Law No. 453 of 18 July 2001 on the amendment and completion of the law nr. 50/1991 authorizing execution of construction works and some measures for realization of ISSUING housing PARLIAMENT Published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 431 of 1 august 2001, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1, law No. 50/1991 authorizing execution of construction works and measures for carrying out housing, republished in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 3 of 13 January 1997, as amended and supplemented, modified and completed as follows: 1. the title of the law shall read as follows: "the law authorizing execution of construction works" 2. The title of chapter I shall read as follows: "Authorizing the execution of construction works" 3. Article 1 shall read as follows: Art. 1. — (1) the execution of construction works shall be permitted only on the basis of an authorization or remove a building. Authorization to build or dismantle it emits at the request of the holder of the title of ownership of a building-land and/or building or another act confers the right to construct or abolishing, under the present law.
(2) the Civil Construction, industrial, agricultural or any other kind may only be carried out in compliance with the authorization to construct, issued under the present law, and regulations on the design and execution of construction. "
4. Article 2 shall read as follows: Art. 2.-(1) the authorization of the construction of authority constitutes the Act of local public administration on the basis of which ensure implementation of the measures prescribed by law, related to the location, design, execution and operation of the building.
(2) the authorization is issued pursuant to the building and in compliance with the provisions of the town planning documentation and landscaping, endorsed and approved according to the law.
(3) building permits for bus communication, horses for reclamation facilities, telecommunications networks or other infrastructure works which are executed in the outskirts of localities, are issued in compliance with the landscaping plans, approved and approved according to the law.
(4) by exemption from the provisions of paragraph 1. (2) may be issued without authorization and documentation of landscaping and urbanism have been approved, for: a modification) work, repair, protection, restoration and preservation of buildings of any kind, provided that the maintenance of the same functions, built from the ground surface and volumetric shape them;
b) mending concerning communication, horse technical-urban and the like, without changing the route and, where appropriate, of their functionality;
c) repair works concerning fencing, urban furniture, furnishings for green spaces, parks and public gardens, squares, pedestrian and other works of public spaces;
d) research and prospecting of land-drilling and excavation-needed to carry out geotechnical studies, have careers, gravel pits, gas and oil rigs, and other exploitation;
e) camps of tents. "
5. Article 3 shall read as follows: Art. 3.-authorization to be issued for construction: the construction works), consolidation, reconstruction, alteration, extension, change of destination or repair of structures of any kind, as well as associated facilities, except as provided in article 13. 8 lit. f);
b construction works), reconstruction, expansion, repair, strengthening, restoration, conservation, protection, and any other works, regardless of their value, to be carried out on the construction of monuments representing, including those in their areas, established by law;
(c) the construction works), reconstruction, alteration, expansion, repair, modernization and rehabilitation, relating to communication networks, horses and technical buildings, new capacity for the production, transportation, distribution of electricity and/or heat, as well as the rehabilitation and refurbishment of existing ones;
d) fencing and urban furniture, furnishings for green spaces, parks, markets and other works of public spaces;
e) drilling and excavation works necessary in order to carry out geological-geotechnical studies, prospectiunilor, have careers, gravel pits, gas and oil wells, and other exploitation;
f) works, and construction facilities with transitional nature necessary for the Organization of the execution of the work, unless they have been authorized once;
g) camps of tents, sheds or caravans;
h) works with temporary: tonete mats, cabins, situated at exposure and public spaces, and display panels, and advertisements, as well as household annexes of farms located in the area;
I) cemeteries-new and expansion. "
6. Article 4 shall read as follows: Art. 4.-(1)-Building Permits are issued by the Presidents of the county councils, the general Bucharest City mayor or mayors, as follows: the Presidents of the county councils), the mayors, for: 1. the investments approved by the Government;
2. investments shall be carried out in the outskirts of the municipalities, including the annexes thereto of the farm household;
3. investments which is located on land that exceed the limit of two or more administrative-territorial units;
b) communities of municipalities or cities, buildings, and works of any kind in the area and from the outskirts, with the exception of those referred to in points. a);
c) Mayor of Bucharest, for all construction and building works and the administrative territory of the municipality of Bucharest, referred to. ) and (b)), and the town councils of Bucharest sectors, for all types of urban construction and management within the sectors, established by the General Council of Bucharest, on the proposal of the local councils of the sectors;
d) communities of communes, with the opinion of the specialized structures within the county councils, for constructions and works which are executed in localities other than those referred to in points. a). "
7. After article 4 shall be inserted in article 4 ^ 1 with the following content: "Art. 4 ^ 1. -(1) for the purposes of the authorisation procedure simplification. issuer authorization is required to organize specialized structures for the purpose of issuing unique agreement, respectively, on behalf of the applicant, legal approvals required for authorization, for: a connection to the network) utilities;
b) their influence transportation energy networks or technology area of the site;
c) connecting to the network communication paths;
d) prevention and firefighting, civil defence and protection of the environment and public health;
It's satisfying the specific requirements) or protected areas.
(2) the officials of the county councils and the local specialty will establish special taxes on types of work, according to the law. "
8. Article 5 shall read as follows: Art. 5.-(1) certificate of urbanism is the Act by which the authorities of the information referred to in article 1. 4, according to urban plans and the related regulations of the time of landscaping plans, where appropriate, certified and approved according to the law, the applicant shall inform the elements relating to the legal, economic and technical construction of land and existing at the date of the request and shall lay down the requirements of urban planning to be met depending on the specifics of the site, as well as the list of legal agreements and notices necessary for approval.
(2) the certificate shall be issued by the planning authorities. 4, skill to authorize the construction works, and shall be issued to the applicant not later than 30 days from the date of registration of the application, mentioning the purpose of issuing it.
(3) certificate of urbanism is signed by the Chairman of the County Council or mayor, where appropriate, the Secretary and Chief Architect or the person with responsibility in the field of spatial planning and urbanism of the authority issuing the responsibility of public administration issue its returning applicants, according to the powers set out under law.
(4) for the purpose of issuing the certificate of urbanism applicant-any person physical or legal person concerned-will address the authorities referred to in article 1. 4 with an application which will contain both the particulars of the property for which you request the urbanism certificate, and the elements that define the purpose of the request.
(5) certificate of urbanism does not confer the right to execute construction works.
