229 of 7 June 2006 amending and supplementing Law no. 144/2000 regarding the provision of facilities to persons residing in rural areas are in mountainous areas
Official Gazette no. 501 of 9 June 2006
Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Law. 144/2000 regarding the provision of facilities to persons residing in rural areas are in mountainous areas, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, Part I, no. 362 of August 3, 2000, is amended and supplemented as follows:
1. Article 7 reads as follows:
"Art. 7 - (1) Young married under the age of 40 years are entitled once the wood for construction in the amount of 25 cubic family. Their Applications they will be submitted by mayors forest Directorate of National forests - Kerslake, who by FMUs in the area, have an obligation to honor emergency or to endorse them when the request is made of the forest vegetation outside the forest or forests belonging to local councils.
(2) the mayors will ensure the use of timber including rural tourism establishment.
(3) families of youth in para. (1) in which at least one member is a graduate university degree or college economics, trade, tourism, agro-tourism, hotel and families of young farmers who have completed a training course certified are given on request only given the amount of 100 cubic meters of timber needed to build rural tourism, provided they have a project and a business plan approved by the National Authority for Tourism in the Ministry of Transport, Construction and Tourism and the opinion of the National Agency of Mountain Area and other specific rural development programs of the Ministry of Agriculture and rural development and the specialized compartment of the apparatus of the county council.
(4) under the authorization of primary forest districts shall, on request, the amount of wood needed for upgrading houses, annexes, as well as building rural tourism. "
2. Article 12 reads as follows:
"Art. 12. - (1) reductions of 50% by rail and timber assigned by this law shall be borne by the state budget through the budgets of the Ministry of Transport, Construction and Tourism and the Ministry of Agriculture, Forests and Rural Development.
(2) Methodological Norms for determining how ensures the settlement of state budget cuts provided for in art. 8 is approved by Government Decision. "
This law was adopted by the Parliament of Romania, in compliance with art. 75 and art. 76 par. (2) of the Romanian Constitution. | || Chamber of Deputies Speaker Bogdan Olteanu
Nicolae Vacaroiu Bucharest, June 7, 2006.
Nr. 229. ________