RUSSIAN FEDERATION FEDERAL ACT amending articles 2 and 35 of the Federal law on basic guarantees of electoral rights and the right to vote of citizens of the Russian Federation "adopted by the State Duma on June 11, 2003 the year approved by the Federation Council June 25, 2003 year (as amended by the Federal law of 21.07.2005 N 93-FZ), Article 1. To amend the Federal law dated June 12, 2002 N 67-FZ "on basic guarantees of electoral rights and the right to vote of citizens of the Russian Federation" (collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 2002, N 24, art. 2253) as follows: 1. (para. 1, federal law expired from 21.07.2005 N 93-FZ).
2. Article 35:1) (subparagraph repealed 1-Federal Act of 21.07.2005 N 93-FZ);
2) (subparagraph repealed 2-Federal Act of 21.07.2005 N 93-FZ);
3) (subparagraph repealed 3-Federal Act of 21.07.2005 N 93-FZ);
4) paragraph 9 shall be amended as follows: "9. Upon request of the Electoral Commission, which organizes the elections, registering bodies are obliged to not later than ten days from the date of receipt of the request to submit to the Commission a list of voter associations specified as at the day of official publication (publication) decision to appoint election.";
5) (subparagraph repealed 5-Federal Act of 21.07.2005 N 93-FZ);
6) in paragraph 12, the words "in the statutes of other public organizations" were replaced by the words "in the statutes of other electoral associations".
Article 2. This federal law shall enter into force on January 1, 2004 onwards, with the exception of subparagraph 2 of paragraph 2 of article 1.
Subparagraph 2 of paragraph 2 of article 1 of this federal law shall enter into force from the day of official publication of this federal law, and with the year January 1, 2004 subparagraph only applies to legal relations arising in connection with elections, which made the decision on the appointment earlier January 1, 2004 year.
The President of the Russian Federation v. Putin Kremlin, Moscow July 4, 2003 N 97-FZ