Law 10/1990 of 15 October, sport, in its article 8.d) attributed to the Higher Council for sports competitions to grant economic subsidies that apply to sports federations and other bodies and sports associations by inspecting and verifying the suitability thereof for the purposes provided for in this Act.
For its part the Royal Decree 2195 / 2004 of 25 November on the organizational structure and functions of the Superior Council of sports, attributed to this body all those skills to develop the mandate constitutional development of physical education and sport and that attributed to them in the regulations legal and statutory including, among the powers of its President the the economic subsidies that come with charge to the budgets of the Agency.
Therefore, the Superior Sports Council pursues the promotion of sporting activities, which, in some cases, it is necessary to carry out a subvencional activity under the regime envisaged in the law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant, and in their regulation of development, approved by Royal Decree 887/2006, of 21 July. In this regard article 17.1 of the aforementioned law provides the obligation that the Ministers establish the appropriate regulatory bases of subsidies intended for grant, so that, as indicated in paragraph 1 of article 17 reviewed: "these bases will be adopted by ministerial order, in accordance with the procedure laid down in article 24 of the Law 50/1997 «, of 27 November, the Government, and legal services and the corresponding delegate intervention report and shall be subject to publication in the "official bulletin of the State'".
By virtue of all this, following a report from the law of the State of the Ministry of education and science and the Executive intervention in the Superior Council of sports, have seen fit to have: single article.
1. approve the regulatory bases of the granting of subsidies and aid subject to law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant, in matters of promotion and support to sport and sports activities contained in the annex to this order.
2. this order shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, September 20, 2007, the Minister of education and science, Mercedes Cabrera Calvo-Sotelo.
Annex regulatory Bases for granting subsidies and aid by the Superior Council of sports first. Object databases-these rules are intended to regulate the granting of subsidies and aid in regime of competitive competition, given the Superior Sports Council (CSD) in its area of competence. Such aid shall be governed by the present regulatory bases and by the provisions listed in the fourth base.
The second. Purpose, objectives and limits of subsidies and grants.
1 subsidies and aid referred to in this order are that grant charged to the budget of the CSD, pursuant to what is determined in the corresponding call resolutions, and have as their purpose the fulfillment of one or more of the following objectives: to) develop sports programmes of the Spanish sports federations in accordance with agreements reached with each of them and , if necessary, help to sustain its organic and functional structure and the provision of sports facilities and equipment for high competition.
(b) promote scientific research in sports and supporting the training of postgraduate students, specialties and methods of scientific, technical, technological and documentary knowledge of sport.
(c) promote the activities of the sports entities whose framework transcends the autonomous and facilitate access to bank credit primarily earmarked for the construction of their facilities.
(d) promote the activities of clubs, associations of clubs and sports associations, when this activity is carried out in territory more than of an autonomous community.
(e) encourage school and youth sports associations.
(f) cooperate and promote with the autonomous communities and, where appropriate, with local authorities in the development of plans and school and university sport activity of sports modernization Championships, in collaboration with the Spanish sports federations, in the face of high competition, as well as in the construction, improvement and maintenance of sports facilities for the development of the sport of high competition Sports technification and high performance centres as well as institutes or faculties of physical activity and Sport Sciences.
(g) promote participation with the universities in the University sports programs and cooperate with them for the provision of facilities and resources necessary for the development of its programs, as well as school and University Championships, as well as promote the University tutoring of sportsmen of high competition.
(h) contributing to increasing the sports development of the countries of our historical and cultural environment, in response to international cooperation agreements or treaties.
(i) collaborate with the Spanish sports federations, regions, local authorities and other private persons of sporty character, in the development of official international championships and other events organized in Spain, where participation is State category.
(j) collaborate with Paralympic and Olympic sport through their bodies.
(k) promote the activity of bodies of sports promotion, when this activity is developed at the State level.
(l) any activity that contributes to the development of competencies that, in accordance with the legislation in force, corresponding to the Higher Council for sports.
2. they are excluded from the application of these rules, the collaboration agreements established between public administrations for the implementation of activities of interest and competence of the higher Sports Council in accordance with the provisions of the law of sport and its implementing regulations which shall be governed by the law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure third. Legal regime-the granting of subsidies by the Superior Council of sports shall be subject to in the following provisions: to) law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant.
