Seen the text of the collective agreement of the Group of leather goods, leather embossed and the like in Madrid, Castilla - La Mancha, La Rioja, Cantabria, Burgos, Soria, Segovia, Ávila, Valladolid and Palencia (Convention number 99003385011981 code), which was signed with date 25 June 2015, on the one hand by the Business Association of manufacturers of leather goods, travel articles and related industries of the central zone (ASEMAVI) on behalf of the companies in the sector, and on the other, by the industry trade unions CC. OO. and FITAG-UGT on behalf of workers, and in accordance with the provisions of article 90, paragraphs 2 and 3, of the law of the Statute of workers, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1995 of 24 March, and in Royal Decree 713/2010, 28 of may, revised text on registration and deposit agreements and collective labour agreements , This Directorate-General of employment meets: first.
Order the registration of the collective agreement cited in the corresponding register of conventions and collective work agreements with operation through electronic means of this Center Directors, with notice to the Negotiating Committee.
Have your publication in the «Official Gazette».
Madrid, October 22, 2015.-the General Director of employment, Xavier Jean Braulio Thibault Aranda.
COLLECTIVE agreement of the Group of leather goods, leather embossed and similar of MADRID, CASTILLA - LA MANCHA, LA RIOJA, CANTABRIA, BURGOS, SORIA, SEGOVIA, ÁVILA, VALLADOLID and PALENCIA chapter I provisions General section first. Object, character and extra legislation article 1. Object.
This collective Convention aims to the regulation of conditions of work and productivity in the enterprises of leather embossed, leather goods, jewellery boxes, belts, leagues and straps, watch straps, saddlery, saddlery and sport items, items of travel and Botería, manufacture of bags, leatherwork, supplementary objects, albardonería, and whips, as well as the improvement of the standard of living and the increase in productivity , of the people who work in the sector complementing and improving ends gathered the conditions laid down in the Statute of workers (in later E.T.) and any other existing similar provision currently applicable to the industries that made mention of stops.
Article 2. Character.
Working conditions contained therein have character of minimum virtue, are void and will not have any effect between the parties, the Covenants or clauses which, individually or collectively, imply less favourable conditions for people who work.
Article 3. Extra legislation.
In matters not provided for by the present Convention shall apply provisions of general legislation, the E.T. and other implementing provisions.
Second section. Territorial, functional and personal level.
Article 4. Territorial scope.
The scope of the present collective agreement comprises the autonomous communities of Madrid, Castilla - La Mancha, La Rioja, Cantabria and the provinces of Burgos, Soria, Segovia, Ávila, Valladolid and Palencia.
This scope may be extended when they request by mutual agreement companies and representation of workers (in later R.T.) of such companies or most representative trade union organizations and business associations of other territorial scope, through a request issued to the joint Mixed Commission regulated in article 77 of this collective agreement.
Article 5. Functional area.
The articles of this Convention obliges all companies engaged in the activities listed in article 1, with the exception of those companies which have own agreement or are covered by other collective agreements in force.
Article 6. Total obligation.
The undertakings concerned will be entirely, except as provided in the following article of the collective agreement on personal.
Article 7. Personal scope.
Includes the Convention to all workers of the companies included in the functional area, as well as the staff that henceforth part of the respective templates of those, with the exceptions indicated in articles 1 and 2 of the E.T.
Third section. Compensation, absorption and guarantee 'ad personam'.
Article 8. Nature of the agreed conditions.
The agreed conditions form an organic whole indivisible and, for the purposes of its practical application, they will be considered globally.
Article 9. Compensation.
Agreed conditions offset in its entirety at which formerly live by imperative legal, jurisprudential, administrative contentious, Covenant of any kind, individual contract, uses and local customs or any other cause.
Article 10. Absorption.
Given the nature of the agreement, future legal provisions involving economic variation in all or some of the existing compensation concepts or creation of new ones, will only have practical effectiveness if, globally and together with the existing prior to the agreement, exceed this level. Otherwise shall be considered absorbed by the improvements stipulated in this agreement.
Article 11. Warranty 'ad personam'.
Personal situations globally exceeding the Pact in its content, keeping strictly 'ad personam' will be respected.
Chapter II entry into force, duration and economic conditions first section. Entry into force and duration article 12. Entry into force and duration.
This Convention shall enter into force the day of its publication in the «Official Gazette of the State», except in what refers to the economic conditions, which shall remain in force from January 1, 2015, and its duration shall be three years, i.e. until December 31, 2017.
Article 13. Complaint.
They will be responsible for denouncing any Convention of the parties that sign it.
The complaint must present at least by three months to the termination of the agreement in writing to the other party, by sending the copy to the competent labour authority. Regarding the terms of negotiation of the Convention and any parties refer to provisions in article 89.2 of the Statute of workers applicable to today's date.
Once denounced the agreement, this will remain in force during the negotiating process up to the maximum period of one year, in accordance with article 86.3 of the Statute of workers. Over this period, the negotiating parties undergo the discrepancy the arbitration system under the ASAC, the period that elapses until the final award, the Convention will remain in force.
Second section. Article 14 economic conditions. Wage boards and salary review clause.
I. salary increase by the year 2015: salary increase of 1% over the year 2014 revised wage tables. With effect from 1 January of this year.
Salary increase for the year 2016: salary increase of 1.2 per cent for the year 2016 on the revised tables for the year 2015.
Salary increase for the year 2017: salary increase of 1.2 per cent for the year 2017 on the revised tables for the year 2016.
II. wage revision clause: tables pay the percentage that the actual CPI, exceeding the increase agreed, limiting the referral percentage to 2% for the three years of the entry into force of the Convention, paying the revision of wage arrears with effect from 1 January of each of the years (2015,2016,2017) provided that the companies comply with the commitment to maintenance of employment according to article 37 shall be revised.
III. enterprises that occupy people from ETT as users are obligated to contract of making available ensure that these have, in ordinary day and for normal activity, the same remuneration and conditions that in the enterprise user correspond to persons in the same position to deal with template.
Article 15. Contribution to Social Security and taxes.
The Contracting Parties undertake to inclusion in payrolls and, where appropriate, to the contribution of Social Security and paying taxes which they are entitled, according to the legal regulations, of the whole of the wage concepts that are satisfied in the companies.
Article 16. Wage regime.
Independently of other concepts, the amount of the wage Convention for professional groups and with minimum character specified in the table of the present collective agreement compensation and shall be charged every day of the year. When the national minimum wage exceeds the base salary agreement, both on an annual basis, the new national minimum wage will happen to constitute the new base salary agreement for all purposes, also on an annual basis.
Article 17. Night work.
Hours worked during the period from ten in the evening and six in the morning, unless the salary is established according to make night work by its very nature, will have a specific fee increased, at least 25% of the ordinary salary. Prohibits the completion of overtime in the night period indicated, except in cases and special activities expressly authorized by the Ministry of labour and duly substantiated.
Article 18. Home work.
For the calculation of rates of remuneration of homeworkers work, only be taken into account the salary base agreement.
Article 19. Incentive of the Convention.
It means incentive of the Convention, the amount that the person charged in the case that exceed the normal activity for production. This incentive Convention, in the amount established in the tables shall be levied. When companies do not have established regime of compensation incentive, they must satisfy this incentive from the Convention entirely.
In companies where they are established incentive system it will be to what already has been agreed.
Because of the motivation of the incentive has been agreed, is the negotiating parties desire that your establishment does not imply declining production usual average prior to the Convention.
Article 20. Advances.
The person and, with your permission, the R.T. shall be entitled to perceive, without the day designated for the payment, advances on account of the work already carried out.
Article 21. Periodic increases for service time.
Increases paid regular service time in the company, will consist, for all groups of staff, in nine triennia of 3% each on agreement, in force at all times base salary. The computation of the antiquity of the period of service as learning or aspirants will be taking as starting point the date of entry into force of the army, in the wording adopted by the law 8/80 of 10 March, i.e., on March 15, 1980, and will not involve additional liquidations of past periods.
Article 22. Extraordinary bonuses.
They consist of the amount of: thirty days of July.
Thirty days of Christmas.
For its calculation should be computed the amounts resulting from the concepts of the base salary of the existing Convention in every moment and antique in its case, accrued in each Professional category.
They must be received before 15 July and 20 December, dates respectively.
Article 23. Share of profit.
Participation in benefits is fixed at 9% on the amounts constituting the salary at each time base agreement, extraordinary gratifications and corresponding antiquity in his case.
Article 24. Absenteeism.
In order to reduce absenteeism in the companies, people whose monthly presence is 95%, receive a plus presence of 240 euros gross for the years of entry into force of this Convention, applying the IPC corresponding previous year. The plus of presence will be computable on a monthly basis and will be paid by the company on the payroll of March of the year following that has generated the right to obtain. The plus of presence is not cumulative or month-to-month or year-to-year.
For the computation of 95% of the presence of this article plus will not be taken into account the absences of the company derived from the following circumstances: maternity, paternity, legal strike, lactation, accident at work, Credit Union hours, absences for risk during pregnancy, and article 54 permits) with the exception of the second degree of consanguinity or affinity in surgical interventions without hospitalization requiring rest home.
The direction of the company and the R.T. will meet to check and study how the rate of absenteeism is evolving; in companies where there is R.T., the address will justify data to the template set.
Article 25. Overtime.
According to the army, and fulfilling the requirements which are determined in the same, the number of overtime hours may not exceed 80 hours per year; the value of overtime; may agree in the bosom of each company, between the address and the R.T., in the absence of agreement, you may choose among them with 75% increase on the salary that would correspond to regular hourly pay or compensate them for equivalent rest periods paid increased at least by the above percentage. Be informed periodically and at least every three months from those made to the works Committee or delegates and staff delegates.
Article 26. Travel and maintenance costs.
When by order of the company forced the person to stay overnight or perform maintenance outside the company expenses, they will be paid you for this, prior justification of the same, and corresponding, with exception also justified, a three star hotel.
