Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-10330
He sector tourist Spanish has sued, in different occasions, the need of establish measures from the Administration public that improve it offer training, to adapt it to them new profiles professional. In addition to these requests, it is promoting a training set to value certain differential attributes representing the Spain brand from an approach to systematization.
The national and comprehensive Plan of tourism 2012-2015 (PNIT), on the other hand, has been shown the need to attract talent to the tourism sector and encourage entrepreneurship in this sector especially by young people.
In keeping with the foregoing, Turespaña considers it necessary to move towards a new model of scholarship that, overcoming the currently existing, responds to the demands of the tourism sector, mentioned above, of adaptation to the new demands of training and professional profiles, meets the goal of incorporation of talent to the business world and, ultimately, raise the quality of the tools that , as in this model of scholarships, Turespaña puts up to get them mentioned objectives that contribute to it improves of the competitiveness of the sector tourism Spanish.
This new model of scholarships responds also to the need of adaptation to them changes incurred in the last years in the structure of the Ministry of industry, energy and tourism and in the own Turespaña. Having experience in the application of the order ITC/4430/2004, of 27 December, that establish the bases of scholarship 'Spain tourism' for study, research and internships in tourist areas for Spanish and foreign (with multiple forms of scholarships aimed at foreign and domestic; graduate; dissertations and develop both within Spain and abroad) recommended the implementation of another different programme managed entirely in the field of Turespaña and exclusive destination to professional practices in the network of ministries of tourism of Spain and enterprises and institutions of the sector.
It dispenses, in the new regulation, certain forms in disuse, whose calls were carried out for several years, as a result of the recent evolution of the strategic objectives of tourism policy in recent years. In this context, some of the types of scholarships that are regulated in the order of bases of 2004 already did not respond to priorities in the field of professional training, in particular for the promotion of tourism, or the resulting economic availability of budgetary adjustments.
On the other hand, also experience derived from previous calls for scholarships in ministries of tourism make required modification in order to adapt them to new situations that arise (qualifications requirements, adaptations of selective tests, modes of presentation of applications, more functional management of manures and repayments of scholarships).
All it earlier required of a new order of bases as the present that replace to the previously mentioned.
He program of them scholarships consists of a phase of training consistent in a master in tourism international, oriented to the best use of them practices professional, that is develop in two stages the first in the network of ministries of tourism of Spain in the outside, and the second in companies e institutions inside and out of Spain, in them terms established in them bases of this available.
Practices in the network of ministries of tourism of Spain abroad (OET network) contribute to this learning process, as a strategic asset in the Spanish tourism sector, by its nature of interface with the sector and its ability to act as antennas in the markets.
Practices in companies and institutions can infer that human capital is revealed to be the cornerstone of the success of any business project. Hence Turespaña is committed in offer to them companies the incorporation of young professional well prepared and specialized, that previously have concluded with success an intensive process of training technical and practice after the overcoming of the Master specialized in tourism and them practices in it network of ministries of tourism and that, certainly, them there will be provided experience and knowledge in multiple facets (resolution of consultations specialized) studies and market analysis, support in the Organization of events and activities of promotion, etc.). Is is, therefore, of a last rung that has as objective complete it training earlier and, finally, promote it inclusion labour of them fellows that have overcome successfully all the process.
This order, pursuant to the second subparagraph of article 17.1 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grants, has been subject to the mandatory report from the law of the State and of the Executive intervention in the Ministry of industry, energy and tourism.
The cited article 17 of the aforementioned law 38/2003, 17 November, prevents that at the level of the General Administration of the State, as well as government agencies and other entities of public law with its own legal personality linked or dependent on that one, the relevant Ministers will establish the appropriate regulatory bases of the granting of subsidies.
In his virtue, with the approval prior for the Minister of Hacienda and of administrations public, have: CHAPTER I provisions general article 1. Object and target.
The present order has by object set them bases for it award of scholarships in regime of concurrency competitive, to people physical with nationality of some of them States members of the Union European, for the realization of practices professional in it network of Councils of tourism in the outside dependent of Turespaña, as well as in companies or institutions, inside or out of Spain.
Article 2. Content of the scholarships.
Scholarships scheme regulated by this order will have three successive phases, which will be the Master in international tourism, the ministries of tourism practices and practices in companies or institutions.
Article 3. Beneficiaries.
May access to the condition of beneficiaries of them scholarships regulated in this order, them people physical that, besides them requirements established in the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, General of grants and in the Real Decree 887 / 2006, of 21 of July, by which is approve its regulation, meet, to the time of the application of the scholarship (, the following requirements: to) nationality. Be in possession of the nationality of one of the States members of the European Union.
