In exercise of the powers conferred by article 10(2). b) of law 10/1990 of 15 October, sport, the Commission directive of the upper Council of sports at its meeting of 30 June 2015, has finally adopted the amendment of articles 63 and 65 of the Constitution of the Spanish Federation of Olympic fights and associated disciplines authorizing their entry in the register of sports associations.
Pursuant to the provisions of article 31.7 of the sports law and article 12.3 of the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, Spanish sports federations and sports associations register, have the publication of the modification of the statutes of the Spanish Federation of Olympic fights and associated disciplines, contained in the annex to the present resolution.
Madrid, 30 September 2015.-the President of the upper Council of sports, Miguel Cardenal Carro.
Annex statutes of the Spanish Federation of Olympic fights and disciplines associated article 63.
Integration into the Spanish Federation of Olympic fights and associated disciplines will occur through the acceptance and commitment to compliance with the statutes and rules of the FELO and DA, voluntarily accepted through the license for natural persons, or approval for legal entities.
1. for participation in activities or official sporting competitions of State level will need to be in possession of a license of Olympic fights and associated disciplines.
2. licences will be issued by the autonomous federations integrated, in the event of absence of regional Federation, material impossibility, when so determined by the regional Federation itself, or when the regional Federation can found integrated in the State Federation licensing will be assumed by the FELO and DA. To this shall be responsible for the issuing of those licences for which is necessary to have a visa or authorization of the respective International Sports Federation, and in particular when it transpires provisions in the statutes of the international federations.
3. the fee to the FELO DA by regional licensing, shall be fixed by the Assembly of the Spanish Federation of Olympic fights and associated disciplines, and revenue produced by these concepts will be directed primarily to finance the structure and operation of the Spanish Federation of Olympic fights and associated disciplines.
4. licences issued by the autonomous federations shall enter data for at least in the official Spanish language of the State.
5. these licenses reflect three economic concepts:-compulsory insurance.
-Fee to the Spanish Federation of Olympic fights and associated disciplines.
-Quota for the Autonomous Federation.
6. the Spanish Federation will provide the autonomous federations a system that allows communication of the licences issued by the autonomous federations, the preparation of updated census, respecting, in any case, the data protection legislation.