Movements of return will be also on behalf of the company, in first or second class, in the view of the same.
Article 27. Wear of tools.
When the company does not provide the tools, the person, upon justification, shall receive reasonable expenses which has paid for the acquisition of the same company.
Article 28. Retirement award.
The person who request retirement before reaching age 66 and carry at least fifteen consecutive years of service in the company will be entitled once a non-absorbable Prize by other volunteer Awards, at the rate of: sixty years: 5.5 months of salary base agreement.
Sixty-one years: 5 months of salary base agreement.
Sixty-two years: 4.5 months of salary base agreement.
Sixty-three years: 4 months of salary base agreement.
Sixty-four years: 3.5 months of salary base agreement.
Sixty-five years: 3 months of salary base agreement.
Article 29. Insurance policy.
The company paid the sum of EUR 5,50 per year minimum to each person in the same, for the subscription of an insurance policy covering the risk of death or permanent disability, whose subscription will be solely on account of the person, being indispensable for the payment of the above amount to properly justify the formalization of the policy to the company.
Article 30. Wage derogating clause.
By agreement between the entitled parties, the percentages of salary increases agreed in the Convention may not be of compulsory application in whole or in part. In the case that the companies whose situation and economic prospects could be damaged as a result of such application, affecting the chances of maintaining employment in it, when it has a persistent decrease in their level of income to its situation and economic prospects could be affected negatively as a result of such application, peuvent indicates such increases.
Without limiting the foregoing, when majeure economic, technical, organizational or production, by agreement between the company and the legitimate legal representation in accordance with the provisions of article 87.1, you can be, previous development of a period of consultation under the terms of article 41.4, indicates in the company of working conditions provided for in the applicable collective agreement (, affecting the following matters: to) working day.
(b) schedule and the distribution of working time.
(c) duty shifts.
(d) system of remuneration and wage amount.
(e) performance work system.
(f) functions, when they exceed the limits foreseen by article 39 of this law for functional mobility.
(g) voluntary improvements in the protective action of Social Security.
It is understood that economic causes attend when the results of the company comes off a bad economic situation, in cases such as the existence of current or expected losses, or the persistent decrease in their level of revenue or sales. In any case, means that the decline is persistent if for two consecutive quarters the level of revenue or sales for each quarter is lower than the one registered in the same quarter of the previous year.
It is understood that technical reasons concur when changes, among others, in the field of the means or instruments of production; causes organizational when, among others, changes in the scope of systems and methods of work of the staff or mode of organizing production, and causes productive when changes, among others, the demand for the products or services that the company intends to place on the market.
In the event of absence of legal representation of workers, workers in the company, these may be attributed its representation to a Commission designated pursuant to article 41.4.
When the consultation period ends with agreement shall be presumed to concur the reasons, shall be sent to the Joint Commission, referred to in the second paragraph, and can only be contested before the social courts by the existence of fraud, fraud, coercion or abuse of right in his conclusion. The agreement must accurately determine the new applicable working conditions in the enterprise and its duration, which may not be extended beyond the time where applicable a new Convention in this company. Derogating agreement may not give rise to the breach of the obligations set forth in the Convention concerning the Elimination of discrimination on grounds of gender or that were provided, where appropriate, in the equality Plan applicable in the company. In addition, the agreement shall be notified to the Joint Commission of the collective agreement.
In case of disagreement during the consultation period the discrepancy either party may refer to the Committee on the Convention, which will have a maximum period of seven days to pronounce, to count since the discrepancy was raised you. When had not sought the intervention of the Commission or this would have not reached an agreement, the parties must resort to procedures that have been established in the inter-trade agreements of State or regional scope, provided for in article 83 of the ET, to effectively solve discrepancies arising in the negotiation of the agreements referred to in this section including the prior commitment to submit disagreements to binding arbitration, in which case the arbitration award will have the same effectiveness as the agreements on consultation and only be appealed in accordance with the procedure and on the basis of the reasons set out in article 91.
When the consultation period ends without an agreement and were not applicable to procedures that referred to in the preceding paragraph or these had not solved the discrepancy, either of the parties you can submit the same solution to the National Advisory Commission on collective agreements when the failure of the working conditions affect the work centres located in the territory of more than one autonomous community , or to the relevant bodies of the autonomous communities in other cases. The decision of these bodies, which may be adopted within its own ranks or by an arbitrator designated by themselves with appropriate safeguards to ensure their impartiality, shall be held in period not exceeding twenty-five days counting from the date of submission of the dispute to such bodies. Such decision will be the effectiveness of the agreements reached in consultation and will only be appealed in accordance with the procedure and on the basis of the reasons set out in article 91.
Chapter III organization of work article 31. Organization of work.
In this regard it will be army, without prejudice to the powers recognized the Joint Commission in this agreement and the provisions of the additional clause of the collective agreement provisions.
Article 32. Normal activity.
Normal activity may be required by the company to the entire staff.
Article 33. Performance incentive and agreed.
1. the normal performance, which corresponds to the so-called normal activity, is enforceable minimum performance, and the company may require at any time, without that failure to do so means or could be construed as relinquish this right, in accordance with article 19.
2. to establish incentive you must split the enforceable minimum performance.
3. the normal and incentive performance established by the company, according to studies and organization of the work it does, not be accepted by the people, shall be submitted to judgment and knowledge of the Joint Commission, which will issue, previous reports that it deems appropriate, the relevant report.
4. the remuneration of the required minimum performance is determined by the wage base agreement and seniority corresponding in each case.
5. incentives can be: (section, group, etc.), collective or individual, as determined by the company in accordance with the R.T.
6. When job performance is not easily measurable, as it is often the case with certain controls, administrative staff, of auxiliary services, storage of goods and articles, etc., and in general, staff perceived monthly pay, be established in the case of established systems of productivity in the enterprise, a system for indirect evaluation of workloads.
7. once established the system of incentives, companies can check it when the quantities of work to optimum activity exceed 50% of those identified as enforceable minimum performance.
8. the companies may limit, reduce proportionately, even remove incentives in individual who due to lack of fitness, attention, interest, or any other causes of subjective nature not to obtain the due performance, ostensibly perjudicaren the quality of production, without prejudice to other measures that could be applied to the case, collecting report not binding in respect of committees of company or staff delegates , prior to such decision making.
9. the incentives may be suspended in General, by prior information to the R.T. sections, when the purposes pursued by the system are unattainable by lack or reduction of work in the company. In these positions, persons shall receive remuneration corresponding to the wage agreement, more increases which they are entitled, in each case by seniority.
Article 34. Obligations of the company.
Obligations of the company are: i. limit up to a maximum of ten weeks the experimentation of new rates or new systems of organization.
II. gathering, after the trial period, compliance or reasoned disagreement of the people who work, which will be expressed through the works Committee, and in the event that this was not made by a Commission composed of the following members: a. the / delegate/s and/or the staff delegate (s).
B. two staffs, one with more than ten years of seniority in the company, the oldest if nobody will take ten years, and another that will take less than ten years old, chosen from among the staff.
III. the Committee of company or the Commission, where appropriate, shall draw up a report in accordance with the reasoned agreements examined times.
IV. in the event of existence of agreement, this shall be applicable in terms that are expressed in the same.
V. In cases of disagreement and within twenty working days, raise studies technical and fee to the Commission Joint Convention for the mandatory report, prior to the presentation to the Social jurisdiction.
VI. in cases of disagreement referred to in the second paragraph of this article, cleared the resulting differences in accordance with the relevant resolution from the date of implementation of the system.
Chapter IV classifications article 35 professionals. Professional ratings.
The professional classification is described in annex I of the present collective agreement.
Article 36. Rules on professional classification.
The rules on professional classification are specified in annex I to the Convention.
Chapter V procurement article 37. Maintenance of employment.
For companies of more than 150 workers in template sets that, after a period of 9 months of eventuality (within a period of 12 months), excluding the interinidades, they will need to transform at least 50% of that indefinite contracts. This percentage includes contracts from ETT has not been held to cover ancillary jobs, i.e. that are not counted those who are not directly related to the activity of the company. Forced companies that do not comply with this requirement of maintaining employment, should be a review on the basis of the actual CPI corresponding without that this is limited to 2%.
Article 38. Medical examination.
Aspiring square people must undergo medical examination.
Companies may submit to aspiring individuals for practical and psychometric tests deemed convenient to check their degree of readiness.
Article 39. Trial period.
Income shall be provisional until it has not fulfilled the trial period for each group of personnel and which are detailed below: to) personnel management and entitled: six months.
(b) technical personnel not entitled: three months.
(c) administrative staff: thirty days.
(d) nursing staff: fifteen days.
(e) staff not qualified: fourteen days.
Article 40. Concurrent activity.
With respect to the concurrent activity shall apply the provisions of article 21 of the Statute of workers force.
Article 41. Moonlighting.
The serious problem posed by the level of unemployment in the sector, both parties agree to try to avoid that the jobs of the companies included in the scope of application of the present collective agreement are occupied by people who are already dealing simultaneously with other jobs in other companies.
Article 42. Terminations and notice periods.
Staff wishing to cease in the service of the company shall notify, at least in advance of the following deadlines: to) managers with variable remuneration (annual bonus): 3 months.
(b) other personal management and technical entitled: two months.
(c) personal technical not entitled and administrative: one month.
(d) other staff: fifteen days.
Article 43. Temporary contracts.
The recruitment of all persons on the basis of legally established practices, must be made in writing.
Recruitment practices should correspond effectively with the statutory purpose. Fraud law contracts shall be considered undefined for all purposes.
Holding this type of contracts shall be made in accordance with provisions in the legislation in force in every moment. On the assumption that there is the renewal of temporary contracts, will indemnify by the company to the person with the proportional amount of 12 days salary for each year of service. Modalities of engagement for time provided for by law, may also be used provided that thus it agreed in writing and the purpose and features therein indicated, so that fraud law contracts are considered to be undefined for all purposes.