(b) degree. Be in possession of the University titles of graduate, graduate, Master, architect or engineer, technician or diploma in business and tourist activities, graduate in economic and business sciences, sociology, management and public administration, and titles in professional training of higher national diploma in hospitality or tourism, provided that they have studied and passed the tests for obtaining the corresponding title over a period of time between the six years prior to the call of the scholarships and before the expiry of the deadline for submission of applications. Foreign applicants should present the qualifications equivalent to those required to the Spaniards.
(c) qualifications. Official graduates, graduates, masters, architects or engineers must have a GPA equal to or greater than six. and a note mean equal or superior to seven required for technicians or diploma in business and tourist activities, the diploma in economic and business sciences, sociology, management and public administration, and graduates in vocational training of higher national diploma in hospitality or tourism.
(d) languages. Prove, by means of certification of official academic institution, possessing knowledge of the language English and, optionally, other languages that are working languages in the ministries of tourism abroad. In the case of the languages classified under the European framework of reference of the Council of Europe, the minimum level will be B2. In the case of other languages, the accredited level shall be assimilated to B2, in the opinion of the Technical Committee of selection, which may request the advice as it deems appropriate. Foreigners must have a knowledge of Spanish of minimum level B2.
(e) do not enjoy or have enjoyed in the past three years 'Tourism of Spain' scholarship or of the Tourism Institute of Spain, or other aid for the same purpose of any Government or public or private, national, bodies of the European Union or other international agencies.
(f) be free from disease or be affected by physical or psychological limitations incompatible with the realization of the activities that are the subject of economic aid.
Article 4. Incompatibilities.
1. the enjoyment of the scholarship will be incompatible with the enjoyment of other aid for the same purpose of any Governments or entities, public or private, national, EU or international organisations.
2. neither may be beneficiaries of scholarships regulated persons in which if any of the circumstances contained in paragraph 2 of article 13 of the law 38/3003, on 17 November, General of grants in this order.
CHAPTER II procedure for management of scholarships
Article 5. Competent bodies to order, instruct and resolve the procedure.
Management and instruction of the procedure will be responsible for the General direction of the Institute of tourism of Spain. The resolution of the procedure shall decide the Presidency of the Institute of tourism of Spain.
Article 6. Calls and submission of applications.
1. the calls, which can be done annually and affect more than one financial year, shall be made by resolution of the Presidency of the Institute of tourism of Spain and will be published in the «Official Gazette» as well as the electronic site of the Ministry of industry, energy and tourism. Those interested must direct their request of scholarship to the organ instructor, address General of the Institute of tourism of Spain.
2. in the corresponding resolution of call mode apply, both electronically and in hardware, model application form and documentation which must accompany this form, which will be referred to the requirements checking applicants shall specify: of personal (ID card, passport, photo meat in your case (, etc.), academic certifications, languages, professional experience and any document for this purpose, as well as the affidavit had not been beneficiary of similar scholarships.
3. in the case of degree obtained in any State other than Spain, that will have to be accompanied by approval or recognition of title (depending on the State where you have completed studies) issued by the Ministry of education, culture and sport Spanish corresponding to the level required in this order and call resolutions. The approval, recognition or equivalence of title must be accompanied by a sworn translation of the transcript.
4. the term of presentation of requests will oscillate between 15 days and a month starting from the day following to the of the date of publication in the «newsletter official of the State» of the corresponding resolution of call. This time limit shall be fixed on each call.
5. in accordance with article 22.4 of the regulation of the General Law of grants, the presentation of the scholarship application will entail the authorization of the applicant to get the Institute of tourism of Spain directly, via telematics, the accreditation of the circumstances referred to in articles 18 and 19 of that regulation, compliance with Social Security and tax obligations. However, the applicant expressly refuse consent and should therefore provide certification under the terms established by article 22 of the regulation mentioned.
6. in accordance with article 22.5 of the regulation of the General Law of grant applicants who do not have their fiscal residence in Spanish territory must submit a tax residence certificate issued by the competent authorities of your country of residence.
7. in accordance with article 11 of the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of Personal character data, applications will involve the consent of the candidate to the communication of your data to the companies and institutions for possible practices, such as third parties for the fulfillment of purposes directly related to the functions of the Institute of tourism of Spain as assignor and third both the teaching centre that is providing the Master as assignee.
8. the verification of data not adjusted to reality, both the application and the documentation provided, this may make the denial or revocation of aid.
Article 7. Assessment of applications.
1. the evaluation of requests will be carried out by a technical Committee that will be appointed by the Presidency of the Institute of tourism of Spain on the proposal of the General direction of the Institute of tourism of Spain.
