Expired-the Federal law dated 29.12.2004 N 189-FZ RUSSIAN FEDERATION FEDERAL LAW on amendments and additions to the law of the Russian Federation "about the fundamentals of federal housing policy adopted by the State Duma of the year March 19, 1997 (as amended by federal law from 22/08/2004, no. 122-FZ), Article 1. To the law of the Russian Federation "about the fundamentals of federal housing policy (Gazette of the Congress of people's deputies of the Russian Federation and the Supreme Soviet of the Russian Federation, 1993, N 3, art. 99; collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 1996, no. 3, p. 147) the following amendments and supplements: 1. In article 1: the seventh part shall be reworded as follows:" Condominium-a single real estate complex that includes land in bounds and on the specified section of residential building other real estate objects and in which individual designed for residential or other purposes pieces (premises) are private, State, municipal and other forms of ownership, and other parts (total assets) are in common shared property. ";
the new part of the eighth supplement article reading: "Homeowners Association is a non-profit organization created by homeowners to share a single set of management real estate condominium and ensure its operation, as well as to the ownership, use and disposal limits established by the legislation of the common property of the condominium.";
part of the eighth and ninth, respectively, considered the ninth and tenth parts.
2. In the first part of article 4, paragraph 2 shall be amended as follows: "2) treat housing and land required for housing use;";
paragraph 5 shall be amended as follows: "5) use referred to in paragraph 2 plots without prejudice to other persons.".
3. In article 7 the fifth part deleted.
4. Article 8 shall be amended as follows: ' article 8. The common property of the condominium property is condominium designed to serve more than one homeowner separation stairwells, ladders; lifts, elevators and other mines; corridors, roofs, floors and basements technical; insulate bearing and non-load-bearing construction; mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other equipment located outside or inside the premises and designed to serve more than one premises; the adjacent land in bounds with elements of landscaping and beautification, and other objects designed to serve a single complex real estate and condominium for his use.
The common property of the condominium is in share ownership homeowners and cannot be alienated separately from the homeowners ' property rights over premises condominium.
Homeowners in order to harmonize the implementation of their rights to own, use and disposal limits established by the legislation of the common property of the condominium, as well as for the implementation of activities under the maintenance, preservation and increment of immovable property in a condominium, the distribution of responsibilities between landlords to recover costs for the implementation of relevant activities, ensure compliance with the State of the common property of the condominium sanitary and technical requirements can form a homeowners association in accordance with the Federal law "about homeowners associations." ".
5. In the second part of article 7, article 11, article 13, the words "within the Russian Federation republics, krais, oblasts, autonomous oblast, autonomous counties, cities of Moscow and St.-Petersburg" and part of the sixth article, the words "15 republics within the Russian Federation, legal acts krais, oblasts, autonomous oblast, autonomous counties, cities of Moscow and St.-Petersburg" were replaced by the words "of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation".
6. In the first part of article 15, the first part of article 17, the second part of article 18, the second part of article 19, the words "the Governments of the Republics comprising the Russian Federation Government krais, oblasts, autonomous oblast, autonomous counties, cities of Moscow and St.-Petersburg" were replaced by the words "the executive authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation". (Item 6, federal law expired from 22/08/2004, no. 122-FZ (in part replacing the words in article 19) article 2. This federal law shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
The President of the Russian Federation, b. Yeltsin, Kremlin, Moscow April 21, 1997 N 68-FZ