royal Decree 524/2014, of 20 June, is a teaching military training center, which depends on the General Sub-Directorate of teaching military.
(2. the Academy Central of the Defense has assigned the following functions: to) impart the teaching of training of them bodies common of them forces armed.
b) imparting teachings of refinement of the common corps of the armed forces and those of others related to the pedagogical qualification, evaluation of the system of military education, languages and which determine the Minister of defence.
(c) assess the competition linguistic in them languages foreigners considered of interest for the forces armed.
Article 3. Structure of the Central Defense Academy.
The Central Defence Academy is structured in the following way: to) address.
(c) University of Defense.
(d) military school of legal studies.
(e) intervention military school.
f) military medical school.
(g) School of military music.
(h) language military school.
(i) Military Academy of Sciences of education.
j) Department of education and training.
(k) support services unit.
(l) economic management service.
Article 4. Direction.
1. the Director of the Academy Central of the defense will be the Deputy Director General of education military.
2 corresponding to the Director of the Academy Central defense, as the maximum authority of the Center, the functions of exercising command, the address and the Government thereof; and flaunting its representation.
Article 5. Subaddress.
1 to the Deputy Director of the Central Academy of Defense correspond you the following functions: to) in the absence of the director, as well as in those cases determined by this, exercise control, direction and the Centre Government; and to represent the same.
(b) coordinate the tasks whose implementation is the responsibility of the directors of schools or departments, which depend functionally on the Deputy Director, so determined by the Director of the Academy Central defense, without prejudice to the provisions of article 7(1).
2. for the fulfilment of the functions of paragraph 1 above, it will be an auxiliary organ.
Article 6. Center College of the defense.
1. your ownership corresponds to the Ministry of defence, who exercise it through the Undersecretary of Defense, pursuant to article 51(1) of the law 39/2007, of 19 November, military career.
2. the University of defence shall be governed, among other rules, the affiliation between the Ministry of Defense and the University of Alcala Convention, signed on May 31, 2012, and its own rules of organization and operation, pursuant to article 11.3 of the organic law 6/2001, of 21 December, on universities.
Article 7. Structure by academic departments.
1. the Central Defense Academy, adopts an academic organization, which is divided into the following departments: the military school of legal studies, the military school's intervention, the military medical school, school of military music, the military school of languages, the school military science of education and the Department of education and training. Which are integrated in the Central Defense Academy. In the case of the common corps of the armed forces schools, these will have the competences related to the technical training corresponding to their respective bodies.
2. the Department of education and training, will be the unit's framework for students. The Director of the Department of education and training will depend, in the exercise of its functions, the Deputy Director.
3. to attend the function to evaluate the linguistic competence in foreign languages considered of interest to the armed forces, the Central Defense Academy may have a body of evaluation of linguistic competence, the competence to manage, coordinate and control assessment teams and committees of review which may have formed for the various language tests.
Article 8. Unit of services of support.
(1. to the unit of services of support, you correspond the following functions: to) meet the needs of assistance to the personal e facilities.
(b) provide security to the Academy Central from the defense.
(c) attend to the coordination and the control of those resources.
(d) provide the support logistics necessary for the compliance of the functions entrusted to the Academy Central of the defense.
2. the Chief of the unit of services of support will depend, in the exercise of their functions, of the Deputy Director.
Article 9. Service of management economic.
1. at the service of economic management are functions of management, coordination and control of economic resources.
2. the Chief of the service of economic management will depend, in the exercise of its functions, the Deputy Director.
First additional provision. Not increase public expenditure or template.
The application and development of this ministerial order will take place without increasing operating costs and will not pose increased public spending or staff.
Provision additional second. Regime personnel.
1. the staff of the relation of military posts and numerical pictures of schools that made up the Group of defence schools and support services unit, is attached to the Central Defense Academy.
2. by Undersecretary of Defense jobs military relationship will be determined and tables numeric, and through the corresponding organic adaptations will take place the secondments to the jobs.
Provision additional third. Department of education and training.
1. the Department Intercentre of instruction and training of the school military medical instruction and training of the Central Academy of Defense Department constitutes.
2 will be responsible for the units to be determined, in which students are framed.
3. the Director of the Department of education and training, as head of the unit's framework for students, will have competition sanctioning attributed to the heads of units of battalion entity framework or similar, in accordance with articles 32.5 and 33 of the organic law 8/2014, 4 December, disciplinary regime of the armed forces, under the authority of the Director of the Central Defense Academy.
Available to transient first. Rules on organization and functions of the educational institutions of the military training education.
The Central Academy of defense shall conform to the provisions in the rules of organization and functioning of educational institutions of the military training education, approved by order 80/1993, of 29 July, until it does not go into effect the General rules governing the Organization and functions, the internal regime and the programming of military educational institutions to be determined by order of the Minister of defence, established in article 54.1 of the law 39/2007, of 19 November, of the military career.
Available to transient second. The school military Sciences of education functions.
Them functions of the school military of Sciences of it education established in the paragraph second of it order Ministerial 89 / 1992, of 24 of November, by which is regulates the denomination, secondment and operation of it school military of Sciences of it education, will continue to force until enter in force them provisions that complement or apply this order ministerial the necessary organic adaptations occur and those functions are transferred to new units and structures.
Available to transient third. Functions of the school military of languages.
The functions of the military school of languages laid down in the third paragraph of the order DEF/538/2003, of 4 March, which establishes the structure and functions of the military school of languages, will remain in force until they enter into force provisions which complement or apply this ministerial order, the necessary organic adaptations occur and those functions to be transferred to new units and structures.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal legislation.
1 are repealed the following provisions: to) order Ministerial 89/1992 of 24 November, which regulates the denomination, attachment and operation of the school military Sciences of education.
b) order Ministerial 193/2000, of 6 July, which is created by the support services unit to the Group of defence schools.
(c) order DEF / 538 / 2003, of 4 of March, by which is sets the structure and functions of the school military of languages.
2. in addition, any provision of equal or lower rank opposing provisions of the ministerial order is repealed.
Available end first. Powers of implementation.
Is empowers to the Undersecretary of Defense to dictate few provisions are necessary for the application of this order ministerial and, in concrete, for the Constitution, to proposal of the Director General of recruitment and teaching military, of them departments or units administrative that is deem suitable.
Available to finish second. Entry into force.
This ministerial order shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, 9 September 2015.-the Minister of Defense, Pedro Morenés Eulate.
Search Translated Laws of Spain