Microsoft Word - D094-2008.doc
We the Captains Regent of the Most Serene Republic of San Marino
In view of article 4 of the Constitutional Law no.185 / 2005 and Article 6 of Qualified Law
We promulgate and send for publishing the following ordinary law approved by the Great and General Council
its meeting of 11 June 2008.
LAW June 18 2008 Ranked # 94
MEASURES OF REORGANIZATION OF FIGURES DIRECTIVES
SYSTEM OF EDUCATION AND MODIFICATION OF THE STRUCTURE OF THE LOWER SCHOOL
1. This law defines the roles, skills and professional profiles of the Manager
Socio Educational Services Early Childhood, school executives, Vice-Executives and changes the structure of
1. There are established the following places:
1 post of Executive Socio Educational Services for Early Childhood
1 post of Headmaster Nursery School,
1 instead of Headmaster Elementary School ,
1 instead of Headmaster School Lower
1 instead of Headmaster Secondary School.
2. The functions, the special provisions, the professional title and the wage treatment
reported to managers in the preceding paragraph as well as the qualifications and the subjects of
related to these posts were as follows: | ||
FEATURES - Provides unified management of the institution; He is responsible for the resource
financial management, capital and personnel.
- It has powers of direction, coordination and development of human resources with respect
of powers of school governing bodies.
- Organize school activities in an efficient and effective training, it promotes
interventions to ensure the quality of educational processes; She collaborates with the cultural structures,
professional, social and economic territory.
- Ensures the implementation of the decisions of the competent bodies and exercises specific functions administrative
- Ensures the implementation of the rules for pupils, teachers and non-teaching staff and
performs all tasks associated with the management function indicated by current laws.
- Work together with other school administrators to coordinate the entire school activity
to advise, design, information.
- Flexible hours
Dl - For the leadership of the Socio Educational Services Early Childhood degree in educational psychology field
- For the leaderships school graduations provided for access to education and experience five-year teaching
EXAM MATERIALS - Administrative Law and Order
School - Education and Teaching
LEVEL PAY - 10
1. Institutions are the following places:
1 post of Deputy Headmaster Nursery School,
2 posts of Deputy Headmaster Elementary School,
2 posts of Deputy Headteacher School Lower ,
1 instead of Deputy Headmaster Secondary School.
2. Socio Educational Services in Early Childhood functions of Deputy Director were held
pedagogical coordinator, as required by Law 68 of May 25, 2004, by
Law 12 of January 28, 2005 and the Decree of 5 May 2005 n.70. 3
. The functions and special provisions relating to the post of Vice-Headmaster, are
FEATURES - works with the Headmaster and with all of the school staff.
- It carries out the functions delegated to him by the Headmaster.
- Replaces the School Director in case of his absence.
- The Headmaster appoints its Deputy Directors
choosing them as part of the Academic Board on the basis of criteria that refer to anticipated skills for the performance of functions and
tasks necessary for the implementation of projects aimed at improving
and the quality of the school.
- The appointment is annual and may be renewed by the Headmaster up to a maximum of 3 years
- The appointment will be repeated after three years of interval.
- In Primary School and Lower School in Media, in case of absence of the Manager
School, it shall take his place with the longest serving Vice-Director.
- Performs a weekly timetable of 36 hours, with flexibility.
- Keeps remuneration of belonging role, plus an allowance for the specific assignment.
(Structure of Media Lower School)
1. The Lower School consists of a single institution and one College of Teachers.
2. In relation to the provision in the preceding paragraph, Article 4 of Law 26 June 2003 n
. 87 is amended as follows:
In the Middle School Lower classes are composed with a minimum number of 16 pupils and
a maximum of not more than 22. ". 3
. In presence of disabled students or insufficient capacity of classrooms the maximum number can be changed
4. The classes after the first, already formed at the time of the entry into force of this
law, go to the end of the cycle according to the present composition.
1. The Vice Principals and Vice Principals appointed, pursuant to Law 106 of 17 September 1993, by
respective Boards of Teachers within the School Year 2007-2008, continue to carry out their functions
for the School Year 2008-2009.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of Article 3, first paragraph and to ensure gradual
implement the provisions contained therein, the Deputy Directors of the Media Lower School are three
School until the end of the Year 2009-2010.
1. They are returned to rules of public administration reform:
a) the transfer of responsibilities of the Manager Socio Educational Services Early Childhood and
of school principals regarding school board;
B) the revision of staff of the School Secretariats as well as the qualifications, wage levels and functions
2. The definition of managerial staff figures in the various types of schools is left to the next
law that will be enacted within 12 months after entry into force of this Act.
1. I am deleted:
- the post of "Director" of the nursery school, referred to in Chap. II of Title IX of Annex "A"
to the Law 106 of 17 September 1993;
- The position of "Director" of the Elementary School, referred to Chap. III of Title IX, Annex "A"
to Law 17 September 1993, 106;
- The three places of "Dean" of the Lower Middle School mentioned in Chap. IV of Title IX, Annex
"A" to the law 17 September 1993 n. 106;
- The place of "Dean" of the Higher Secondary School, referred to in Chap. V of Title IX,
Annex "A" to the law 17 September 1993 n. 106.
2. They are also deleted:
- the post of "deputy director" of the nursery school, referred to in Chap. II of Title IX
Annex "A" to Law 106 of 17 September 1993;
- The post of "deputy director" of the Elementary School, referred to Chap. III of Title IX,
Annex "A" to the Law September 17, 1993, 106;
- The three places of "Vice President" of the Lower Middle School mentioned in Chap. IV of Title IX,
Annex "A" to the law 17 September 1993 n. 106;
- The post of "Vice President" of the Higher Secondary School, referred to in Chap. V of Title IX,
Annex "A" to the law 17 September 1993 n. 106. 3
. The Directors and Deans role in the places referred to in paragraph 1, will assume ownership
places of Headmaster, referred to in Article 2 top in their respective school levels.
4. the three school districts of the Middle School are also suppressed Lower
which Article 2, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Law of 12 February 1998 n.22.
1. They are repealed all provisions inconsistent with this Law.
Art.9 (Entry into force)
1. This Law shall enter into force on the fifth day following that of its legal publication
Our Residence, this day of 18 June 2008/1707 dFR
THE CAPTAINS REGENT
Pink crocuses - Federico Pedini Amati
THE SECRETARY OF STATE FOR INTERNAL AFFAIRS Valeria Ciavatta