RUSSIAN FEDERATION FEDERAL LAW on amendments and additions to legislation of the Russian Federation in connection with adoption of the Federal law "on compulsory insurance of civil liability of owners of vehicles" adopted by the State Duma April 3, 2002 year approved by the Federation Council April 10, 2002 onwards (as amended by the federal laws from 26.10.2002 y. N 127-FZ;
from Sept. 2 N 3-FZ) Article 1 1. To amend the Federal law of December 10, 1995-2003, N 196 "road safety" (collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 1995, no. 50, art. 4873) as follows: article 16 shall be amended with paragraph 3 to read as follows: "3. Vehicle owners should implement its civil liability compulsory insurance in accordance with federal law. For vehicles whose owners have not performed this duty, not carried out technical inspection and registration. ";
Article 19: Supplement with a new paragraph 2 to read as follows: "2. it is prohibited to operate vehicles that are not performed by established federal law obligation on insurance its liability.";
paragraph 2 take it paragraph 3;
paragraph 1 of article 20 supplemented by a paragraph reading as follows: "to enforce established federal law obligations under insurance of civil liability of vehicle owners.
2. To amend the code of the Russian Federation on administrative offences (collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 2002, N 1, p. 1), as follows: part 1 of article 12.3 after the words "registration papers for the vehicle," add the words "insurance compulsory insurance of civil liability of vehicle owners, except in the case provided for in part 2 of article 12.37 this code";
Chapter 12 supplement article 12.37 to read as follows: "article 12.37. Failure to comply with the requirements of compulsory insurance of civil liability of owners of vehicles 1. Driving during the period of its use, not covered by the insurance policy of compulsory insurance of civil liability of vehicle owners, as well as driving with a violation under this insurance policy conditions for the management of this vehicle only specified in this insurance policy drivers-is fined by administrative fine equivalent to three times the minimum wage.
2. Failure by the owner of the vehicle prescribed by the Federal law on insurance of responsibility of its civil liability, as well as driving, if compulsory insurance is notoriously absent-is fined by administrative fine from five to eight times the minimum wage. ";
Article 23.3: part 1, after the words "in articles 12.4-12.34," to complement the figures "12.37;
in part 2, paragraph 5, after the words "in articles 12.4-12.34," to complement the figures "12.37;
paragraph 6 after the digits "" add the words "at 12.30, part 1 article 12.37.
3. (repealed-the Federal law from 26.10.2002 y. N 127-FZ) 4. Amend the second paragraph of paragraph 2 of article 11 of the law of the Russian Federation dated November 27, 1992 N 4015-(I) on the Organization of insurance business in the Russian Federation "(records of the Congress of people's deputies of the Russian Federation and the Supreme Soviet of the Russian Federation, 1993, N 2, p. 56; collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 1998, N 1, art. 4) modification, read as follows: "insurance tariffs for compulsory insurance or are regulated in accordance with the laws on compulsory insurance.
5. (repealed-the Federal law dated Feb. 7, N 3-FZ) Article 2 1. This federal law shall enter into force from July 1, 2003 onwards, with the exception of items 2 and 4 of article 1 of the present Federal law.
2. paragraph 4 of article 1 of this federal law shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
3. paragraph 2 of article 1 of this federal law shall enter into force from January 1, 2004 year.
The President of the Russian Federation v. Putin Kremlin, Moscow April 25, 2002 N 41-ФЗ