LAW AND REGULATION
on office FOR TEMPORARY MIGRATION IN EUROPE (1) Ranked # 25
September 27, 1923 1) Law.
- E 'consists in San Marino an Office for temporary emigration protection in Europe
with the purpose of collecting news and information relating to vacancies and applications for employment abroad, the
foster placement outside of the country of San Marino workers unemployed at home, to facilitate
their journey, to assist them wherever they travel, in case of disputes with contractors or injuries
, and to secure to them all indications that are necessary to those who go to foreign country,
which ignores the language, laws and customs.
- Such an office will be disengaged by an ad hoc committee composed of five members elected by the Great and General Council
who remain in office for the duration of its term and may be re-elected
- The Emigration Office of San Marino will be in istretti relationships with related organizations and in any case
emigration guardians, with Italian and foreign companies, invoking for the purpose and if necessary, the cooperation of
Secretariat of foreign Affairs and Consuls of the Republic abroad for viemmeglio
further the interests of the emigrants.
- Finally, care should be taken to regulate the use of the funds related to emigration and to give
- The Bureau of Immigration Commission has the power conferred by the Statute, and appointment
each year from among its members a President and a Treasurer who will lend their work for free.
Appoints a Secretary who may be chosen outside of your breast with gratification on
- The index of the meetings as often as the President believes appropriate, is the office, does rispettar
laws and give effect to deliberate the Commission.
- The Secretary should stay in the office on Sundays and Wednesdays of each week, from 10 am to 12
available to the public, must receive the applications and migrants share, send alerts
for meetings, spread the minutes, keep the corresp ndenza and its Protocol, distribute
travel requests duly signed by the Royal Italian Consul, fill in the logs and statistics
, and extend to migrants all necessary explanations for travel practices and
The Secretary shall immediately pay the exact sums to the Cashier and stand out and sign each time the box office
mandates and payment.
- The emigrants must be San Marino; c rredare must verbally and in writing their demand
of all news and information about the family status, age, health, occupation;
and are obliged to return within three months - from their emigration - half the subsidy received.
- The provision for emigration will allocate annual minds formed by the Government, by the
emigrants share, and from any private grants, pious works and institutions.
- Each immigrant will receive a subsidy for the journey on account of distance that must go
to go to the place of work, and will be provided with the request signed by the Consul of Italy.
- Cashier will be obliged to keep a book for the receipts and expenses, to deposit in the local
Savings Bank funds that did not occur, and spread to a particular
as of year statement.
- The Commission will award the grants and show you places where migrants will head for
get to work.
- Those emigrants who return to his homeland after a short time without justification,
will be entered in a special register and will not require a new subsidy for emigration until after
been a year dall'effettuato return.
- The annual report must be verified by a government auditor.
(1) S. p. 164.