Read the untranslated law here: http://www.consigliograndeegenerale.sm/on-line/home/archivio-leggi-decreti-e-regolamenti/scheda17100132.html
OF CONSTITUTIONAL LAW PROJECT
We the Captains Regent of the Most Serene Republic of San Marino
In view of article 4 of the Constitutional Law no.185 / 2005 and Article 6 of Qualified Law
promulgate and publish the following Qualified Law approved by the Great and General Council
its meeting on 29 October 2011 with 30 votes in favor and 26 votes against:
LAW QUALIFIED 7 November 2011 Ranked # 3
DEPARTMENTS OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
1. This law defines the Departments of Public Administration, which, pursuant to Article 18
last paragraph of Qualified Law 15 December 2005 n. 184, are independent
from the spheres of competence that achieve the executive training.
(Features of the Departments)
1. The Departments of Public Administration held, pursuant to paragraph 3 of Article 18 of the
Qualified Law n.184 / 2005, the administrative and organizational functions
attributed by ordinary legislation in the areas of reference for them under this Act
2. The attribution of the Organizational Units Departments, based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph
, is expected by delegated decree. 3
. Authorities and Autonomous State Companies are not part of the Departments of Public
Administration. Ordinary laws by decree and by regulation, in line with the organizational model adopted
, forms and more suitable methods are provided for the coordination of administrative
UO the public sector with the Departments for in this | || qualified law.
(the Departments List)
1. The public administration is structured and organized in the following departments:
Department of Foreign Affairs - Department of Institutional Affairs and Justice
- Department of Finance and Budget
Department of Economics - Department of Land and Environment
Education Department - Department Tourism and Culture
- History Forum.
(Foreign Affairs Department)
1. The Department of Foreign Affairs operates as part of the administrative functions, and diplomatic
through which the state implements the foreign policy, international relations holds, plays
representation activities, coordination and protection of the interests of the Republic | || citizens of San Marino at the international level, supporting the institutional bodies and the sectors of the
from time to time interest in the proceedings.
(Department of Institutional Affairs and Justice)
1. The Department of Institutional Affairs and Justice operates in the
administrative functions that support the operation and activities of institutional and jurisdictional
organs, supporting the activities of the administration and public institutions on the floor
juridical-legal, exercising the legal guardianship of the state and Ecc.ma Room, which
care activities, documents and records relating to the legal status of citizens and related services demographic and electoral
(Department of Finance and Budget)
1. The Department of Finance and Budget work in administrative functions
responsible for planning, implementation and monitoring of policies and strategies of financial, budgetary and fiscal
1. The Economics Department work in administrative functions through which
realize the strategies relating to the economy, the economic and labor activities.
(Department of Land and Environment)
1. The Department of Land and Environment work in administrative functions
involved in the regulation, detection and controlling the territory and the activity
construction, and environmental protection.
1. The Department of Education operates within the administrative functions through which the state provides education
(Department of Tourism and Culture)
1. The Department of Tourism and Culture work in administrative departments in charge
to the promotion of tourism and culture as well as the management of activities and initiatives related
1. The Department of Public works in administrative functions
Through which the execution and implementation of the rules and contracts related to the staff employed by the
wider public sector, and supports the operation of offices and services of the Public Administration
(ordinary law Reserve)
1. The identification of the departments is delegated to ordinary law, without prejudice to the purpose
and the characteristics set out in Articles 1 and 2 of this qualified law and referred to in paragraphs 3 and 4 of Article 18 of the Qualified Law
n.184 / 2005.
13 (Amendments to the description of the sectors and amalgamations)
1. The description of the areas of the departments, as well as carried by this law, can be changed by legislation
source of the same rank considered for assignment of
organizational units to the same departments. Likewise, the departments identified by this law
may be subject to consolidation by delegated decree in accordance with the rules of
organizational model and for the adaptability and economy of the PA structure.
(and Provisional Rules)
1. This Law shall enter into force on the fifth day following that of its legal publication
2. The application of this Law shall run from the date to be identified with the ordinary law
reform of the structure and of the public administration's organizational model, the
order to allow the coordination also with the rules of the budget law.
. From the date mentioned in the second paragraph are repealed at odds with the norms
this law and in particular paragraphs 1 and 2 of Article 18 of the Qualified Law no.
184/2005, as amended, and implementing decrees.
Our Residence, this day of November 7 2011/1711 dFR
THE CAPTAINS REGENT
Gabriele Gatti - Matteo Fiorini
THE SECRETARY OF STATE FOR INTERNAL AFFAIRS Valeria Ciavatta
Search Translated Laws of San Marino