Read the untranslated law here: http://www.consigliograndeegenerale.sm/on-line/home/archivio-leggi-decreti-e-regolamenti/scheda17009304.html
LAW EXTENDING THE JURISDICTION OF CRIMINAL LAW COMMISSIONER DE LLA
May 24, 1913 Art. 1.
- The art.174 and 183 of the Code of Criminal Procedure are amended as follows: 4
- The summary procedure enacted in this Chapter shall take place:
1. In all such contraventions of first when second order:
2. In all misdemeanors punishable by a pecuniary penalty or imprisonment to a fine paste compelling: 3
. In the crimes covered in the 486-529 art.271-278-359-400-457-477-485-:
4. In offenses punishable by imprisonment not exceeding the maximum of three months of captivity: 3
Art. 183. The judgment of the Commissioner on contravenzioni first order, and the offenses designated
nell'art.174 Ranked # 2, 3 and 4 is subject to appeal, which will refer it in the usual ways to
Judge deciding indicated nell'art.14 of this Code.
- Transitional provision.
They will be judged in accordance dell'art.174 CPN4 crimes committed after the publication of
this Act; those committed before will be if the accused so requests and where
Siasi not yet proceeded to the finals disputes.
Search Translated Laws of San Marino