Expired-the Federal Constitutional law on Sept. 2, N 1-FCL w and c o n RUSSIAN FEDERATION on amendments and additions to the code of criminal procedure and the Civil Procedure Code of the RUSSIAN SFSR and the RSFSR Law on RSFSR "(as amended by the Federal law of 14.11.2002 N 137-FZ) in connection with the discontinuation of the structures of the judiciary of the former Soviet Union: 1. To amend the code of criminal procedure of the RSFSR (Gazette of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR , 1960, no. 40, St. 592) the following addition: part three of article 374, after the words "the judicial panel of criminal cases", there shall be added the words "and the Military Collegium".
2. (repealed-Federal Act of 14.11.2002 N 137-FZ) 3. Make to the RSFSR Law on RSFSR "(Gazette of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR, 1981, no. 28, p. 976) the following amendments and supplements: 1) part three article 1, after the words" people's courts ", add the words" military courts ";
2) article 20, after the words "people's courts", add the words "military courts";
3) article 54 shall be amended with paragraph 5 to read as follows: "5) military Board.";
4 Article 58, paragraph 1), after the word "districts", add the words "military courts";
5) first part of article 63, after the words "judicial Board on criminal cases of" add the words ", as well as the Military Collegium";
6) first part of article 64 shall be amended as follows: "the judicial Board on civil cases, the judicial Board on criminal cases and the military Chamber of the RSFSR Supreme Court considering the case, within the limits of his powers as a Court of first instance, on appeal, by way of supervision and of newly reveled circumstances.";
7) article 67: the words "Judicial Board on civil cases, and the judicial panel of criminal cases" were replaced by the words "judicial panels";
supplement article part 2 to read as follows: "the Chairman of the Military Collegium of the Supreme Court of the RSFSR, in addition: 1) introduced the Military Collegium of the Supreme Court of the RSFSR protests entered into legal force that judgements, verdicts, decisions of military courts, armed forces, groups of forces, fleets and ruling the judges of those courts;
amends the armed forces military courts, districts, groups of armies, fleets protests entered into legal force that judgements, verdicts, decisions of military courts of armies, fleets, connections, garrisons and ruling the judges of those courts;
2) has the right to recover within the powers of the Military Collegium of the Supreme Court of the RSFSR court cases for verification by way of supervision;
3) legally entitled to suspend execution of the decision, judgement, determination and ruling of the military court, which, in accordance with this law, he may bring the protest;
4) organizes the work of the study and generalization of the judicial practice, analysis of judicial statistics, as well as to monitor the implementation of the military courts governing clarifications of the plenum of the Supreme Court of the RSFSR;
5) if necessary, decide to refer the case to the military court of the branches of the armed forces, the County group of armies, fleets in the branches of the armed forces military court, of another county, a group of troops, Navy.
Russian President Boris Yeltsin in Moscow, the Russian House of Soviets July 3, 1992 N 3200-(I)