(b) Royal Decree 887/2006, of 21 July, which approves the regulation of the law 38/2003, General subsidies).
c) Law 47/2003, of 26 November, General budget.
(d) Law 10/1990 of 15 October, sport, and regulatory development.
(e) the present regulatory bases.
(f) the resolution of the corresponding announcement.
-Fourth. Requirements and general conditions.
1. in each call must be certain in advance, both minimum requirements which applicants should meet to ensure conditions of effective competition, as the elements precise so award can be granted in an objective manner.
The accreditation of the requirements for the granting of the subsidy, must be made by any valid means in law.
2. without prejudice to specific specifications that for each case are collected in the present base, grants convened in free competitive concurrency with charge regime to the budgets of the Higher Council for sports, they shall be granted in accordance with the following principles, referred to in article 8 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grants (, law 10/1990 of 15 October, sport, and its development provisions: to) advertising, transparency, concurrence, objectivity, equality and non-discrimination.
(b) effectiveness in the fulfilment of the objectives set by the issuing administration.
(c) efficiency in the allocation and use of public resources.
3. subsidies or aid referred to in this order may be granted through collaborating entities, whose intervention is subject to the provisions of articles 12 and 13 of the General Law of grants.
4. the Consejo Superior de Deportes may establish the payment of subsidies financed by several financial years in accordance with the provisions and limits of the General budget law and the provisions of article 57 of the regulation of the General Law of grants development.
Quinta. Requirements and conditions specific.-in addition to meet the General requirements laid down in the fourth of this order and to the specific basis included in every call that they are application, grants and aid must comply also with modalities which are set out below: 1. aid to Spanish sports federations for: to) expenses of sporting performance and infrastructure programs as well as sports for the same material.
b) compensation of the costs incurred by the participation of its members in international sporting bodies c) financing costs of organisation of competitions.
(d) Organization in Spain's official international sporting Championships.
e) to carry out actions that will contribute to the development of high-level sport and sporting talent detection.
(f) loans without interest pursuant to the additional provision 2 of the Royal Decree 887/2006 which approves the regulation of the General Law of subsidies.
(g) to promote the development of women's sports, primarily of high competition.
(h) other laying down the corresponding grade within the powers of the Higher Council for sports.
The Spanish sports federations, as a specific requirement to be able to perceive subsidies, must have approved the code of corporate governance and its development.
2 autonomous communities for help: to) expenses of construction or adaptation of infrastructure and supplies of sports equipment of high performance or sports technification centers.
(b) operating expenses: current expenses, displacement, payments to technicians (coaches, physical therapists, tutors, etc.) and all those referred to in the management of high performance or sports technification centers.
(c) movements of athletes from Peninsular Spanish not to official State-level competitions organized by the Spanish sports federations, held in national peninsular territory.
(d) school and university sport.
(e) expenses for organisation of school and University Championships.
(f) co-funded programmes of sports infrastructures in schools.
(g) update of the census's sports facilities.
(h) other expenses and activities to be determined in resolution of announcement.
3. aid to local governments for provision or adaptation of sports facilities and equipment and other plans and costs for which budgetary provision within the jurisdiction of the Superior Council of sports is enabled.
4. supports mutual societies and sports committees and other entities of sports promotion to encourage the practice of sport.
5 a universities and other entities: to) to universities and public entities for: promotion of sports activities of University character and improvement of sports facilities.
Programs of scientific support to sports and related activities.
State University sports activities.
b) to private universities for official activity of university sport of State level and programmes of scientific support to sports and related activities.
(c) associations, sporting interest groupings and other institutions to non-profit activities and equipment as well as for the Organization of scientific events, periodicals and studies in areas of priority sports interest in the field of Sport Science.
6. to the Spanish Olympic Committee and the Spanish Paralympic Committee to finance priority activities within the competence areas and other activities of interest and can subscribe to the effect the corresponding agreement.
7 other subsidies and support: to) scholarships and grants to families for State Sports research.
(b) aid to promote measures against violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sport.
(c) aid to promote the research of the protection of the health of athletes.
(d) aid to prevent doping in sport.
(e) aid for sports activities of the staff officer of the Higher Council for sports.
(f) other subsidies and aid not included in this relationship will be convened by the Higher Council for sports.
1. the admission of a request for subsidies or aid will not generate commitment to award one.
