RUSSIAN FEDERATION FEDERAL LAW on amendments to the Federal law "on social protection of the Russian Federation citizens exposed to radiation as a result of an accident in the year 1957 at the Mayak production association and discharges of radioactive waste into the Techa river," the State Duma Adopted December 21, 2010 years approved by the Federation Council December 24, 2010 years Article 1 amend the Federal law dated November 26, 1998 N 175-FZ "on social protection of citizens of the Russian Federation exposed to radiation as a result of an accident in the year 1957 at the Mayak production association and discharges of radioactive waste into the Techa river "(collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 1998, no. 48, art. 5850; 2000, no. 33, p. 3348; 2001, N 53, art. 5025; 2004, no. 35, St. 3607; 2005, N 1, art. 25; 2008, no. 30, art. 3616) as follows: 1) article 7 supplemented by part of the second reading: "Children under the age of 18 years old, residing in the settlements subjected to radioactive contamination as a result of an accident in the year 1957 at the Mayak production association and discharges of radioactive waste into the Techa river, where the average annual effective radiation dose is currently over 1 mSv (0.1 REM) (optional above natural background radiation for this area) monthly cash payment is guaranteed under article 27-1 of the law of the Russian Federation on the social protection of citizens exposed to radiation due to the Chernobyl catastrophe "for children under 18 years living in the area of residence of the entitled to relocation.";
2) in article 8 the word "200 rubles" were replaced by "br 420 49 kopecks";
3) in article 9, the words "100 rubles" were replaced by the words "210 rubles 26 kopecks";
4) supplemented by article 11-1 to read as follows: "article 11-1. In case of death of the persons referred to in paragraphs 1-3 of the first paragraph of article 1 of this federal law, disabled as a result of exposure to radiation, disabled members of the family who were dependent on such citizens are guaranteed a monthly monetary compensation under part 2 of article 14 of the law of the Russian Federation on the social protection of citizens exposed to radiation due to the Chernobyl catastrophe "for disabled family members, the deceased were disabled as a result of the Chernobyl disaster.";
5) article 12, after the words "specified in the" add the words "article 14";
6) article 15 supplement parts second-fourth reading: "Order financial provision of consumable commitments of the Russian Federation shall be determined by the Government of the Russian Federation.
Financial support for the costs of services for the delivery of compensation and other payments stipulated by this federal law, shall be effected at the expense of the federal budget within 1.5 per cent paid compensation and other payments excluding value added tax.
Payments to citizens, established by this federal law, annually indexed on the basis of the inflation rate, which is set by the Federal law on the federal budget for the next fiscal year and for the plan period, in accordance with the procedure determined by the Government of the Russian Federation. "
Article 2 this federal law shall enter into force on January 1, 2011 year.
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev in Moscow, the Kremlin December 28, 2010 year N 414-FZ