(6) certificate of urbanism is issued and for the licensees of land, has been made by tender to design public works at the stage of feasibility study, as well as for legal and operations demands notaries housing movement. "
9. Article 6 shall read as follows: Art. 6. — (1) the authorization of the construction is issued within 30 days of the date of registration of the application, on the basis of the documentation submitted to the authorities referred to in article 1. 4, which will include: a) certificate of urbanism;
b proof of title of the land) and/or construction;
(c) to authorize the execution of the project) of construction works;
d) opinions and necessary legal arrangements established by the urbanism certificate;
(e) proof of payment of fees).
(2) the project for the approval of construction works execution is extracted from the technical design and shall be drawn up in accordance with the contents of the framework set out in the annex. 1, in accordance with the requirements of the certificate of urbanism, with contents permits and agreements required by it, and shall be drawn up, signed and verify, in accordance with the law.
(3) in the event of technical documentation incomplete, it shall be returned to the applicant within 5 days from the date of registration in writing, with an indication of the materials necessary for its completion.
(4) the execution of construction works can be done only on the basis of technical project and the details of implementation.
(5) the authority that issued the building permit sets a validity period of not more than 12 months from the date of issue, the interval in which the applicant is obliged to start work. In this situation, the validity of the authorization shall extend throughout the duration of the work provided for in the authorization, in accordance with the technical design. Where construction works have not been started or has been performed in full at the time, the investor may request the issuing authority to extend the validity of the authorization at least 15 days before its expiry. Extension of validity of the authorization may be granted only once and for a period no longer than 12 months.
(6) Neinceperea works by whether their times deadlines leads to loss of validity of the authorisation, the issue of new permits for construction. In the event that features do not change compared with the initial authorization, will be able to issue a new authorization to construct, without having a new certificate.
(7) the investor is obliged to notify the authority that issued the building permit, and construction Inspectorate on the date on which they will start the work. Otherwise, if the discovery of the offence on which the works without notice has been made within the period of validity of the authorisation, the date of commencement of the work shall be considered as the day following the date of issue of the approval.
(8) once the application for the authorization to construct the applicant is required to submit an affidavit indicating that the property-land and/or building-not the subject of a dispute on the role of a Court of law. Otherwise the documentation shall be returned to the applicant who shall submit for approval only after the final settlement of the dispute in court.
(9) under the present law shall not be issued granting provisional authorisation.
(10) the Building Permits are issued only to dismantle/on the basis of a comprehensive documentation, in accordance with the contents of the framework set out in the annex. 1 except as provided for in paragraph 1. 13. (11) construction permit shall be signed by the Chairman of the County Council or mayor, where appropriate, the Secretary and the architect-in-Chief or person with responsibility in the field of spatial planning and urbanism of the public administration authority, the responsibility for issuing authorizations, issuance of returning applicants according to powers laid down by law.
(12) the validity of the authorization shall keep in case of a change to the investor prior to the completion of the works, provided that its provisions and the transcription of documents giving the right building.
(13) construction permit for first intervention in cases of necessity, technical mishaps, disasters or other exceptional events, including construction. 3 (a). (b)), will be issued immediately by the public administration authority with competence in accordance with the law, and legal documentation required to be completed during or at the conclusion of the execution of the works, while respecting the legal opinions.
(14) the constructions, town halls can decommission property of administrative-territorial units, in an advanced state of decay and endangering public safety, with the exception of monument construction based authorization issued under the terms of paragraph 1, the winding up. (13), with the obligation to draw up specific documentation in accordance with the provisions contained in the annex. 1. (15) authorization fee is calculated according to the law, on the basis of the Declaration of the applicant and in accordance with the provisions of the draft submitted for technical approval, as appropriate, depending on the surface of the building carried out of the House and the annexes thereto on the basis of household times general estimate ROI.
(16) the fee for the extension of the validity of the authorization on the building is calculated at 30% of the initial value of the authorization.
(17) the institutions are empowered by law to issue permits and agreements for authorization of construction works, other than those referred to in article 1. 4 ^ 1. (1) have the obligation of issuing them within a maximum of 15 days from the date of registration of the application/documentation, as appropriate, of the structures directly organized by county councils and local authorities or, as appropriate, to the applicant. "
10. are inserted after article 6 article 6 ^ 6 ^ 1 and 2 with the following content: "Art. 6 ^ 1. -(1) the demolition, dismantling dismantling times-partial or total building-related installations and, as well as any arrangements be made solely on the basis of the authorization obtained beforehand from the winding up of the authorities referred to in article 1. 4. (2) the authorization shall be issued by the mission was under the same conditions as authorization to construct, according to urban plans and the related regulations, according to the law, with the exceptions laid down in article 21. 8. Art. 6 ^ 2. (1) draft for authorizing execution of construction, and technical projects on which they are drawn up shall be drawn up of collective specialised technical, it and adhere to the signed technical frameworks with superior training only in the field of architecture and construction, saying a) architect diploma recognized by the State, for the design of architecture for investment targets contained in all classes of the importance of building above-ground and underground;
b) engineers and facilities, with a diploma recognized by the State, for engineering parts in specific areas for investment objectives referred to the importance of all types of construction and related facilities;
c) conductor and architect/programmer or special diploma recognised by the Romanian State, for buildings of low importance and outside protected areas, established in accordance with the law.
(2) the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2. (1) also applies to the documentation.