2. as a rule may be beneficiaries of subsidies or aid for which there is budgetary appropriation: natural persons, legal persons, and their lack of personality clusters as well as other public and private entities who request it, have sufficient capacity to act and are not disabled for obtaining public grants or contracts with the State or other public bodies. Calls for proposals shall specify the type and conditions of the persons or entities which, in each case, can be beneficiaries and members associated with the beneficiary.
3. beneficiaries must prove to the Consejo Superior de sports that meet conditions of economic, technical and professional solvency for the activity in question, in the cases and terms determined by the call.
Seventh. Announcements of grants and subsidies.
1. the Consejo Superior de Deportes will make public the necessary calls for the granting of subsidies, which will be carried out by a resolution of the President of the Superior Council of sports. To this effect the call shall fix the maximum total amount for grants convened and may take the form of open call in accordance with the provisions of article 59 of the regulation of law General of grants 2. The procedure will start ex officio by decision of Convocation which shall provide for the content of article 23 of the law 38/2003 of 17 November, General subsidies.
3 shall be given in the call: to) grants that are called in the same as well as the compatibility or incompatibility with other grants convened.
(b) the purpose, conditions and purpose.
(c) the determination that the award will take place on a competitive basis.
(d) the specific requirements that must be fulfilled by applicants and how to accredit them.
(e) the deadline for submission of requests and organ he have to contact them, they shall apply the provisions of article 23.3 of the law 38/2003 of 17 November, General subsidies.
(f) the application form.
(g) documentation that shall accompany the application form.
(h) the organ instructor of the procedure and the Commission's assessment.
(i) criteria for the evaluation of applications for aid or subsidy convened, without prejudice to the general criteria.
(j) the amount total maximum of subsidies within the appropriations available or, failing this, the estimated amount of each as well as payment of the same, and if the guarantees that must be.
(k) the deadline to resolve the procedure and notified the corresponding resolution of concession.
(l) the term during which the resignations of beneficiaries allow the granting of the subsidy other applicants better positioned, when in such a waiver is released enough credit to meet at least one of denied requests.
(m) the means of notification or publication as laid down in article 59 of the law 30/1992, of November 26 legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure, ensuring a proper dissemination and accessibility for stakeholders.
(n) the term and form of justification, the beneficiary of the fulfillment of the purpose for which the grant was awarded.
(n) where applicable, the possibility of reformulating requests in accordance with article 27 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General subsidies.
4. the procedure which is regulated in the present order is competitive, meaning that that procedure whereby grant-making is done by comparison of applications filed in accordance with article 22.1 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General subsidies.
Octave. Requests: Format and documentation, place of presentation, term, rectification and withdrawal.
1 format and documentation: requests for obtaining grants and AIDS will follow the requirements or, in their case, the model which is attached with each call.
The signed original of the application must be accompanied by the following documentation: to) supporting documentation of the personality and, where appropriate, the capacity to act on behalf of the applicant.
(b) certificate proving stay abreast of tax obligations and Social Security, except in the cases set out in article 24 of the Royal Decree 887/2006, of 21 July, which approves the regulation of the General Law of subsidies.
Call resolution may provide that the grant application may lead the authorization of the applicant to bring the Superior Sports Council, directly, the accreditation of the circumstances listed in the previous paragraph, through telematic certificates.
(c) Declaration expresses have not received, if any, other grants, aid. Revenue or public resource or incompatible private to the same projects, programs or activities subject to subsidy or aid in accordance with article 33 of the regulation of the General Law of grants. When before you had asked other aid or subsidy and, during another call to attend, is unknown the result of that request, this fact shall be expressly mentioned in the request that is presented.
(d) affidavit are not found in any of the situations listed in paragraphs 2 and 3 of article 13 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant.
Applicants will not be required to present documents that already held by the Higher Council for sports, provided that they have not experienced any modification from its contribution, in accordance with the provisions of article 35.f) of law 30/1992, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
2 place and mode of presentation: the submission of applications, as well as other writings and communications can be either physical or electronic.
The presentation of physical mode on paper may be personally or by mail to the registry General the Council Superior of sports, Martin Fierro Avenue, s/n, 28040 Madrid or in any of the places designated in article 38.4 of law 30/1992, of November 26, and will be directed to Mr. President of the Superior Council of sports.
