LAW RELATED TO THE DEAN OF SECONDARY SCHOOLS
June 3, 1916 (*) No. 11
- The headmaster of the secondary school shall be appointed for a secret ballot among teachers
in staffing plan of the High School and the Upper Gymnasium, by G. and General Council.
- The President remains in office for three years and can only be confirmed for a second term. The re-election can take place
spent another three years.
- The Dean will receive a check, without organic effects, as it is attached to the State Budget.
- The Principal functions are determined by the regulation for the High School and Gymnasium, subject
all the obligations relating to her as a teacher.
- It is the dependence of the Congress of Higher Studies.
- The Dean must hold office for the public in the morning hours of vacation days based on
hours to be approved by the Congress of Studies.
(*) EDITORIAL CORRECTION:
The S. 2. p. 419 brings "1816" instead of "1916".