Read the untranslated law here: http://pravo.gov.ru/proxy/ips/?doc_itself=&infostr=x&backlink=1&fulltext=1&nd=102019398
W a c o n RUSSIAN FEDERATION on amendments and additions to the law of the RSFSR "on elections of people's deputies of the RSFSR Supreme Soviet of the Russian Federation p o s t a n o v I l e t: i. amend the Act of the RSFSR" on elections of people's deputies of the RSFSR "(Gazette of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR, 1989, no. 44, p. 1305; statements of the RSFSR Congress of people's deputies and the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR , 1992, N 5, art. 183) the following amendments and supplements: 1. In the title of the Act and articles 1-11, 13-17, 19-24, 28, 29, 32-44, 46, 47, 49-54, the word "RSFSR" were replaced by the words "Russian Federation".
2. Part three of article 2 shall be amended as follows: "in the election are not participating mentally ill citizens declared by a court to be incompetent, and on polling day are serving sentences in places of deprivation of liberty by a court sentence.".
3. Article 6 is deleted.
4. In the third part of article 8 proposal "of the intention of representatives to be present on election day in voting or at meetings of election commissions must be reported to the relevant election commissions not later than two days before the elections." replace the sentence "prior notification of election commissions on the intention of those representatives to be present on election day in voting or at meetings of election commissions is not required.".
5. Articles 11 and 38 to delete the words "the USSR and".
6. Article 12 shall be amended as follows: "members of the Council of Ministers (Government) of the Russian Federation, with the exception of the Russian Federation, Chairman of the Council of Ministers, heads of departments of the Russian Federation may not be deputies of the Russian Federation.
May not be deputies of the Russian Federation, the President of the Russian Federation and Vice President of the Russian Federation, as well as judges, elected by the Congress of people's deputies of the Russian Federation and the Supreme Council of the Russian Federation.
The powers of the people's deputies of the Russian Federation, appointed or elected to these posts, shall terminate from the moment of their appointment or election to the posts.
7. Articles 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 32, 40, delete the words "or their bureaux, or their bureaux, or its Bureau, or its Bureau, or their bureaux, or its Bureau.
8. articles 16, 20, 22, the words "Leningrad", "Leningrad", "Leningrad", replace the words "respectively of St. Petersburg", "St. Petersburg", St. Petersburg.
9. Article 16 (except for part of the sixth), articles 20, 22, 32, the words "autonomous regions" be replaced by "autonomous regions".
10. articles 16, 20, 22, 32, the words "autonomous republics", "Autonomous Republic" were replaced by the words "respectively, the Republics comprising the Russian Federation Republic in the Russian Federation".
11. In article 18, the words "local councils", "local Board" were replaced by the words "respectively, the Councils of people's Deputies", "Council of people's deputies.
12. In article 20, the words "of the Republican bodies of public organizations, and in the absence of Republican-Union bodies of these organizations" were replaced by the words "Republican (Russian Federation) bodies of public organizations".
13. In article 23, paragraph 3, the words "the Executive and administrative bodies of local Soviets of people's Deputies" were replaced by the words "the relevant boundary, regional administration, the administration of an autonomous region, autonomous district, local administration".
14. In the second part of article 28, the words "municipal, district executive committees in cities, town and rural councils of people's deputies will ensure that voters and pass" were replaced by the words "Municipal District in the city, town and rural Administration ensures that voters and reports".
15. Article 32: part three words "Republican organizations, and in the absence of Republican organizations-obshhesojuznymi bodies of public organizations" were replaced by the words "Republican (republics within the Russian Federation), Republican (Russian Federation) organizations.";
in paragraph 5, after the words "military units." add the words "such meetings are authorized if in the military there are at least 300 people.
16. Part four article 33 shall be amended as follows: "the persons referred to in article 12 of this law, as well as persons who are deputies of the two Councils in nominating their candidates in their statements, the reported intention to vacate the post or indicate which of the Tips of their deputy powers will be prematurely terminated in the case of the election of their deputies, or report the withdrawal of candidates. If the Deputy is elected a Deputy on the day of elections, the two Councils, the Electoral Commission within three days after the publication of the report on the outcome of elections informed the Council of his declared intention to put down parliamentary powers in this Council early. ".
17. Article 36 supplement parts of second and third reading: "If the constituency registered one candidate, in the text of the ballot options are also reproduced expression of voting" for "and" against ".
All ballots received by the local election Commission, signed on the back by at least two members of the Commission are either marked with the seal, if any. While the local election Commission provides uniformity at all marks she had received ballot papers. Not certified by the local election Commission bulletins will be void, and during the counting of votes shall not be taken into account. ".
18. Part four of article 44 shall read as follows: "the district election commissions can decide early, but not earlier than seven days before the general election, a vote for belonging to the Russian Federation ships and vessels which, on the date of the election will be in foreign ports, on polar stations, the islands of the Arctic Ocean, lesouchastkah, herding, fishing, hunting and drilling crews and other collectives located in remote and isolated areas.
19. In the fourth part of article 45, the last sentence shall read as follows: "Voters were painted in receiving a newsletter from the list. Member of the Commission which issued the bulletin, also signs against the surname of the voter list, which the newsletter. ".
20. In article 46: Supplement after the second part of a new section to read as follows: "If the ballot included the name of one candidate, the voter, assuring its will, zero one of the recorded answer bulletin" for "or" against ".";
part three take it accordingly part of the fourth.
21. Article 47 of the fourth part of the first sentence, insert the following text: "void ballots of unknown sample ballot papers when voting left more than one candidate, and also bulletins which was incorporated the name of one candidate and that voting had been unanswered both" for "and" against ".".
22. Article 48: part II shall be amended as follows: "candidate is elected people's deputies of the Russian Federation, which received the largest number of votes at the polls voters who participated in voting, but not less than 25 per cent of the number of citizens that have been made in the polls. In case the izbiratel'skomu district ran one candidate, he shall be deemed elected if received more than half of the voters who took part in the voting, but not less than 25 per cent of the number of citizens that have been made in the electoral register. ";
part four shall be reworded as follows: "Elections are recognized invalid, if a single candidate, registered constituency, was not elected, if the constituency ran two candidates and none of them was elected, as well as in connection with the retirement of all candidates registered on constituency.".
23. The second part of article 51 shall be reworded as follows: "If you have all the documents certifying the registration and election of people's deputies of the Russian Federation, he instead of identity card issued by the District Election Commission, issued the identity of people's deputies of the Russian Federation and a Breastplate of the people's deputies of the Russian Federation."
24. In the second part of article 52, after the words "in relation to another candidate," add the words ", but not less than 25 per cent of the number of citizens that have been made in the electoral lists".
II. Introduce Russian Federation law "about entry of changes and additions in the law of the RSFSR" on elections of people's deputies of the RSFSR "on the date of its publication.
Russian President Boris Yeltsin in Moscow, the Russian House of Soviets, N November 3, 1992 3779-I
Search Translated Laws of Russia