(2. the Committee will be composed as follows: to) President: the Deputy Director General of strategy and services to the Sector tourist.
(b) Vice President: a General Deputy Director of the Institute of tourism of Spain.
(c) vocal: two Assistant Directors General of the Institute of tourism of Spain, a Deputy Director General of the Secretariat of State of tourism and a Deputy Director General of the Undersecretary of the Ministry of industry, energy and tourism. Alternates: their respective Deputy Director General attachments.
(d) Secretary: a Chief of service of the Subdirectorate General of strategy and services to the Sector tourism. Alternate: another Chief of service of the same Subdirectorate General.
3. its operation not will mean expenses additional and will be attended with them media personal, technical and budget assigned to the direction General of Turespaña.
Article 8. Procedure of evaluation and selection.
1. the Institute of tourism of Spain may require them services of advice of specialists in them materials object of them tests of selection, for the evaluation of the candidates and in the own process of development of such tests. Them services may refer is to one or several of them paragraphs members of the selection and the specialists that them pay will have voice, but not vote, in them sessions that celebrate the Commission technical.
2. the performance of the technical Commission be accommodated to the procedure to be freely determined by adopting their agreements by majority of votes, being quality of the President. The technical Commission shall be governed by the provisions of articles 22 to 27 of law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
The Technical Committee may perform actions it considers necessary for the determination, knowledge and verification of the data under which should pronounce the resolution for the award.
3. the granting of scholarships shall be made through competitive regime.
4. the selection will take place according to the merits alleged by candidates, scores on different tests, the suitability of the candidate profile to scholarship and knowledge of languages shown by this, and will establish the corresponding priority, in accordance with the criteria and corresponding tests.
Candidates must prove their level of knowledge of languages who want them are measured by an official institution certification.
5. in no case more scholarships of the convened may be awarded and for which there must be credit available. However, technical Commission will include a list of beneficiary alternates, in no more than one-third of the convened, in case of renouncement of beneficiaries that do not accept the scholarship and/or its conditions, when once started their enjoyment, renounce it or abandon it.
Article 9. Resolution of granting and term of notification of the award decision.
1. the technical Commission instructor (direction General of the Institute of tourism of Spain) will formulate proposal of granting to the awarding body (the Presidency of the Institute of tourism of Spain) through the body.
2. it award final is shall be by resolution of the Presidency of the Institute of tourism of Spain, is inserted in the «newsletter official of the State» and in the headquarters electronic of the Institute of tourism of Spain and is notified to them awarded. In this resolution will consist of way express the list of alternates, if them has, and the rejection of the rest of requests. He term maximum for notification of the resolution of award to them beneficiaries will be of six months to count from the publication of the resolution of call. The resolutions of adjudication may declare them scholarships deserted, total or partially.
3. them candidates selected will have of a term of ten days to count from the reception of the notification of award of the scholarship to accept or reject it. Those who accept will have to sign a commitment to pursue full Master in international tourism and subsequently the internship in the ministries of tourism abroad and in the enterprises or institutions assigned to them, being forced to the credits provided by this order, otherwise.
4. the resolution of allocation may be modified if they vary the circumstances that served them unfounded and which are reflected in previous articles 1 to 4.
5 resolution of award will put an end to the administrative procedure.
Article 10. Testing and selection criteria.
1. to obtain the scholarship are established the following criteria, which will be developed by the corresponding resolution of the call. Such criteria will receive the following maximum scores and will have the following weighting: a) assessment of the academic record: up to 30 points (30% weighting).
(b) assessment of the level of the English language: up to 20 points (20% weighting).
(c) valuation of other languages of work in the ministries of tourism in the foreign: until 20 points (optional, with weighting of the 20 percent).
(d) valuation of the test psycho: up to 10 points (weighting 10 per cent).
(e) assessment of the interview: up to 20 points (weighting 20 percent).
(2. them scores minimum to get by them criteria of assessment mandatory established in the paragraph 1 earlier, are the following: to) valuation of the record academic: 15 points.
(b) assessment of the level of the language English: 10 points.
(c) assessment of the test psycho: 5 points.
(d) assessment of the interview: 10 points.
Candidates that do not meet, in each of the above criteria, the designated minimum scores are excluded. Candidates who do not reach 50 points by the totality of the criteria – mandatory and optional - set out in paragraph 1 above shall also be excluded.
3. the psycho test will consist of a series of exercises aimed at evaluating the ability of verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning of the candidates, including series of numerical ability, logical ability, verbal comprehension and written expression. Call resolution will establish the maximum number of candidates which, having exceeded the minimum established in the assessment of the academic and English language level, have access to the realization of the psycho test based on the scores obtained.