(3) Signing the documentation referred to in paragraph 1. (1) undertake their responsibility under the law. "
11. Article 7 shall read as follows: Art. 7.-(1) to authorize the execution of construction works in areas over which it has been imposed under the law of a particular regime, set out in the documentation of urban planning, urban plans and the landscaping plans approved, will proceed as follows: a) in architectural ensembles in the nature reserves of architecture and urban planning, in the case of archaeological sites, parks and gardens historic monument , included in the lists approved by the law, as well as in the case of any nature in the areas of protection of monuments, the applicant will obtain the opinion of the Ministry of culture and religious affairs and the Ministry of public works, transport and housing, according to the specific competences;
b) in the case of interventions on the construction of monuments, in addition to the opinion of the Ministry of culture and religious affairs will get the opinions of specific quality requirements of structures, according to the legal provisions;
c the protected natural areas), established under the law in the areas of safety and protection of hydro-technical improvement of public interest, as well as in other protected areas the applicant will obtain the opinion of the Ministry of waters and environmental protection and the Ministry of agriculture, Food and forests;
d) in areas of safety and protection of transport infrastructure in the public interest, as well as in areas related to building communication routes established by landscaping literature and/or planning, will obtain authorization from the Ministry of public works, transport and housing, in accordance with the legal provisions;
e) in areas where it has set up another type of restraining the applicant will obtain the opinion of the competent bodies. "
12. Article 8 shall read as follows: Art. 8. — (1) it can run without planning permission following works which do not alter the structure, characteristics of construction and related installations or architectural appearance of them: a) repairs to roofs, roofing, fencing, patios, or when they do not change their form and the materials from which they are carried out;
b) repairs and replacement of Interior and exterior joinery, if it keeps the shape, the dimensions of the openings and joinery;
c) repairs and replacements of heating stoves;
d) painting and coatings;
e) painting and external cleaning, if you alter the facade elements and colors of buildings located on main thoroughfares of movement;
f) repairs to interior installations, the bransamentele and the external connections of any kind relating to construction within the boundaries of the property, and individual air conditioning appliances and/or metering utility consumptions;
g) repairs and replacements to the floors;
h) repair and replacement from internal and external finishings-plaster, plywood, like-, to sidewalks, the retaining walls and the access stairs, without changing the quality and appearance of the constructive elements;
I) maintenance of communications and the related installations;
j) works of investigation, research and expertise in the construction industry. 3 (a). (b)), with the opinion of the Ministry of culture and religious affairs and the county or local public administration bodies, as appropriate;
k) works by drilling and geotechnical surveys for construction of normal or low importance, located out of protection zones established for aquifers deposits;
l) construction works of underground and above-ground burial, with the opinion of the administration of the cemetery.
(2) If the work referred to in paragraph 1. (1) except as specified in (b). j), run the construction referred to in art. 3 (a). (b)), it is compulsory to issue authorization to construct. "
13. Article 9 shall be repealed.
14. Article 9 shall be inserted After article 9 ^ 1 with the following content: "Art. 9 ^ 1. -(1)-Building Permits or abolishing, issued in contravention of legal provisions, can be annulled by the administrative courts, in accordance with the law. Cancellation of authorisations for the construction or the winding up may be required, in accordance with the law, and by the prefect, including referral of the control bodies of the State Inspectorate in constructions.
(2) by introducing the authorization action or abolishing adjourn law and about the consequences, the Court shall order the work stoppage until the resolution of the case. "
15. Article 10 shall read as follows: Art. 10. — (1) the land belonging to the private domain of the State or administrative territorial units, intended for construction, may be sold, leased times hired by public auction, according to the law, in compliance with the provisions of the terms of conditions of urbanism and landscaping, approved according to the law in order to achieve by the proprietor of the building.
(2) the land belonging to the public domain of the State or administrative territorial units can lease only in order to achieve the objective of building or use and/or public interest, while respecting the planning documentation approved according to law.
(3) the Concession is made on the basis of bids submitted by the applicants, observing the legal provisions, aiming to harnessing the potential of the upper land. "
16. Article 12 shall read as follows: Art. 12.-Notwithstanding the provisions of article 4. 10 para. (1) land used for building may lease without a public tender, with the payment of the royalty determined according to the law, or they may be put into service for a limited period, as appropriate, in the following situations: a) for the purposes of public utility or social, charitable, non-profit other than those carried out by local colectivitatile on land animals;
b) for housing by the National Agency for Dwellings, according to the law;
c) for the development of housing for young people up to the age of 35 years;
d) for households affected by displacement disasters, according to the law;
e) for the expansion of construction land, at the request of the owner, where neighbours do not have or exercise the right of pre-emption if the constructions are made earlier under a concession, in accordance with the provisions of art. 10, and the surrounding lands are inappropriate if the completion of the new construction, independent and their dimensions due to the surface;
f) for protecting the implementation times value of historical monuments and architecture, with the joint opinion of the Ministry of culture and religious affairs and the Ministry of public works, transport and housing, when land is located in the protection zone. "
17. In article 13, paragraphs (2) to (4) shall read as follows: "(2) publications relating to the invitation to tender shall include its date and venue, and the land surface, as determined through planning, documentation and the minimal annual fee of royalty.
(3) Offer applicants will be accompanied by a pre-feasibility study or feasibility studies, where appropriate, including compulsory technical elements necessary for functionality and characterization of the capacity building, the occupancy rates of the land, and other elements contained in the urbanism certificate. Will not be accepted than deals that correspond to the provisions of the town planning documentation, approved according to law.
(4) the auction shall be carried out according to the law, the commissions established to that end by decision of the local Council and/or County, the General Council of Bucharest, according to the competences of the authorization laid down in art. 4. Commissions works on the premises of the local councils in whose territorial RADIUS the administrative lands are located. "
18. In article 15, the letters a and b)) shall read as follows: ' a) in urban areas:-up to 300 m² for an apartment in a building with ground floor or first floor and second floor;
-up to 200 sqm, for an apartment in a building with ground floor and first floor, with 2 suites;
-up to 150 sqm, for an apartment in ground floor and buildings with several floors, having no more than six apartments;
-for buildings with more than 6 apartments land surface will be determined according to documentations of urbanism;
b) in rural areas, up to 1,000 sq m for a House. "
19. Article 19 shall read as follows: Art. 19.-land Concession provided for in art. 10-16 shall be in accordance with the law, the duration of which is determined by the local councils, county councils, the General Council of Bucharest, according to the provisions of the planning and documentation of nature. "
20. Article 20 shall read as follows: Art. 20.-(1) Built settlements shall be fixed by the General urban planning plans-PUG, approved according to law.
(2) Subsequent to the approval of the General Plan of city planning-PUG-can be placed in localities and some lands safely outside, but thoroughly substantiated on the basis of zonal urbanism plans-PUZ approved according to law.
(3) land used for construction, highlighted in the city limits, remove aside, temporarily or definitively, by authorization of the construction.
(4) land areas removed from set-aside shall be communicated to the Presidents of the county councils, the general Bucharest City mayor or mayors within 10 days after the authorization of construction, territorial cadastral offices, in order to establish, in accordance with the category of agricultural use and with soil fertility, according to today's farm, and to operate in these obvious According to the provisions laid down by law. "
21. Article 21 shall read as follows: Art. 21. — (1) the following acts shall constitute offenses: a) execution, without planning permission, or abolishing, or failure to comply with the requirements of this directive, pursuant to article 114. 3 (a). b);
b) continuing execution after halting their disposition by the control bodies;
c) preparation of technical projects, signing of the times as well as projects for the approval of the execution of construction works for other specialties than those certified by the university diploma, under the conditions laid down in article 21. 6 ^ 2.
