Law 10 June 1919 Ranked # 14 on the dogs.
- Anyone who is owner of the dogs in the territory of the Republic, is obliged to give a complaint to the Office
Political Inspectorate within 15 days after publication of this
- The complaint shall specify the quality of the dog, that is, if the guard, hunting or luxury, the
sex, age and marks.
- been verified change following these will be communicated to the Inspectorate within days 10. Political
- E 'established the annual fee for each dog L.10. Infants dogs until the age of 4 months are exempt from tax
- All dogs must be fitted with a collar bearing on a metal plate number
assigned by the Inspector.
- E 'forbidden to keep dogs freedom that have a habit of attacking or biting the travelers.
- Violators are punished coll'ammenda of art.1 L.10 beyond the fixed fee established.
- Violators art. 5 are punished coll'ammenda of L.5; those art.6 coll'ammenda from L.25 to
L.200, unless and reserved the right to compensation to the victims.
- consigliari Decrees: 11 April 1893 to 29 August 1907 as well as the Notification 8 April 1896, are repealed
in part incompatible with the present gge.
- will be compiled by the Inspector Political a list of all dog owners, divided by
categories list to be kept colledenunzie current variations that as you will.
- When the first complaint will be issued to him a receipt in which you
obligation to pay the prescribed fee in the hands of the Registry and Registrar's stamp within five giorn.
- The Gendarmes of the Republic are responsible for conducting inspections throughout the territory to ensure compliance
for part of all of this Act.
- E 'enjoined to all those cities - Borgo - Piagge Castles and other centers that keep dogs
any species, to keep them equipped with muzzle, in the established periods, of wire: imposing || | to offenders the fine L.10; if repeated public force will proceed to the killing
Without muzzle dogs will be allowed to lead to gu nzaglio under the responsibility of the owner,
or keep them to the chain or in pens at the abit details of the owner.
- Cognition on fines is vested in the Commissioner's Court.