4. the interview, which aims to determine the suitability of the candidate profile to the objectives of the scholarship and the tasks that will develop in different phases, will be performed by the staff of the Institute of tourism of Spain. Call resolution will establish the maximum number of candidates who, having passed the psycho test, have access to the realization of the interview based on the sum of the scores obtained as provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2 of this article.
5. the resolution of call shall establish the maximum number of candidates who will be admitted to the course preparatory to the practices and consisting of a master in international tourism. The resolution for the award be granted scholarships in the maximum established in the call for proposals on the basis of the scores obtained as provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2 of this article.
CHAPTER III article 11 process stages. Master in tourism international.
1. the beneficiaries of grants must overcome a selective and preparatory course for the ministries of tourism practices. The course will consist in a Master in tourism international. The Institute of tourism of Spain set the resolution governing the corresponding call, pursuant to article 9.5 of this order, the maximum number of candidates who will have access to the selective course. Accessing the same candidates that meet the General requirements laid down in articles 3 and 4, have passed the selection regulated in article 9 of this order. In the case that any candidate by any cause not could start the Master, the Institute of tourism of Spain may admit to the first alternate to replace it.
2. the aim of the master is to prepare candidates for practices in the ministries of tourism and in enterprises or other institutions, through a solid formation, with a strategic and global view of the promotion of tourism and the tourist business management, providing scholars of the theoretical and practical tools necessary for future use in the tourist field that may merge in the future.
He student will study materials that is can group in, at least, them following modules specifically oriented to the promotion outside of the tourism and to the management of companies tourist: variable macroeconomic of the system tourist; organizational models and new business models; financial management and human resources management; creativity and innovation; communication, marketing and new technologies.
The methodology will be eminently practice, combined with the corresponding conceptual basis. Combine the learning face-to-face with the training «on line», and is based in technical academic of utilization of the «e -learning», method of cases, participation active, work in team and presentation of studies and projects.
3. the allocation of each fellow to study for the Master in international tourism will be 5,200 euros. The Presidency of Turespaña may call resolutions, adapt that amount to the price list approved by the Ministry of which depend on the public entity that is providing it, and failing to market prices of public schools for imparting such teachings. This endowment will pay in advance to the entity or centre that is providing the education, which is justified on the need that the beneficiary can cope with tuition, public fees, or other expenses established for the Master in international tourism in a public institution with educational functions of tourism. In accordance with article 42.1 of regulation of the General subsidies Act, beneficiaries of these grants, thanks to its special characteristics, will be exempt from security to receive the advance payment mentioned above.
The fellow is the recipient of the Endowment, charged to the budgetary implementation of the programme of Turespaña corresponding. The direct beneficiary of this amount, which paid Turespaña by the beneficiary, will be the school that is providing the Master in international tourism.
The proper application of this provision shall be justified by the corresponding certification, issued by the Center each month, by supporting the participation and use of the beneficiary student in the development of the Master.
Students who Master in international tourism, having begun abandon it before its completion for reasons that are not of health or force majeure, duly justified to the criterion of the Presidency of Turespaña, heard the technical Commission of the scholarships, shall reimburse the full amount of the endowment to complete the Master to Turespaña.
4. the Master in international tourism will last between four and six months. Call resolution set that duration and the total number of hours. The candidates must comply with the regime inside established in the Center teaching that it provided and accept them conditions that by this is established.
5. the students that exceed with success all them demands academic during the realization of the Master will get the title corresponding, that les will enable for access to them practices in a counseling of tourism in the outside.
Article 12. Management of the selection of candidates and the Master in international tourism.
1. the Presidency of Turespaña shall appoint the State public body, with a minimum five years experience in tourism teaching of higher level, which will provide the Master in international tourism and educational functions call resolution. Turespaña and the designated entity will sign the corresponding agreement.
2. Turespaña may entrust or hire the services of valuation and realization of them tests regulated in this order, with exception of the interview within the process of selection of candidates, that is reserved to it management direct of Turespaña.
Article 13. Practices in the network of ministries of tourism.
1. will go through to the phase of practices in the network of Councils of tourism the number maximum of candidates that is set in the resolution that adjust the call corresponding, depending on them capabilities of the network and according to them scores obtained. According to it established in the article 10.1, the fellows will have due exceed the Master in tourism international.
2. the qualification end granted by the Centre teaching that imparts the Master will determine the order of priority of all them fellows that have surpassed the Master.
3. those who do not receive enough score to be destined to one of the ministries of tourism announced in the call for proposals will be on a list of alternates for the purpose of professional practices. To these stand-ins, the Institute of tourism of Spain or the teaching centre can facilitate contact with business schools and similar institutions with so that, through the support that those be dispensing them, these students can develop some type of practices in companies in Spain and access their selection processes.