(2) the Offences referred to in paragraph 1. (1) shall be punished with imprisonment from three months to three years or with fine from 1,000,000 to 50,000,000 lei lei. "
22. Article 22(3) shall read as follows: Art. 22.-in the case of the facts referred to in art. 21, control bodies referred to in this law, who found the work, are bound to refer the matter to the prosecution. "
23. Article 23 shall read as follows: Art. 23. — (1) the following acts Constitute offences, unless they have been perpetrated in such conditions that, according to law, be considered offences: a) or total abolition of execution, partial times, without the authorization of the work referred to in article 1. 3, with the exception of those referred to in (b). b) Investor and executor;
b) execution or abolition, with violation of the marketing authorization and technical project of the works mentioned in article 1. 3, except as provided in (b). b) Investor and executor;
(c) provision of approval) urban utilities as a result of the execution of the works and installations fittings for new construction from unauthorized networks;
d) after expiry of the authorization or through after finishing the works approved or adaptation for purposes other than those laid down in the authorization of the construction works and planning with provisional;
e) neaducerea by the investor of the land to its original state after completion of work. 3 (a). c);
f) preventing circumvention of the times control through access control enforcement skill or through documents and the required documents;
commencement date) not announcing construction authorized in accordance with the provisions of art. 6 paragraph 1. (6);
h) issuance of urbanism certificates are incomplete or erroneous data, which does not contain the list of necessary legal notices and agreements in relation to the investment objective or their release with overdue;
(I) issuance of permits) building/remove:-in the absence of a right in rem over real estate, which confer the right to request authorization to construct/remove;
-in the absence of or with violation of zoning documentation, approved by law;
-on the basis of incomplete documentation or compiled in the inconsistency with the provisions of the certificate of urbanism, of the civil code, the content of the framework for authorising the execution of construction works, which do not contain the opinions and legal agreements needed or which are not checked according to law;
-in the absence of technical expertise on the implementation of the entire construction, safety in case of consolidation;
-on the basis of other documents than those required by the present law;
j) neorganizarea and exercise discipline in the control of performance of work authorization for construction of the apparatus of compartments of the County and local councils in their units, in accordance with the administrativteritoriale skills of recognition and how the persecution of those laid out by the State Inspectorate in constructions according to the provisions of article 3. 25 ^. (3);
k) failure to comply with the time limit laid down, of the measures ordered by the State Inspectorate in constructions control;
l) refusal or obstructionarea of any kind of access of individuals or representatives of legal persons to documents referred to in article 1. 29 ^. (1);
m) exceeding 15 days for issuing permits and agreements necessary for the authorisation of construction works under article 3. 6 paragraph 1. (17) and (2) the Offences referred to in paragraph 1. (1) committed by natural or legal persons, shall be sanctioned with fines, as follows:-from 10,000,000 at 100,000,000 lei, the white and rosé wines. a);
-from lei lei 30,000,000 75,000,000, the white and rosé wines. f);
-from lei lei 30,000,000 40,000,000, the white and rosé wines. c);
-from 20,000,000 lei lei, 75,000,000; b), d) and (e));
-from 10,000,000 at 30,000,000 lei, the white and rosé wines. h) and (i));
-de la 25,000,000 lei lei to 10,000,000, the white and rosé wines. j) and (k));
-from 10,000,000 at 20,000,000 lei, the white and rosé wines. l) and m);
-the Lions 10,000,000 at lit. g). (3) the amount of the fines shall be updated yearly by the Government.
(4) a penalty of fine may be applied and the representative of the legal person.
(5) penalty of fine for the conduct referred to in paragraph 1. (1) (a). h) and (i)) shall apply to civil servants in charge of checking the documentation underlying the issuance of urbanism certificates and authorisations for the construction or winding up, and the signatories, according to the powers set out under the law. "
24. Article 24 shall read as follows: Art. 24. — (1) the control Bodies of the county councils and mayoralties are obliged to follow observance of discipline in the field of construction works execution authorisation within their administrative-territorial units, according to the competence of the issuing of authorisations for the construction/disturbance.
(2) the Offences referred to in articles. 23 it is noticed by the control bodies of the county councils and the local councils, for the acts committed within their territorial-administrative units, according to the competence of the issuing of authorisations for the construction/winding up, except for the offences mentioned in article 1. 23 para. (1) (a). h)), j), (k)), l) and m).
(3) reports of irregularities, concluded by the control bodies of local public administration, shall, for the purposes of the penalty, the Chief of the bin that coordinate landscaping and urbanism or, where appropriate, the President of the County Council times Mayor of administrative-territorial unit in whose RADIUS has been committed that offence.
(4) Offences relating to the execution or dismantling construction without permits, referred to in art. 23 para. (1) (a). a), c) and (e)), can be found and the police. The minutes of the contravention shall be sent without delay to the public administration authority in whose territory the offence was committed, that the sanction will be applied according to the law. "
25. Article 25 shall read as follows: Art. 25. — (1) once the application of fine for offences under article 4. 23 para. (1) (a). ) and (b)) requires stopping the execution of the work, as well as, where appropriate, measures of employment provisions of the authorization or the winding up of the work performed without authorization or with violation thereof, within a time limit set out in the minutes of the contravention.
(2) the decision to maintain or abolish the constructions carried out without planning permission or non-compliance with its provisions shall be taken by the competent public administration, on the basis of urban plans and the related regulations, endorsed and approved in accordance with the law, or, if necessary, by the Court. For works which are performed at the buildings. 3 (a). b) the opinion of the Ministry of culture and religious affairs.
(3) the measure abolishing construction applies in a situation where, at the expiry of the period of entry into legality laid down in the minutes of the contravention, the infringer has not obtained the necessary authorisation. "
26. According to article 25 shall be inserted articles 25 ^ 1 and ^ 2 with 25 reads: "Art. 25 ^ 1. (1) State supervision in regional planning, town planning and authorizing execution of construction works shall be exercised by the State Inspectorate in constructions, throughout the country, and its territorial inspectorates, which feature the measures and penalties provided for in this law.
(2) the State Inspectorate in constructions and territorial inspectorates may require stopping the execution of building or remove, where appropriate, when they find that they are carried out in breach of the legal provisions, the requirements for quality assurance in the construction, without technical project times based on authorizations issued. wrongful
(3) the State Inspectorate in constructions and territorial inspectorates încunoştinţează public administration authority in the territory of which the control of its findings and the measures ordered. In this situation, the control of County or local councils, where appropriate, have an obligation to pursue the way of compliance relating to those ordered by the State Inspectorate in constructions.