Also in fraud law shall be the term in any of its forms, signed after another as extended contracts or who have exhausted their maximum duration, of the same or different mode with the same cause to cover activities of the same category or equivalent job in the same company independent of the entity that hires him whose activity falls within the functional scope of the Convention.
Article 44. Training and learning contracts.
These contracts will be made in accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1529 / 2012, 8 November.
Article 45. Contract practices.
This type of contracts must be arranged in accordance with the law 3/2012, of 6 July, on urgent measures for the reform of the labour market.
Article 46. Eventual contract by circumstances of production.
It is the contract that is scheduled to meet circumstantial demands of the market, accumulation of tasks or orders excessive, whilst being the normal activity of the company.
According to the characteristics and temporary circumstances of the sector's activity, these contracts will have a maximum duration of 9 months, continuous or discontinuous from the moment they occur these causes, within a period of 12 months since the contract was carried out.
In the event that the eventual contract is concluded for a period of less than the maximum established, it may be extended by agreement of the parties, by only once, unless the total duration of the contract does not exceed the maximum duration.
Article 47. Part time permanent contract.
Part-time contract of indefinite is one that is specifically scheduled for periodic and fixed work within the normal scope of activity of the company and shall be governed by the provisions of article 12 of the Statute of workers and regulations that develop it, and by the provisions of this article.
(a) it shall have a minimum annual day of 1,000 hours of effective work.
The distribution of these hours will be held in such a way that at least 190 days to ensure discharge of the person in the company.
(b) in the event that handed down rules specifically regulating this matter, it will be to this norm.
It will be formalized in writing with an indication of the months in which can be high or low, based on historical or predictable rhythm of activity of the company.
Periodic terminations of the contract, within the annual Conference, will be produced by written notice from company.
(c) enterprises establish lists, sections and jobs, of people affected to this mode of recruitment, for the purposes of determining the order of appeal for each section and workplace, which is formalized in writing, with a minimum advance of ten days.
In the event that the person working does not go to the appeal, without just cause, shall be its low automatic lists, extinguishing the contract for all purposes.
Lists and the notice of appeal will be transfer to the R.T. in within enterprise.
d) company contact in writing the annual completion of the season.
In the months referred to in the contract as reinstatement, the company shall notify the person the date in which this occurs or the non-incorporation if you received orders, in order to document the proper procedure.
Article 48. Contract for works or service determined.
Is that is scheduled to carry out a work or a service specific, with autonomy and own substantivity within the activity of the company, and whose execution, although limited in time, is in principle of uncertain duration.
This type of contracts must be arranged in accordance with the law 35/2010 of 17 September, on urgent measures for the reform of the labour market.
Article 49. Individual clauses in employment contracts.
All those provisions of an employment contract that go against the agreements of the collective agreement of company or sector, or the general law, will be considered void for all purposes.
Article 50. Hiring people with disabilities.
Companies whose template is greater than 50 workers hired to 2% of people with disabilities, to apply this obligation in accordance with the regulatory criteria.
Chapter VI day, holidays, article 51 permits. Day.
The work day will be on an annual basis of 1.768 hours of effective work for the years of entry into force of this Convention. The most beneficial conditions will be respected and be agreed in the bosom of each company, by the address and the R.T., schedules within the limits given.
In cases of technical staff, directing, control intermediate and operators whose action starts up or closes the work of others, be extended the day the strictly necessary time, without prejudice to the payment of that time extraordinary.
By market conditions, accumulation of tasks, or lack or excess of orders, in order to promote the competitive position in the market, or a better response to the demands of demand and employment stability, firms may agree on an irregular distribution of the day throughout the year, in accordance with the legislation in force by 10% and the company respect the daily realization of a maximum of 10 hours, thus complying with the breaks between sessions, from Monday to Friday.
They are excluded from the flexible hours everyone who had reduction in working hours to care for children, breastfeeding, care of family members, persons victims of domestic violence and people with disabilities.
Article 52. Holiday.
Staff, anyone who is your professional group, which provides its services in undertakings included in the scope of this Convention, will enjoy, in concept of holiday, of thirty consecutive calendar days, without prejudice to agreements or pacts that can make companies and R.T., provided you take a consecutive year at the service of the company on the subject.
Staff that take less than a year, you can enjoy days proportionally corresponding because of time spent on it. the labourer who by decision of the company saw prolonged his holiday, still not conducting a year in the same period are paid the salary corresponding to the period of holidays enjoyed completely, in charge of the company.
Holidays will start on Monday provided that it is not festive, and will be paid the wage corresponding to the normal activity increased in the amount of average production incentives earned during the past thirteen weeks (equivalent to three months).
In case of holidays on the company match the common disease down, or down by accident at work or occupational disease the enjoyment of them will be postponed, although finished the calendar year to which they relate, with a limit of 18 months.
When the holiday period coincides in time with a temporary disability arising out of pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding or the period of suspension of the contract of employment provided for in article. 48.4 and 48 bis of the ET, is entitled to enjoy holidays on a date other than the temporary incapacity or the permit that application of this precept you paid you, at the end of the period of suspension, although he finished the calendar year to correspond.
Article 53. Leaves of absence to care for family members.
1. persons entitled to a period of leave of not more than three years to cater for the care of each son or daughter, both when it is by nature, such as by adoption, or in cases of foster care, both permanent and pre-adoptive, counting from the date of birth or, where appropriate, the judicial or administrative decision.
Will also be entitled to a period of leave of not more than two years, to attend to the care of a relative, up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, which for reasons of age, accident or illness can not stand by itself, and not carry out paid activity.
The leave of absence referred to in this paragraph is an individual right of persons. However, if two or more people from the same company to generate this right by the responsible subject, the company may limit its simultaneous exercise by reason of running the business.
As a new subject that causes turned right into a new period of leave of absence, the home of the same will end to which, if any, come enjoy.
The period that remains on leave in accordance with the provisions of this article shall be computable for purposes of seniority and is entitled to assistance to vocational training courses, whose participation shall be convened by the company, especially on the occasion of their reinstatement. Throughout the duration of the situation of the leave for care of sons and daughters the entitled to reserve his post.
2 leaves of absence voluntary. - the staff in the company of a year old has the right to recognition of the possibility to be on unpaid leave for a period not less than four months and not more than five years. This law only may be exercised again by the same person if four years have passed since the end of the previous leave.
Article 54. Permissions.
Persons, notice and justification, may be absent from work, entitled to remuneration, for any of the reasons and the following time: a) two days in cases of child birth and death, accident, serious illness, hospitalization and surgery without hospitalization requiring rest house of the spouse or a relative up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity , and four days in case that required a shift to the effect.
(b) a day for transfer of normal residence.
(c) a wedding of a son or fathers day.
((d) by the time necessary for the fulfillment of an inexcusable of public and personal duty under the conditions set out in point (D)) and under the conditions laid down in the E.T.
(e) by feeding of a son or daughter less than nine months, he shall be entitled to one hour's absence from work may be divided into two fractions. You can replace this right by a reduction of their day in half an hour with the same purpose or accumulate the permission of one hour in full days following the suspension, notice of fifteen days.
(f) a person who for reasons of legal guardian have in their direct care a child of 12 years or a person with physical, mental or sensory disability that does not carry out a paid activity, shall be entitled to a reduction of the day, with the proportional decrease of the wage, among at least an eighth and a maximum of half of the duration of that. It shall have the same right who require responsible for the direct care of a family up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity which, for reasons of age, accident or illness can not stand by itself, and who performs no paid activity. The reduction of the day referred to in this paragraph is an individual right. However if two or more people from the same company to generate this same right by the responsible subject, the company management may limit its simultaneous exercise by reason of running the business.
(g) fifteen calendar days paid in case of marriage, can be extended up to five days more this license without remuneration.
(h) those who work are entitled to one day of paid leave which is a medical test that requires rest house at the request of the Social Security, spousal and family health services up to the first degree of consanguinity.
(i) persons entitled to nine hours per year paid to attend the Social Security medical services, Charter services, and if you do not collect the above and go to a private medicine, this will be which do not cover Social Security, provided that they are duly justified.
People may use the days of absences of paragraph to) the risk materialized causing the permit, provided that mediate 48 hours notice if allows it for the duration.
Regulated in this article shall apply with the same limits and conditions to couples in fact duly accredited, meaning accredited such a condition by means of the presentation of the certificate of registration of unions of fact or, if this does not exist, through the provision of an affidavit in which couple condition occurs in fact causing the permit person accompanied by a cohabitation certificate issued by the corresponding municipality.
Persons, notice and justification, may be absent from work, without remuneration, for the following reason: a) a day for hospitalization of family up to the third degree of consanguinity or affinity, with a maximum of one day per year.
(b) a day for the wedding of a brother or sister.
(c) a day for the event of the death of relatives of the third degree of consanguinity and affinity.
Article 55. License by studies.
(a) the companies that are in their service who studies are required to grant the necessary licences so that they can attend tests in the Center corresponding calls, prior justification of stakeholders have formalized the tuition. This is applicable for obtaining the driving licence.
(b) when the corresponding call to review relates to obtain the professional title of the activity undertaken in the company of people working have the right to the perception of the corresponding base salary fee more plus agreement and seniority in his case, during the duration of the license period.
(c) will forfeit such right who are suspended from the half of the subjects that are found enrolled, considered as failure to these effects in those that have not submitted exam without cause. The non-approval of a subject will also produce the deprivation of these benefits in two consecutive calls.
(d) the permissions that these concepts by people working to use may not be discounted annual holidays that apply them.
Article 56. Suspension of the contract of employment with reservation of position.