4 formed once the list of beneficiaries by order of score with inclusion of substitutes, the technical Commission will be proposed allocation of destinations following the order and serving the order of preference indicated by the client in its request and based on the following criteria: to) will be first assigned the ministries of destination with languages other than English to those beneficiaries that have accredited knowledge of any of these languages with level equal or higher than Bl, according to the European framework of reference, or level assimilated when the language is not included in this framework.
(b) to each beneficiary is you will assign the first destination available according to their order of preferences.
He Institute of tourism of Spain may cover with alternate them destinations in that is has produced resigns or abandonment, and valued to those effects that the profile of the candidate is fit to them features of the destination, with regard to training and knowledge of them languages of work of the counseling of destination.
5. the Presidency of the Institute of tourism of Spain, on the proposal of the technical Commission, dictate a reported resolution that includes scores, destinations and alternates. This decision shall be communicated to each alternate and intended for Fellows. Candidates for a Ministry of tourism to the internship are required to communicate the acceptance or waiver of the realization of the practices, within the period of five working days from the formal notification of the assignment of target, as well as the residing in the country and city of destination that is assigned to it.
6. the practices in the ministries of tourism will last one year. However, the necessity that all fellows completed their training at the same time activity, in the case that the incorporation of some is not possible on the initial date set, this duration can be shortened in appropriate cases.
7. the training you will get the fellow in this phase of practices aims, not only offer the fellow the experience of foreign promotion of tourism to the formation and consolidation of the Spanish tourist brand, but also inform the institutional framework, in practical terms, that subsequently their practices in enterprises or other tourist institutions will be developed. He content of them practices will consist in the realization of them activities specific of them councils of tourism, acquiring experience and knowledge in aspects such as the realization of studies and notes of market, it collaboration in the realization of activities of promotion and in the Organization of events, it information to the clientele and to the sector professional on products and destinations tourist Spanish , tracking media, creation and maintenance of databases, actions in the field of «on line» marketing and social, networks etc., all under the supervision of the appropriate Minister of tourism and the functional direction of the directly responsible for practice entrusted in every moment to the fellow.
Article 14. Endowment economic for the practices in ministries of tourism in the outside.
1. the annual gross provision of scholarships for internships in the ministries of tourism shall be as follows, according to destination cities: counseling amounts in € LISBON 23.674,50 BRUSSELS 30.191,25 WARSAW 30.210,00 BERLIN 30.540,00 FRANKFURT 30.540,00 MUNICH 30.540,00 MILAN 31.113,00 ROME 31.113,00 THE HAGUE 33.789,00 DUBLIN 33.906,00 PARIS 34.023,00 VIENNA 34.783,50 BUENOS AIRES 34.990,50 TORONTO 34.999,50 ME JICO 37.560,00 40.165,50 CHICAGO ANGELES LOS 40.165,50 MIAMI 40.165,50 NEW YORK 40.165,50 40.411,50 MUMBAI 40.590,00 STOCKHOLM 42.513,00 COPENHAGEN HELSINKI 42.994,50 44.370,00 LONDON 45.106,50 ZURICH SÃO PAULO 46.344,00 48.837,00 OSLO 56.874,00 SINGAPORE 63.562,50 CANTON 63.562,50 BEIJING 75.384,75 MOSCOW TOTAL 80.799,00 TOKYO
(1.333.984,50 them resolutions of call may update and modular, according to destination, them amounts of them endowments economic planned in this order of bases with arrangement to this procedure: to) the resolution of call will establish a base regulatory for the period planned of duration of them practices convened, within them availability budget and with clamping to the laws and regulations applicable.
(b) to the updated base apply the modules taught by the Ministry of finance and public administration for the calculation of the compensation corresponding to the officials in the country in which the fellow must develop the main part of its training activities.
In the event that a beneficiary go to have a period training of practices bottom to them twelve months, the amount of the scholarship is will reduce proportionally to the time of the period training.
2 with the assigned amount, the beneficiary must meet all expenses that will be generated to perform the training, and in particular activities: to) the travel costs of roundtrip to the destination.
(b) of accommodation, maintenance and displacement in the destination city.
(c) the obtaining, in its case, of the visa and of them expenses derived of the same or of its renewal, whose management will run to charge of the intern.
This endowment will grant the corresponding withholding tax and fee by Social security contributions applicable under current legislation.
Them expenses of displacement, accommodation and maintenance derived of the realization of activities of training special out of his city of destination shall be borne to charge of the Institute of tourism of Spain and not will form part of the endowment of the scholarship. To do this, in the framework of the established in the Royal Decree 462/2002, of 24 may, on compensation by reason of the service, corresponding compensation of Group 2 will be credited them with charge to article 23 of the expenditure budget of the Tourism Institute of Spain, in accordance with the Commission's services approved by the head of the office in which the intern receives training.