Art. 25 ^ 2. -(1) the expenses for State control in spatial planning, urban planning and to authorise the execution of construction works is support by investors, the value equivalent to the share of 0.1% from the amount of authorized works, except as provided in article 13. 3 (a). b) and sites of worship.
(2) Payment of the amounts established in accordance with paragraph 1. (1) shall be made on behalf of the territorial inspectorates, County, municipality of Bucharest, where necessary, with the transmission of the notification regarding the date of commencement of the works, as provided for in article 10. 6 paragraph 1. 7. The delay in the payment of quota referred to in paragraph 1. (1) shall be 0.15% charged with late day, without exceeding the amount due. Liquidity at the end of off-budget revenues shall be carried over to the next year and have the same destination.
(3) share set at para. (1) shall also apply to differences arising out of the approved value, updating the work that is being done together with the reception at the completion of the work. "
27. Article 27(2) shall read as follows: Art. 27. — (1) where persons contravening sanctions had stopped performing, but not complied within those arranged through the finding of violation under art. 25 para. (1) local government authority in whose territory it has been established that offence will have recourse to the courts for disposal, where appropriate: (a) provisions of the works) employment authorization;
b) dismantling of constructions carried out wrongful.
(2) in the case of acceptance of the application, the Court will establish deadlines for the implementation of the measures referred to in paragraph 1. (1) and (3) in the case of non-compliance with deadlines, measures ordered by the Court, in accordance with paragraph 1. (2) will bring to fruition by the Mayor, with the support of the police, the expenses to be incurred by the perpetrators.
(4) in the cases referred to in article 1. 21 control bodies will be able to ask the Court to have, by the decision of condemnation, the measures referred to in paragraph 1. 1. control bodies may request appellate prosecution authorities and, where appropriate, the Court, to provide that a provisional measure, at all times during the criminal process, stopping the execution.
(5) persons who have benefited from the subsidy for the construction of a residence and for which ordered the measure mentioned in paragraph 1. (1) (a). b) will refund the subsidies received, with interest payments for the period in which they used. "
28. Article 28 shall read as follows:
"Art. 28. — (1) Notwithstanding the provisions of article 5. 27, construction performed without planning permission on land belonging to public or private domain of the State, counties, cities or of the House of Commons, will be dissolved administratively by the local public administration authority jurisdiction, without referral to the courts and at the expense of the infringer.
(2) for the implementation of paragraph 1. (1) the local councils, municipal municipal municipal, County, where relevant times, carrying out such services may contract with private companies, according to the law. "
29. Article 29 shall be repealed.
30. After article 29 shall be inserted in article 29 ^ 1 with the following content: "Art. 29 ^ 1. -(1) field studies and documentation developed for realisation of investments as well as landscaping works and urbanism, household or other communal infrastructure elements developed to order former popular councils and retrieved, the establishment, the heritage the County design units in their archives, constitute public property of the county or municipality of Bucharest, to retrieve and manage According to the law, by the county councils and the General Bucharest City Council.
(2) access to individuals or representatives of legal persons to the documentation specified in paragraph 2. (1) is established by the decision of the County Council, and the General Council of Bucharest. "
31. Article 30 shall read as follows: Art. 30. — (1) under this law, the description of the offence constituting the irregularity shall be made by indicating the place, date and time of the finding, in accordance with article 4. 26. (2) Challenging the minute of finding and sanctioning of violation, in accordance with the provisions of art. 31 of law No. 32/68 on the establishment and sanctioning offences, does not suspend the requirement to stop the execution of the works ordered by the checking it.
(3) under this law shall not apply to the provisions of art. 6 and art. 25-27 of law No. 32/1968.
(4) to the extent that this law does not otherwise specified, are applicable to the law nr. 32/68. '
32. The title of chapter IV shall read as follows: "final and transitory provisions" 33. Article 32 shall read as follows: Art. 32. — (1) any natural or legal person who carries out building works under the present law have the obligation to execute the works in full within the period prescribed in the permit.
(2) construction works shall be considered approved if you have completed all the elements provided for in the authorization, and whether the reception was carried out after the completion of the work, in accordance with the law, authorization to operate is being conditioned by the existence of the report. Making reception at completion of work is mandatory and in carrying out the work in the situation for its own purposes.
(3) in carrying out reception at completion of work, the investor has the obligation to regulate the fees and legal shares depending on the final value of the investment.
(4) the constructions carried out without planning permission or non-compliance with the requirements of this directive, and those that have not carried out after the completion of reception of works under the law shall not be considered finalized and may not be tabulated in the land. In this situation shall continue to apply the penalties provided for by this law. "
34. Article 35 shall read as follows: Art. 35. the right of conveyance of the land shall be transmitted in the case of succession or alienation of the building for whose achievement it was. Under the same conditions is transmitted and the building authorization. "
35. Article 35 shall be inserted After article 35 ^ 1 with the following content: "Art. 35 ^ 1. (1) Authorization to construct for intervention in order to ensure the requirements of strength, stability and safety in the operation of the construction on which factors have occurred distructivi of natural or human origin is issued to strengthen the whole construction.
(2) authorization to construct in order to execute the intervention works to strengthen the construction of housing, the historical monuments inscribed in official lists, regardless of the owner, except in commercial activities, as well as to build houses of worship is exempt from authorisation fee. "
36. Article 36 shall read as follows: Art. 36.-authorization of military-like construction is made under the conditions laid down by the Ministry of public works, transport and housing together with ministries and other specialized bodies of central public administration concerned. "
37. After article 36 shall be inserted in article 36 ^ 1 with the following content: "Art. 36 ^ 1. -(1) under this law, in order to achieve a uniform regulatory framework concerning the authorisation of construction works, all technical regulations-norm, normative instructions, applicable in the field of construction and urban planning developed by the ministries and other central organs, shall be submitted for an opinion the Ministry of public works, transport and housing.
(2) the ministries and other central organs have drawn up technical regulations, in accordance with paragraph 1. (1) have the obligation to pass them on in order to refer to the Ministry of public works, transport and housing, within 30 days after the date of entry into force of this law, under penalty of termination of their operation. "
38. After article 37 shall be inserted in articles 37 and 37 ^ 1 ^ 2 with the following content: "Art. 37 ^ 1. (1) within 30 days of the publication of this law in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, the county councils, the General Council of Bucharest, as well as local councils, municipal and city will organize specialized structures for carrying out duties under the responsibility of the architect, public servant, head of specialist services from your device in the field of urban planning, the planning and execution of the construction authorization order: a) planning documentation and advising landscaping and urbanism certificates;
b) issuance can be requested by the urbanism certificate, necessary for the issuing of the single agreement;
(c) elaboration and authorization) to construct/remove.