1. in the event of childbirth, suspension will last for 16 weeks uninterrupted, expandable for multiple birth two weeks more for each son or daughter from the second. The period of suspension will be distributed at the option of the applicant provided that six weeks immediately after childbirth. In case of death of the mother, regardless of who is doing or does not work, the other parent may do all or, where appropriate, of the part remaining of the period of suspension, starting from the date of delivery, and without that is discount the same part that the mother had been able to enjoy prior to the birth. In the event of the death of the son or daughter the period of suspension will not be reduced, except that, after six weeks of mandatory rest, mother requested to return to his post.
However the former, and without prejudice to the six weeks immediately following childbirth of rest required for the mother, in the event that both parents as work, the mother, at the beginning of the period for maternity leave, may opt for the other parent to enjoy some determined and uninterrupted from the postnatal rest period of forming simultaneous or successive with the mother's. The other parent may follow doing use of the period of suspension for maternity initially assigned, although on schedule for the reinstatement of the mother to work is in a situation of temporary disability.
In the event that the mother did not have right to suspend his professional activity with entitlement to benefits in accordance with the rules governing such activity, the other parent will have right to suspend her contract of employment for a period that would have corresponded to the mother, which will be compatible with the exercise of the right recognized in the following article.
In cases of premature labor and in those in which, for any reason, the newborn must remain hospitalized after the birth, the period of suspension may compute, at the request of the mother, or in the absence of the other parent, the date of discharge from hospital. Excluded from the computation the six weeks after delivery, of mandatory suspension of the contract of the mother.
In cases of premature by underweight births and those others in which the newborn needed by any clinical condition, hospitalization after childbirth, for a period longer than seven days, the period of suspension will be extended in as many days as the infant is in the hospital, with a maximum of thirteen additional weeks, and in the terms in which to develop regulations.
In the cases of adoption and foster care, suspension will last for sixteen uninterrupted weeks extendable in the event of adoption or multiple placement in two weeks for each child from the second. This suspension will produce its effects, at the option of the person working, from the judgment which constitutes the adoption, from the administrative or judicial fostering, provisional or final decision, unless in any case a very minor can give right to several periods of suspension.
In the event that both parents work, the period of suspension will be distributed to option to interested parties who may enjoy it either simultaneous or successive always with uninterrupted periods and the limits given.
In cases of simultaneous periods of rest enjoy, sum thereof may not exceed the sixteen weeks provided for in the preceding paragraphs, or which apply in the event of childbirth, adoption or foster care multiple.
In the event of disability of the son or daughter or adopted or welcomed children, suspension of the contract referred to in this section will have an additional two weeks duration. When both parents work this additional period will apply to option to stakeholders, who can enjoy it either simultaneous or successive and uninterrupted.
The periods referred to in this paragraph can enjoy on a full-time or part-time basis, prior agreement between the parties.
In the cases of intercountry adoption, when necessary previous displacement of the parents to the country of origin of the adoptee, the suspension period for each case in this paragraph, can start up to four weeks before the resolution by which the adoption is constituted.
People who work will benefit from any improvement in working conditions to which could have had is access during the suspension of the contract in the cases referred to in this section.
2. suspension of the contract of employment by paternity. - in cases of birth of son or daughter, adoption or foster care, workers are entitled to the suspension of the contract for thirteen days uninterrupted, expandable in the event of multiple in two days for every son or daughter from the second birth, adoption or foster care. This suspension is independent from shared rest periods of maternity leave entitlement.
In the event of delivery, the suspension corresponds exclusively to the other parent. In cases of adoption or foster care, this right will correspond only to one of the parents, at the choice of the interested parties; However, when the rest period is enjoyed in its entirety by one of the parents, the right to paternity leave suspension only may be exercised by the other.
The person who exercised this right may do so during the period from the end of the permit by birth by son or daughter provided legally or conventionally or from the judgment by which the adoption is constituted or from administrative or judicial placement, decision until the suspension of the contract regulated in the E.T. , or immediately after completion of the suspension.
The suspension of the contract to which this article refers will enjoy in full-time or part-time with a minimum of 50% regime, prior agreement between the parties.
The person must inform in advance.
Chapter VII offenses and sanctions article 57. Minor fouls.
They are minor misconduct: 1. missing one day to work without just cause.
2. up to three faults of punctuality in a month.
3 leave the work or service for a short time within the workday, without permission.
4. the small oversights in carrying out the work and in the conservation of machines, tools and materials.
5. the failure to comply with the regulations and orders of service, as well as the disobedience of the command staff; all in mild terms.
6. the lack of respect in mild to subordinates, colleagues or classmates, staff of command and public, as well as the discussion with them.
7. the lack of personal hygiene, as well as units, services, and tools of the company.
8. do not inform the company changes of address or data necessary for Social Security and company medicine.
9. the use of a personal mobile phone for private affairs in his job, except for urgent cases.
Article 58. Serious offenses.
They are serious offenses: 1. slight lack double Commission within the period of one month.
2. the lack of two days to work during the period of one month, without just cause.
3. the obstacle, the malicious omission and distortion of data, issues and events that affect Social Security and company medicine.
4 failure to comply with the General rules and the of this collective agreement, in terms of safety and hygiene at work. It will be very serious when they have consequences on people, machines, materials, facilities or buildings.
5. the disobedience to command on issues of working staff.
6. the voluntary reduction and low-quality work.
7. the use of time, materials, machines and working on issues unrelated to the same equipment.
8. the libel against individuals or institutions of any kind.
9. the active or passive suplantación of personality.
10. the drunkenness or non-habitual drug abuse during the work.
11. the employment of time, materials, machines, working equipment, computer equipment, telematic or communication in non-work issues for which it has been provided.
Article 59. Very serious offenses.
They are very serious offenses: 1. the reiteration in lack serious within the period of one month, provided that those have been sanctioned.
2. the failure to work for six days during the period of four months, without just cause.
3. more than 12 lack of punctuality in a period of six months or 25 within a period of one year.
4 falsehood, disloyalty, fraud, abuse of confidence, unlawful competition for the company, and the theft or robbery, both classmates or coworkers and the company or to third parties, during the same dependence, or during the performance of work or services for the account of the company.
5 make disappear, disable, cause malfunctions or malicious modifications in raw, products, supplies, tools, machines, equipment, plant, buildings, appliances and company documents.
6. the insubordination or disobedience to the orders of command staff, as well as to the induction, when magazine special gravity.
7. the direct or indirect participation in the Commission of crime, qualified as such in the Penal Code.
8. the falseness in the circumstances of accidents, the simulation of diseases and malicious extension, pretended in their healing.
9. habitual drunkenness or drug addiction during the work, if impact negatively on the work.
10. the abandonment of the work involving serious economic harm to the company.
11. the decrease in voluntary and continuous performance.
12. the Commission of immoral acts in the premises and premises of the company inside or outside working hours.
13. the related in the army, considered as fair reasons for dismissal.
14 pass to service to another competitor to be unauthorized; revealing secrets of obligatory reserve, falsifying or misrepresenting data or documents, offend serious and publicly to the company, directors or partners of work.
15. the abuse of authority by the head. Who suffer it shall inform the address of the company, in a period not exceeding fifteen calendar days, so he instructed the appropriate record.
The record must be completed within the period of one month from the date of notification by the party concerned.
16 the present collective agreement violations committed by companies will be punishable by the competent labour authority.
17. the sexual harassment. Who suffer it shall immediately inform of the address of the company or the R.T. The opening of contradictory record occurs from the complaint.
The valuation of absences and the corresponding sanctions imposed by the address of the company will always be actionable before the competent labour jurisdiction.
Article 60. Sanctions.
The maximum penalties which may be imposed are as follows: slight lack: verbal reprimand.
Admonition in writing.
Suspension of employment and salary for a day.
For serious misconduct: Suspension of employment and salary from two to fifteen days.
Disqualification to rise for a period up to one year.
By very serious offence: Suspension of employment and salary of fifteen to sixty days.
Ineligibility for promotion for a period of up to five years.
Article 61. Prescription.
As established in the et, minor faults shall be extinguished after ten days; the serious twenty days, and the very serious within sixty days, from the date on which the company had knowledge of his Commission and, in any case, six months have been committed.
Chapter VIII safety and health at work article 62. Safety and health at work.
1. the R.T., will play in the field of safety and health at work those functions for which authorize them articles 19, 62 and 64 of the E.T.
2. will be an annual medical examination to persons serving in companies affected by the present collective agreement, which will be conducted by the medical services of the company, the National Institute of safety and hygiene at work, or by the mutual of accidents of work and professional illnesses of the Social Security. Medical examinations carried out must be specific, adapting to circumstances relating to the job.
3. those who by their personal characteristics, by their greater exposure to risk conditions or other circumstances have increased vulnerability to it, will be closely monitored in a specific way, given your particular situation.
The company shall ensure delivery people on an individual basis, the results of the aforementioned medical examinations.
4. change of mutual: the management of the company shall in writing notify prevention delegates, discussed in the Committee on Social Security, at a meeting convened for this purpose, a minimum of 15 days in advance, and will justify such representation for the IT management change, when it occurs.
Companies, through their own services or the mutual's accident, which have covered the prevention of risks, provided that they are legally approved to do so, will conduct every year who pay consent a medical response to postures and handling raw materials or additives that are handled in the workplace.
Prior to its execution will be provided at the RT a relationship with the election and its follow-up of the mutual of ATEPS.
Article 63. Work clothes.
Without prejudice to the personal protective clothing, companies must provide, annually, a garment suitable for your kind of work.
Article 64. Industrial accidents and occupational diseases.
In cases of temporary disability for of accident at work and occupational disease, shall be paid with charge to the company the difference between the corresponding economic performance and 100% of the salary.
Article 65. Common disease and non-work-related accident.
In cases of temporary disability for common illness or non-work-related accident giving rise to a low of less than 21 days, companies pay a supplement to the payment of Social Security, in cases in which they come, in the circumstances and following amounts: when the actual hours worked in the month prior to the low computed individually, pose on the theoretical hours of the same month: 98%, will be paid a supplement of up to 100% of the real wage.
