RUSSIAN FEDERATION FEDERAL ACT amending and supplementing the Civil Code of the Russian Federation adopted by the State Duma on November 17, 1999 year, Article 1. To amend Part II of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 1996, N 5, art. 410) the following amendments and supplements: 1. in paragraph 4 of article 469: in the first paragraph, the words "in accordance with the procedure established by law" should be replaced by the words "Act or prescribed by them";
in the second paragraph, the words "established in the manner prescribed by law" should be replaced by the words "provided for by law or prescribed by them".
2. In article 472, paragraph 1 shall be amended as follows: "1. a statute or by a procedure established by a statute may provide for the obligation to determine the duration, after which the goods are considered to be unusable for its intended purpose (shelf life).";
paragraph 2 shall be supplemented with the words "unless otherwise provided by the contract."
3. paragraph 3 of article 708 shall be supplemented with the words "as well as other established contract deadlines.
4. paragraph 2 of article 732 shall be reworded as follows: "2. If the customer is not given the opportunity to immediately get in the place of conclusion of the contract the domestic contract the work referred to in paragraph 1 of this article, he shall have the right to require the contractor to compensation for damages caused by unreasonable evasion of the conclusion of the contract (article 445, paragraph 4).
The customer has the right to demand termination of the contract of domestic contract without payment of work performed, as well as damages in cases where as a result of incompleteness or authenticity of the information from the contractor received the contract to perform the work, does not have properties, which meant the customer.
The contractor did not supply the customer with information about the operation referred to in paragraph 1 of this article, shall be liable for the deficiencies that have arisen since its handover due to lack of such information.
5. Article 1, paragraphs 737 and 2 worded as follows: "1. in the case of finding flaws during acceptance of the work product or after its acceptance within the warranty period, and if it is not installed, a reasonable time but not later than two years (for immovable property-five years) from the date of acceptance of the work product, the customer shall be entitled at its choice to implement one of the means set out in article 723 of the present code or require redo work or unpaid compensation incurred expenditure on corrigendum the shortcomings of their own means or by third parties.
2. In case of detection of significant disadvantages result work the customer shall have the right to make the demand on non-reimbursable contractor elimination of such deficiencies, if he proves that they are having to accept the result of the work of the customer or due to reasons which have arisen up to this point. This requirement may be brought by the customer, if these shortcomings are detected after two years (for immovable property-five years) from the date of the adoption of the outcome of work by the employer, but within the time-limit fixed for the lifetime of the result or within ten years after the adoption of the outcome by the customer if service is not installed. ";
paragraph 3 shall be supplemented with the words "either withdraw from the contract and demand compensation for damages".
6. In article 1097: in paragraph 1, the words "established shelf life" were replaced by the words "fixed expiration date or term of Office", after the words "If the expiration date" add the words "or lifetime";
paragraph 2 shall be amended as follows: "2. Regardless of the time causing injury shall be compensable if: in violation of the requirements of the law of expiry date or period of service not installed;
a person who has sold the goods for which the work was performed or the service was provided, was not informed about what to do after the expiry date or period of service and the possible consequences of failing to observe the specified action or he was not given full and accurate information about the goods (work, service) ".
Article 2. This federal law shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
The President of the Russian Federation, b. Yeltsin, Kremlin, Moscow, N 213 December 17, 1999-FZ