Read the untranslated law here: http://pravo.gov.ru/proxy/ips/?doc_itself=&infostr=x&backlink=1&fulltext=1&nd=102034074
RUSSIAN FEDERATION FEDERAL LAW on amendments and additions to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation in connection with adoption of the law of the Russian Federation regarding the status of military servicemen "adopted by the State Duma December 15, 1994 year approved by the Federation Council of the year January 20, 1995 (text as amended by the federal laws from 05.08.2000 N 118-FZ;
from out N 196-FZ; Code of the Russian Federation dated out N 197-FZ; Federal laws from 29.12.2004 N 189-FZ; from 07/01/2005 N 78-F3;
from 04.10.2014 N 284-FZ), Article 1. Make changes and additions in the following legislative acts of the Russian Federation: 1. Act of the RSFSR "on State pensions in the RSFSR" (records of the RSFSR Congress of people's deputies and the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR, 1990, no. 27, art. 351; Gazette of the Congress of people's deputies of the Russian Federation and the Supreme Soviet of the Russian Federation, 1992, N 11, art. 531): article 90 shall be reworded as follows: "t s t b I 90. Military service and other SSC service in Service ' service in the armed forces of the Russian Federation and other established in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation armed forces, Armed forces of the Commonwealth of independent States, the former Soviet Union's armed forces, internal affairs agencies, foreign intelligence bodies, counterintelligence bodies, ministries and agencies of the Russian Federation, in which the law provides for military service former State security organs of the Russian Federation as well as the organs of State security and the Interior of the former USSR (including during the period when these bodies were named differently), stay at the guerrilla during the civil and great patriotic war are included in the total length of service on par with the work listed in article 89 of the law. ";
the item "g" article 92 shall be amended as follows: "g) accommodation wives (husbands) of military personnel performing military service under the contract, together with their husbands (wives) in areas where they could not work in connection with the lack of employment opportunities";
first part of article 94 paragraph after the seventh paragraph be supplemented as follows: "military service conscripts-double in size."
2. (repealed-Code of Russian Federation from out N 197-FZ) 3. The Act of the RSFSR "on freedom of faith" (records of the RSFSR Congress of people's deputies and the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR, 1990, no. 21, p. 240): article 17 supplement part 4 to read as follows: "the establishment of religious associations in military units is not allowed.";
part four article 22, after the words "the administration of these institutions" add the words ", except for the command of military units".
4. (repealed-the Federal law from 05.08.2000 N 118-FZ) 5. (Repealed-federal law 04.10.2014 N 284-FZ)
6. (repealed-federal law 01.07.2005 N 78-FZ) 7. (Repealed-federal law out N 196-FZ)
8. In the Russian Federation Law "on employment in the Russian Federation (RSFSR Congress of people's deputies and the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR, 1991, no. 18, art. 565; Gazette of the Congress of people's deputies of the Russian Federation and the Supreme Soviet of the Russian Federation, 1992, no. 34, art. 1974): a footnote to the preamble shall be supplemented with the words "citizens discharged from military service and their families do not fall into this category.";
the sixth paragraph of article 2 shall be amended as follows: "doing military service, as well as service in the organs of internal affairs";
Article 13: the footnote to paragraph 1, after the words "displaced persons", add the words "; citizens discharged from military service, and their family members. ";
supplement article paragraph 3 to read as follows: "3. The wives (husbands) of military personnel and citizens discharged from military service, all other things being equal, have a priority right to work on the public (municipal) venture in public (municipal) institutions and organisations.";
Article 23, paragraph 3, after the word "seats" add the words ", as well as wives (husbands) of military personnel and citizens discharged from military service.";
in the title and the first part of article 36, the words "of the armed forces, internal railway troops, public security and" were replaced by the words "from military service and from bodies".
9. (repealed-the Federal law dated 29.12.2004 N 189-FZ), Article 2. This federal law shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
The President of the Russian Federation, b. Yeltsin, Kremlin, Moscow, N 10 January 27, 1995-FZ
Search Translated Laws of Russia