W a c o n RUSSIAN FEDERATION on amendments and additions to the law of the RSFSR "on elections of people's deputies of local Soviets of people's deputies of the RSFSR Supreme Soviet of the Russian Federation p o s t a n o v I l e t: i. amend the Act of the RSFSR" on elections of people's deputies of local Soviets of people's deputies of the RSFSR "(Gazette of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR, 1989, N 44 , art. 130-5) the following amendments and supplements: 1. In the title of the Act and article 1, articles 2, 6, 9, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 31, 34, 40, 42, 46, 50, 56, 58, 60, 61, the word "RSFSR" were replaced by the words "Russian Federation".
2. Article 1 shall be amended as follows: "the present law regulates the appointment, preparation and holding of elections of people's deputies of local Soviets of people's deputies-regional, city, district in the cities, town and rural councils.
Elections of people's deputies of local Soviets of people's deputies of the Russian Federation are held in single-seat and multi-seat constituencies on the basis of universal, equal and direct suffrage by secret ballot.
This law shall apply to the procedures for the appointment, preparation and conduct of elections of people's deputies of the provincial, regional councils of people's deputies, the Councils of people's deputies of the cities of Moscow and St. Petersburg, autonomous oblast, autonomous districts ".
3. Part three of article 2 shall be amended as follows: "in the election are not participating mentally ill citizens recognized them incapable and persons serving sentences in places of deprivation of liberty by a court sentence.".
4. In the third part of article 8, the words "intention to representatives to be present on election day in voting or at meetings of election commissions must be reported to the relevant election commissions not later than two days before the elections" were replaced by the words "prior notification of election commissions on the intention of those representatives to be present on election day in voting or at meetings of election commissions is not required".
5. Articles 11 and 40, delete the words "the USSR and".
6. Article 12 shall be amended as follows: "the head of fringe Theatre, regional administration, the administration of an autonomous region, autonomous district, local government, their deputies, as well as heads of departments, management, other subdivisions of these bodies, their alternates may not be deputies of the respective Council.
Judges may not be deputies of the Council to which they are elected.
May not be deputies, the President of the Russian Federation and Vice President of the Russian Federation, as well as the judges of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation. "
7. articles 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 34, 35, 51, the words "Leningrad", "Leningrad", "Leningrad", "Leningrad", "Leningrad", "Leningrad" replace respectively with the words "St. Petersburg", "St. Petersburg", "St. Petersburg", "St. Petersburg", "St. Petersburg", St. Petersburg.
8. In article 16: in the title of the article the words "local councils" were replaced by "Councils of people's Deputies";
from the first part of the deletion of the word "local".
9. Articles 16, 18, 20, 25, 27, 34, 35, 42, 46, delete the words "or their bureaux, or its Bureau, or their bureaux, or its Bureau, or their bureaux, or of its Bureau.
10. Article 19, delete the words "of local Soviets of people's Deputies", "local councils".
11. articles 19, 20, 21, 23, 34, 35, 41, 46, 61 words "autonomous regions" be replaced by "autonomous region".
12. in paragraph 7 of article 21, the words "the Executive and administrative bodies of local councils" were replaced by the words "the relevant boundary, regional administration, the administration of an autonomous region, autonomous prefectures, local administration".
13. paragraph 6 of article 22, paragraph 2 of article 24, the words "the Executive and administrative bodies of local councils" were replaced by the words "local administration".
14. In the second part of article 30, the words "municipal, district executive committees in cities, town and rural councils of people's deputies will ensure that voters and pass" were replaced by the words "Municipal District in the city, town and rural Administration ensures that voters and reports".
15. Part of the sixth article 35 shall be reworded as follows: "the persons referred to in article 12 of this law, as well as persons who are deputies of the two Councils in nominating their candidates in their statements, the reported intention to vacate the post or indicate which of the Tips of their deputy powers will be prematurely terminated in the case of the election of their deputies, or report the withdrawal of candidates. If the Deputy is elected a Deputy on the day of elections, the two Councils, the Electoral Commission within three days after the publication of the report on the outcome of elections informed the Council of his declared intention to put down parliamentary powers in this Council early. ".
