RUSSIAN FEDERATION FEDERAL LAW on amendments and additions to the Federal law "on the Central Bank of the Russian Federation (Bank of Russia)" and the Federal law "on banks and banking activity" adopted by the State Duma July 2, 1998 the year approved by the Federation Council of the year July 17, 1998 (as amended by federal law from 10.07.2002 N 86-FZ), Article 1. (Repealed-the Federal law from 10.07.2002 N 86-FZ), Article 2. To amend the Federal law on banks and banking activities "(records of the Congress of people's deputies of the Russian Federation and the Supreme Soviet of the Russian Federation, 1992, N 9, p. 391; N 34, art. 1966; Collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 1996, no. 6, art. 492) the following amendments and supplements: 1. the first part of article 5 shall be amended with paragraph 9 read as follows: "9) carrying out of money transfers of individuals without opening bank accounts (except postal money orders).
2. Article 20:1) in the first part of paragraph 3 shall be amended as follows: "3) ascertaining the facts unreliable reporting data, delays of more than 15 days of the submission of monthly reports (records);";
paragraphs 6 and 7 shall be amended as follows: "6) failure of a credit institution to satisfy creditors ' claims on monetary obligations and (or) to fulfill the obligation to pay the mandatory payments within one month from the date of their execution, if the credit institution's requirements together constitute not less than 1,000 times the minimum wage established by federal law;
7) repeatedly in the course of the year, guilty of default contained in Executive documents of courts, arbitration courts the claims for the recovery of funds from the accounts (deposits) customers of the credit institution subject to the availability of funds on the account (contributions). ";
2) part four shall be reworded as follows: "since the revocation of the credit institution of a license for carrying out banking operations: 1) the term of fulfillment of obligations of the credit institution is considered as having occurred. Credit institution's obligations in foreign currency are accounted in rubles at the exchange rate of the Bank of Russia, in effect on the date of revocation of the credit institution of a license for carrying out banking operations;
2) stops accruing interest as well as the penalties (fines, penalties) and other financial (economic) sanctions on the obligations of the credit institution;
3) is suspended pursuant to Executive documents for property penalties, except in the performance of Executive documents issued by court decisions on the recovery of arrears of wages and salaries, remuneration for copyright agreements, alimony, as well as for compensation for harm caused to life and health, and moral damage, which have entered into force prior to the cancellation of credit institution of a license for carrying out banking operations;
4) until the establishment of the liquidation Commission (liquidator) or appointment of Arbitration Court receivership prohibits transactions credit organization and fulfillment of obligations on deals of the credit organization (with the exception of transactions associated with the current utility and maintenance payments of the credit organization, as well as termination benefits and remuneration of persons who work under an employment agreement (contract), within the cost estimates, agreed with the Bank of Russia or from the authorized representative of the Bank of Russia in the case of his appointment). ".
3. Article 23: supplement article new parts of the second and third reading: "in the event of termination of the activities of the credit institution on the basis of the decision of its founders (participants) of the Bank of Russia on the basis of a petition of a credit institution shall decide on the revocation of a license for carrying out banking operations. Procedure for the submission of a credit organization specified motion is regulated by normative acts of the Bank of Russia.
In case of cancellation or revocation of a license for carrying out banking operations credit institution within 15 days from the date of adoption of the decision returns the specified license to the Bank of Russia ";
part two considered part of fourth.
4. To complement federal law article 23-1 as follows: "article 23-1. Liquidation of the credit institution on the initiative of the Bank of Russia, the Bank of Russia has the right to appeal to the Arbitration Court to demand the Elimination of the credit institution, regardless of its financial condition, if the credit institution, which revoked the license for carrying out banking operations, within one month from the date of revocation of the license does not create a liquidation Commission (liquidator) or in relation to its bankruptcy proceedings do not apply. ".
Article 3. This federal law shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
The President of the Russian Federation, b. Yeltsin, Kremlin, Moscow, N 151 July 31, 1998-FZ