The presentation of online mode will be held, using the corresponding form, through the electronic register of the Ministry of education and science through the e-mail address: www.csd.gob.es.
Writings, applications and communications submitted to the electronic register shall be signed electronically by means of an advanced electronic signature based on a qualified certificate, as provided for in the order PRE/1251/2003 of July 10, on electronic signature.
The electronic register will automatically issue a certifying receipt of the presentation of brief, request or communication that may be printed or filed by the interested party.
Without prejudice to all the Higher Council for sports you have a record of applicants of grants and AIDS convened by that body.
3 deadline: The deadline for the submission of applications will be, unless the call is established other than one month from the day following the publication of the resolution of the corresponding announcement in the «Official Gazette».
4. troubleshooting: If the documentation provided is incomplete or submit correctable errors, organ instructor of the designated in the call procedure will require the applicant so that, within ten days of it remedy the lack or attach the documents required, with warning that if he did not, you will be by desisted in the application, in accordance with provisions in article 71 of the law 30/1992 , 26 November.
5. withdrawal: The applicant at any time in the procedure may withdraw his request pursuant to the provisions of articles 90 and 91 of the law 30/1992, of November 26, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
Novena. Procedure-the granting of subsidies and aid regulated by this order will be made on a competitive basis well by unique, either through an open call with several selective year-round procedures as specified in the corresponding resolutions in call call and selective procedure. In the event that the call is open the amount not applied may move to subsequent grant resolutions, up to the limit of available for that line of grant budget credit granting procedure shall be subject to provisions in the law 38/2003, 17 November, General grant, and the regulation of this law approved by Royal Decree 887/2006, of July 21, with the following particularities: 1. instruction of the procedure will be done by the body designated in the corresponding call that, following the completion of the procedures provided for in the General subsidies Act and its regulations, including the period of rectification, must send the documentation presented to the corresponding assessment Commission so that the latter proposal of interim resolution.
The announcement of grant may establish a procedure for screening of applicants who must make the corresponding Commission of appraisal.
However, thus the call had foreseen it may be where the apportionment among beneficiaries, the maximum overall amount for the grant.
2. the evaluation of applications will take place by a Commission whose composition shall specify in each call and assessment made by public officials or other professionals that relate to the object of subsidies or grants convened.
3 the Evaluation Commission shall establish priority or apportionment among all the applications submitted, in accordance with the general assessment criteria that are included in the present regulatory bases and the specific certifying the corresponding grade, formulating the timely proposal of interim resolution which shall be motivated and express: to) the person or persons, the entity or applicant entities for which the granting of the aid is proposed as well as the amount and conditions of the same.
(b) the standard priority of those applications for which the refusal of aid, where appropriate, is proposed to replace the beneficiary in the event of resignation or breach of terms and conditions by this.
However call resolution may exempt the requirement to set an order of precedence between applications, which meet the requirements, in the case that the credit set forth in the call for proposals was sufficient, according to the number of applications once completed the submission deadline.
4. Once approved the interim resolution, it shall be communicated to those interested in the terms provided for in articles 58 and 59 of law 30/1992, of 26 November, granting a period of ten days for the submission of claims and processing of audience, which is do without when they do not appear or are taken into account other facts or allegations which the adduced by interested parties.
In order to streamline procedures as far as possible, they may provide, in different calls for proposals, forms and fastest means to carry out the processing of allegations including individual or collective notice of interim resolution and the presentation of allegations by fax or by electronic means.
Tenth. Criteria of granting and evaluation.-grants will be awarded to those who obtain the best assessment of which had accredited to meet the necessary requirements to be beneficiary.
The assessment and selection of beneficiaries will be held in accordance with the principles of objectivity, non-discrimination in accordance with the appropriate procedure, advertising and may be used, among others, the following assessment criteria: to) sports planning analysis.
(b) sports results.
(c) assessment and effective management.
(d) degree of budgetary compliance.
(e) volume of sports facilities in the territory.
(f) regional balance.
(g) conditions and characteristics of the proposed project.
However the provisions of the preceding paragraph, each summons of subsidies may introduce additional and specific criteria for the weighting of which are applicable in each case.
Eleventh. Resolution, resources and publicity.