3. the amount of the scholarship shall be paid with charge to the budgetary envelope established by the resolution of the corresponding announcement.
The granting and enjoyment of a grant does not establish employment or statutory relationship any with the Ministry of tourism, to which is attached the beneficiary or to the Institute of tourism of Spain.
Them fellows must subscribe by its has a policy of coverage of assistance health for those that are destined to countries where the card health European not is valid, that them will cover the assistance in all them countries of the area of coverage of the counseling to which are attached.
Also, all them fellows, with independence of the country to which are destined, should sign by its has a policy of accidents that cover this type of contingencies during the period of duration of the scholarship.
Article 15. Fertilizers of scholarships for internships in ministries of tourism.
1. the payment will be made in successive passes. The first, by an amount of ten percent (10%) of the total amount of the scholarship that corresponds to each beneficiary, shall be paid prior to the date scheduled for its incorporation to the destination and always that has formalized the acceptance of the scholarship and the conditions in which it is granted.
This advance payment is justified on the need that the beneficiary can cope with costs necessary to begin the practice, such as the of transfer to the destination, accommodation, maintenance and installation on your destination. In accordance with article 42.1 of the regulation of the General Law of grants beneficiaries of these grants, thanks to its special characteristics, shall be exempt from security to receive the advance payment mentioned above.
Them others fertilizers will cover in set the ninety percent remaining, will be monthly and its amount will be the resulting of divide the ninety percent remaining by the number of months of activities training that go to make the fellow in your destination. Is paid after receive, in the address General of the Institute of tourism of Spain, certification of the responsible of the counseling of tourism to which is attached the beneficiary, supporting of that this has made them tasks and projects that is you have entrusted with dedication, performance and use enough. Certification should work held by the above-mentioned Directorate-General before the tenth day of the month following the certified practices.
2 for the last payment in this phase of practices will be required to have presented the following documents: to) certificate issued by the responsible office where made practices, supporting completing them and having made the activity subject of scholarship with levels of dedication and performance satisfactory.
(b) report by the fellow and endorsed by the responsible office practices where are completed, the work carried out and the results obtained with the inclusion of the proposed improvements that are considered appropriate.
Article 16. Practices in companies and institutions, inside and outside Spain.
1. practices in companies and institutions will have a duration of six months.
2 accessing this last phase of the scholarship for those candidates who have completed the previous phase of the ministries of tourism practices. The Presidency of the Institute of tourism of Spain, on a proposal from the Technical Committee, will dictate a resolution with the relationship of the fellows who, by having completed the phase of practices in the ministries of tourism and once seen the reports of the respective directors of tourism by the technical Commission, be declared fit by the own technical Committee to enter the phase of practices in companies or institutions. This decision shall be communicated to each of the grantees.
3. the corresponding practices can develop inside or outside Spain, either in Spanish companies internationally in Spain or any of its subsidiaries abroad, as well as tourism boards, advocacy, chambers of Commerce and international organizations territorial organizations (hereinafter «company»).
4 the program will run with the collaboration of the companies and organizations that meet the following requirements: to) that are legally constituted in Spain.
(b) preferably have international activity or a project of business internationalization.
(c) to present a plan structured training that will provide the fellow, who contemplate and detail the competences to develop functions to perform, and a planning of the activities planned for the scholarship.
(d) in the event that, at the behest of the company formation of the fellow will develop out of Spain, companies must have physical implementation, through a subsidiary or branch in the target practices, in whose premises the fellow will develop their training, as well as a permanent destination, responsible for monitoring of the fellow tutor to measure the fulfilment of the objectives of the fellowship training.
In all case, Turespaña, through the organizations business of the sector tourist Spanish, will announce to them companies tourist Spanish the possibility of adhering is to the program of scholarships. Turespaña can also offer participation to the Spanish tourist industry and transport which, by its international presence, its technical development or their degree of specialization, are judged in formative interest to collaborate in this scholarship program.
They may also participate in the program the international organizations of which Spain is a member.
5. the resolution of the call shall regulate the procedure for participation of companies, the number of maximum available Fellows by company, as well as the regime of incorporation of business fellows, and commitment that define the Turespaña-Enterprise-intern relationship, in particular in terms of the costs assumed by each of the parties, including the business share of social security that could correspond to the parties according to the law of the place.
Article 17. Staffing practices in companies and institutions.
1. the company or institution in which practices are made will assume the provision for the first quarter as well as expenses incurred by displacement to the internship be carried out because of their activity. Turespaña will assume the Endowment during the second quarter of the practices.