16. Article 38: Supplement after the first part of a new section to read as follows: "If the constituency registered one candidate, in the text of the ballot options are also reproduced expression of voting" for "and" against ".";
part two considered part of the third, respectively.
17. Section VII-1, article 45 be supplemented as follows: "article 45-1. Guarantee the labour rights of candidate deputies
People's deputy candidate prior to the publication of the election results for the district in which it runs, cannot be on the initiative of the administration or the Trade Union body has been dismissed from his job at an enterprise, institution or organization, excluded from a collective farm, a cooperative institution (except in cases of liquidation of the enterprise, institution or organization) or translated into lower paid work without the consent of the relevant boundary, regional, autonomous oblast, a district (Okrug) District, city, district in the city, village, rural Electoral Commission.
People's deputy candidate from the armed forces and other categories of citizens, the service are governed by statutes and regulations may not be at the initiative of command or the administration dismissed, demoted, reduced in rank, stripped of his military rank, and also moved on the service without the consent of the relevant boundary, regional, autonomous oblast, a district (Okrug), regional, city, district in town, village, rural Electoral Commission. In this period, without the consent of the corresponding Election Commission he cannot be detained next assignment officer or officers according to a special title equal position. ".
18. Article 48: Supplement after the third part of a new section to read as follows: "If the ballot included the name of one candidate, the voter, assuring its will, zero one of the recorded answer bulletin" for "or" against ".";
part four take part five, respectively.
19. Part three article 51 shall be reworded as follows: "the persons elected shall be those candidates who obtain the greatest number of votes at the polls voters who participated in voting, but not less than 25 per cent of the number of citizens that have been made in the polls. If constituency ran one candidate, he shall be deemed elected if received more than half of the voters who took part in the voting, but not less than 25 per cent of the number of citizens that have been made in the polls. While multi-mandate constituency based on the number of seats by people's deputies have become the ones who scored the highest number compared to other votes. Other candidates with more than 25 percent of the vote, reserve deputies shall be considered elected.
20. The second part of article 52 shall be amended as follows: "Elections are recognized as invalid, if a single candidate, registered constituency, was not elected, if the constituency ran two candidates and none of them was elected, as well as in connection with the retirement of all candidates registered on constituency.".
21. Article 55 to supplement paragraph 5 to read as follows: "at a repeated voting elections recognized valid regardless of the number of voters who participated in voting.
22. Part three of article 56 shall be amended as follows: "repeated elections are conducted within the deadlines established by the corresponding election commissions on the basis of local conditions, but not later than twelve months after, but not gave results of the elections. If the number of Deputies is not elected in the Council of people's deputies, more than one third of the number of deputies assigned to this Council, repeated elections shall be held no later than two months after general elections. The formation of election commissions, the nomination and registration of candidates, other events take place in the order established by this law. Message on conducting of the repeated elections shall be published in the press. "
23. Article 57 supplement part 4 to read as follows: "in cases of early termination of the powers of disposal Deputy in connection with the redeployment of military units or evacuating the population, involving at the same time considerable reduction in the number of voters in the district, on the proposal of the corresponding Council Superior Council of people's Deputies may decide to reduce the number of constituencies for elections to this Council. The territory of uprazdnjaemogo district in this case to address the corresponding Election Commission joins the territories adjoining electoral districts. "
24. The second part of article 59 shall be amended as follows: "If you have all the documents certifying the registration and election of people's deputies (reserve mp's) corresponding to the Council gives him instead of identity card issued by the district or performs its function by the Election Commission, the identity of the mp (mp's backup). People's Deputy issued also a breastplate. ".
II. Introduce Russian Federation law "about entry of changes and additions in the law of the RSFSR" on elections of people's deputies of local Soviets of people's deputies of the RSFSR "on the date of its publication.
Russian President Boris Yeltsin in Moscow, the Russian House of Soviets July 3, 1992 N 3199-I