1 complete the selection process, granted subsidies will be adopted by decision of the President of the Council Superior of sports, in accordance with the provisions of article 25 of the law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grants, prior approval of the proper expenditure and sufficient for this purpose. Resolution of granting, where appropriate, may declare deserted total or partially, the call.
The final decision shall include the specific term for the activity and shall contain, if so the call, set it a relationship punctuated seekers seen fulfilling the administrative and technical conditions for acquiring the status of beneficiary, have ignored their claims exceeded the maximum set in the call credit amount and orderly.
The granting or denial of such subsidies or grants will be by decision of the Secretary of Estado-Presidente of the Superior Council of sports and it must be notified in accordance with the provisions of law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
2. the beneficiaries will be obliged to demonstrate its acceptance of the grant of the subsidy, within a maximum period of fifteen days from notification or publication, unless a different period is provided by the call. The absence of acceptance in this period determines the waiver of the granted subsidy.
In the event that any of the beneficiaries make their express or tacit renunciation to grant and provided credit in the necessary amount is released, you can remember the concession, to the applicant or applicants who are better positioned in the ratio provided for in the preceding paragraph, so that they can access the grant proposal in the non-extendable term of ten days.
3. the maximum period to resolve and to notify the grant or refusal of subsidies will be set which, for each case, the corresponding call that may not exceed six months. The maximum deadline which had set in the call without having reported resolution of granting, legitimate stakeholders to understand the application for award of the grant, in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 4 and 5 of article 25 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grants rejected by administrative silence.
4. the resolution of the procedure puts an end to the administrative procedure. Against it may be brought contenciosos-administrativo the Central Court of the contentious-administrative recourse within two months counting from the day following its notification, in accordance with articles 9.c) and 46.1 of law 29/1998, of 13 July, regulating the contentious, or, optionally, appeal before the same body which issued the Act , within the period of one month from the day following its notification, pursuant to articles 116 and 117 of the law 30 1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
Twelfth. Amount and payment of subsidies.
1. the amount of subsidies and aid shall be determined pursuant to article 32.1 of the regulation of the law 38/2003, 17 November-General grants, unless call resolution established a system of calculation other than of the 'percentage of the final cost of activity».
2 both the granting of the subsidy and the specific amount will be subject to budget availabilities of the exercise in which supports regulated by these rules are funded.
3. the method of payment and amounts of subsidy granted by the Higher Council for sports, will be determined in the respective call which will specify, within the budgetary limits, if the funding is fixed or variable, and if the payment can be in form of single or instalment payment and in advance or subsequent to the completion of the funded activity.
4. the Convocation shall specify, depending on the types of eligible expenditure, support payment in advance, or account, grant and, where applicable, if the beneficiaries should or not to provide guarantees. When it should provide guarantee, the call will set specific conditions the same, in terms that establish the articles 42 and following of the regulation of the General Law of subsidies.
Thirteenth. Grants & contract-compatibility the compatibility or incompatibility of the subsidies granted by the Superior Council of sports with other types of subsidies, grants or other income that financed the same subsidized activity will be specified in the call. However, obtaining concurrent other types of grants, subsidies or public or private, national or foreign income for the same purpose and the same beneficiary, as well as any alteration of the conditions taken into account for the granting of the subsidy, may lead to a change in the resolution of granting and, where appropriate, to the repayment of the subsidy.
The beneficiary may enter into with third parties the implementation of activity funded up to one hundred per cent of the amount of the same. In any case, prior authorization under the terms to be determined in the call when subcontracting exceeds twenty per cent of the amount of the grant and the amount exceeding six thousand euros is required.
Fourteenth. Obligations of the beneficiary and duty of justification: 1. the beneficiaries of the subsidies granted by the Superior Council of sports are obliged, in General, the performance of the obligations established by article 14 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant and in particular a: to) meet the goal, project, activity or adopt behaviour that supports the granting of subsidies in the terms and conditions specified in the corresponding call and resolution of concession.
b) justify to the Superior Council of sports or the collaborating institution, where appropriate, compliance with the requirements and conditions for the grant, to attend as well as the carrying out of the activity and the fulfillment of the purpose determining the grant or subsidy enjoy.
(c) communicate to the Superior Council of sports obtaining other grants, aid, income or resources that finance the subsidised activities.
(d) accredit previously enacted resolution of granting that is current in the compliance with tax obligations and against Social Security in the form which is determined in article 22.2 of the regulation of the law 38/2003, General grants, and with the exceptions listed in article 24.