2. the gross endowment of the scholarship during the internships in companies and institutions abroad will be half of the established in article 14 for each destination in the phase of practices in the ministries of tourism. The same procedure laid down in article 14.1 of this order will be used for the calculation of amounts and update them.
3. it Endowment gross of the part corresponding to Turespaña and to them companies or institutions, in them scholarships for the realization of practices in companies and institutions in Spain, will be of an amount of 12,600 euros gross, contributed to the 50 percent by Turespaña and to the 50 percent by them companies or institutions, in the quarter that les corresponds. Call for resolutions be able update the amount of the prize mentioned, within the budgetary availability and subject to the laws and applicable regulations.
4. the amount of them endowments that correspond to the Institute of tourism of Spain is paid with charge to the application budget that is set in the resolution of the corresponding call. These allocations will grant the corresponding withholding tax and fee by Social security contributions applicable under current legislation.
5. the company must be completed on a monthly basis, an assessment report of the intern, which should be sent to Turespaña in the first five working days of the month following the reference. Received the report, Turespaña shall pay to the fellow the monthly amount of your scholarship for the second and last quarter.
6. finished the period of payments of it company and in the term maximum of a month, the company will present to Turespaña, in the place that is indicate in the corresponding resolution of call, a statement sealed and signed by its responsible of resources human, which will include the breakdown monthly of them payments made to the fellow in concept of endowment during the period funded by the company and the amount of them retentions in concept of tax of it Income of physical persons (IRPF) practiced scholar together with the contribution to Social Security, according to the applicable legislation. For this purpose, the company will manage the corresponding high and low Social Security at the beginning and end of the period in which assumes the payment of the scholarship endowment.
7 for the last payment in this phase of practices will be required to have presented the following documents: to) certification issued by the head of the company or institution in which practices have been finalized and have completed the activity are made subject to the grant with satisfactory levels of dedication and performance.
(b) report by the fellow and endorsed by the head of the company or institution that made the practices, on the work carried out and results obtained, including the proposals of improvement which are considered appropriate.
8. the company shall undertake to provide the fellow relevant documentation to obtain the necessary visa to the intern is incorporated to the destination agreed with the company.
9. trainees must sign on their own a policy's coverage of health care for those who are destined for countries where the European health insurance card is not valid, that it will cover assistance in all the countries of the area covered by the company or institution to which are attached.
10. also, all them fellows, with independence of the country to which are destined, should sign by its has a policy of accidents that cover this type of contingency during the period of duration of the scholarship.
Article 18. Provisions specific to the scholarship of practices in companies and institutions.
1 the Institute of tourism of Spain will select and assign candidates to each company or institution in accordance with the following criteria: to) the quality and suitability of the training programme scheduled by the company for the fellow: training that will bring the company at the time of the incorporation of the fellow to facilitate their integration into the structure and tasks of the company; functions of the post; planning tasks and activities planned for the scholarship; material and technical resources available to the grantee; monitoring and control activities.
(b) the policy of integration of the scholars in the structure of the company with character of permanence.
The corresponding resolutions of the calls may establish the maximum requests per company come limited by the number of fellows included the staff of the company in the past.
2. the Commission technique regulated in article 7 shall inform companies the approval or rejection of applications, there will be those previously directed to the General direction of the Institute of tourism of Spain. The Commission is empowered to request the company an interview as well as providing the information that it deems relevant.
3. the number of companies that can finally participate in the program will be limited by the available scholarship offer, so the Technical Committee will select, under the number of scholarship holders and applications received for those companies whose application best fits the objectives of the programme.
4. companies whose scholarship applications have been approved will have access to resumes of candidates and may initiate contact with the candidates selected by Turespaña.
The process of selection of candidates by Turespaña will mean for companies the obligation that any fellow excluded from the possibility of developing practices to them. For the above purposes, Turespaña will lead the entire process of selection of candidates for the phase of practices in companies, will ensure that all candidates have access to practice avoiding cases of possible exclusions could occur at the aforementioned selection, and will intervene to allow the perfect fit between applications or the company deals with preferences or demands of the fellows.
Once reached the agreement between Turespaña, the company and the candidate, Turespaña will prepare and send instructions it deems appropriate on the materialization of the grant procedure.
5. relations between Turespaña, the company and the trainee shall be regulated through a 'Scholarship commitment"prepared by Turespaña, which include the rights and obligations of each of the three parties. Selected scholar and before the start of practice, said document should be signed by the three parties.
6. during the month immediately previous to the of completion of the scholarship the company must indicate them possibilities of incorporation of the internship to your template.