(2) specialized Structures set up under the district councils be given technical assistance specialist, analyzes and advises the documentation submitted for town planning licences and permits-building competencies for mayors of communes, art.7. "". (1) (a). (d)), at their request.
(3) where, due to a lack of specialists, cannot constitute specialized structures referred to in paragraph 1. (1) at the level of cities or municipalities shall apply paragraph 1 accordingly. 2. (4) for the establishment of a data bank on all owners of technical-urban networks, supra-and groundwater are required within 60 days of the entry into force of the present law to transmit and to public administration Bucharest cadastral plans covering territory of existing network routes to the County and the towns of Bucharest.
Art. 37 ^ 2. -By judgment of the Government, within 30 days after the date of entry into force of this law shall constitute the Commission Interministeriala for Protected Areas Constructed, for the issuance of the Ministry of culture and religious affairs and the Ministry of public works, transport and housing, under article 13. 7 para. (1) (a). the art of) and. 12 lit. f). "
39. After article 38 shall be inserted in article 38 ^ 1 with the following content: "Art. 38 ^ 1. -Annex 4. 1. concerning the content of the draft framework for the authorisation of construction works and the annex. 2 concerning the definition of specialized terms used in the table of contents of the law are an integral part of this law. "
Article 2 (1) the provisions of this law shall enter into force 30 days after its publication in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I.
(2) within 30 days after the date of entry into force of this law the Ministry of public works, transport and housing, in consultation with local public administration authorities and the Central Government, will issue detailed rules for the application of the law.
(3) detailed rules shall be published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I.
Article 3 entry into force of the present law shall repeal: the annex to law No. 50/1991 republished, art. 8 para. 5 and section 8 lit. j) of the annex. (Ii) the environmental protection Law No. 137/1995, republished in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 70 of 17 February 2000, and references to the obligation to issue environmental agreement for construction-Assembly works within the law, of the acts of its implementation, as well as any other provisions contrary to the provisions of this law.
Article 4, law No. 50/1991 authorizing execution of construction works and measures for carrying out housing, republished in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 3 of 13 January 1997, with subsequent amendments and additions, including those brought by this law, it will republish, posing a new texts.
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 28 June 2001, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
PRESIDENT OF THE CHAMBER OF DEPUTIES
JARON DANIELS this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 28 June 2001, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT NICOLAE V Annex 1 CONTENTS of the framework for authorising the execution of construction works for the approval of Project execution of construction works shall be established by the planners, natural or legal persons, under art. 6 ^ 2 of this law, and is extracted from the technical design drawn up in accordance with the legal provisions in force, in accordance with the requirements of the certificate of urbanism, with contents permits and agreements required by it.
The project for the approval of performance of work shall be drawn up for the construction:-authorisation of construction works execution-P.A.C.;
-authorizing execution of non-P.A.D.;
-organisation of execution of the work authorization-framework of Contents P.O.E. project for the execution of construction works includes opisul parts by drawing, and required to be submitted for approval.
In exceptional situations altogether, depending on the complexity of the investment subject to authorisation on the advice of the technical Commission of landscaping and urbanism, may be required by the certificate of city planning and other technical elements with the role of supplementary indication to be included in the project for the execution of construction works-P.A.C./P.A.D. a. Draft for authorizing execution of construction-P.A.C. i. Pieces by 1. List and signatures shall be supplemented by the name of designers in clear and quality designers, as well as part of the project for which they are responsible.
2. Memorandum 2.1. General information: a description of the work covered by the project for the approval of construction works, making reference to:-its location, topography, map out work;
-climate and natural phenomena;
-Geology and seismicity;
-category of the importance of the objective 2.2. Memoirs on the description of work specialties: architecture;
-fully equipped with technological facilities, as appropriate;
-exterior décor and vertical systematisation 2.3. Data and indices to characterize the investment projected, included in the annex to the request for authorization:-areas-built ramp built unfolded and useful;
-number of heights and levels;
-the volume of construction;
-percentage of employment of land-P.O.T.;
-land use coefficient-C.U.T. 2.4. The general estimate for the work, drawn up in accordance with the legal provisions in force 2.5. Annex to memorandum 2.5.1. Geotechnical study 2.5.2. Preliminary list of design verification in accordance with the legislation in force concerning construction quality, prepared by certified testers by the Ministry of public works, transport and housing and the investor agree to 2.5.3. Technical sheets covering items of opinion necessary for the issuing of the single agreement, obtained by the issuer and authorization required by the urbanism certificate 2.5.4. Specific documentation necessary for obtaining authorization, by the issuer, the opinions of the Fire Brigade, the civil defense Headquarters and the environmental agreement 2.5.5. Specific notices required by the urbanism certificate, due to the special conditions of establishment or of the functionality of the investment, obtained in advance by requesting the opinion of the Ministry of public works, transport and housing, the Ministry of culture and religious affairs, Ministry of national defense, Ministry of Interior, Romanian Intelligence Service, other bodies of the Central Administration or their decentralised services, as appropriate, in accordance with the legal regulations in force 2.5.6. Neighbors agreement under the legal provisions in force, expressed in genuine form, for new constructions, located adjacent to existing constructions or in their immediate vicinity-and only if intervention measures are required for their protection, for construction works necessary for the change of destination in existing buildings, as well as in the case of placing the building with another destination than that of neighbouring buildings. Comic parts 1. General 1.1 plans. Plan for employment in the territory-based Board endorsed by the County Office of topographical surveying, Geodesy and cartography, drawn up at the stairs: 1:10,000 and 1:5000, 1:2,000 or 1:1, 000, depending on the circumstances. Site plan-investment objectives regarding location-based topographical plans endorsed by the County Office of cadastre, Geodesy and cartography, drawn up at the stairs: 1:2,000, 1:1000, 1:500, 1:200 or 1:100, as appropriate, stating: ● cadastral plot for which he was issued a certificate of urbanism, described through its entirety for topographic surface, the length of sides, angles, including the position and height of the ridges bordering calcanelor as well as fixed and mobile parts position marking;
● the location of all the construction that will remain, will disband or will build;
● construction designed and maintained quotas on the three dimensions (± 0.00; odds odds; location, axis distances; shares sidewalks, alleys, platforms, etc.);
● the names and destinations of each body construction;
● vertical ordering of the land and how to drain rainwater;
● bouts and the pedestrian traffic and buildings, groves referred to 1.3. Underground construction plan will include their location, particularly urban utility networks in the area of site: trails, dimensions, level relating to the positioning of the CAP-and-Foundation, and will be done at the scale of 1:500.