However, when the beneficiary is not required to file declarations or documents referred to in the previous obligations, compliance will be responsible for declaratively.
e) provide much information required them by the Superior Council of sports, by the General intervention of the administration of the State and the Court of Auditors and undergo physical actions that make these bodies in connection with the award or justification for the subsidy.
(f) comply with the obligations or duties that specifically establishes the respective call for each type of subsidy.
(g) the beneficiary shall take the diffusion necessary measures to give adequate publicity to the public nature of the financing of the investment subject of the grant, including the institutional image of the CSD and specifying their role of institution-building, in the totality of the actions of dissemination is carried out by the beneficiary.
2. the justification by the beneficiary or the collaborating institution, where appropriate, of the fulfillment of the purpose of the grant and the material application of collected funds, will take place within a maximum period of three months from its perception or the period laid down in the corresponding resolutions call for proposals and grant.
3 in accordance with the provisions of article 30 of the law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant, and with the conditions or requirements that, for each type of subsidy, determine the relevant invitation to participate, the justification of subsidies granted by the Higher Council for sports may be any of the following modes: to) prior to the payment (payment firm) by submission of the documentation that accredits the requirements demanded in the resolution of the grant award.
(b) with subsequent payment (payment to justify), on the terms and conditions fixed by the relevant invitation to participate, through the presentation of a justification of the eligible expenditure account or by submission of the documentation that accredits the activity funded in accordance with the regulation of article 30.2 of the General Law of subsidies with articles 72 to 75 of its rules of procedure.
Own call resolution may establish the possibility of the two modes of justification referred to in the preceding paragraphs, establishing objective criteria for the application of one or other form.
4. the form of justification must be made by any of the forms referred to in the General Law subsidies, their regulation of development, as well as by the media, physical and electronic, that set each call or resolution of granting.
Call resolution may provide that invoices justifying costs may arise in photocopies. Also in the cases in which is established, as a means of justification, the justificatory account simplified, the own call may establish sampling technique. Also you can be conducted the procedure of public marking of the supporting original, in accordance with article 73 of the regulation of the law of subsidies whenever the resolution of announcement would have foreseen it.
15th. Breach, modification, waiver and refund.
1 failure to comply with the beneficiary's obligations that are incumbent on you established in these conditions and other applicable regulations, as well as that established in the corresponding resolution of granting will lead to reinstatement or, where appropriate, to the loss of the right to the payment of the grant and payment of the interest from the payment of the subsidy , in accordance with the provisions of article 37 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General subsidies. In such cases shall apply the procedure laid down in articles 42 and 43 of the above-mentioned legal norm.
2. Likewise, any alteration of the conditions taken into account for the granting of subsidies does result in modification of resolution of granting.
Call resolution may establish the cases in which, relapse once the resolution of grant, the beneficiary may request the modification of its content, which may be authorised, provided that you will not be to the detriment of third parties.
3. in the procedures for reinstatement the Superior Council of sports may agree total or partial return of perceived quantities, depending on the cause or reason for reinstatement, taking into account the extent to which the effective compliance of the beneficiary moves closer to the legally required full compliance of the subsidized activity and also has had credited a undeniable performance that has led to the fulfillment of their obligations.
4. in case of resignation, the beneficiary must submit an application based, directed to the President of the Council of sports, who will resolve, if necessary, the total or partial refund of amounts received or only cancellation pending fertilizers. In such cases may be granted the grant to the beneficiary alternate according to the order of score obtained in the selection process.
5. subsidies granted by the Superior Council of sports will be subject to the regime of offences and penalties established in title IV of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant.
Sixteenth. Information and advertising subsidies.-shall be provided to the General intervention of the State information about subsidies managed by the higher Sports Council in accordance with article 20 of the General Law on subsidies each quarter will be published in the «Official Gazette» subsidies granted by the Superior Council of sports and the publication must be expressed (: a) the convening and the identification of subsidies.
(b) the programme and budget credit that is charged.
(c) the existence of funding charged to European Union funds and, where appropriate percentage of financing.
(d) the name or business name of the beneficiary, number of tax identification, purpose or purposes of the subsidy with expression, if different programs or subsidized projects and amount awarded. In the case of multi-year grants, awarded total amount and distribution of annuities.