97.5%, shall be paid a supplement of up to 90% of the real wage.
97%, shall be paid a supplement of up to 80% of the real wage.
A 96.5%, shall be paid a supplement of up to 70% of the real wage.
For the purposes of this article are considered actual hours employees by the R.T., in the exercise of its representation, the of legal strike, holidays and the maternity and breastfeeding.
In cases of temporary disability arising out of common illness or non-work-related accident to give place to a low of duration equal to or more than 21 days, companies shall pay a supplement payments of Social security which will reach 100% real wage. This plug-in will be paid from the first day of the low until the day of discharge.
Article 66. Protection of motherhood.
1. the assessment of risks referred to in article 16 of law 31/1995 of 8 November, must include the determination of the nature, degree and duration of exposure of women in situation of pregnancy or recent childbirth to agents, procedures or working conditions that can adversely affect the health of workers or the fetus , in any activity that can present a specific risk. If the results of the evaluation reveals a risk to safety and health and a possible effect on the pregnancy or breastfeeding of workers cited, the company shall take necessary measures to avoid exposure to this risk, through an adaptation of the conditions or the working time of the affected worker.
These measures will be included when necessary, the non-realization of night work or shift work.
2. when conditions or working time adaptation is not possible, or despite such adaptation, job conditions may adversely affect the health of the pregnant woman or the fetus, and thus certify it the medical services of the National Institute of Social security or mutual societies, according to the entity with which the company has agreed the coverage of occupational hazards , with the medical report of Social security which optionally attend the worker, this will play a post from work or function different and compatible with her condition. The company shall determine, after consultation with the R.T., the relationship of jobs exempt from risks to these effects.
3 If this change of position is not technically or objectively feasible or not might reasonably be required for justified reasons, it may be declared the passage of the employee affected the situation of suspension of contract for risk during pregnancy, as referred to in article 45 d) of the army, for the period necessary to protect her safety or health and while persist the impossibility of returning to his previous position or another position compatible with your state.
4 in previous issues of this article shall also apply during lactation if working conditions could have a negative impact on the health of the child and thus certifies it the doctor, where the applicable Social security system, optionally attend the worker.
5. pregnant women are entitled to be absent from work with a right to remuneration for conducting prenatal tests and birth preparation techniques, notice to the employer and justification of the need for its implementation within the working day.
6. the worker shall receive the economic benefit for risk during pregnancy the day that starts the suspension of the employment contract and end the day before in which starts the suspension of the employment contract for maternity leave or the reintegration of women to their previous job or other compatible with her condition.
7. the economic benefit will consist of 100% of the corresponding regulatory base. For this purpose, the base pension will be equivalent to which is established for the provision of I.T., for occupational contingencies.
Chapter IX Rights Union first section. Representation of workers article 67. Union representation.
1 companies or, where appropriate, in the work centers that occupy more than 250 people, what ever kind of contract, the Trade Union sections that can be constituted by persons affiliated with trade unions with presence in councils will be represented, for all purposes, by Union delegates elected by and among their members in the company.
2. the number of the trade union delegates for each trade union section of the unions who have obtained 10% of the votes in the election to the Committee shall be determined according to the following scale: from 250 to 750 people: one.
From 751 to 2,000 people: two.
From 2,001 to 5,000 persons: three.
From 5.001 onwards: four.
Trade Union sections of those unions that have not obtained 10% of the votes will be represented by a single delegate/Union.
3. the trade union delegates, on the assumption that do not form part of the Works Council, they will legally have the same guarantees as those laid down for members of works councils, as well as the following rights: a. have access to the same information and documents that the company puts at the disposal of the Committee, being forced delegates Union to keep professional secrecy in matters in which legally proceed.
B. attend the meetings of the committees of company and the internal organs of the company in terms of safety and hygiene, with voice but without vote.
C. be previously heard by the company to the adoption of collective measures affecting persons in general and membership in particular, and especially in the dismissals and sanctions of the latter.
4. the R.T. will earn in a person the intended for the exercise of its activity representative provided that such accumulation is performed once in the calendar year and a single representation, possibly replace with just cause. The Trade Union hours can earn in one or several persons in cases of trade union training, with due justification and communicating it to the company in advance of 15 days.
It is agreed that the R.T. can accumulate the hours of Credit Union with an annual character similarly. For the use of the same members of the Committee should notice 3 working days in advance whenever possible if the absence is a full-time job. Also, within a period of 3 days after the use of such trade union hours are you must justify in General, if they are attributable to the ordinary credit hours, or whether they should be computed differently because of different trade union credits.
Article 68. Representation of workers.
Regulate certain aspects of the R.T., at the company consider partial or incomplete current regulation, committing both sides to replace entirely the here regulated by legal provisions to be established in the future on the matter.
1. companies that occupy between 11 and 50 people, will have delegates from staff, and which occupy more than 50 people, Works Committee.
2 may have a delegate or delegate of personnel in enterprises that occupy between six and ten people, if so decided by the majority of the people in the company.
3. companies will make available the R.T., a suitable place in which to develop their representative activities.
4. companies made available the R.T., a bulletin board that can be used to secure communications and enterprise-specific job content information. Communications and information shall always be fixed on the Bulletin Board with the signatures of the R.T., and must be shown previously to the direction of the company.
5. the management of the company shall inform the R.T., the application of any type of sanction to any of the above representation of the staff members. Also, put in knowledge of the R.T., sanctions for serious or very serious misconduct to any person of the company.
6. the management of the company shall inform the R.T., in cases of change in ownership of the company.
7. the address of the company inform the R.T., evolution general in the Sector, the economic progress of the company in the financial year and the evolution of employment. Also the R.T., and the company will formulate propositions that should be studied together.
As for home work or subcontracted to other companies, should be always performed subject to the regulations in force at any time. Periodically and at least every three months, it will inform the R.T., responsible home or subcontracted the company's own works, and the existing forecasts. The information will be clear and irrefutable.
8 the management of those companies affected by this Convention who have applied for State aid in the framework of the plan of aid to the sector and within the validity of the plan, shall be provided to the R.T., the following information: 1) the production program and the Outlook for the following year, breaking down the main products manufactured in the company and differentiating made productions (article 42 E.T.).
(2) processes of changes in employment status and business relocation carried out or envisaged, and industrial, commercial and employment implications.
(3) all public aid received in the previous year within the framework of the plan of aid to the sector.
(4) the plans carried out or envisaged for the rejuvenation of the templates including respite care, training or practice contracts.
(5) the bonuses for the promotion of employment as well as training plans made or provided with an indication of the persons to which are directed.
(6) the measures taken or envisaged in relation to the technological modernization, the Organization of work, etc.
(7) in those companies where there is a code of conduct, exposing the balance of your application with indication of the corrective measures in cases of non-compliance.
(8) the R.T. will attend especially, within the generic content of its powers, to the monitoring of the conditions of safety and health at work within the company.
9. the R.T. may request the authorization management to meet with people who work on the premises of the company, outside working hours, to deal with issues that directly affect the conditions of work within the company. The request must be presented, at least 24 hours in advance, and in them you must specify the order of the day and the expected maximum duration.
10. the works councils and personnel delegates shall be on their collaboration with the direction of the company, in connection with the performance of their members / ACE, in order to health, cleaning, productivity, absenteeism, and other topics in order to the better development of labour relations in the Centre's work and more effective compliance with the obligations of the people who work , that could be raised by the company.
11 recognized the trade union federations as R.T.
Article 69. Contracts.
1. the company will inform the works Committee or delegates of personnel on the evolution of the templates. Company or delegate of staff Committee will meet the models of written contract used in the company and the documents relating to the termination of the employment relationship.
2. If it enacts a law on hiring, it will be deemed included in the text of the Convention; any variation or modification of this law change, also the text of the Convention.
Article 70. Trade Union aspects.
Companies included in the scope of this Convention undertake: i. respect the right of all people working to organize freely.
II. do not secure the employment of a person if you do not enroll or renounce their affiliation or union activity.
III. persons affiliated to a trade union may, within the scope of the company: a. constitute trade union sections in accordance with the provisions of the statutes of the Union.
B. meetings, after giving notice to the address of the company, raising fees and distributing Trade Union information, outside of the working hours and without disturbing the normal activity of the company.
C. receive information that forward your Union.
IV. the unions most representative trade unions and which are staff delegates, or be represented on councils shall have the following rights: a. in order to facilitate the dissemination of those announcements that may be of interest to members of the Trade Union and people in general, the company will make available a bulletin board that must be in the workplace and in place which guarantees a adequate access to the same people.
B. collective bargaining, in the terms established in the specific legislation.
C. a. the use of a suitable venue in which to develop their activities in those companies or workplaces with more than 250 people.
V. those who have elected to provincial, State, or regional level in the most representative trade union organizations are entitled: a. to the enjoyment of non paid permissions required for the development of the Trade Union functions of her position, being able to establish, by agreement, limitations to the enjoyment of the same according to the needs of the production process.
B. to the compulsory leave, with right to reservation of the job and the computation of seniority during the exercise of their representative office, and must return to work within one month after the date of the cessation.
C. a. assistance and access to workplaces to participate in activities of their Union or set of persons, after communication to the company, but that the exercise of that right can disrupt the normal development of the production process.
VI. the R.T. participating in the negotiating committees of collective agreements, while maintaining their links as a person active in any company, shall be entitled to the paid permits which are required for the proper exercise of their work as negotiators, provided that the company is affected by the negotiations.
Article 71. Union dues.
To companies discount on payroll of people working the trade union dues which corresponds in compliance with paragraph 2 of article 11 of the law on freedom of Association, the following standards shall be taken into account: 1. the corresponding unions seek companies with written indication of people wishing that they carried out the the deduction of trade union dues , indicating at the same time the person specifically designated by the central to who will take delivery monthly dues deducted by the signing of the timely receipt, either the current account or savings bank book in which the company enter the quantities corresponding, in this case, delivering copies the document mentioned income to the representation of Trade Union in the company if any or to the person designated by each central trade union.