In the event of lack of public network equipment tehnicoedilitara will indicate their own facilities provided through the project, particularly for water supply and sanitation.
2. Indexing specialties 2.1. Architecture architectural drawing Pieces will comprise the main architectural drawings concerning each object drawn at scale 1:50 or 1:100, as follows:-rated plans of all underground and aboveground levels, together with an indication of the functions, dimensions and areas;
-plans of roofs or roof-terrace, with an indication of the slopes of storm water drains and the way of collecting them, including an indication of the materials run sheath;
-characteristic-especially sections on the line of greatest slope, where appropriate-including share, all shares ± 0.00 levels, the heights of the roof-ridge at odds and the cornice surrounding the foundations of buildings, in which joins constructions designed;
-all the façades, giving materials and finishes, including colors, quoted and indicating the raise to the level of land arranged;
-in the case of construction in an integration front, will be presented and the conduct of the street which will show you how to integrate them into the existing urban tissue.
2.2. Structure 2.2.1. The plan shall be made available to foundations 1:50 scale and will reveal:-the method of observing the conditions in geotechnical study;
-measures to protect neighbouring buildings foundations, which joins the projected constructions.
2.2.2. Details of foundations 2.3. 2.3.1 installations. Diagrams of installations will be presented with the main parameters and functional diagrams of installations.
2.4. Endowments and technological installations where the investment to operate on the basis of its commitment and technological installations, for the provisions of the construction, configuration will be presented: 2.4.1. 2.4.2. Overview drawings Technological flow schemes of each Board as shown in the section II-DRAWING PIECES will have the right down a cartridge that will include: company name or its developer, designer registration number or approval number, if applicable, the project title and project number of desktop, and desktop, the time of preparation, the name, capacity and signature of the Chief developers and project.
B. authorization execution Project for abolishing-P.A.D. i. Pieces by 1. List and signatures shall be supplemented by the name of designers in clear and quality designers, as well as part of the project for which they are responsible.
2. Memorandum 2.1. General description of construction data to be disbanded:-brief history: edificarii year, craftsmen, other characteristic data;
-description of the constituent materials, structure, architectural style;
-indication and description property or decorative elements which are to be taken;
-color photos-large 9 x 12 cm format on all fronts, and where will this conduct resulted from assembling multiple photos;
-a description of the work covered by the project for the approval of the work of the winding up. Technical sheets covering items of unique opinion issuance agreement obtained by the issuer's authorization and care required by the certificate of urbanism. Comic parts 1. Plan for employment in the territory-sketch support County Office of topographical surveying, Geodesy and cartography, drawn up at the stairs: 1:10,000 and 1:5000, 1:2,000 or 1:1000, if necessary 2. Plan of buildings situation-sketch support County Office of topographical surveying, Geodesy and cartography, drawn up at the stairs: 1:2,000, 1:1000, 1:500, 1:200 or 1:100, as appropriate, stating: ● cadastral plot for which he was issued a certificate of urbanism;
● the location of all the construction that will maintain or disband;
● how the arrangement of the land after the dismantling of constructions;
● vertical ordering of the land and how to drain rainwater;
● existing plantations and that remain after disturbance on Board shall indicate separately the elements of existing ones which are dissolved and the proposed plan, new construction or earth fillings, etc., as appropriate.
3. Plan on underground construction will include their location, particularly urban utility networks in the area of site: trails, dimensions, level relating to the positioning of the CAP-and-Foundation, and will be done at the scale of 1:500.
In the event of lack of public network equipment tehnicoedilitara will indicate their own facilities provided through the project, particularly for water supply and sanitation.
4. Releveul construction to be dismantled will edit the Drawings a convenient scale-1:100 or 1:50-enabling functions highlighting existing premises and with details of quotas, existing materials and surfaces:-plans of all levels and roof plan;
-the main sections: transverse, longitudinal, other sections, where appropriate;
-all the facades.
C. Project execution organization works to organize the P.O.E. Project execution works necessary for the P.O.E.-all cases in which the investment is to be achieved. In the event that it fails to appear together with the project for the execution of construction works, it will get a licence to construct a separate from that for the actual investment.
The project of organizing the execution of the works must include a description of all work preparatory provisional and needed to guarantee execution of technology investment, both on land related investment and temporarily occupied spaces apart, including those in the public domain, as follows: i. Pieces by 1. List and signatures shall be supplemented by the name of designers in clear and quality designers, as well as part of the project for which they are responsible.
2. This Memorandum will include:-a description of the work of the provisional organizing enclosure, the location of structures, fittings and material deposits;
-ensuring and purchasing of materials and equipment;
-raise the Provisional Urban utility site area;
-details of the bouts and fencing;
-details of work protection.
Technical items relating to the provisional certification from urban connection of utilities in the area, required for obtaining unique agreement, will be presented in the framework of the Project data sheets for authorizing execution of construction-P.A.C. or P.A.D., as appropriate.
II. general comic Pieces) in the work of greater breadth shall be drawn up in accordance with a sketch plan of the situation concerning the location of investment objectives, including location and all facilities and buildings necessary for provisional;
b) at smaller scale works the elements of organisation of execution of works will be presented in the situation concerning the location of the project's investment objectives for the execution of construction works.
In the event that requires complex technical operations the abolition will be presented and a technical project of the Organization of the execution of the work.
Each Board shown in the section II PARTS DRAWN will have the right down a cartridge that will include: company name or its developer, designer registration number or approval number, if applicable, the project title and project number of desktop, and desktop, the time of preparation, the name, capacity and signature of the Chief developers and project.
