Read the untranslated law here: http://pravo.gov.ru/proxy/ips/?doc_itself=&infostr=x&backlink=1&fulltext=1&nd=102076764
Expired-the Federal law dated 29.12.2012. N 273-FZ RUSSIAN FEDERATION FEDERAL LAW on amendments and additions to the Education Act of the Russian Federation and the Federal law "on higher and postgraduate vocational education" adopted by the State Duma June 7, 2002 year approved by the Federation Council June 14, 2002 onwards (as amended by the federal laws from 20.07.2004 N 68-FZ;
from 06.07.2006 N 104-FZ; from 03.11.2006 N 175-FZ;
from 01.12.2007 N 309-FZ; from 08.05.2010 N 83-FZ), Article 1. To amend the Education Act of the Russian Federation "(as amended by the Federal law of January 13, 1996 year N 12-FZ) (Gazette of the Congress of people's deputies of the Russian Federation and the Supreme Soviet of the Russian Federation, 1992, no. 30, art. 1797; Collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 1996, no. 3, art. 150; 1997, no. 47, art. 5341; 2000, N 30, art. 3120; N 33, art. 3348; 2002, N 7, art. 631) the following amendments and supplements: 1. In article 7: paragraph 1: the first paragraph shall be reworded as follows: "1. In the Russian Federation State educational standards are established, comprising federal and regional (national-regional) components, as well as a component of the educational institution.";
supplemented by a paragraph reading: "State educational standards can be set for individual additional educational programs in the order specified by federal law.";
paragraphs 4 and 5 shall be amended as follows: "4. The basic provisions of the State educational standards for primary General, basic general and secondary (full) general education, their design and approval shall be established by federal law.
5. State educational standards approved by not less than once in ten years. "
2. In article 15, paragraph 1, the words "exemplary curricula and" were replaced by the words "basic curricula and exemplary".
3. paragraph 3 of article 16 paragraph be supplemented as follows: "winners of the final stage of the all-Russian Olympiad of schoolchildren and members of national teams of the Russian Federation, participated in the international Olympiads in general subjects and formed in accordance with the procedure determined by the Government of the Russian Federation, are accepted without entrance examinations in State and municipal educational institutions of secondary vocational education and higher vocational training courses (majors), corresponding to the profile of the Olympics."
4. paragraph 2 of article 19 shall be amended as follows: "2. The education of children in educational establishments implementing programmes of primary education begins from the age of six years, six months in the absence of contraindications for health reasons, but not later than the age of eight years. On the application of the parents (legal representatives) founder of an educational institution has the right to allow the admission of children in educational institutions for training at an earlier age.
Normative terms of mastering basic educational programs primary General, basic general and secondary (full) general education are determined by federal law. "
5. in paragraph 3 of article 21, the words "appraised and have appropriate licenses" were replaced by the words "or suitably qualified workers."
6. paragraph 2 of article 25 shall be amended as follows: "2. Postgraduate education may be acquired at graduate school, graduate, and postdoctoral residency, created in the educational institutions of higher professional education and scientific organizations with appropriate license.".
7. In article 27, paragraph 2 shall be supplemented with the words "duly stamped corresponding educational institution";
in the first subparagraph of paragraph 4, the words "unless otherwise provided by the Charter of the respective educational institutions" should be deleted.
8. In article 28: Supplement 18 new subparagraph as follows: "18) annual approval of examination-based federal lists of recommended textbooks (admitted) for use in educational process in educational institutions, implement educational programs and general education and state-accredited";
subparagraph 18 considered subparagraph 19 and the words "exemplary curricula and" were replaced by the words "the basic curriculum and sample";
subparagraphs 19-23 considered sub-items accordingly 20-24.
9. In article 29: (second paragraph repealed federal law of 01.12.2007 N 309-FZ) in subparagraph 15 words "exemplary curricula and" were replaced by the words "basic curricula and exemplary".
10. paragraph 2 of article 31 to supplement subparagraph 12, reading as follows: ' 12) registration of children subject to compulsory education in educational institutions, implementing educational programmes for basic general education ".
11. in paragraph 2 of article 32: subparagraph 6, after the words "development and adoption of" add the words "component of an educational institution of the State educational standard of general education";
complement subparagraph 23 to read as follows: "23) selection of textbooks from the approved Federal lists of recommended textbooks (admitted) for use in the educational process."
