Law establishing the exam. (1) June 8, 1911
- E 'set up in the Republic schools the graduation exam for students who want to continue
studies in secondary schools.
It is thus abolished the entrance examination and are you Implic.repealed Articles 42, 43 of the
Gymnasium Government Regulation approved in 1898.
- There may be allowed pupils who attended the fourth elementary class and
candidates from the paternal or private school.
- Pupils in the written and oral tests will be examined on the prescribed program for the class IV
Elementary. The Examination materials will be as follows: Written tests Oral tests
1 Scripture Reading dictation 1
2 Calligraphy 2 Explanation of the bed step
3 Essay Italian 3 bullets to grammat.i notions || | Issue 4 of 4 Arithmetic Arithmetic
- To be admitted, candidates must submit to the Director of secondary schools no longer '
later of June 25 or September 25, application on stamped paper L.0,80 accompanied by the faith of
birth and quitanza of L.10 versat fee in cash of the Government. The San Marino
are exempt from the tax.
- The examining board will be composed by the director of the middle school that will serve as
President, Professor First Class Gymnasium, and that of Mathematics and maestro
(1) See Reg. Gymnasium - Liceo art. 43-43.