2. each person in writing clearly prompted business that it carried out the discount, indicating the central or Union to which they belong and the amount of the fee and also may revoke this authorization in writing.
3. companies are mere managers of the charge and are not entitled to bear any type of claim that originates from high, low or changes in quotas.
Article 72. Electronic mail.
To facilitate the rights of information that have legally recognized the R.T. and trade union sections of the most representative trade unions at the State level and with representation in the company, these may make use of email to communicate among themselves, with the direction of the company and to receive information from the Union. As a preliminary matter, the R.T. and trade union sections, will sign the knowledge of the standards of use of the new technologies that are applicable in each company.
Second section. Article 73 Crisis situations. Crisis record.
1. If in case of suspension or termination of the employment relationship based on economic or technological grounds the company will open a period of 30 calendar days of discussion and consultation with the Works Council or delegates of personnel, which will facilitate information and supporting documentation of the record.
2. If the record of suspension or termination of the employment relationship would affect more than 30% of the people in the company, this will realize the same goods, except those that constitute your normal traffic, to the Works Council or staff delegates.
3. If the record of suspension of employment relationships affects a part of the template, the rest of the people who work may not, as long as this situation lasts, carry out regular overtime.
Article 74. Companies in situation of employment regulation formally declared.
Both parties agree to the need to work together in all those fields that help companies in situation of employment regulation formally declared, to overcome this situation.
Third section. Several article 75. Vocational training.
1. both parties agree to work together through the Joint Commission of the Convention to organize vocational training courses, managing grants and aid of all kinds of official and private bodies.
In the workplace, according to the current legislation at all times, comply to obtain subsidies or aid in their training plans and that have more than 50 people on staff, they will constitute a joint training, consisting of the company and R.T. Commission. Its function will be the information and monitoring of these plans.
This Commission shall ensure by promoting specific programmes that facilitate the professional development in accordance with the objectives of the company and the interests of education groups that most need it.
2. the training provided on a mandatory basis by required necessities to proposition of the company, will be made within hours, and the rest of training, in the case of individual training, will take place on the basis of the agreement between company and person who works.
3. certificates of professionalism: the negotiating parties understand that certificates of professionalism are the instrument of official accreditation of the professional qualifications of the national catalogue of professional qualifications. These certificates certify the set of skills that enable the development of an activity. Therefore, some training activities planned by the companies saved connection with the national catalogue of professional qualifications and your corresponding modular catalogue.
Article 76. Retirement 1. Retirement early. - persons over 64 years fulfilled, prior agreement with the company, be entitled to early retirement regulated by law 27/2011, of 1 August, committing companies included in the scope of the present collective agreement to simultaneously replace the person who retires with one that is incumbent in this so-called right to any benefits of economic unemployment or young the first job seeker , through a contract similar to the extinct.
Chapter X Joint Commission article 77. Joint Commission.
A Joint Committee of the agreement as a body of interpretation, arbitration and conciliation as well as monitoring of the collective agreement is created. Its functions are the following: 1. interpretation of the implementation of all the clauses of the collective agreement.
2. mediation in the totality of problems or issues arising from the interpretation or application of the Convention.
3. Optional conciliation in individual or collective problems.
4 participate in the resolution of conflicts arising in cases of substantial working conditions of collective amendments, provided for in article 41.6 of the E.T. mediating between the parties.
5. surveillance in compliance with what has been agreed.
6. study of the evolution of labour relations between the signatory parties of the collective agreement.
7. how many other activities aimed at the practical efficiency of the collective agreement.
8. those others that are conferred him by law.
The Joint Commission will work with submission to the following standards: 1. the Commission shall meet at the request of any of the organizations represented at the place designated as her home, putting on parties agreement on the day and time at which the meeting shall be held.
2. the headquarters of the Commission is set to the domicile of the business association at the calle López de Hoyos, 35, 3, of Madrid, irrespective of parties, extraordinary form, decide to make meetings at other locations previously agreed.
3. the Joint Commission shall have a joint composition between the business representation and social, being its total number of eight persons, four representatives corresponding to the business part and two representatives each of the trade unions CC. OO. and UGT that comprise the social part, as signatories agreed.
4 form part of the Joint Commission representatives the parties designate at the time of establishing the Commission, ensuring that they have belonged to the Negotiating Committee of the collective agreement.
5 in the first call you will not act without the presence of all the members, either headlines or alternates, and in second call, next-business day, will act with those who attend, having vote only the present members.
6. the agreements and the Joint Commission of the Convention shall be adopted unanimously by the two parties, business and Trade Union, represented.
7. each one of the parties represented in the Commission may appoint advisors who will have no vote, but if voice.
8. the request of the Commission call will be held by any of the parties on the basis of the existence of the requests made by companies or individuals in the sector, aimed at either of the organizations that compose it.
9 nevertheless established above, this collective agreement shall be submitted to the agreements referred to in article 83.2 and 3 of the E.T. for the settlement of collective disputes arising out of the application of the same.
1. in the cases set out in the Convention and when the conflicting parties so decide on a voluntary basis by mutual agreement, the Joint Commission will intervene directly or through persons who medien designated for the purpose, to urge its discrepancy solution through an agreement.
2 proposed mediation on a voluntary basis by mutual agreement by the parties to the dispute, each of the representations in the Joint Commission shall designate within a period of three business days to two people as mediators.
3. the mediator Commission shall be constituted within a period of two days. The Commission mediator in seven days you will hear the parties in conflict and try to mediation by formulating proposals so that they reach an agreement.
4 over the mediation process shall be record with the result of the mediation attempt.
1. the parties to a conflict may voluntarily by mutual agreement agree to be settled by the arbitration of the Joint Commission or persons designated to this effect by this, the arbitration settlement agreement will be sent to the Joint Commission who can directly take the resolution of the conflict either have done it by one or more persons so that they raise.
2. once appointed the arbitrator or arbitrators, this shall within fifteen days to issue the arbitral award.
Article 78. Competition of jurisdictions.
The functions and activities of the Joint Commission will not obstruct any, in any case, the free exercise of judicial and administrative jurisdictions.
Article 79. Extrajudicial dispute resolution agreement.
Both parties adhere to the agreement of autonomous solution of conflicts labour V (ASAC V) signed by the most representative trade union and employers organizations and published in the Official Gazette of February 7, 2012.
In the case that the effects of the labour dispute affect only one autonomous community, parties will be sent to the agencies of extra-judicial settlement of disputes existing in each autonomous community.
Chapter XI equal treatment between women and men article 80. Principle of equality and protection against discrimination.
Companies are obliged to respect the equality of treatment between men and women since this implies the absence of any direct or indirect discrimination, by sex and, especially, warnings about motherhood, assumption of family responsibilities and marital status, ensuring equality in access to employment, training, promotion, working conditions , in the work of equal value whose remuneration is wages or extrasalarial either directly or indirectly.
Article 81. Equality plans.
Plans of the companies are an ordered set of measures taken after a diagnosis of the situation. They achieve equality objectives, strategies and practices shall be fixed to adopt to achieve, to establish effective systems for monitoring and evaluation of the objectives through the commissions for equality which will be created in companies of more than 250; in the of less template will be the Commission for equality of the Convention (joint) which will track.
1. materials on the plans will be from access to employment, professional classification, promotion and training, remuneration, hours of work in favour of the conciliation work, personal and family, in terms of equality between women and men, prevention of sexual harassment and harassment on grounds of sex.
2. the equality plans will include the totality of a company subject to establishment of specific actions appropriate to each of the work centers.
3. in the more than 250 people must plan with the participation of the R.T. the equality containing materials which are fixed in paragraph 1 as a minimum.
4 signing social agents of this employer Convention and ASEMAVI, FITAG-UGT and CCOO of industry understand the importance that implies equality in all workplaces. Which law should be applied in the whole of the sector, and is recommended to companies of more than 100 people who negotiate equality plans, establishing action positive to ensure correction of discrimination.
The monitoring of the evolution of the agreements on plans of all companies will be held by the Joint Commission of the general agreement which shall have the powers.
Article 82. On the basis of sex or sexual harassment.
Companies should avoid these situations and arbitrate specific procedures for prevention, runways to allegations or claims that you can make by those who have undergone it. The Commission for equality will act immediately. Companies drawn up a code of good practice to add it to the equality plan.
The R.T. shall contribute to preventing these situations by raising the awareness of the people versus the same and providing information to the direction of the company's conduct or behaviour that they had knowledge and that could lead to it.
Are considered discriminatory treatment on grounds of sex, which could consitute lack serious or very serious, and can lead to disciplinary dismissal: harassment: situation in which occurs a unwanted behavior related to the sex of a person with the purpose or effect of violating the dignity of the person and of creating an intimidating environment hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive.
Sexual harassment: situation that occurs any unwanted verbal, non-verbal or physical behaviour of a sexual nature with the purpose or effect of violating the dignity of a person in particular when creating an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment.
In the event of a complaint you must ensure that the harassed person does not lose his employment for this reason.
Article 83. Gender-based violence.
Measures of integral protection against the violence of gender. - these measures represent one further step in the awareness and recognition of violence against women as a social problem, whose application and guarantee of the rights referred to supposed to strengthen the commitment to the Elimination of violence, acquired by public institutions and social, employer and trade union organizations.
We believe that the collective agreement plays an important role in the dissemination of the measures contained in this Act, guaranteeing the rights relating to conditions governing.
The worker victim of violence right stating the situation: the reduction of the workday with proportional decrease of wages.
To make working time more flexible.
Change of working in the same or another town centre.
Suspension of the contract of employment by a decision of the worker.
