On Introducing Changes And Additions Into The Law Of The Russian Federation On The Social Protection Of Citizens Exposed To Radiation Due To The Chernobyl Accident "
Original Language Title: О внесении изменений и дополнений в Закон Российской Федерации "О социальной защите граждан, подвергшихся воздействию радиации вследствие катастрофы на Чернобыльской АЭС"
Read the untranslated law here: http://pravo.gov.ru/proxy/ips/?doc_itself=&infostr=x&backlink=1&fulltext=1&nd=102044664
RUSSIAN FEDERATION FEDERAL ACT amending and supplementing the Act of the Russian Federation on the social protection of citizens exposed to radiation due to the Chernobyl accident "adopted by the State Duma November 15, 1996 year approved by the Federation Council December 5, 1996 year Article 1. To the law of the Russian Federation on the social protection of citizens exposed to radiation due to the Chernobyl disaster "(records of the RSFSR Congress of people's deputies and the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR, 1991, # 21, art. 699; Gazette of the Congress of people's deputies of the Russian Federation and the Supreme Soviet of the Russian Federation, 1992, no. 32, St. 1861; Collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 1995, no. 48, art. 4561) the following amendments and supplements: 1. The second part of article 3 shall be amended as follows: "If a citizen of the Russian Federation the right to receive compensation and benefits stipulated in this law, on various grounds it provided compensation and benefits on all grounds. While similar compensation and benefits are provided for citizen of the Russian Federation only on one of the grounds of his or her choice. "
2. paragraph 7 of the first paragraph of article 17 should be inserted before the word "extraordinary" to supplement the word "disposable".
3. In the first part of article 18: in paragraph 1, after the words "of 20 percent" character ";" replace the familiar "."; the fifth paragraph amend paragraph to read: "children on the territory of the State of intrauterine development and born before April 1, 1987 year, sets the monthly monetary compensation at a rate of 40 per cent of the statutory minimum wage";
paragraph 2, after the words "from time to time to supplement the word" stay "(work)";
paragraph 5, after the words "residence" from time to time to supplement the word "work";
paragraph 10 should read: "10) free food enrolled in State and municipal general educational establishments, establishments of primary vocational and secondary vocational education in the period of the educational process with the provision of double compensation to food established by federal law;".
4. In article 19, paragraphs 2 and 4 of part 1, after the words "permanent residence", there shall be added the word "work";
part two should be deleted.
5. In the first part of article 20: in paragraph 1, after the words "at a rate of 40% ' character ';" replace the familiar "."; the fifth paragraph amend paragraph to read: "children on the territory of the State of intrauterine development and born before April 1, 1987 year, sets the monthly monetary compensation in the amount of 60 per cent of the statutory minimum wage";
paragraph 2, after the words "time" to supplement the word "work";
paragraph 3 after the words "residence" from time to time to supplement the word "work".
6. In the first part of article 22 digits "1-15" replacing the numerals "1-16".
7. paragraph 3 of article 5, after the words "free ride" add the words "in the territory of the Russian Federation".
8. Note to section III supplement paragraph read as follows: "citizens permanently living in the evacuation zone and area of residence the right to resettlement in the period after April 26, 1986 year to January 1, 1991 year fugitive from them (including for the purposes of study or for military service conscripts), and then returned in the specified areas for permanent residence, compensation and benefits are granted on the basis of time of stay or work experience in a relevant area calculated from the beginning of their stay in this area until exit, provided the refund received by the citizens when departing from these zones, in accordance with articles 17 and 22 of this law. Refund policy, citizens received when leaving these areas in accordance with articles 17 and 22 of this Act shall be established by the Government of the Russian Federation. "
Article 2. The President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation within three months to bring its legal acts in compliance with this federal law.
Article 3. This federal law shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
Russian President Boris Yeltsin in Moscow, the Kremlin December 11, 1996 N 149-FZ
Search Translated Laws of Russia