Appendix 2 definition of terms use in specialty of law ● Document unique Agreement with assent, is required for the development and authorization of construction/non-compiled on the basis of the conclusions and proposals resulting from the examination and approval of technical documentation submitted for authorization, summing up the conditions and recommendations formulated through:-notices and agreements for urban utilities connection and execution of the Organization's work at the networks of urban utilities (water/channel gas, electricity, district heating, telecommunications, sanitation, urban transport);
-opinions and specific agreements obtained from the fire brigade, civil defence, the environment, population and health as well as unique Agreement shall be prepared by specialized structures set up under the authority of local public administration, under the provisions of art. 4 ^ 1. (1) the construction Authorization. ●/non-authoritative Instrument of local government-County Councils and municipal councils, local, city and communal-based which can be carried out construction works permit issuance procedure of construction/non shall be governed by this law and by the methodological norms developed by the Ministry of public works, transport and housing.
● Annex household Constructions with final or provisional, designed to accommodate specific, complementary activities to housing functions, which by its location in the vicinity of the dwelling, making up together with this functional unit In a separate category, annexes household in rural areas, are covered: summer kitchens, stalls for large animals, patule, warehouses, stores and the like. Shall be treated in a similar manner of annexes and garages, household greenhouses, swimming pools and the like.
● Annex household of farm Buildings located in isolated areas in the area and removed from the place of residence of the farm workers, designed to accommodate farm machinery, equipment, tools, small workshops, other property, including animals, as well as spaces for temporary accommodation during agricultural campaigns ● Endorsement/approval Notification-procedure analysis and expression of the point of view of a Commission from the structure of technical ministries , of the local government or other bodies or territorial stakeholders, involving the analysis of functional solutions, technical indicators of the economic and social or other documentation presented by elements of landscaping and urban planning or project for the execution of construction works-extract from the technical project (p. th.) on the basis of which it will execute the work.
Advising is materialized by an act (favourable or unfavourable) which has a technical performance.
Deliberative forum-approval option of the competent authority of the appropriation of the proposals from the documentation submitted and supported by favorable technical advice given previously issued. Through the Act of approval shall confer the power of application documentation, being as legal basis for the implementation of territorial development programmes and planning, as well as authorization of execution works investment objectives.
● Construction of Buildings with reduced functions, with a low-risk, affecting a small number of people:-residential buildings with S + P + 1, with a maximum of 6 apartments;
-educational buildings with a maximum of 4 functional units;
-communal dispensaries with no steady;
-administrative offices in rural areas: town halls, police stations, rural credit cooperatives, libraries, post offices and the like;
-buildings for trade and public catering, with a surface of up to 200 square meters and spans up to 6 m;
-halls for workshops and craft activities that do not generate vibrations with an area up to 200 square meters and spans up to 6 m;
-household outbuildings and annexes: garages, kitchens, stables, suri and the like;
-provisionally construction ● Construction provisionally authorised as such Constructions, regardless of the nature of the materials used, which, through their public specifics requirements housed urban times imposed by public authority, have a limited existence, and through the specified authorization rule, building constructions with the transitional nature of the material and that allow quick dismantling one in bringing the land to its original state (metal , lumber, plastics and other times too) are small in size. In category construction provisionally belong: tonete mats, cabins, situated at exposure and in public spaces, and display panels, and advertisements, canopies, pergolas times. For the purposes of the present law authorizes the provisional construction achievement is in the same condition in which it authorises the definitive constructions.
● Special military-like Constructions which are authorised under the conditions laid down in article 21. 36 ● Documentation of landscaping and urban Assemblies of written material and comic, in relation to a defined territory, which analyzes the situation existence and objectives are established, actions and development measures for a period determined by the structure of the documentation of landscaping and urbanism: a) landscaping plans;
b) urban plans;
c local zoning regulations).
The definition and content of the technical documentation for landscaping and planning are carried out with law spatial planning and urbanism.
● The right to execution of construction works
A right in rem-title ownership, inheritance, sale, donation, bailment, judgment times concession, which gives the holder the right to request authorization to construct or abolishing ● applicable on component Company building or independently, on which the inscriptioneaza identification of a public institution, private companies, foundations, business name, activity or any other specific text under a physical or legal person carries on its business in a building or in a œ precinct Area of the territory determined by the general urban plan (PUG), which shall comprise all land and buildings, which constitute a settlement Area may develop by expanding the area only on zonal urbanism plans (ZUP), legally approved, and then subsequently in the general urban Plan (GUP) of.
● The outskirts of Territory between the built-up area and limit territorial administrative boundary of definitive Construction ● Fencing or provisional, to delineate areas, areas upon which there are plots or forms of ownership, to guard against intrusion, made of various materials-concrete, brick, stone, wood, metal, including barbed wire stretched over the bulumaci-specific, or plantation.
● Works specific Operations:-is carried out any kind of construction-civil, industrial, urban, underground and evaluate aerial, communications, engineering, works of art, etc.;
-It takes away such constructions by blasting, demolition, dismantling, etc. ● the specific Works of communication that do not require planning permission maintenance work that requires no general estimate and project, consisting of a complex of works that are made on an ongoing basis, in order to maintain safe facilities construction-technical deployment continue, in full safety and comfortable circulation the maximum traffic ● functional urban furniture Items and/or decorative located in public spaces, through composition, appearance, location, or area of distinctive personality. By their nature pieces of urban furniture are treated as if their location construction is done by binding the constructive ground (foundations of concrete platforms, connections to urban utilities except electricity), requiring authorization to construct. Belonging to the category of urban furniture: benches, planters, basins, floor lamps, decorative paving, pergolas, telephone booths and the like.
● Urban design operation parcel/plot by which it determines the Division of one or more distinct properties, land intended for the construction, for the purpose of the assignment, concessionaires or sale consignments results ● technical project (Th.)
Documentation-written and drawn parts, comprising technical and economic solutions for achieving the goal of investing and on the run works authorized to authorize execution of the Project ● Construction Project for the execution of construction works, the necessary building permit issuance, is extracted from the Technical Project (p. th.) and shall be drawn up under this law and in accordance with the contents of the framework contained in the annex. 1. ● Reception Reception works works constitute a component of the quality system in the building and is the Act by which we certify completion of works performed under the project with technical and construction details.
Construction works at the front desk of any category and installations shall be carried out at both new works and interventions over time from existing constructions, according to law. The receipt of construction works shall be carried out in two stages, according to the legal provisions in force, as follows:-reception at the completion of the work;
● Protected areas demarcated geographical Territories, of which stood the elements or sets of natural or cultural heritage value. In relation to the nature of the assets are protected areas: protected areas of) established for protecting and exploiting the natural heritage with particular value;
(b) protected areas) built in place for saving, protecting and exploiting the built heritage, historical, cultural value or Memorial.