7. the resolutions that regulate them calls will establish the number maximum of fellows that can request each company, as well as the term and place of presentation of them requests of participation in the program of scholarships from the companies.
The submission of applications by companies must be made by filling in a registration form which will prepare Turespaña. The applicant company must provide, for each requested fellow, the data required on the mentioned form.
8. in the case of extinction, bankruptcy situation or any other that may impede the development of the exercises, the Institute of tourism of Spain will try to assign to the fellow in another company to perform outstanding practices. Turespaña can not increase the individual envelope foreseen for the their internship in companies.
9. in the event that an internship in a company practices are unsatisfactory for one of the two parties, any of these can be lifted to Turespaña informative writing with a proposal for action, Turespaña will assess and resolve in terms more in line with the rules and for purposes of this provision, included the completion of practices in the company.
Article 19. Obligations of bidders and the participating institutions.
1 in the case of renunciation or abandonment of practices in departments of the Presidency of the Institute of tourism of Spain tourism will solve the cancellation of outstanding tickets and the total or partial repayment of the sums received pursuant to the following criteria: to) if the fellow had already fulfilled half or more of the expected period of the duration of the scholarship no quantity reinstate not be reclaimed him.
(b) if the fellow had fulfilled more than one fourth part of the period planned of the duration of the scholarship and less than the half, is you will claim the returned of the half of the advance.
c) if the fellow had served more than two months, but less than a quarter of the planned duration of the scholarship period, be reclaimed the reinstatement of three-fourths of the advance.
(d) if the scholar not arrived to meet two months is you will claim the returned of the whole of the advance.
2. in the case of resignation or abandonment of practices in companies and other institutions during the second quarter, the Presidency of the Institute of tourism of Spain will solve the cancellation of outstanding tickets and the refund of amounts paid pursuant to the following criteria: If the fellow had already fulfilled half or more of the intended period of this phase of the scholarship for the second quarter no quantity reinstate not be reclaimed him, but if the fellow had not fulfilled half of the period of duration of this phase of the scholarship for the second quarter, the reinstatement of what is perceived will claim you.
(3. will proceed the returned of them amounts perceived and the requirement of the interest of delay from the time of the payment until the date in that is agreed it origin of the returned in them following cases: to) breach total or partial of it purpose of concession. Being formative activities, shall be considered as such that the beneficiary do not perform sufficient dedication, performance, and use the tasks and projects that entrusted the head of Department, company or institution with which it is affiliated.
(b) obtaining of it helps faking the conditions required for this u hiding those that it would have prevented.
(c) breach of the obligation of justification or insufficient justification, in the terms established in article 30 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant and the regulatory standards of scholarship.
4. the fellows and participants will be required to provide much information could be required them to justify the funds target the Tourism Institute of Spain, by the General intervention of the State or the Court of Auditors.
5. fellows and participating entities shall be subject to the responsibilities and sanctioning regime laying down the law 38/2003 of 17 November on administrative offences relating to grants and public subsidies and grants General Law 47/2003, of 26 November, General budget.
Article 20. Legal regime.
Them scholarships is governed, besides by them bases regulated in this order, by of it willing in the law 30 / 1992, of 26 of November, of regime legal of the administrations public and of the procedure administrative common, the Law 47 / 2003, of 26 of November, General budget; Law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant; the regulation of the law 38/2003, 17 November, General grant, approved by Royal Decree 887/2006, of July 21; the Royal Decree 344/2012, of 10 February, which develops the basic organizational structure of the Ministry of industry, energy and tourism, and the Royal Decree 425/2013, of 14 June, which approves the Statute of the Institute of tourism of Spain and the Royal Decree 344/2012, 10 February amending partially , remaining rules of administrative law and, failing that, the rules of private law.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal legislation.
Hereby repealed the order ITC/4430/2004, of 27 December, that establish the bases of scholarship 'Spain tourism' for study, research and internships in tourist areas for Spaniards and foreigners ("Official State Gazette" No. 9, January 11, 2005), as well as how many provisions of equal or lower rank to oppose provisions of this order.
First final provision. Skill-related title.
This order is issued under cover of the exclusive competence to the article 149.1.13. a and 15.a of the Constitution attributes to the State on the bases and coordination of the general planning of economic activity and the promotion and coordination of the activity of scientific and technical.
Second final provision. Application.
It empowers the Presidency of the Institute of tourism of Spain to dictate resolutions and take measures, in the scope of their powers, they are accurate for the implementation of the provisions of this order.
Available to finish third. Entry in force.
This order shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, 14 of September of 2015.-the Minister of industry, energy and tourism, Jose Manuel Soria Lopez.
Search Translated Laws of Spain