The absence or lack of punctuality are justified (not punishable) provided that the physical or psychological situation arising from gender-based violence has been accredited.
It may not be dismissed for any of the above causes, and in case of being, the dismissal will be void with right to readmission.
Article 84. Committee on interpretation and monitoring.
Dentro_de the Joint Commission of the Convention shall constitute a Committee for equality whose powers and responsibilities will be: to) the responsible for the interpretation of the Convention in the field of equality and non-discrimination.
(b) the issue report prior to the resolution of conflicts on the articles of this chapter.
(c) knowledge and monitoring of equality in the business plans.
First rider. Payment of amounts owed as a result of the adoption of the new collective agreement.
The amounts accrued and not paid by this concept will be recharged in 10% within 45 days from the date of the signing of the collective agreement by the negotiating parties; the same date (45 days after the signing of the collective agreement) accrued and unpaid amounts shall bear, in addition, a 10% annual interest.
Current once the collective agreement is required implementation and articulation of the same at the enterprise level. Thus, the Covenants and agreements between the companies and their respective R.T., will be respected according to specific situations and being subjected to the rule of law.
Third additional clause.
The Spanish strategy for safety and health at work (EESST) is one of the most important points of the social dialogue in which, on the basis of consensus of all the parties involved, aims to design the common and shared framework of actions on prevention of occupational risks in the future by the Government, the autonomous communities and the social partners combining efforts to achieve steadily and significantly reduce work accidents and approach with the average values of the European Union as well as the continuous and progressive way to improve levels of safety and health at work.
The strategy aims to transform values, attitudes, and behaviors of all those involved in the prevention of occupational risks, including business, trade union organizations, companies and people who work in the sector.
Given the importance of the EESST establishes the need of creation and Constitution of specific organs in each sectoral agreement for the implementation and promotion of preventive policies in sectors by way of collective bargaining.
In this sense, and understanding the need to achieve the objectives proposed in the strategy for the improvement of the prevention of risks in this sector, it is agreed to create the Joint Commission for the implementation and the development of the Spanish strategy on safety and health in the leather goods Center Convention. In particular, will be competence of this Commission the development of its goal 3, to strengthen the role of the social partners and the involvement of companies and people working on improving health and safety in them.
This joint Commission will be formed by representatives of ASEMAVI how employers and trade unions signatories of this Convention, and composed of two people from each organization. It will be responsible for drawing up programmes of action in the sector, and projects to be submitted to the Foundation for the prevention of occupational risks.
This Commission shall appoint sectoral actors of prevention on behalf of each of the signatory parties who will be in charge of visits the workplaces, previously established in each program.
Annex I classification professional of the leather goods Sector of Madrid and area center group Professional 1 staff technical entitled level 1.
Engineer/a Licentiate (titled above).
Persons occupying positions of responsibility or address possess relevant academic degree for the operations of its functions.
Diploma and technical personnel of middle-grade and middle-grade technicians.
Refers to persons having holding positions of responsibility or address the relevant academic qualification for the performance of its functions.
Group professional 2 technical personnel not entitled this professional group encompasses all functions of persons who plan, organize, coordinate and supervise the execution of heterogeneous tasks, responsibilities of ordering a set of collaborators work. Also the responsibilities of the personnel running tasks that does not imply command, require a high level of complexity and intellectual content. As well as those tasks which consist to establish or develop programs or apply techniques according to General instructions. This group is divided in different professional areas: level 1.
Manager/responsible manufacturing General.-is the person under the command of the technical direction and or factory, with sufficient theoretical and practical knowledge, skills of control and experience in the field of their profession, assumes responsibility of management, monitoring and compliance of what is related to manufacturing processes, ordering how works have developed.
Manager/section manager or head of workshop. - is the one who have adequate knowledge and under the direct orders of his immediate headship, directs, organizes and controls responsibly its section as well as the manufacturing processes work ordering the form in which the works have developed. Also, and within it, should control implementation to management of machines, ensure discipline, safety and hygiene at work and develop the necessary teaching function.
Master cutter (SADDLER, Sillero, Botero).-is that sufficient knowledge makes necessary to skin cuts either by the elongated thereof or by binding to each other, in such a way that fits the product to manufacture not to miss.
PatternMaker-pattern-designer draughtsman-draughtsman. - It is having sufficient knowledge to obtain one or more models that constitute the company catalog.
Head of group/team - who have adequate knowledge and under the direct orders of the immediate headquarters, directs, organizes and controls with responsibility the work of your team as well as the manufacturing processes, ordering the way that works to develop. Also within the same you must control the set-up and management of machines, and develop the necessary teaching function. In companies with more than 50 people who work you will need a minimum of 15 and maximum of 45 people by section group.
Head of group/team - it is who performs the functions described for level 3 to but in enterprises with fewer than 50 people who work a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 25 persons per group of section.
Group Professional 3 staff administrative and commercial this group comprises a series of activities that are not specific to the trade, but which are common to all the companies in the sector. Generally they are activities of administrative and commercial undertaking, such as the drafting of commercial correspondence, calculation of prices in the light of offers received, receipt and processing of orders, proposals for reply, parts of accounting, review of goods and distribution record in books or machines to the effect of daily movement, and specialized vendors.
This group will be divided at the same time in different levels which, in turn, divided in different professional areas.
They are functions that usually require initiative and reasoning by the persons responsible for its implementation, acting under supervision, responsibility for the same, and can be helped by others. Current professional areas are as follows: headquarters warehouse. - this person has, under its responsibility, all movement of input and output of material, as well as care and surveillance of the books of records.
Head of purchases and sales. - it is the person who has among its functions the responsibility in charge and under the orders of the Sales Department is responsible for both the acquisition of raw materials, auxiliaries and other necessary materials, as the sale and distribution of the finished product and by-products and advises on orientations and trends in the market.
Headquarters of negotiated. - is the person who orders from your e immediate leadership takes responsibility, control and management of two or more departments or negotiated, being responsible for orienting and print unit, distributing and managing the work between the offices, auxiliary and other staff that depend on, bringing their initiatives.
Head of section. - this person, to address administrative or commercial orders, takes responsibility, control and management of two or more departments or negotiated, taking charge of guide and print unit, distributing and managing the work and providing initiatives to its proper functioning.
They are functions consist in the execution of administrative and commercial tasks, which are made under precise instructions but require some adequate professional knowledge and practical skills, whose liability is limited by a direct and systematic supervision. Current professional areas are as follows: 1st administrative officer and/or administrative. - is the person with full initiative and responsibility carries out, without employees under his command, committed such as box, Billings and calculus, statistics, seats in books of accounting, payment and calculation of payroll and social security, computers, etc.
Secretary or Secretary. - the person who develops administrative, distribution and classification of correspondence, phone service, management of information systems, with full initiative, responsibility and organizational skills, with or without languages, depending on the address or head of Department.
Analyst-programs.-the person who is able to analyze, implement and develop systems and computer programs with due knowledge.
Control. - is the person who carries out functions of quality control of the finished products and at the same time proceeds to its subsequent labelling and individual packaging.
Viajante. - is the person who orders his immediate headship and the exclusive service of the company, to whose template belongs, with the knowledge required for the assignment, whether travelers previously designated route, in square or in both categories, as it has been agreed, is responsible for the acquisition of necessary raw materials or the sale of products or by-products reports the market orientation, and when you perform these functions, performs related work to his main work which are entrusted to him.
They are functions consist in the execution of administrative and commercial tasks, which are made under precise instructions but do not require a suitable professional knowledge and practical skills, whose liability is limited by a direct and systematic supervision. Current professional areas are as follows: Oficialia 2nd administrative / – the person that he performs with initiative and responsibility restricted committed such as accounting, computer files and files, organization, etc.
Staff computer. - A person, with due knowledge being able to install and maintain systems and software.
They are functions that run under specific, clearly defined instructions and with a high degree of dependence, that normally require professional knowledge of elementary character. Current professional areas are as follows: welcome store. - is the person who under the orders of head of warehouse, receives goods, distributes them on shelves, prepares and dispatches orders, making the corresponding notes for your registration in the books, as well as collaboration in inventories.
Assistant Administration. - is the person with initiative, being responsible for its work, performs elementary, administrative or commercial functions and in general, the purely mechanical and inherent to the development of those.
Reception phone. - is the person that has as its main mission the management of the electronic control unit and other systems for communication inside and outside, and may also perform administrative functions or receive that are compatible with your main work.
Auxiliary patterns. - the person with basic knowledge in industrial pattern, collaborates and assists the PatternMaker/patterns.
Assistant Control. - is the person who once the individual packaging comes to packaging and labelling collective, performing also loading and unloading in this Department, as well as collaborating in quality control.
Group Professional 4 staff of production this group comprises a series of activities that are specific and own the leather goods sector. It is divided in different levels and, at the same time, in different occupational categories.
Functions consist of operations that are run autonomously, usually requiring initiative by the people who play them, behaving, under supervision, responsibility for them, preparing and developing complete projects according to instructions.
Oficialia of first. - is the person who performs any of the works of these activities within the bosom of each company, such as handbags wallets, wallets, cigarette cases, portfolios of documents, suitcases, briefcases, belts, watch straps, frames for photographs, gift, etc., goods obtained in any kind of skins, fabrics, plastic products, or other materials, and that getting to know each and every one , to perfection, of manufacturing processes, is able to start and finish any part, even those who by their taste and finesse in its finish and presentation, each in his specialty and at the appropriate time.
Cut skin of 1st-is the person who on the basis of a pattern is capable of cutting with maximum perfection and use any kind of skin either by manual or mechanical means.
Chiflador of 1st-is the person that mechanically or manually reduced with maximum use and minimal waste all kinds of skins including the exotic.
Editor of first travel articles and portfolios of documents. - is the person who, knowing perfectly the manufacturing processes of these specialties, is able to start and finish with maximum perfection, any part, even those which has special taste and finesse in its finish and presentation for their quality or the nobility of the materials used.