12. (repealed-the Federal law from 03.11.2006 N 175-FZ) 13. Article 41: (second paragraph void-the Federal law dated 20.07.2004 N 68-FZ) shall be amended with paragraph 11 to read as follows: "11. State and municipal educational institutions of secondary vocational and higher vocational education may exercise within funded by founder of public tasks (control digits) on the admission of students to their target reception in accordance with the treaties with the State authorities, local self-government bodies in order to assist them in training an adequate level of education. ".
14. Article 50: in paragraph 10, fourth paragraph, the words "at the conclusion of the psycho-pedagogical and medico-pedagogical commissions" should be replaced by the words "on the conclusion of a psychological, medical and pedagogical Commission";
(Paragraph three ineffective-the Federal law dated 07/06/2006, no. 104-FZ)
(Fourth Paragraph repealed-the Federal law dated 07/06/2006, no. 104-FZ) 15. Article 52: to complement the new paragraph 2 as follows: "2. the parents (legal representatives) enrolled, students are obliged to ensure that their children receive basic general education.";
paragraphs 2-4 take 3-5 points respectively.
16. paragraph 2 of article 53 shall be amended as follows: "2. the pedagogical activities in educational institutions are not allowed the people to whom it was prohibited by the Court or for medical reasons, as well as persons holding or removed from the outstanding convictions for intentional serious or particularly serious criminal offences under the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation and the RSFSR Criminal Code.
List of relevant medical contra-indications shall be established by the Government of the Russian Federation. "
17. Article 55, paragraph 4, after the words "textbooks" add the words "in accordance with the educational program approved by the educational institution."
Article 2. To amend the Federal law dated August 22, 1996 N 125-FZ "on higher and postgraduate vocational education" (collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 1996, no. 35, p. 4135) the following amendments and supplements: 1. In article 11, paragraph 3: the third paragraph should read: "winners of the final stage of the all-Russian Olympiad of schoolchildren and members of national teams of the Russian Federation, participated in the international Olympiads in general subjects and formed in order established by the Government of the Russian Federation, are accepted without entrance examinations in State and municipal institutions of higher learning for training in the areas of training (professions), the appropriate profile Olympics. ";
supplement paragraphs read as follows: "out of competition, subject to successful passing of entrance examinations in State and municipal institutions of higher education are accepted: children-orphans and children left without parental care;
children with disabilities, disabled persons in groups I and II, which according to the institutions of the State medical and social assessment service is not contraindicated in appropriate education institutions of higher learning;
citizens under the age of twenty years, having only one parent with a disability group I, if the average family income is below the subsistence level established by the relevant constituent entities of the Russian Federation;
citizens, retired from the military service and received by the appropriate higher education institutions based on the recommendations of commanders of military units, the participants in the hostilities and the disabled in the fighting.
Priority for admission in State and municipal institutions of higher education is enjoyed by citizens, retired from the military service. "
2. the second paragraph of article 12, paragraph 1, after the words "the Charter of a higher educational institution" add the words "(changes and additions to it)".
3. In article 20, paragraph 2 shall be amended as follows: "2. The substitution of all scientific and teaching staff in higher educational institutions is made under a contract entered into for a period of up to five years. At replacement of posts of scientific and pedagogical workers, with the exception of the posts of Dean and head of Department, the conclusion of a labour contract shall be preceded by the selection. The regulations on the procedure for the substitution of these positions shall be approved by the federal body of management of higher professional education.
The post of the Dean and the Chair are elected. The conclusion of an employment contract with the Dean of the Faculty and head of the Department of elections to precede the order of which is determined by a higher education institution Charter.
The procedure applies to posts of scientific and pedagogical workers of educational institutions of additional professional education (refresher) with faculties and departments. ';
in the first subparagraph of paragraph 3, the words "the Deans of faculties, heads of departments," should be deleted.
4. (repealed-the Federal law dated 08.05.2010 N 83-FZ), Article 3. This federal law shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
The President of the Russian Federation v. Putin Kremlin, Moscow June 25, 2002 N 71-FZ
Search Translated Laws of Russia