Read the untranslated law here: http://www.consigliograndeegenerale.sm/on-line/home/archivio-leggi-decreti-e-regolamenti/scheda17009213.html
temporary law on citizenship to foreigners.
12 September 1907 Subject to the Bank's bylaws established by Sections 73 Book 2 ° and 40 ° on Book 5
way to acquire citizenship of San Marino, on an entirely exceptional wanting
the Great and General Council only once in derogation of those Sections for
be open to get the actual citizenship of San Marino to Forastieri that for over twenty years a
are dwelling in the State;
DECREES Art. 1.
- will be given to the San Marino naturalization Stieri For more than 20 years dwelling in this territory
behind their special application accompanied by the following documents:
a) of birth Faith, from which it appears that the instant has completed 21 years,
b) of notoriety Act, made from at least four forward Officer texts Civil Status
proving that the applicant had in fact continued dwelling, stable Republic.
C) pure Penal Certificate,
d) of good moral conduct certificate to be issued by the Inspector Politician,
e) Certificate of loss, or waiver of original citizenship. (1)
- Instances of art. 1 ° must be submitted with the relevant documents mentioned above
Officer of the Civil State, which along with the Criminal registrar shall issue
opinion on the regularity of the documents and admission of the applications submitted to the Great and General Council
, from which it shall be deemed approved if nessu Director will speak to the contrary;
in which case the application will be postponed for more information.
- The naturalization of foreigners is also effective for his wife and his children, to whom, however, is reserved
made in the first months after the 21 years, to make the declaration of option for citizenship
originally an officer forwards the Civil Status.
- Those admitted to citizenship will have an oath of allegiance to the Republic forward
Secretary of State for Internal Affairs under the Staff Regulations.
- Everyone to the publication of this law were in the conditions laid down by it for
obtain naturalization, and did not present opp rtuna demand in the year decorribile by
publication itself, will lapse automatically flow from right to make use of this law.
- Remaining firm the bylaws, for all q elli they could not or did not want
avail the benefit of this Decree, declaring that henceforth no foreigner will take
stable, recognized domicile in Republic without permission of the Great and General Council
, and to get the citizenship over such address, denounced the Civil Status, and granted
must be the permanent home in Republic of Forastiero for six years took the Statute.
- This Act shall take effect from the day of its publication in the usual places.
(1) Decree of 30 April 1908: "It is repealed the paragraph and art. 1 of the Transition Law on
citizenship to strangers, published September 17, 1907, thus conceived: loss certificate or waiver
of the original citizenship. "
Search Translated Laws of San Marino