Machinists 1st - are people able to sew any part, in any material, with maximum perfection with any of the types of machines used in these industries.
First in leather goods, belts. - Editor is the person receiving the pieces of cut or sewn in these specialties, is able to assemble them and enroll them even in those made with thinner skins and more delicate materials, placing with the greater perfection closures, nozzles or other types of hardware.
Preparation of 1st-is the person that received the cut materials prepares them for subsequent installation with maximum perfection, any part, even those which has special taste and finesse in its finish and presentation for their special quality or the nobility of the materials used.
Features consisting of the execution of operations which, even when performed under precise instructions, require adequate professional knowledge and practical skills to properly fulfill the tasks, and must have a remarkable experience in all fields.
Oficialia 2nd-is the person running the same jobs that the offices of 1st sufficient correction and effectively, but without enforceable perfection to them.
2nd-Son skin cutter people running the same jobs as the 1st official but without enforceable perfection to them.
Piping 2nd--are people running the same jobs as the offices of 1st but without enforceable perfection to them.
Editor of 2nd in travel articles and portfolios of documents. - are the people who perform the same jobs as the offices of 1st but without enforceable perfection to them.
2nd engineer - are the people who perform the same jobs that the offices of 1st but without enforceable perfection for them 2nd in leather goods, belts. - editors people that run the same jobs than the 1st but not enforceable perfection offices to them.
2nd coach - people running the same jobs than the 1st but not enforceable perfection offices to them.
Level 3 are functions consist in the execution of operations carried out by a method of precise work, which requires adequate professional knowledge and practical skills without being a proven experience in all fields required.
3rd-is oficialia the person having carried out and completed the learning or specialization, and having acquired an optimal level in the execution, it has not reached yet indispensable to carry out required works the oficialia of 2nd level 4 knowledge or practice.
This level refers to the workers, who runs operations according to instructions specific, clearly defined, with a high degree of dependence, and they do not need specific training.
Specialist. - are people who perform auxiliary tasks for which it is not necessary period of learning but a period of practice and adaptation. They are capable of performing the following works: emboquillado, cut lining, lined gluing, welding, pressing, die cut, painted and oras analogues by its function to the aforementioned, all of them with the greater perfection and performance.
Assistant. - person who operates with user specific, clearly defined, with a clear degree of dependence, preferably requiring physical effort or attention, and which does not need specific training to perform tasks such as maintenance, loading and unloading activities of preparation and packaging and manuals.
Learning and people hired for the formation of third year. - which according to the contract governing their employment relationships with the company, are obliged to learn the craft, and the company to use his work, also undertakes to teach them the skills and knowledge needed for their full professional training.
Learning and or contracts for the formation of the 2nd and 1st years. - are those who according to the contract governing their relations with the company, are obliged to learn the craft and the company, to use his work, also undertakes to teach them the skills and knowledge necessary to complete training.
Group Professional 5 warehouse this group staff comprises a series of activities which are not specific to the craft of leather goods, but which are common to all the companies in the sector. In general they are manual character or surveillance, requiring little or no accuracy, that run according to specific, clearly defined instructions, preferably requiring physical effort or attention, and that do not require specific training except for the occasional of a period of adjustment.
Driving. - is the person who, being in possession of the necessary driving license, is responsible for the management of trucks, cars, vans and other vehicles registered in the name of the company. It is responsible for vehicle placed at their disposal, while you are working with it.
Assistant store. - is the person who carries out own storage, review, control and preparation of orders and shipments under some supervision depending on their hierarchical superior.
Monitoring. - is the person who will take care of the access to the premises of the company performing custody and surveillance, and call functions with elementary knowledge and responsibility.
Personnel cleaning. - carries out maintenance and cleaning of the facilities of the company.
Ordinance. - person who develops tasks of distribution of mail and goods within the company and, eventually, monitoring of the facilities as well as administrative formalities of official character against public bodies and other institutions and private banks or savings with a minimum level of qualification.
Operator services several. - person that operates with specific instructions, clearly established, with a clear degree of dependence, preferably requiring physical effort or attention, and which does not need specific training to perform tasks such as maintenance, loading and unloading manuals, and packaging and packaging activities.
Annex II mobility functional upper and lower professional group works functional mobility will take place in accordance with article 39 of the ET.
1. the person who carries out functions of professional level above which correspond to the professional group that had recognized, for a period exceeding six months a year or eight months for two years, can claim to the address of the company proper professional classification.
2. against the refusal of the company and report of the Committee of company or, where appropriate, of the staff delegates, shall mandatorily, prior to the claim before the competent court, put the knowledge of the topic before the Joint Committee, which will evaluate and issue an opinion.
3. when perform at their top group functions, but not to proceed legally or conventionally the ascent, the person working shall be entitled to the salary difference between the assigned group and the function that actually perform.
4. If by peremptory or unforeseeable needs of productive activity company need to allocate a person to tasks corresponding to a bottom to his group, only you may do so by the essential time, keeping the remuneration and other rights derived from their professional group and communicating it to the R.T.
Promotion promotion is the promotion of a person to a professional group superior and different from previously made, on a permanent basis.
1. the basic system of ascent is the assessment of the training and merit with reference to the following circumstances: degree (in your case).
Academic assessment (in your case).
Knowledge of the job.
Performance of functions of top professional group.
Successful overcoming of tests which are established.
2. in the absence of agreement between the company and the people who work, please knowledge, prior to any claim before the administrative or judicial authority, the fact or the discrepancy with the Joint Commission.
3. the Joint Committee is empowered to perform tests that it deems appropriate to determine the professional competence of the person working, their fitness and suitability for the post which claims or origin on their suitability for the function that is assigned when you consider the person that works have been classified incorrectly, finally giving the Commission an opinion.
4. in the absence of agreement in the Joint Committee will designate the person or persons who, at the date of the claim, have qualified for the resolution of the matter, only in cases where the persons concerned belong to the professional group 4th, qualified as workers, said being binding report to the resolution adopted by the Joint Commission.
5. the specialist personnel of 4th level automatically switches to level 3rd officer of 3rd level six years remain in the 4th level annex III classification professional collective agreement of Madrid and area center group professional leather 1 entitled personnel.
Level 1. Engineering, Bachelor's degree (higher degree).
Level 2. Diploma, Personal technician of medium grade.
Professional group 2 technical personnel not entitled.
Level 1. Encargado/a General manufacturing.
Level 2. Responsible for section or head of workshop.
Level 3 (A). Technical Designer, pattern designer/Designer.
Master cutter, SADDLER, Sillero, Botero.
Head of team companies of more than 50 people.
Level 3 (B). Head of team companies of fewer than 50 people.
Professional group 3 Administration/commercial staff.
Level 1 (A). Head of section.
Level 1 (B). Chief of Bureau.
Head of purchasing.
Head of sales.
Warehouse headquarters in companies of more than 50 people.
Level 1 (C). Warehouse headquarters in companies of less than 50 people.
Level 2. Oficialia 1st to administration.
Level 3. Oficialia 2nd administration.
Technical personnel of computer science.
B. Administration Assistant.
C. reception phone.
C. auxiliary patterns.
C. Control Assistant.
Professional Group 4 production staff.
Level 1. Officer 1st cut skin.
Travel goods and documents c. mounted.
Mounted on leather goods and belts.
Level 2. Officer 2nd cut skin.
Travel goods and c. de documents.
Mounted on leather goods and belts.
Level 3. 3rd oficialia.
Level 4. Specialist.
Level 5. Third year learning.
Level 6. 2nd and 1st years learning.
Professional Group 5 warehouse staff.
Level 1. Driving of vehicles.
Level 2. Warehouse Assistant.
Level 3. Operator of various services.
WAGE 2015 tables with 1% increase A year 2015 option tables (1%)
2015 - 2015 EUR incentive agreement - monthly salary Euros Group 1 entitled technical personnel professional: level 1 1.554,55 259,09 238,61 1.431,81 2 level not entitled technical Personal 2 Professional Group: level 1 1.349,98 224,99 190,92 1.145,47 2 level level 3 (A) 1.104,51 184,08 level 3 (B) 1.070,41 163,98 3 professional group
Personal administration / commercial: level 1 (A) 1.349,98 224,99 level 1 (B) 1.145,47 190,92 level 1 (C) 932,70 155,44 level 177,27 1.063,62 2 155,44 932,70 3 level level 4 (A) 869,28 144,88 level 4 (B) 859,09 143,18 level 4 (C) 838,65 140,10 Personal 4 professional group workers: level 1
1.002,29 167,04 154,09 924,54 2 level level 3 859,04 143,18 136,35 818,15 4 level level 5 687,51 97,15 97,15 687,51 6 level subordinate Personal 5 professional group: level 1 981,77 163,70 139,76 838,65 2 level level 3 818,15 136,35 option B year 2015 tables (1%)
2015 - 2015 EUR incentive agreement - monthly salary Euros Group 1 entitled technical personnel professional: level 1 1.568,27 261.38 level 2 1.444,44 240,71 not entitled technical Personal 2 Professional Group: level 1 1.361,90 226,97 level 2 1.155,57 192,60 level 3 (A) 1.114,26 185,70 level 3 (B) 1.079,86 165,43 3 professional group
Personal administration / commercial: level 1 (A) 1.361,90 226,97 level 1 (B) 1.155,57 192,60 level 1 (C) 940,93 156,81 level 178,83 1.073,00 2 156,81 940,93 3 level level 4 (A) 876,95 146,16 level 4 (B) 866,68 144,44 level 4 (C) 846,05 141,33 Personal 4 professional group workers: level 1
1.011,13 168,51 155,45 932,70 2 level level 3 866,62 144,44 137,55 825,38 4 level level 5 693,57 98,01 98,01 693,57 6 level subordinate Personal 5 professional group: level 1 990,44 165,14 140,99 846,05 2 level level 3 825,38 137,55